Blinds City

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (42)

Modena constructions

Modena constructions Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great blinds great service

Very professional and the right price, highly recommend blind city, used them several times now, always easy to deal with,
Regards Modena Constructions

Athena Z.

Athena Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionals

Prompt, reliable and professional service. Installer talked us through the procedure and was very friendly, sales people very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend Blind City.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing quality, excellent customer service

I purchased my blinds with incorrect measurements, I called Blinds city and they were amazing. They arranged for the blinds to be cut to size and reposted.
Although I had a lot of issue with the blinds being lost and had to wait some time, Blinds city did all they can and resent a whole new set.
The blinds were easy to install and exactly what I wanted.
Highly recommend Blinds City, and will definitely purchase from them again.

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Melody, Im glad we could help you and fixed up your measurements and now all installed :)

Kelliemarie19

Kelliemarie19Northern Region, NSW

Easy from start to finish!

I purchased blinds for our ensuite after stumbling across the blinds city website while in the process of purchasing from another website as I was wanting to find a clearer photo of the blinds. I was unsure if I wanted to spend the extra on 63mm slats over the 50mm and found blind city’s 63mm slats were the same price as the other company’s 50mm slats. I was hesitant at first being such a saving but the blinds arrived within the week and are fantastic quality. I can’t wait to order for our main bathroom, toilet and laundry now.

Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ordered last saturday and I fitted them today. Prompt reply by email and product exactly as stated and delivered to wagga within a week. Will be using again once wife has picked out the new blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, quick dispatch and top quality product!

Ordered custom double rollers for four windows, being in stage four lockdown Pierre from Blinds City was easy to contact via phone/email and very responsive. We were able to pick our blinds via samples sent in the mail. Blinds arrived in not much time, great price and were perfectly sized and great quality! Would highly recommend!

Tom P.

Tom P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flexible and understanding - perfect blinds during Stage 4 lock down

The Blinds City team were fantastic, especially Pierre in navigating how we could complete our order once the stage 4 lock down restrictions were announced. Juggling his staff, customers, and government regulations, he ensured our order was completed. The installation was also great. An incredible service and price that was the missing piece in updating our house in the most cost effective manner possible.

Thank you Tom, Im glad we could help. E njoy your new home and blinds

Karen

Karen

Excellent Blinds

Easy to install, great looking blinds, fast delivery . Very happy, stunning blinds, perfect fit, great service and fast service. Lounge room one up one down. Pricing so good did the whole house!

Thank you Karen, Im glad you loved your blinds

Best job very happy

Pierre was very good with his work, was very happy with service and product. Pricing was great compared to some other rip offs. Highly recommended and will continue to do business.

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Michael, The awnings turned out really great in your alfresco

cincam75

cincam75Perth, WA

Modern, sleek, easy to install. Just perfect

I was a little bit nervous ordering blinds online but it was so much more affordable, so I thought I'd buy one to start with. The website was easy to navigate and I loved the 'make and offer' option. Blinds City came through with a great discount. The blind was so easy to install and fit like a glove, so I didn't hesitate ordering the other 8. I paid at least 50% less than local stores and they look just as good and are great quality.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Flawless! Express delivery and friendly team. We needed this done EXPRESS and guess what, it was done within a week!

Express delivery.
Friendly customer service. Matt was amazing to deal with.
Quick and Efficient install.
Quality from start to finish.
I would totally recommend Blinds City.
What more can I say ... they were absolutely brilliant!

mim

mimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than what I expected!

So happy with the Venetian blinds. Bought online, installed myself and they look amazing.Best thing was that they were better than what I expected. Which was lovely... would definitely recommend Blind City in future. Now that I know how professional and the quality of the products, I'm thinking I may do the out door blinds Now. Thanks Mimmi

Sonya S.

Sonya S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The icing on the cake. Very happy with the quality workmanship and service given. Highly recommend !

I had roller blinds and sheer curtains installed today and very happy with the transformation of the house. Good quality and professional service.
The installers were very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Extremely satisfied

After a lot of research we decided to go with blindscity and are very happy with our decision. Pierre was very friendly to talk and helped us in getting a quote suitable to our budget.

Matt helped us in choosing the right blinds for our home with his valuable suggestions.

Happy with the result, we decided to get synthetic grass installation as well from them and our backyard now looks fabulous.

Prashant M.

Prashant M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reach out - Ask what you want - Get what you want

As my title says, that is exactly how it all went. A new house can be stressful but with guys like Matt looking after you, it is just that easy.

gary leach

gary leachNew South Wales

Awesome

You can be led "blind" on the internet as all isn't necessarily how it seems.
I did a lot of research before deciding on Blind City to supply my PVC Venetian Blind.
They ticked all the boxes. Matt was so very very helpful, friendly & accommodating. As I was ordering basically on line, I was concerned about correct measurements, Matt went to extra lengths to explain there format and I felt secure. I was ecstatic when it arrived and not only fitted perfectly, was easy to install & looks absolutely fabulous. Great Quality!!
Good price and very quick to supply. Exactly what I imagined.
I would not hesitate in recommending this company. I know where to go if I ever require any other window furnishings.

Ivon

IvonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied and happy customer

From getting a quote to installation, there has been no trouble. Matt has been accomodating and friendly on discussion about the products. Pierre was also nice when he did the measure. The installers did a great job too. We really love the curtains. Quality product i must say! Thank you

danielle

danielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shutters are perfect!

Pierre and Mihir did a fantastic job with my plantation shutters. They look amazing everywhere. The service was great and the installation was excellent, Mihir is definitely a expert installer.

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Danielle, The shutters look lovely and enjoy your new home

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new plantation shutters

The new plantation shutters were installed yesterday. They look great! Easy living. Pierre and his team were outstanding to work with. The office area was tricky with corner window - they did a masterful job. Thank you so much. Highly recommend. Nicole & Mark

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Mark & Nicole, Can't wait to see lovely photos of your plantation shutters

Gina

GinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond satisfied with our blinds

From the measure and quote to the installation, the whole process and result was amazing. We are beyond happy with the end results. I would totally recommend this company should you wish to have blinds installed. Their pricing is surprisingly cheap, but their quality is first class!

Thank you Gina, Glad you loved our blinds