Bloomex

4,371 reviews

TNM

TNMPerth, WA

Mums Birthday Flowers

I hve used you guys for years for mums Birthday and she has always been very happy ...Thats why i keep using you guys ...Thanx and hve a lovely day

margaret h.

margaret h.Hunter Region, NSW

Click on the internet and easy to organise

Needed to send sympathy flowers to my friend in Sydney and website easy to find and organise flowers to be sent ASAP. Also found a suitable arrangement on sale plus card and vase.

Easy to use website

Bloomex web page was easy to navigate and I was able to find exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price. The delivery process and payment was easy to follow. I am very happy with the arrangements that I have seen online.

Rowan

RowanSydney, NSW

Poor service. I will never use you again.

Poor service. I ordered flowers on Sunday for a Monday bday. They arrived late TueI sday. Very poor service. And the person at the call centre had no grasp of English and no idea of my issue. As a marketing guy, your business has a short life. Good luck.

Frangipani

FrangipaniPerth

Avoid at all costs

I ordered to have flowers delivered to a friend yesterday. It said they would be delivered today. I live chatted and asked for them not to be delivered at night as I then read they delivered up until 9pm which is far too late to be knocking on someone’s door.They refused to guarantee me they would deliver in the day. As I had ordered yesterday morning, I didn’t know why it would take so long.
I then read comments on here and began to panic about what she would get so I emailed with questions.
They ignored that.
So it’s the end of business today and sure enough they have not delivered and when I live chatted they ignored.
Do not I repeat, do not order from these fraudsters. Shonky as hell.

Jake h

Jake h

Delivery Never Arrived !! Terrible Management And Tries To Avoid Refunds

Roger B

Roger BSydney, NSW

Failed to deliver funeral wreath

Ordered funeral wreath for my father which was not delivered, without any notice. They Avoided my calls and finally advised they would reimburse my $350, which they have not. Despicable.

Ingak

IngakMelbourne

Happy with special gift

I ordered a gift hamper for my husband. Although I couldn't get it delivered on the day I selected, they were kind enough to deliver it the following day and didn't charge me extra for a 'courier' delivery charge. The hamper was lovely and my husband was delighted!

Tina W.

Tina W.Southern and Hills, SA

Beautiful fragrant flowers!

All flowers and gifts are of fabulous quality. It means a lot to me to be able to trust you, as I do not see the deliveries, and knowing that I can means a lot less worry for me! Thsnk you. Tina.

Teagan C.

Teagan C.

Don't purchase from Bloomex!

Delivery is actually a parcel delivery from wherever their shop is located. Don't expect same day delivery! The flowers we just received looked nothing like the online photo and the message my husband added to the card was printed to the receipt and stapled into the card!!! I couldn't believe it. Customer service has been extremely painful. They keep trying to offer a discount even after stating we won't order from them again nor do we want a new product with free upgrade. It's too late!!! Don't order from Bloomex. Stick to a local florist that will ensure the delivery is personalised and the card is hand written!!!

Gregory French

Gregory FrenchPerth, WA

Don’t get what you paid for - reverse charge!

Remember, if you pay by credit card or PayPal and you do not receive what you paid for, you can dispute the transaction. In almost all cases like this the bank will reverse the card transaction if the company won’t do the right thing when contacted.

Kristopher O.

Kristopher O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order online

Easy to order online and fantastic service. I find that I have lots of choices with great deals and ordering was easy. In a lockdown environment, this saves time and is very convenient to use.

Maureen W.

Maureen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer.

I ordered flowers chocolates & card for my daughter. It was guaranteed to have 10 stem flowers, not received mainly the green stuff; the box of flowers I paid $12.95 for was substituted for a block of Lindt chocolate; the card was included BUT they couldn't be bothered putting the script in that I gave, just a blank card and script in the box. After several emails they offered me a $30 credit - no thank you.

BUYER BEWARE!

My mum ordered me some flowers after receiving some bad news, the company promised the flowers would be delivered multiple time through the day stating that they will arrive by 9pm. The flowers did not arrive, nor did they ever arrive. Bloomex was less than helpful and refused to give a refund. Staff consistently refused to assist and claimed that they could not contact management. It was only after a fair trading complaint was lodged did they refund the purchase.

Lily Yiaw

Lily YiawGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy Peasy Ordering

As a first order through the website, I find that I have lots of choices with great deals and ordering was easy. In a lockdown environment, this saves time and is very convenient to use.

Margaret K.

Margaret K.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service

I ordered flowers that included a vase of my choice online. My friend sent me a picture of them upon receipt and I noticed that the vase was not the one I chose. I contacted bloomex and they said they lost the vase in transit and it looks to me like they replaced it with one they had kicking around in their van. Since the vase was an integral part of the gift I asked bloomex if they could deliver the chosen vase. They would only refund the cost of the vase or give me store credit as they could not deliver just a vase. I took the refund as I will never order from this mob again.

Zoe C.

Zoe C.Alice Springs, NT

Easy navigation of the website

Ordering online is so quick and easy. The selection of flowers is outstanding with exceptional specials. Quick and easy payment processes in which I will be ordering again for another occasion.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

flowers never arrived

Ordered flowers which never arrived, after numerous calls they sent them and they stood in transit for 4 days and arrived dead. rude and unhelpful staff NEVER using them again!

Juanita Noronha

Juanita NoronhaSydney, NSW

Blooming easy with Bloomex

I do appreciate the specials that are sent via email. The flowers always look good & the people receiving always report delight in receiving them. Ordering on line is so easy & quick.

Konstantina

KonstantinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

worst service

didnt send flowers , then after numerous complaints they sent the wrong flowers and 5 days late
they lied, and kept hanging up on phone. rude service bad product
we processed formal complaints against them