BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest and will not honour agreements. Instead of trying to win a customer for life, they have now lost me as a BMW customer. I will never purchase another BMW because of this dealership alone! We should have stuck with Mercedes Benz, at least they honest and stick to contractual agreements in place.

Store LocationWaverley, Victoria

Mel

MelQueensland

Duped at point of sale

I was advised at point of sale that my new mini had run flat tyres. 5 years later I find that that is untrue and the car infact had come with non run flats, no spare (mini cooper s so no room for a spare) and no puncture kit which I understand is illegal. They really just don't care it has taken a week of phone calls and drama to find out the truth that I overpaid for my vehicle and have been country driving without a spare or run flat tyres. Never again would I deal with this dealership its disgusting.

Store LocationBMW Kingsway Melbourne

Atrocious and dishonest service from Melbourne BMW Southbank

Store LocationMelbourne BMW, Southbank
Joe K

Joe KSydney, NSW

Big thank you

After looking at cars for over 4 hrs today with my partner Donna and not having the best experiences with sale people we ended up at Trivett Classic at Parramatta.
Big thank you to Peter in BMW customer service who took the time to show us cars which best suited our needs. Peter was the most genuine and pleasant person we had met all day, nothing was problem and NO bull sales talk just realistic facts. He later introduced us to Patrick who was just as pleasant. We brought a 5 door Mini which my partner loved.
Great experience guys and thank you!!!!
Joe K.

Store LocationTrivet Classic cars Parramatta

Expert

ExpertSydney, NSW

Used car BMW Rushcutters deceptive sales practices entire team

Negations on a model with price clearly displayed in the window. Getting a monthly payment all set with finance...Then oops we put the wrong price on the window of the car you wanted. Genius sales staff. I would steer clear of this BMW dealership and the brand.

*Trying to pay for that multi million dollar facility
anyway they can with fleecing customers .

Store LocationRushcutters bay BMW

Rahul B.

Rahul B.Sydney, NSW

Worst call back from a BMW Dealership

Got a call back from the North Sydney BMW and was surprisingly abrupt. I had gone in a couple of days back to sell my 1 year old BMW X1. After asking a couple of questions about the car, the person says okay I am not interested in buying your car and I was so surprised I had to almost beg him to tell me why. Certainly expect better quality of people interaction.

Store LocationNorth Sydney BMW

Sean R.

Sean R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used car salesman were extremely pushy.

Ken M.

Ken M.Hunter Region, NSW

Worthingtons BMW Kariong NSW

Store LocationBMW Worthingtons
karen h.

karen h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne BMW treated me so well

I purchased a second hand car from Melbourne BMW and I can’t praise them highly enough for their professionalism, fairness and for going above and beyond to make me happy.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW Kings Way South Melbourne

Very disappointed service

Had told by friend that BMW near Valley had bad customer service.
Own experience: The service advisor proved all those people right. The way people talk to you there and the whole customer service experience was rude and no respect. Would not ever going there for service.

Terrible happens

My vehicle was in AG basic service yesterday from 10 am to 1 pm at Canterbury BMW.
After I returned home, found someone input F word to my navigation screen. Also, my black box line took off.

Store LocationCanterbury BMW

Maryam

Maryam

Awful sale service, terrible follow up. Lied to us, incorrect contract

Bought an X1, demo, 36 km, 2 months old. Were told it included Advantage package under our corporate as an incentive to buy!
This wasn't included in our contract, and we did not realise. They said they would amend it and gave us the included free service twice, but never amended it.
Very rude when spoke to BMW Australia.
Recommend against this and despite planning to buy a second vehicle, will never go to them again.
Rude and not accepting their failure!

Davo

DavoMoffat Beach

Wrong oil

Crick's have been putting the wrong oil in all cars on the coast. This starts the ageing process, make crick's millions, crick's warranty - Charter boat "What' charter boat Sunshine coast owners of lemon cars are struggling to defend their consumer rights to end nightmares.

Robbie Walker

Robbie WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coastline BMW is the worst dealer in Australia!

Store LocationCoastline BMW, Currimundi (Sunshine Coast) QLD
Cory C.

Cory C.Perth, WA

Westcoast BMW is a dodgy authorised BMW dealership.

We bought a BMW from Andy Chew at Westcoast BMW with the contract explicitly stating that they would replace "Rear Brakes" authorised by Will Kopera. As soon as we picked up the vehicle, we then subsequently noticed the brakes had not been done the next day. Westcoast BMW now refuses to carry out the repairs as per the contract agreed in writing.

Very disappointing to get such dodgy treatment from an authorised BMW dealership.

Store LocationWestcoast BMW
James C.

James C.Sydney, NSW

Canterbury BMW the best customer service dealership in NSW

Joseph Oliveri (Service advisor) & Russell (Workshop supervisor) both have been looking after my previous and current BMW cars and given me the best and helpful advise everytime I sent my car for service or repairs. I feel like a value customer. Highly recommended BMW dealership.

Store LocationCanterbury BMW

Andrew Y

Andrew YSydney, NSW

Experience with Melbourne BMW

The initial communication was less than satisfactory but the Sales Manager Tim reacted quickly once he was looking after my case. He was able to clear the confusion and is trying to work out a solution. Will update again if all goes as promised.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW

Hilda65

Hilda65Perth, WA

You must lucky. We have a terriable service m

Bad service got moneys don’t care brought many cars in our time this is no service at all never ring back still waiting for that call. Will never go there again and ask them for anything very dissatisfied.

Store LocationWest coast

Jeff J.

Jeff J.Launceston, TAS

BMW Launceston worst customer service I've encountered ever.

Store LocationLaunceston BMW

AUTOCLASSIC VERY HELPFUL

I took my car in for service a few weeks ago and the service was fantastic.
One small item that I asked for was missed which wasn’t a major issue, but I was given a call to take the car back and it would be taken care of.
Andy and Amy were very helpful and even though it was only a small issue that took about 10mins to sort out, It was done with great professionalism .
Thankyou again for all your assistance .

Store LocationAutoclassic BMW Perth