Bloomex

Bloomex

2.3 from 3,612 reviews

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,153

Amanda

AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy to order! Great prices! Beautiful Flowers!

I ordered some birthday flowers for my mum and I found the website easy to use and the prices very reasonable. There was lots variety. Mum said flowers lasted longer than usual too. Will use this company again! Highly recommended

Dreadful everything

I spent AUD140 on flowers and a card for my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary. The flowers were of very poor quality, card was curled up and they were not delivered until 430pm . I complained to Bloomex and was told they can do nothing as I did not send email within 3 days even though I was conversing with online staff. I will never use this service again and suggest that you find a local florist ! Poor quality, poor value, poor delivery and poor customer service

Absolute Disgrace

My wonderful Husband ordered what he thought we be lovely red roses. Damaged pink roses with the completely wrong card for someone else is what we received. They didnt even care that the order had been changed or was sent with the wrong card.!

Morgzz

MorgzzRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Non delivery

DISAPPOINTING- Wilted roses cheap chocolates wrong vase for my grandmas 90th.

Bloomex Sydney delivered wilted roses cheap chocolates and the wrong vase, not what was pictured. I paid $20 for a large box of quality chocolates and my grandma received a 7 piece box. I was offered a $10 refund- not good enough.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT QUALITY

Disappointed with the flowers delivered. Some were broken and some wilted. the Vase was also broken.
Perhaps the company needs to look into the delivery side of things. Not impressed.

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Flowers never arrived

Paid extra for same day delivery, flowers didn't arrive. The call centre is unstaffed and when I contacted them via live chat they said it could take up to a week for my order to be delivered and they weren't the tulips I ordered. Don't use them!

Jilly DF

Jilly DFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Would not use Bloomex again. Product delivered was nothing like picture on website even when I upgraded... may as well and got flowers from Coles or Woolworths.. the response received after emailing my concerns was dismissive even when I provided photos of what was delivered. Offered a 15% discount on my next order.. what a joke... would never use their service again and would not recommend them

Cindy C.

Cindy C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great value

I have used this service on a number of occasions never had any problems it's a great service with a large variety of flowers to choose from. Also excellent value for money highly recommended.

Loretta

LorettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loretta

The flowers were lovely, just as pictured from their website but the only problem was with the delivery date. They were very apologetic when contacted and organised another arrangement from a local partner at no cost. The courier service is their problem but I will order from them again and give them another chance.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An absolute basket case - Dont bother !! *****Be warned *****

Dont Bother ! One order arrived a day early (for a birthday) Pointless-The other one $150.00 (including delivery) is still coming ! Both Ordered with 1 weeks notice - Absolutely Hopeless !!!
Be warned !! They have said they will refund the cost of delivery Not the purchase. NOT HAPPY !!
Could not rate with zero stars.

Karren

KarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely disgraceful service and product

I recently received a box of flowers from my work colleagues on the passing of my father .the receipt had a delivery date of the 3rd Oct the flowers were received on the 10th and were all mouldy and the smell was so bad l had to throw them out. So not only were the fresh flowers over a week late but had not been kept cool.Rhe courier did not even knock just dumped them on my doorstep at 4 o clock in the afternoon.The courier company had called three days earlier to confirm my address but still they took 3 more days.Would never use this service and will be telling my colleagues to have something to say about spending good money for rubbish.Very very disappointed.

Liana Wynne

Liana WynneCentral Queensland, QLD

A gift that was so adored.

I purchased tulips as a Birthday gift and they were adored. Great present and a very good price. Very happy with the service. I would recommend Bloomex every time for floral choices.

Bryan ReevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even one star is too much!!! Money done the toilet!

Ordered flowers using their website. First time I only half went through the order, and they rang me to check why I didn't complete the order (was busy at the time), so clearly they had staff and were eager for the business. A day later, I did the order. Received a couple of email saying that the order had been processed. However the flowers didn't arrive at all on the day. I tried to ring, but no response. I emailed them, but they have yet to response and it's now been over 3 days since the delivery date, and more than 24 hours since sending the email. The worst company I have every dealt with.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Not what I ordered

The Flowers that were received by a friend in hospital were nothing like what I ordered. I paid $59 plus delivery to have a bunch of flowers that I could have paid a lot less for else where. I complained to Bloomex which was a waste of time I was told they done the best they could to replace the flowers I ordered. Rubbish they were nothing like what I ordered. Don't use this company for flowers. I ordered the Pink flowers arrangement and got white flowers and roses and I picked that arrangement because it didn't have roses as the flowers would lst longer

Stay clear away from bloomex

Flowers won’t arrive!!! There is already investigations with this company. Have a look at bloomex sucks on fb. I don’t know how they are still trading. Save your money and go elsewhere

Nicole

NicoleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Be careful

Will NEVER order flowers from Bloomex again, flowers arrived late, nothing like what I ordered, damaged and broken, rude service and getting a refund was SOOO difficult. Don't do it

Bryan Wijeyekoon

Bryan WijeyekoonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misrepresentation - unhappy customer

order no : 01447369
Ordered flowers as shown on the web site , what was delivered was completely different and poor quality .On Phone contact with Bloomex and follow up email there has been no response to refund or delivery of flowers ordered. Suggest you do not use this company . Has multiple complaints against them on line.

great

very happy with last order, hope this one is as good for special birthdays, always appreciated by all the family, makes it easy for birthdays when living in New Zealand

Tennille S.

Tennille S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, easy and great specials.

I have used Bloomex several times for orders interstate and have always been happy with service. Always Accurate and great specials to choose from. Good range of bouquets and other products to choose from.