100% · 480%

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

david.lobriza
david.lobriza

Amazing quality!

Extremely straightforward process in terms of ordering and receiving our blinds and sheers! The blinds are top quality and the sheers are immaculate, both elevating the look and feel of our new home to even greater heights. Show reply
Dona
Dona

Highly recommend!

The installation process was quick and easy. The product was what I was exactly looking for. Show reply
Charli O.
Charli O.

Perfect Curtains

The service from Blinds on Demand was excellent. After receiving our curtains, my husband and I chose to install them ourselves and had great support from BOD to show us how to do so correctly. The website is very user friendly and made measuring up and choosing curtains an easy job. Show details ·  1
Shanon Bircham
Shanon BirchamSydney, NSW

Wow amazing!

After buying some cheap blinds from spotlight and then breaking after 2 months I went on the hunt for new blinds and found blinds on demand and they were absolutely amazing, cheap and good quality and on top of that supply you with instructions on how to install them yourself instead of an installer coming out which saved us some money. Definitely recommend and will 100% be buying off them again in the future. Show reply
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Good!

We tried a different online company first time but had a friend to try blind on demand and they did not disappoint. We paid $350 from blinds online for one roller blind and paid $270 from blinds on demand only wish we found these guys first Show reply
Lizzie
Lizzie

Will be buying from here again!

We ordered some roman blinds for our bedroom and are so impressed with the quality, function and look of the blinds. Communication with the guys at Blinds on Demand was fantastic and overall just wonderful customer service. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family and looking forward to buying from them again in the near future. Show details ·  1
Danilo P.
Danilo P.

Pleasantly suprised!

Was so happy we picked blinds on demand instead of our local shop. We saved a bucket load and installation was easy, we will be back to finish another room. Show details ·  1
Laura brown
Laura brownPilbara, WA

Great Blinds

Blinds on Demand were great! From the prompt email responses to the excellent blind quality. Show reply
Honei Eh
Honei Eh

Thank you Blinds on Demand!

The instructions provided were simple and easy to navigate. Also, while ordering the blinds I had a few inquiries and all of them were answered immediately.

After having setup my new beautiful blinds I could say that I made the right choice and was 100% satisfied. Show details ·  1

andrewmaidao23
andrewmaidao23

Professional. Would recommend

They are reliable, honest and operate with integrity. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for some great blinds.
Josh always takes the time to answer any questions I may have, and provide me with all options available to replace my blinds.
Their customers service is second to none. Show details ·  1
don
donCranbourne North

Best Quality blinds

Quality Product ,Best Servic, very happy about my my window coverings . Already ordered the outdoor blinds for the alfresco aswell Show reply
Jess P.
Jess P.

Great blinds

I bought some blinds for my bedroom because I was sick of my old ones. Overall the blinds are incredible quality and I had awesome service throughout the whole process. Installing was really straight forward too. Definitely going to finish off the rest of my home though blinds on demand when I get a chance. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter2 posts

perfect blinds for my window

Very pleased with the products and service of blindsondemand.it was a great experience overall. I am happy with the quality of our roller blinds. I highly recommend this service provider. Show details ·  1
Jane Mortos
Jane Mortos

Good curtains

Bought Sheer Curtains from Blinds On Demand for a reasonable price.
Installation steps are pretty straight forward if you have common sense. Good preview of what the product would look like on the website. When they were delivered it was just as described. Show reply
Kaelani
KaelaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing service!

Great communication, amazing quality blinds. Never been so impressed with a company. Show details ·  1