2.0 (1,311)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (234) · No (1,244)

Do not recommend

absolutely crap... then they sent another to apparently rectify shocking .. first bunch meant to be delivered on a Saturday didn't get till monday.... left at door... next lot dumped at post office ... these were a gift to me.... so can't provide proff of purchase only what I received

Keli

KeliSydney, NSW

Excellent service from start to finish!

Ordered flowers for a friend.
The site is so easy to navigate and they gave me a 20% off coupon code to use which was pretty awesome!

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We seek to make ordering easier and more satisfying. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Sav

SavMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would rate lower than 1 star if possible

Delivered flowers and the ones advertised on the website were completely different!
Some flowers were dead and the stems were rotten to the point where the water had turned muddy. Consulted the online chat where the operator was absolutely useless and did not help at all.

Please take the 5star reviews with a grain of salt.

Mskk

MskkWheatbelt, WA

Will never use again

Ordered flowers for my mother’s birthday, which arrived 3 days late. I paid for upgrade, which definitely did not happen. It also looked nothing like the arrangement ordered. After contacting the company, they arranged for replacement flowers to be sent again the next week with free upgrade. They looked closer to what I ordered, but again, definitely not upgraded and the flowers were in shocking condition. Sent them a picture, which they came back with they look lovely and fresh. I’ve since sent more photos of the condition of the flowers. I would definitely not recommend. First picture is what was ordered (but with upgrade and extras), second is first order received. Third is the ‘lovely and fresh’ replacement flowers.

Neil H

Neil HWestern Australia

Accept payment and then say we can’t deliver to that area!

Ordered flowers for a friend’s birthday and two days later get a notification saying, “ Please note, your delivery location is outside our local delivery area.” Why not tell me that when I am placing the order? Tried calling their help desk, but the line was so bad I got cut off. Then I tried to cancel through online chat, but felt that I was just communicating with a chat bot. Finally just canceled the order through my credit card company. I would treat the 5 star reviews with suspicion.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class.

I have purchased flowers from Bloomex many times in the past three years and they are always outstanding a credit to the company.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Christine L.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever Company. Do not use.

Orders flowers as sympathy gift for bereaved family member. Ordered Monday for Tuesday delivery 24 Nov. Not delivered, although supposedly despatched. Still not received by recipient even though supposedly dispatched for Thursday delivery 26 Nov. They blame the courier!!!
No-one in the business of delivering flowers would keep using such unreliable couriers. This firm is not safe to use. They are also refusing to cancel my order and refund me in full. They have not provided the service ordered and now will not refund. Just excuses that they cannot be responsible for the couriers they use???

Christine L.

Terrible service was lyied to after took my money

Rang hotline ordered flowers paid extra for that day delivery. I was told they do & will deliver on same day they took my money for flowers &delivery 10 min later get email saying sorry we don't deliver to that area call to enquire dont get call back ring 3 times finally speak to Lady who says oh its going out tomorrow I read my message they typed up spelling mistakes through it lady didn't care on the phone wouldn't help terrible service won't use again

same delivery - 4 days later still has not been delivered

kat f.

kat f.Sydney, NSW

Utterly horrific customer service

I ordered some flowers for my mums birthday - obviously to be delivered on her birthday. Confirmed this. Flowers didn’t show up until the day afternoon late in the afternoon. I called to request a refund and initially told they’d only refund the delivery fee of $19 (this was a $130 order).
Eventually they said they would refund it, but my poor mother would have to organise the courier on the box to come and collect the flowers to return to them.
Utterly ridiculous. I live in Sydney city and ordered in advance - not same day delivery...
Do not use.

Justin C

Justin CMid North Coast, NSW

Brilliant service

Brilliant service and my mum loved her plant Daphne especially as that is her name. Lovely service and prices are good

Chloe BealeNew South Wales

Do Not Use Scam Company

I've been trying to get a refund for a month now, we've tried calling them and messaging them at the start with no reply then on the Webchat they gave me another email address to email pictures to I've explained the flowers arrived late after a email stating they won't be delivered due to not delivering to this address after paying 14.99 postage for the date I wanted, half dead squashed flowers. Not similar to the ones I ordered arrived, my nan tried calling no answer. And now am being told it's 3 days if you have a problem! Do not buy from them they are a scam company! I will be persistent with my refund this company should no longer be trading! Please don't use your hard earned money on them!

Chloe Beale

I've sent numerous emails and tried to call and message them and have had no help, being refused a refund when they are clearly in the wrong! So sending another email even though they've ignored my last few is pointless

Ciaobello

CiaobelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service delivery

Bloomex was quick and easy to navigate. Plenty of options to choose from with Daily discounts too. Also prompt to reply :)

TraceyTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WARNING all UK customers

This company is advertising themselves in the UK as 'Australia's official florist'. What they fail to do is advertise their currency is in US dollars. So when a UK based customer wants to buy flowers for family or friends in Australia, they are unknowingly paying in US dollars (until their statement arrives with the exchange rate on there). YOU WILL pay so much more than advertised. Then when you call to speak to a manager they do not return your call. You make an official complaint via email - no response. If I could give this company a rating of -10 I would.

Brodie Rotton

Brodie RottonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best flowers ever

Such beautiful flowers and gorgeous presentation. Would definitely recommend this florist team and order from here again. Thanks so much x

Abigail  L

Abigail LMid North Coast, NSW

Superstars

Thank you for making my mum's bday extra special by picking the most amazing selection of blooms. Delivering after 5pm too.

Finn Lynas

Finn LynasAustralian Capital Territory

Wishing you all the best, stay safe and well.Thanks again

Mum was very happy with her lovely flowers and chocolates. Thank you for making this possible during this difficult time.

Anna Crowther

Anna CrowtherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn`t be better

Superb! Easy to use the website, fantastic flowers, delivered by professionals.Couldn't be better to be honest.
Definitely recommend this company

Zachary Deschamps

Zachary DeschampsSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Used them for two separate occasion throughout this lockdown and always delivered on time and with a high standard! Flowers are beautiful too x

MerlinsEgoSydney

POOR Service .. inflexible .. frustrating

Delivery was after hours on a Friday afternoon at a school with no-one around hence were just left. Even though i explained clearly that it had to be delivered during school hours as it was a gift for a teacher.
Teachers have had it difficult during COVID as front line essential workers and a little more understanding should have been made.
To add insult to injury no REFUND was offered as against 'policy'. There are MUCH better providers out there .. I do NOT recommend BLOOMEX

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your reply. We truly apologize for such situation. We hope you will give us one more chance to rectify this matter. But we need your order number, so we could look into it. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Margaret R

Margaret Rasked

Are you operating on Canadian time? A bouquet paid for last Monday to be sent on Wednesday wasn't delivered.

Customer SupportBloomex

Dear Margaret, thank you for your question. Please provide us your order number, so we could check your order.

Billyasked

Why do you request emails & photos & then have no intention of answering them ? Seems a common thread amongst your reviews and a reputable company surely would want to address such a problem

Andrew
Andrew

they are pathetic, then changed to deliver today when it wont work when i wanted it yesterday.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Billy

I can't understand how a company like this can continue to stay in business. Obviously people don't take time to research before they give a company their business. Old flowers, & poor service. They requests photos & emails then ignore you . The Fawlty towers of the florists industry !

Band

Bandasked

do you ever look at the reviews. Most of them are painful to read. People send flowers, for a happy occasion, in sympathy, or just to say "I'm thinking of you". 90% of the time you let all these customers and recipients down. You cannot speak to anyone. When I enquired about my order I was given 3 different dates, one of them being even before i placed the order!!! I am getting in touch with Fair Trading and the Ombudsman for disreputable companies. It seems that other very dis-satisfied people do the same. You hide behind your web page. Shame on you. But will you reply to me - probably not, you have not replied to my phone calls or emails.

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives