Blinds City

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)

Quick and easy

Quickly responded to the enquiry and came out promptly for the measure and quote. Roller blinds look great. Will use Blinds City again.

Sam J

Sam JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

We measured ourselves and then had someone come out to check and who would also install and Im very happy we did as our windows were not as straight forward as we had thought. I had worried about delays with the order given the COVID situation, but they were on time and installation happened really quickly once I made contact with him. They look fantastic and completely change the look and feel of the house. Could not be happier with the whole process and end product.

Rhonda_Whitehead

Rhonda_WhiteheadMurray Mallee, SA

Exactly what we ordered

Easy on line order
Installed ourselves, very easy
Great service, going to order another one, now we what the blind is like

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Rhonda, Looking forward to making your windows beautiful.
Blinds City Team

Great product & service

I purchased three DIY PVC venetians and they were delivered very quickly. They were very excellent quality and both professionally made and packaged. Highly recommended

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Venetian blind

Once i approached Blinds City and talked to a staff member of Blinds City i purchased a Venetian blind, i gave my exact measurements Width and drop he gave me a price i was very happy with, the blind took around a week to be delivered. i was ecstatic on how well this blind fitted, excellent quality very easy to use. once fitted and quality of the Venetian very high 10 out of 10. I personally highly recommend this company.

Simon

Simon

Quality venetians at a great price!

I recently purchased three custom-made venetian blinds from Blinds City for my lounge and was absolutely thrilled with the results! The dimensions were perfect, shipping was fast and the colour was spot on! Best price I could find from a few quotes too! I'll be ordering more to finish the rest of the house!

tomo

tomo

Awesome feature

From start to finish service was excellent and would recommend to anybody who looking towards investing inside your home 10 out off 10 Dianne Thomas thank you so much

Great price

Good product sent to NZ. Some delays in communication but all sorted in the end with a great product for a great price. Would recommend

Just perfect!

The plantation shutters have transformed our home - I just lobe them! The quality & finish is first class & would highly recommend Pierre & his team. The service & installation was excellent.

RIA SIBUGAN

RIA SIBUGANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer! 5 stars!

Hats off to the Team at Blinds City! From the consultation until instalment, they were very responsive and had good communication with us. Pierre was very helpful and doesn't give false hopes, only realistic honest opinion which was what we wanted. He's also friendly and professional at the same time. They offered competitive prices, which was important. The installation of our plantation shutters happened by Christmas and we're very happy (and lucky!). Quality products and made here locally. They were installed professionally and without any issues. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to my family and friends! Thanks Pierre and Blinds City!

5 star service, the old fashion way!

Just had the most amazing drapes and plantation shutters installed by Blind City. Pierre and the teams service has been second to none!!!
From the very start, I found Pierre’s honest when quoting extremely refreshing. There was no hard sell or up selling of more expensive fabrics (something I experienced with the many others who quoted).
They delivered exactly what was promised and even earlier than expected, given the Covid-19 restrictions and Christmas rush.
I am in awe of the quality and fullness of the drapes, and sturdiness of the shutters. Overall could not be happier.
Would certainly recommend Blind City!

Reliability, honesty and a great job

We bought plantation shutters, honeycomb blinds and roller blinds from Blind City after a personal recommendation for Pierre, it has completely modernised our home. They all look great! We couldn’t be happier!

Kalina

KalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 stars on Price, Service & Quality

This is the second time in less than 2 years we have used chosen Blind City. 1st time for sheer curtains, roller blinds, plantation shutters, outdoor awnings & screening for the alfresco area. Best price, quick turnaround time, great to deal with, fantastic job! 2nd time was for our son's house - Extremely happy each time. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Fareed

FareedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work and great service!

Easy purchase and install. Great service and work provided. Friendly and know their blinds. Very happy with the service. Would recommend

Modena constructions

Modena constructions Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great blinds great service

Very professional and the right price, highly recommend blind city, used them several times now, always easy to deal with,
Regards Modena Constructions

Athena Z.

Athena Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionals

Prompt, reliable and professional service. Installer talked us through the procedure and was very friendly, sales people very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend Blind City.

Amazing quality, excellent customer service

I purchased my blinds with incorrect measurements, I called Blinds city and they were amazing. They arranged for the blinds to be cut to size and reposted.
Although I had a lot of issue with the blinds being lost and had to wait some time, Blinds city did all they can and resent a whole new set.
The blinds were easy to install and exactly what I wanted.
Highly recommend Blinds City, and will definitely purchase from them again.

Blinds City P.Blinds City

Thank you Melody, Im glad we could help you and fixed up your measurements and now all installed :)

Kelliemarie19

Kelliemarie19Northern Region, NSW

Easy from start to finish!

I purchased blinds for our ensuite after stumbling across the blinds city website while in the process of purchasing from another website as I was wanting to find a clearer photo of the blinds. I was unsure if I wanted to spend the extra on 63mm slats over the 50mm and found blind city’s 63mm slats were the same price as the other company’s 50mm slats. I was hesitant at first being such a saving but the blinds arrived within the week and are fantastic quality. I can’t wait to order for our main bathroom, toilet and laundry now.

Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ordered last saturday and I fitted them today. Prompt reply by email and product exactly as stated and delivered to wagga within a week. Will be using again once wife has picked out the new blinds.

Great service, quick dispatch and top quality product!

Ordered custom double rollers for four windows, being in stage four lockdown Pierre from Blinds City was easy to contact via phone/email and very responsive. We were able to pick our blinds via samples sent in the mail. Blinds arrived in not much time, great price and were perfectly sized and great quality! Would highly recommend!