Verified🏆 2024 Award

Job Satisfaction

Luke
Luke

Thankyou

I love working with the poster factory the prints are always of a high quality and delivered promptly.
Oliver S.
Oliver S.4 posts

Exceptional Service and Product

Fantastic company to deal with. My prints arrived very quickly and I'm blown away with the quality. I requested custom sizes (very large) and laminated. I am exceptionally happy with the product and service provided all the way. Tessa contacted me directly (via text, which I really liked) and made sure I received what I ordered.

My prints were high resolution plans for a house build, and to plan the garden layout of a new site.

Todka
TodkaSydney, NSW4 posts

High quality product. Would recommend and use again

Stretched poster done perfectly. High quality solid frame. Great print. Great price. I’ve don’t these before at other places and the main difference is the frame is properly done, straight and strong. I’ve had offshore experience from other framers that had bowed wood used. Not this supplier. Great product and will use again.
STC
STC

Quality Prints

Fast and efficient service and quality printing results as always.
MeinOz
MeinOzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, high quality, and fast

Very happy. Quick delivery, and the canvases I ordered exceeded my expectations on all levels. The outcome is exactly how I had prepared the files. No fuss, no gimmicks, just straight forward WYSIWYG. I would not go anywhere else.
Luke Z.
Luke Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Best quality around

I've been a returning customer of PosterFactory for a couple years now and I've always had a great experience with their service and been satisfied with the outcome of my ordered prints. Would recommend.
Freedom W.
Freedom W.

Speedy service

Speedy service with excellent packaging and quality. Will use again.
R Handley
R HandleySydney, NSW4 posts

Great art printer

Great quality, timely and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
AAnd
AAnd

Lifelong trust in this brand! Your prints are in safe hands

I’ve ordered multiple prints from the Posterfactory and having also ordered previously from similar providers, Posterfactory is by far one of the most professional and highest quality service for valuable art prints I’ve used. The way prints are delivered are top notch - no creases and weather proofed, I’m always delighted receiving a delivery. Quick delivery too. One time Tessa called and advised against printing a file because it was too dark and wouldn’t look great printed at the cost of me having to cancel and ask for a refund. Which they did with no hesitation. I’m a customer for life!!
Kerri
KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star review

Fantastic service, fast shipping, wonderful customer service - can’t ask for more!
KKS
KKS

Quality and Speed

Very helpful and quick turn around. I stuffed up my first order but they helped me resubmit it. The quality of the prints and frames is excellent and the pieces turned out exactly as I wanted.
Tracey
Tracey

My print arrived within a couple of days and looks fantastic. Packaging was really secure. Will use them again.
Natalia
Natalia2 posts

Would purchase from here again

Fast service, excellent price and great quality prints. Very happy!
Ricky Hunt
Ricky HuntGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very happy customer

Another amazing quality photo received. I’ve used posterfactory for some time now, and the quality has been perfect every time. Wouldn’t use anyone else
Mick
Mick

Perfect Photo Media

Website is easy to use, prices are good value, and the image quality is excellent I would highly recommend them.