BMW 1 Series F20

BMW 1 Series F20 (2011-2015)

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Acceleration / Power
  • Comfort

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this car

Bought this car I'm.so in love with it it's very lux and very reliable car my kids love it too I service this car every km that is required never had any issues with this car when I had taken to the service

Purchased in January 2019 for $34,000.00.

Noise Level
Interior Design
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

I am going to love my partners new BMW

Great car runs well like handling on road like luxurious, interior car is being serviced so only had a short drive so far. It is my partners car and is at the mechanics as I mentioned Black very smart and easy to park I have not yet had a highway drive at 100kph but my partner has and it ran beautifully.

Badge116d
Lineunknown
Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Nick

NickNewcastle

An exceptionally accomplished car. Best in class.

LineSport

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Zaks

ZaksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

F20 116i good prestige car but with flaws

I enjoyed the first 500 kms until the issues surfaced: rattles, AC noise, creaks all round when driving over uneven roads. Requires premium 98 for optimal performance otherwise lags. Poor standard equipment: no PDC, no auto lights nor climate control - all cost extra. Fuel economy is average 8 litres/100 km on 95 RON. Still waiting for first service to have my complaints fixed. Otherwise comfort is great and no fatigue or backaches in the drivers seat. The automatic has four modes to select from: eco, comfort, sport and manual.
Atypical look, comfortable seats, great auto transmission, long service intervals.
Very little standard features, some noise inside cabin, requires 98 octane petrol.

LineSport Line

Counter

CounterAU

Grips the Corners

I can't really fault the current model (from late 2011). With just 100kw the base model shouldn't perform as well as it does but a flat torque curve and great transmission deliver the goods. Economy is very good for the performance and considering this is a real BMW with RWD.
Brilliant handling, performance, sufficient space and functionality.
Needs better speakers and iPod connectivity on the base model. Run flats instead of a spare.