Blair's Tyres

Blair's Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Blair's Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
Neil
NeilSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy at all

Store LocationNarellan
Joshua M.
Joshua M.Sydney, NSW

Best tyre & mechanics

Blairs is amazing! Other places might just do your wheel alignment and send you off. Blairs will check all your suspension first and make sure there is a good foundation to perform the alignment. This saves you time and money and this is also why previous alignments I have paid for didn't change my driving! Previous places are not checking thoroughly. Blairs is a top notch, trustworthy place. Super friendly and very professional. They do mechanical work also and trust me; they ACTUALLY check your vehicle, they don't just top up fluids and send you away. Tell them Josh with the Prado sent you and you want the same service he got!

trilogy
trilogy

grumpy Staff

have used Blairs at Warrilla previously so thought I would give them a go for tyres for my new D-Max. I was after some Faulken WildPeaks and the guy behind the counter wasnt very friendly at all. A quick look at the computer and he says " supplier has no stock".. We have plenty of Toyo AT2 though. I dont want Toyos so I give my local Faulken dealer a ring in case he has some in stock. He doesnt but says the supplier has PLENTY and can have some for me overnight. He was good to his word and we fitted a set next day. No body likes being lied to and Blairs will not be getting any of my business in the future. They would rather sell you a tyre they have in stock rather than order you in what you want

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Blairs Tyres at Cabramatta are the best.

Got my car repaired at Blairs Cabramatta. The guys were very pleasant and did a great job. It's the second time I've been here and will definitely return in the future.

Kerry
KerryIllawarra, NSW

Tyre Service at the highest level

We attended Blair’s at Corrimal today and received top quality service by David and the guys . Thankyou David and team

Toni G.
Toni G.Sydney, NSW

Peakhurst-fantastic service

Went into the Peakhurst centre today with a flat tyre
15mins and $40 later drove out with tyre repaired and other 3 tyres checked
Service was fantastic, couldn’t fault it
Highly recommend

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service and level of care

Hayley C.
Hayley C.Illawarra, NSW

Unprofessional

Joanne C.
Joanne C.Sydney, NSW

Narellan staff not helpful at all

Had tyre blow out friday 5;15pm but they wouldnt assist as they close at 5;30pm -good samaritan stopped and changed tyre for me. went back monday to get tyre replaced and they wont do it for me as my good samaritan broke the lock nut. another local tyre shop was more than happy to help so i will never even consider using blairs again!

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Will not be back

I put my car in for a regular service at Peakhurst. Was told it needed new wheel bearings which would cost hundreds of dollars. Was asked if I had heard a noise on braking, I said no. Went and got a second opinion , no problem with the wheel bearings.

Store LocationPeakhurst
Babyboomer
BabyboomerSydney, NSW

Nankang the perfect tyre

Have been using Blairs Narellan for years - the have recommended tyres that are affordable and durable - even when I've had an emergency they always manage to fit me in and no nonsense

Peter
PeterSydney

I've been using Blairs for years, you just drop the car off and within 20-25 min it's ready with quality tyres at competitive prices.

Elise
EliseIllawarra, NSW

Good service, but please No Stickers!

I was happy with both their service and the quality of my tires. I have a 2004 Echo and chose middle of the range tires. So far, a year in there is still good tread.
Hate their stickers though! Noticed they had applied a sticker without permission to the rear window. Not impressed, these are very difficult to remove as well (As you will probably know due to the amount of half removed Blairs tyres stickers on car windows).

Be careful

Make sure you get the tyres you ask and pay for. No trust in their mechanic. Total rip off. Will not be returning

best service around

took my car to blairs cabramatta for new tyres service was excellent ,Friendly staff very helpful ,great prices would recommend highly