PosterFactory

Verified🏆 2024 Award

227 reviews · Statistics

100% · 2261 · 0%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Libby
Libby

Great company, quick service

I have always been very happy with the quality, cost and speed of PosterFactory. Happy to recommend.
sewdance
sewdance4 posts

Brilliant work

So Happy with the efficient fast and reliable service of poster factory , not only were they very reasonably priced but the quality of my family portrait I had blown up and made into a poster excellent the postage was very fast .
Will definitely recommend them and use them again .
Jane
JaneNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Brilliant product, awful website

Product brilliant! :) People so helpful and really go the extra mile to help you!! :) Website, nightmare to navigate :(.
Loredana C.
Loredana C.

Picture Perfect!

Exceptional quality prints. Accurate colour reproduction and consistent finish. Topped off by timely delivery in expertly crafted protective packaging! Highly recommend Poster Factory!
Ash
AshVICWimmera, VIC

fantastic quality

ordered a range of different prints as a test run and they were all excellent quality, will be using Poster Factory as my go to for photography prints from now on. Excellent customer service as well.
DLP
DLP

Quality product and service

The prints are excellent. Ease of ordering is great. Delivery times are fantastic. Overall a wonderful experience
Geoff
Geoff2 posts

great print results

The print process was very easy and the website very helpful. It was great being able to check if the resolution and size of the works before submitting them. A speedy service with quick turnaround and the prints were well packed with glassine paper in between each one.
linda bartlett
linda bartlettWAPerth, WA

Great reproduction

Great reproduction of one of my art pieces, customer service really good wil definitely be using them again
TIM
TIM

I'm no expert at printing and choosing paper etc. But the result was perfect !!

I struggled filling out the order form, due to some of its terminology and choosing paper quality. From poster factory's recommended choices I seemed to have chosen well. The order form said if u r having trouble, "Call this number " but the recorded message just said "Send an email " before hanging up. After a few days and a few emails I managed to complete the order and the result is as good as I could have hopped for.
Alex
Alex

amazing quality product

turn around and dispatch time was super quick after my order was placed! the posters were packed in sturdy cardboard to prevent folding/creasing. they are amazing quality and I would definitely order from there again.
Douglas R Steley
Douglas R SteleyVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

I had problems, but the finished work was brilliant !

I'm a retired professional photographer and ex service photographer, I was working on an image for the Australian War Memorial art prize, the whole process was stressful and difficult for me.

After some initial confusion errors and miscommunications I finally discussed what I needed with the manager by phone. ALL the issues were sorted and resolved very quickly, Once we were all on the same page everything worked well and the service, the super quick turnaround time and finished product were brilliant.

I had a framed A1 print made and it looks great!

I will use them again and recommend them to friends and colleagues :-)

Marlize
Marlize2 posts

Great customer service and product

I ordered an A0 print, without checking the size of my upload myself. Within a few minutes from upload, Tessa contacted me to enquire about the sizing. Once that was sorted I was kept in the loop on the progress of the print from beginning to end.
I love the Canson paper they use, and as a professional photographer myself, it is one of my favourites.
Their service and quality of prints will absolutely make me come back for future prints that are bigger than my personal photo printers can print.
Amanda Stelcova
Amanda Stelcova2 posts

A superior brilliant result!

I’m SO glad I found Posterfactory.com.au! They did a superb job of printing my poster! The colours were true & vibrant & the image was clear & true. The paper was beautiful quality (I chose Wall Art 250) & the packaging was brilliant! I had the same poster printed by 3 different companies & the print by posterfactory.com.au took it to a whole new level ….. in a word outstanding! A top level professional job with a very short wait time! Look no further! They are the BEST!
Zachary L.
Zachary L.

Finally, an Australian based print company!!

I came across Poster Factory on Instagram and after seeing the option to get my own artwork printed for free with a $12 shipping fee only I thought I’d give them a shot. I’m glad I did! I’ve been over paying for quality art prints from the States for the past few years and now I’ve finally found a print partner who is Australian based. What impressed me most was the quality of Poster Factory’s ink pigments, super rich blacks and crystal clear whites and packaged flat between two super thick sheets of cardboard with a protective film on top of the print. Very impressive and so much nicer than receiving prints rolled in a tube with squashed edges. Not a sponsored review, just a very impressed Australian artist.
Sue V.O.
Sue V.O.4 posts

Spectacular photos..perfect

I had trouble getting my computer to size the photos to suit the required print size so Poster Factory team were so helpful…the photos were blown up and did not lose any detail or colour..so happy with them..i glued them to a cradle board and ready to hang..