BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Sue

Sue

You but your dream car and then you have to deal with after sales service awful

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW in Adelaide 4 years ago BUT then comes the after sales service which is so dismal I’m about to buy another car but this time from Mitsubishi Every time I take my car in for a service or repair I dread it

BMW Rushcutters Bay Appalling & Pathetic Service

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service in the Game

Not only do BMW Kingsway have great prices but the most experience staff around.

Talk to Alan for a great experience and great deal.

Laura N.

Laura N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Car, BAD QUALITY AND NOT RELIABLE

When I bought my BMW I was over the moon! 4 years later, everything changed. There has not been a year since then that I hadn’t spend at least $6,000 to keep it working. Every time the car goes to service, I receive a phone call saying that something in the car is not working and not safe, so I have to spend between $3,000 to $10,000 to be able to get the car back in a safe condition so I can drive it again. I have spoken to other BMW owners. The sentiment is similar. I do not recommend buying BMW. It is not a reliable car.

Paul Failla

Paul FaillaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Car Warning

I have been using loan cars from Doncaster BMW for a number of years and just found out that I would be potentially liable if a nail punctures a tyre. Why is this not common knowledge. I had a loan car that had not been checked with me when I took it. Upon its return I get a low pressure warning and let the Service Centre know when I return it. I am informed that I could be liable for the insurance excess as even a screw in the tyre becomes my liability. How ridiculous. This screw could have already been in the tyre. Who would know given the haste in which the car was given to me without the appropriate checks. Is BMW serious. Do they value customers so lowly. Never again!! From now on I will service my car elsewhere.

Store LocationDoncaster BMW

Worst BMW service experience ever

Booked a first time service. Tried 6 times to call to locate but no answer. Turned up at Kings way and told Service had moved but couldn't give me address or phone number!! Never again.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Due to COVID 19 my usual service City BMW suggested that I do my yearly service of my BMW I3 at the South Yarra agency, which is less than 5 kms from my home. A lady called Sorshia Towers took care of me in an excellent way, from the moment I brought my car in, through providing me with a loan car until the completion op the service. I felt that she deserves a compliment and was waiting the usual survey to express my opinion, which never came. For this reason I am using this platform to comment on on Sorshia's exceptional service. Thank you Sorshia.
Thomas Beck

Margaret

Margaret

Service not happy at all

Highly Rated- Most Professional And Flawless Customer Service Experience!!! 100%

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

BMW Sydney

Thank you to BMW Sydney Rushcutters Bay. Bought my 320d on line while in North Qld. Great service & communication during the process including finance. Job well done. Very polite & professional. Took a while to get it up to Nth Qld with transport, but was as per scheduled. Thank you.

Best experience

Bought a X1 without looking, interstate. The car was exactly as it was in pictures and explained on the phone. A very good price with lots of gifts. Amazing experience.

Xin

XinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not care the car itself but the money

Leave your car somewhere but BMW brisbane fortitude valley. They employed those young inexperience technicians and not care about your car but your pocket money.
Hope the service to the car is up to the reputation of BMW’s name.

FALAK

FALAKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Key

Provided me with wrong spare key. Had to take the car in twice to find out the issue and instead of fixing the issue. Made it worse by swapping the fob on working key and that stopped the remote functions on it.

HLSL

HLSLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest liars

literally the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. They lie, they are incompetent they are dishonest. We have had issue with a car we purchased from the start. They can't fix it they don't know what it is and they have had the car for days at a time and nothing has changed in 18 months..... Nothing is fixed, Nothing is better, they lie constantly and hide things from you. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE THEIVES!

BMW Waverley

BMW Waverley - great deal on a brand new M car and such pleasurable experience. Trent and Tim were patient, took time to understand customers preference, open to negotiation, clarifying all the questions, ethical and moral. Took time to explain the car and the dealership had great options for cars to choose from. Ended up buying with complete happiness.

Sal Field

Sal FieldHunter Region, NSW

BMW Sydney - Drop the ball - AGAIN

A was going to right a long review on how BMW Sydney and other BMW dealers treat customers. But I decided to leave it at.... Selling expensive cars, does not make you important, and especially not more important than customer that comes to your business. Your customer service is gong to back fire on you one day, just like some real estate agents. Recession, COVID, people aren't going to buying your cars and you may wish you had of treated others better.

Frank D

Frank DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourn BMW Southbank

I've been a loyal BMW owner for 25 years. For the past 12 years i've been buying and servicing my cars at Southbank. My current 5 Series has had a drive train issue so decided to trade the car in for a new car. It's June so keen to get the puchase into this financial year - GUARANTEED SALE. All this communicated to dealership. Waited 2 weeks for a phone call to get trade in value and test drive new car. Heard nothing. Clearing they're too busy. First world problem I know however would have expected more from what use to be a premium brand.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW Southbank
Carlo

CarloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Experience excellent salesman

I brought a car today from MELBOURNE BMW
I can’t believe how easy the experience was, my wife and I were so comfortable with no pressure what so ever, I was greeted by ROGER and MANAGER MICHAEL these guys are true down to earth gentlemen, they are highly experienced and by there word, something that’s very hard to find in that industry.
I have brought many cars in the past 30 years, but this was by far the best and friendliest dealership I have ever experienced. If you are wanting to buy a second hand car or a new car without ANY pressure or fear of being ripped off.
Then Melbourne bmw is the place to go best prices with the best salesman.

Store LocationMelbourne bmw
Terry C.

Terry C.Sydney, NSW

American charge socket fitted to Australian i3

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Servicing at BMW Rushcutters Bay

I have always enjoyed hassle-free servicing of my various cars at BMW Rushcutters Bay. I've taken my cars there for many years and am very pleased the team is back at the renewed and fabulous, customer friendly premises. I recently had my 440i serviced then had to go back to fix a problem I had created. The atmosphere in the Service area is warm and welcoming and efficient. On both visits I was looked after so very well by Cathy and Elliot. They communicate well so I know what is happening. I cannot recommend this team highly enough and thank them for always looking after me.

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?