Blindman

Blindman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
Karen B

Karen BSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am thrilled with the service provided from start to finish for replacing my whole house with double roller blinds x 8 windows and plantation shutters x 6 windows. They look fantastic. The installation of both styles was quick and professional with installers keeping in touch on their arrival. Thank you to The Blindman, I have already recommended you.

Pam Duffield

Pam DuffieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service.

I am delighted with my plantation shutters. They have made a big difference to my windows. I had no problems with the installation and the two young men that installed them where very pleasant and did a good job.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Dave Vella

Dave VellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service & Easy to Deal With

We have used the Blindman on both our houses for Blinds & Window Awing's, & haven't had any problems with the Quality & the Service we are now looking into screens to inclosing the Alfresco area.

Leeanne

LeeanneSydney, NSW

I'm in love!

I chose Blindman for plantation shutters for my house. I'm in love! From the very first consultation to the end product, Blindman were fantastic, professional and their staff were lovely. I couldn't fault any stage of the process. The final result is amazing.

Jim

Jim

Amazing Service and Quality Product

We selected Blindman to provide our new home with Roman and Panel Glide Blinds. From the first interaction to the last Blindman were totally professional. We are 100% happy with the quality of the blinds and the experience we had using this great company, thanks Marian and David.

Lisi

Lisi

We are so pleased with our new shutters!

We were able to get a quote quickly and delivery and installation was super efficient + they look great! The team members were lovely .. and the product + service were terrific value for money

Store LocationWindsor
Daniel C.

Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Top class service and quality products

Professional, competitively priced, prompt and reliable service and top quality blinds. I have used Blindman multiple times for different properties. Excellent range of quality products, knowlegable staff and skilled installers.

Great service and product

From the time David came to measure and show us what was to be done with installing our automated sunscreen blinds my wife and I knew we made the right decision in choosing David to supply and install our blinds. . His professionalism along with Luke was second to none.Their detail during instillation was spot on and the comments we've had from family and friends with the finished product has been a credit to David. We would have no hesitation in recommending David (Blindman)and his team to improve your home.

New Purchaser

New Purchaser

Great service and good advice. I wasn’t sure what the best solution for me was but the reps at Blindman really helped.

Good service, price and advice. Very responsive. Even during the lock down caused by Covid-19. I would recommend Blindman to others. Great job guys! Very happy Quakers Hill, NSW customer.

Store LocationMcGraghs Hill

Leigh

LeighSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service and products

The blinds look so much better than you described. The process was easy, Luke was extremely helpful from the quote through to the installation and the staff in the office very efficient and understanding when it came to my understanding and the changes I chose. Thank you Luke and the team at Blindman.

Brittannie M.

Brittannie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Confused

I had plantation shutters installed in the living room and blinds in the bedroom.
The plantation shutters are amazing, quality, installation and service all deserve 5 stars. When it comes to the blinds in the bedroom it's like they came from a different company. The materials are poor quality, installation is sub par, and I have both called and sent an email with pictures stating my concerns and received no reply. I would give this 1 star.

Rayleen

RayleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and quality

Very happy with product and fantastic service. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants quality at a great price. They were very helpful with assisting me with any questions i had.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great value great service

They were recommended to me by a family member, and as they said, great value and great service.
We are a building company and will definitely use them again for our spec homes.

Fantastic

From the measure and quote to the installation of our aluminium blinds, this company was just great, really professional!
After a previous bad experience with another blind company this is enough to restore our faith for two oldes to venture forth and buy something else.
Thank you to Paul, if only more people came into our home and treated it and us with such respect as you did today.

Excellent Quality and Service

I am a builder who uses blindman on every home I build. Not only are the team easy to deal with and always contactable the blinds are of exceptional quality. Installing blinds is one of the last things i do in a brand new home so the deadlines are always tight, but the team has not let me down! i would recommend Blindman to any builder or customer that was looking for a fast, seamless service with competitive price.

Gary

Gary

Delivering to Expectations - Blindman

I was impressed with the service provided by Blindman from the initial quotation process through to installation. Quote was done on 24/11 by Marian and the first thing that impressed me about her was the fact that she listened to our needs and gave us suggestion of exploring those needs. Blindman did our blinds (roller and panel / translucent and black out), flyscreens and security doors. After accepting the quote, there was another visit to take accurate measurements on 27/11. We met David and he was meticulous and a perfectionist - in this trade this is needed as we need blinds that are installed perfectly. David returned on 15/12 to install everything. 2 pieces were missing but was told that it will be done on 10/01.

Pat

PatPenrith

Awesome Company

I would highly recommend the Blindman. They provided excellent service from the initial quote right through to the installation. Excellent advice was given on the shutters, Venetians and roller blinds for our house. David and all the office staff kept use informed during the whole process. Cody did a sensational job on his check measure and installation with every blind and shutter fitting perfectly and looking amazing. I'm so glad we went with the Blindman.

An amazing transformation

Thank you to the team at Blindman.Our house looks great with our new shutters. David took the time to explain the best option for us and the price was very reasonable. Installation was done with no inconvenience to us and the guys where great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a value for money with a quilty job done right.Thanks again guys.

Joe R

Joe R

Good experience

David did a great job in providing me with the right advice and their price was very competitive. The communication with the office was good, and we got what we paid for. So many companies out there I couldn't choose, I am glad I went with these guys. It felt I was dealing with family. Thanks Guys, I would highly recommend them