Bloomex

Bloomex

2.4 from 3,447 reviews

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

My deep gratitude to the guys from bloomex for their good, quality work and services. They promtly fulfilled the order.Thank you BLOOMEX. You certainly made my friend happy.

Although I am a little disappointed that my son was charged in USD instead in CAD. He was using my email address to place an order from Canada for my friend and it still charged the "outside Canada" fee.

Well they arrived I guess

Ordered Thursday afternoon for Friday delivery and they arrived Monday
And what an awful bunch- they really did look like they'd sat in the Fastway van all weekend
I used Bloomex this time because I had access to the account on my phone
Never again

Will not order through you again

I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered in Brisbane for mothers day and only 5 sunflowers were delivered after paying $60. Very dissappointing! I will not oder again.

Rose delivery

Rosed were lovely but forgot to to deliver vase i purchased. Comtacted customer service and they provided a prompt refund. Disappointed the vase didnt arrive with the roses but good service with refund

Lovely tulips, lasted well

All good except the vase I ordered was more like a glass drink bottle with a screw-on lid and would not have fitted the bunch of flowers ordered. Would use again

Never again absolutely shameful

they take your money and delivery crap. So wished I had read the reviews before. My story is practically the same as other reviews delivery of flowers for sisters birthday which arrived at end of day and about 1/3 of the size of the ones pictured. Box of chocolates were switched to cheap mint straws and birthday card was just blank purple flower card. When I complained showing photo evidence (4 times so far) they didn’t care and basically you get nowhere just told they are within their rights due to their “substitution” policy and according to them flowers are quite “nice” and they ran out of birthday cards but that’s ok too. I feel embarrassed and a cheapskate to have sent these as a birthday gift
Photos show what they advertise and what you receive big difference

Stunning Flowers

A great price for these lovely flowers. Flowers were delivered on time and fairly close to the vision of the arrangement I chose. Easy to order process on website. Would recommend.

Misleading advertising on both delivery and size of order

Same day delivery incorrect. ordered in plenty of time but still told will have to be next day. Flowers still arrived very late on that day. Ordered special arrangement and upsized to largest available and flowers that finally arrived were embarrassingly small in size. Lets say the bunches you buy at your local supermarket would have been twice as large at a third of the cost . The vase I paid for with the flowers as a package deal made the amount of flowers they delivered so small I had to change the vase to a smaller one so they would not look stupid. Competitors flower arrangement was in the room already and for value for money the bunch was over twice the size for under 3/4 of the cost …. Really disappointing. Learnt my lesson not to use this company again

Complete scam!! Waste of time and money

Advertised online as same day delivery to the area of my loved ones work, so I paid the extra money to have flowers and wine delivered that day as it was their birthday. A few hours later I'm told my delivery won't arrive until the next day. Then an hour after THAT I'm told my delivery will arrive five days later at the earliest! I call to cancel my order only to be told no, it will arrive next week. (no point sending birthday flowers a week late!) Then I ask to speak to the manager and am told "no, you can't.". By this point I'm in tears, and just want my $90 back. After emails, online chats, calls and texts, I am still getting nowhere. It takes getting the bank/ fair trading involved to cancel my order. Let's hope I get my money back soon... And completely missed out on making my loved ones day.
Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Worse Than Terrible

Ordered a supersized floral arrangement in a basket and received a bunch with 5 wilting flowers, complained and was resent an arrangement ( at least in a basket) but absolutely nothing like what was pictured on the website. Flower heads and dropped off and everything was drooping.
Total waste of money.
1st photo is what was ordered, 2nd and 3rd are what was received.

Don't waste your time, inferior product

Have ordered twice (as credit from the first order due to late delivery despite email confirmation delivery would be met). Just buy from Coles and don't waste your time. Or support a local florist that I'm sure would provide a far more superior arrangement.

So very disappointed

I will never use this company again. The Mother's Day flowers that I ordered were absolutely shameful. Half of them were droopy and the rest were blooms that never opened (not to mention that the bunch was absolutely tin). I was so embarrassed and upset that my Mother received something so substandard as her gift.

Unhappy about what I was charged - I converted it to cost £30 and got charged £60 on my card! Not happy.

See above! Won't use again. Not sure how it worked out to be double! I converted using the exchange rates on several online sites to cost £30 not £60..... I would use someone local next time.

Terrible product and disappointing service

I’m still waiting for a response for the horrid flowers my mother received on Mother’s Day. After numerous emails and a Twitter post, I will never purchase from Bloomex or recommend them.

Disappointed

Ordered flowers early (2 days) for mothers day only to find out they turned up at 7pm that night.. The door bell rang and car sped off leaving the flowers at the front door. I'm disappointed that mum wasn't able to enjoy them all day.

Complete and shameless rip off

Charged me $134 to deliver a bouquet of 15 flowers - around a quarter the size of the online picture - and a tiny box of chocolate orange sticks they called ‘a large premium box of chocolates’ they charged me $19 for. I would have got better quality at the local service station. Customer service refused to acknowledge a problem despite photographic evidence.

Spend your money somewhere else.

Criminals who take advantage of grieving families

We ordered flowers for a family member's funeral in Australia, but as we weren't in the country at the time, we searched online for a local Brisbane florist. We specifically chose an online florist with a .com.au address as we intended to pay with an Australian Debit Card with a prominent Australian Bank.
Nowhere on their page does it show that the prices are in anything but Australian dollars. Image our shock and horror when the amount deducted from our Australian account was for almost AUD $60 more than we were expecting. It turns out, that even if you make this purchase from an Australian business, the system is set up so that if you order from outside Australia, you are charged in US dollars. So we were expecting AUD 120, but were charged USD 120. If that was the case, what we should have been charged is USD 82 (exchange rates at the time).
All attempts to resolve this have fallen on deaf, stupid or incompetent ears. They just keep re-sending the link to their terms and conditions where it states that all orders from outside of Australia are charged in US dollars. What they don't tell you is that they use the same price but add it to a different currency. This has put an extreme amount of stress on the family who are already grieving the sudden loss of a loved one.
Live Chat is a complete waste of time and you can forget about communicating with a manager because every single manager is out of the office all the time.
I will be reporting them to the ACCC, The International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network and I will be sending the Brisbane franchisee a letter so that when they are out of business, they will know why.
This business is fraudulent, unethical and a disgrace. You try and arrange flowers so you have a presence at a loved one’s funeral and you get completely screwed over. Talk about taking advantage of people during the darkest times they are facing.

Amazing

The order was absolutely fantastic. Great product and delivery. Recipient was very happy as was I. Flowers were just as I had ordered and delivered when requested. Will definitely use this company again.

Surprised and impressed

My order could not be delivered to my target location on the day I ordered. So I was contacted very early the next day with an option to either pay more to deliver on the day I requested, or have it delivered later with an upgrade. I chose the upgrade, and it arrived with chocolates! I was surprised, and Mum was impressed :)

Overcharging conmen

Charged me in US$ when should’ve been charged in AUS$ as clearly states on website - emailed and live-chatted to to try and resolve the issue but Have just been ignored - have now spent a lot of time with my credit card company and they have put the charge in dispute.

Why do you scam your customers out of hard earned cash?????

Why do you not reply to customer complaints?
I agree, I used their live chat and couldn't actually get an answer out of them, just repeated "we apologise and value your business" but they couldn't even get my name right when it was typed right in front of them!We're overseas and needed to send flowers for my sister-in-laws funeral. Were charged in USD, even though they advertise in AUD. When my husband explained I send flowers to my mother with a different florist and never have issues, some pretend Kelly asked if his sister would also be ordering flowers. Considering it was his sister that had just passed, we didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Live Chat is useless. They just keep reposting the terms and conditions until you threaten to report them to the ACCC and the bank. Absolutely abysmal service.

So glad I read all this before using them to send flowers to my Mum for her 70th. Thank you, thank you everyone, and Product Review!
YES, so glad I read the reviews before buying flowers for Mothers Day, I have ordered from this company a few times and the last time I paid extra for a vase and of course no vase turned up with the flowers. Better to pay a bit extra and have the security in knowing what you ordered actually turns up. Thankyou!

Similar listings