Blinds City

Service with a smile

I contacted Blind City after finding their online store the easiest to navigate through while looking for new blinds for my house, I was met onsite by one of their staff members who was not only professional but also helpful, they made the whole process of selecting and installing their products smooth and easy while also accommodating to my needs as a customer, I would highly recommend them to anyone who would require their professional services

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are glad we helped you on your window furnishings. Enjoy your new home.

I love these guys

Great guys and I love that they showed up on time. There blinds were also installed with great care. I would use these guys again and again and again and again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Rob, much appreciated for your kind words

Keep on Rollin'

We recently made our second roller shutter purchase from Blinds City as our first experience was fantastic. Both times we had such a smooth, seamless process, with great service from the initial contact right through to our installation. We will definitely be using Blinds City again for our future needs and Highly recommend their services.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Scott, and thank you for your video on the roller shutter. Blinds City Team

Seamless and professional.

Loved dealing with these guys. They made it so simple for me and the entire experience was a pleasure! I would recommend them for sure. We did plantation shutters and the quality was amazing and great value for money.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Sam, We are glad you love you Shutters. Enjoy the new look to your home. Blinds City Team

Blinds as advertised

Blinds were delivered in a timely manner & were as advertised
Well packaged in bubble wrap and cardboard so they arrived without damage
Customer service was prompt when I called
No fitting instructions included but website being updated with these

Hi Larry, thank you for your review. Glad you liked your Blinds. Sorry for not having the fitting instructions available as we are updating and creating new video instructions. Kind Regards Blinds City

Feeling happy with my roller blinds!

I have been in contact with Pierre - the owner - from the very beginning to get the quotes, together with other suppliers'. I would say that he has a very good customer service skill by gently following up with me without pushing too much :-) After carefully considering all the quotes, I've decided to go with BlindsCity, not because theirs was the cheapest but I highly appreciated Pierre's commitment and willingness to provide his best service to the clients, especially when I ordered the double roller blinds during the peak time of the year - just before Xmas. He finally delivered his promise by installing the full set nicely at my home a few days before Xmas! My thanks also to Darren - the installer - for his great workmanship and experience in installing the blinds with nice shape! Although there was a bit of hiccups during the communication with them but the whole experience with BlindsCity and the end products they delivered outweighed it, which I would strongly recommend their service to those who are in need of a beautiful set of double roller blinds for your sweet home!

Thank you so much Philip for your kind review. Blinds look great.

Highly Recommended

Whole experience was smooth and painless. I got few quotes for my new house and this was the cheapest.
They sent the samples booked over the phone and guys installed on the day booked. Pretty impressive and quality is really good.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated.

Fantastic work and quality curtains!!

Amazing customer service! Very prompt and top of all, quality curtains!! Installers were very helpful and got the job done in a timely manner!! Highly recommend BlindsCity!!!

Thank you Arun, Pleasure doing your blinds

Excellent service & affordable products

Blinds City offers affordable, quality products that are easy to DIY. Their customer service is excellent and I was so happy with them! Definitely using again for the rest of our blinds and shutters.

Thank you Alana, I look forward doing the rest of the house also.

Best of the best

Pierre and team are so easy to deal with. Very prompt when it came to quote and orders.. precise with the timing of completion and installation was done correctly.

Thank you Elie for your review, enjoy your new curtains.

Great product, great price! Highly recommended!

We love our floor-to-ceiling curtains by Blinds City, they’re absolutely gorgeous! The quality of the roller binds and pelmets are great as well! They are highly recommended and would definitely get their service and products again.

Thank you Sue, your curtains do look amazing!

Fantastic quality, price and customer service. You won’t be disappointed.

I absolutely love the curtains that I got from the team at BlindsCity. I’ve gotten so many compliments from friends and family and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Pierre and the team.
i has spoken to what seemed like a thousand companies and had been left disheartened so I wasn’t expecting much from my meeting with BlindsCity. But after what seemed like a 5 minute consultation and some guidance from Pierre I left feeling relaxed about my decision.
The guys that came to install my curtains were wonderful also. They were so friendly and offered recommendations and photos of what could work in other rooms of my house.
All I can say is thank you and I look forward to working with you again in the new year.

Thank you Lisa for this great review. The curtains do look amazing.

Amazing Service

This is the second time in 2 years that I have ordered from Blinds City.
Not Only was I happy with the product and Special Prices but Especially the Service.
Matt was so Patient, Honest and Genuine and helped me through doing my own measurements, not to mention being so prompt with all my queries.
Pierre was also just as understanding.

What a great Team !!!!!

Very hard to find this Integrity

Maryann

Hi Maryann, Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are happy with it all and look forward to the rest of your windows.

Great product and customer service

Ordered the diy eco plantation shutters for 2 front windows of a Californian bungalow (bay window and a large sash window) a few months ago.

Very happy with the quality of the shutters. Measurements were exact as specified (they allow 4mm so you need to caulk). Easy enough to install yourself if you have some basic skills.

Online order details are easy to navigate. Pierre and team are excellent to deal with.

Didn’t quote around to compare prices, but seem good value based upon a Google of what it usually costs per sq m.

Thank you Harold for your review Much appreciated.

Excellent and great quality Plantation Shutters

After looking around everything locally and online and basically coming to the conclusion that we were not going to be able to afford plantation shutters for our new house, we found Blind City on Facebook.
We bought 4 black plantation shutters from Blind City at a fraction of the cost others wanted and the instant online quotes made life that much easier.
I opted to install them myself to save more money but I'd never done this before. The team at Blind City sent me a video on how to install and gave me recommendations on installation.
I installed 4x 1800mm tall buy 900mm wide shutters for the first time ever and installation was a breeze.
Quality was spot on and everything was as expected. Will be ordering more of our window furnishings from Blind City.

Thank you Kye for your review. Those black walnut shutters look amazing too., Blinds City Team

Top rate product and service

Really easy to order, extremely competitive pricing, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality, easy to install, fast and FREE shipping. Blinds look fantastic and we would not hesitate to order again. Totally recommend this company.

Thank you Nic, much appreciated.

Beautiful blinds

The ordering process was as simple as the install. The blinds fit perfectly and look fantastic! I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Sarah, Matt from Blinds City Team

Unbeatable service and price!

We ordered all of our blinds from Blinds City for our new home. Not only was the service Great, we saved thousands compared to our builders quote! Highly recommend these guys!

Thank you Kel appreciate your review. Glad we could help.

Excellent service and product

I recently ordered a custom made blind for a very large window . The process was so easy. It was economical and the customer service was outstanding. I highly recommend them .

Plantation shutters - Malvern.

Thanks for great installation. The shutters really change the appearance of the rooms. Installation was super quick and professional. Much Appreciated.

Thank you Mike, It really did make a difference to your home and looks amazing. From the Blinds City Team