2.8

3.5

Julien R.
Julien R.Darling Downs, QLD

Perfect Publishers for Projects

I have used blurb BookWright for ten years now and I have always been very happy with the product. In that time, I have used blurb to publish nine (9) hardcover photo books - all large landscape format - and multiple copies of eight (8) photo magazines. I have always been very pleased with the products, and so have the people who have bought - or been given - copies of the magazines. Whenever I have had a problem (one time, when uploading a project), blurb support has been exceptional. I cannot understand why some people are complaining about the product. Perhaps they support the opposition?
Helen Frances
Helen FrancesQueensland

Blurb

This blurb photo book is sooo bad - cannot use it and to add insult to injury I was charged three (3) times the photo book cost &64.99 charged for postage
Therese
Therese2 posts

Why does my book come Seattle not Australia?

I love the quality of the books and have just ordered my 13th one! Love thr hard cover with the wrap around photo
However I live in NZ. I chose the Australian Blurb website and thought I was paying Australian dollars. I got my visa statement and for 2 x 35 page books it's $150. So it used US dollars when it showed me the price not aussi. And it's being posted from Seattle not Auso is taking 2 weeks. So bizaare. How can I get my order filled in Australia?
Dale
Dale

Jo L
Jo LHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Janine F.
Janine F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Photobook printing - Excellent - blurb Australia

Loved everything about this... from the easy-to-use design portal to the upload process to the amazing turnaround. I uploaded my book on Monday, 40 copies delivered to me on Friday!
I am so proud of my photobook! https://www.blurb.com/b/11094243-woof
Consumer1
Consumer1Sydney, NSW5 posts

Very dodgy on uploading photo books, incredibly frustrating

The good: A couple of years ago I ordered a book and it was great copy, and the Bookwright software is easy to use and is fast for uploading photos. It's expensive but the product is excellent.
The bad: I've just completed two books and got them ready to upload - but the website is now not working, and Bookwright won't connect either. My two books, that I've spent months carefully curating with photos and captions, are completely trapped.
So it's great when it works. But when it doesn't you are completely hung out to dry. Even if I get the upload going for these 2 books, I won't be trusting it again and I'll switch to a different provider.
Ankita
Ankita
  Fair Incentive

Horrid!

Very unresponsive blurb support and they take months to respond. My book link even disappeared from their site on numerous occasions and everytime I have to reach out to them to restore my book link. Their webite has too many software bugs and they never seem to care about authors and their sales. They failed me every time.
Azande Hartwell
Azande Hartwell

Bad Service and Support

I used them to buy two books for my clients that I paid full price for. One book never showed up as per my client (who really knows in that case) and the other book showed up cut way outside of the trim lines. I reached out to customer service who very coldly told me best they could do was a coupon and that this was a self fulfillment service so it is not their fault, they're on our end. I lost $150 to this company for nothing. I can maybe understand it was just this rep having a bad day but this is unacceptable! I want refund for both of those books if they even want me back as a customer.
Westygirlle
Westygirlle2 posts

Excellent Quality and Great Delivery Times

Having successfully produced a book with Blurb a few years ago, this year I've created two photo books and on both occasions, the books were beautifully produced. The quality of the product reflects the choices I made and the turnaround on each book was unbelievably quick. I ordered one product on a Sunday night and it arrived in the mail the very next Thursday. I would recommend Blurb for photo books.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive

The book I purchased was overpriced. The covers were thicker then the pages. Shipping charges were also expensive; who adds gst onto shipping charges. Clearly heaps of profit is made.
Greg G.
Greg G.

Poor quality control and no response when contacted

I recently created my 12th photobook with Blurb and I am very disappointed to report that the usual high quality no longer exists. The binding is poor with the adhesive visible when opening the first 10 pages.
Most disappointing is that Blurb do not respond to my concerns.
Ben
Ben

Worst quality,even worse service.never again

Awful quality and service,never again.
Imagine reflex copy paper with fading ink,it's that bad.I tried twice and both times were horrendous...Along with the fact that the customer service is non existent......
Terryh2c
Terryh2cGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Results vary - Blurb's software unreliable

I've had 3 books printed by Blurb. Well, make that technically 2 as the last one (recent)was made using their Indesign plugin. Normally I wouldn't use this but against my better judgment I used it to create book artwork. All was fine - it pre-flighted fine - I was invited to upload which I did, successfully and then placed my order, paid etc. 11 days later the books arrived. Blank.
$184 for 4 blank books.