BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BMW Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever @ Melbourne BMW

When you drop 6 figures on an ///M car you don't expect it to sound like a skeleton whacking off in a trashcan but that's what you get with BMWs these days. Build quality is no longer a concern for the brand or their dealers.
Melbourne BMW's mechanics give conflicting opinions on where the noise is coming form and because they cant or dont want to fix it they just tell me all BMWs make that noise.

So if you want a shiny new car that sounds like its about to blow an engine buy a BMW.
If you want someone to trick you and tell you it's just raining then go with Melbourne BMW in Southbank or South Melbourne.

Alex T
Alex TSydney, NSW

Poor After-Sales Service - BMW Parramatta

Took my 330i-g20 to the BMW Parra Service Centre last week for a complimentary service inspection and it was also given a free wash & clean. Whilst the interior clean was done well, they left many light scratches on my bonnet and doors after the wash - I just had my car waxed 2 weeks prior and they botched it! Lodged a complaint to the service team and they invited back for another free car wash but won't be able to do anything about the scratches (what's the point?)! It's been a week since the incident and the service centre manager didn't even bother to contact me/ offer a satisfactory solution to rectify this issue! Sad to see the quality of the after-sales service for such a prestigious brand dealership.

Roj
RojGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful BMW build quality and customer service

What a disgrace of a dealership Melbourne BMW is. My brand new BMW had problems from the start. I have had it in for repairs 3 times since new only 5 month ago for the same problems they cant (or wont) fix. Now they say rattling engines are "normal" and tell me the display resetting along with my phone calls, music and navigation for no reason happens in all BMWs. It's sat at the dealership for 4 weeks now for ongoing diagnostics and they ignore my emails insisting its time for a refund.

Reported to the ACCC and will need to involve lawyers now. BMW Australia don't seem to care either.

AVOID BMW and if you're not convinced they have lost their way then at least avoid Melbourne BMW!

Zed
ZedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor designs and bad customer support

⛔️ BMW has worst customer service!
I have had 2 brand new BMWs. The engine needed replacement on one of them. The other suffered flood damage via leaky sunroof. Both vehicles were well maintained and serviced on schedule.
BMW was unwilling to assist with repairs to either car.
Both of the cars were damaged due to very poor design. They desperately need better design engineers.
Customer support is an absolute disgrace. They refuse to help with repairs even though the car is under warranty. Their cars look nice, but when something goes wrong, they do not want to know you.
I will take my business to a better car company in future. BMW not worth it

rol
rolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job "BMW" Melbourne (AKA ASG Group)

Fantastic job needing to wait 3 month to get parts replaced on a brand new car.
Fantastic job telling me faults in my brand new car are normal and not fixing them.
Fantastic job ignoring customers after you've get their $.
Fantastic job turning a BMW lover into a BMW hater.

Worst car dealer I've ever dealt with DO NOT GO TO BMW TOOWOOMBA

I have a 2008 BMW E88 120I i had a passenger door lock fail so bought a new one from BMW for $480. They would not fit it so i had to and I've done this before. i fitted the new one tested ok unlocked and locked. As we drove off auto lock locked the doors and that is the last we could open the door .Called BMW Toowoomba they did not return calls except one to tell me its my fault and they will not honour the 12 month warranty of part and no help to open the door .At most they were rude on the phone and didn't care.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
It will happen to you just wait and see.
Stuart

Jastej bir Singh
Jastej bir SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failure of customer service and accountability

D Jones
D JonesPerth, WA

Auto Classic BMW- Terrible customer service, like dealing with a dodgy second hand car salesman

The whole buying process was uncomfortable, I said I didn't want to haggle then they spent 45 mins holding me while they ran back and forth to management. It took almost a month to deliver the car that was on the showroom floor with numerous lies and blaming it on me because my company had a trust associated to it, as if that was rare. They also blamed BMW Australia but when I called BMW Australia they told me it was the dealership. First service was full of issues with lies, promises that were never kept and the dirtiest loan car I have ever seen. When I followed up about the car being damaged by them I was given the run around and then blamed for the damage. I like my car but will never buy another BMW due to customer service.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Brisbane BMW,

Bought my 320D new in 2015, have had nothing but great service. Awesome car, I drive a lot, have put on 277 000k’s still runs like a dream

Kimberley

Macarthur BMW Used cars

Arvin C.
Arvin C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Defects

I bought 2019 new X5 and now it has only done 10k km. Experiencing too many issues such as rattling noise from the front dash ,main screen is blacking out, funny noise from the back door and much more. Already been to 2 of the BMW dealership, kept the car for a week and basically they did nothing. I have wasted so much dropping off and picking the car thinking it will fixed but guess ...nothing been done. It's a $151k car and build in a cheap quality materials.Hope someone can acknowledge this issue from BMW.

Sue
Sue

You but your dream car and then you have to deal with after sales service awful

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW in Adelaide 4 years ago BUT then comes the after sales service which is so dismal I’m about to buy another car but this time from Mitsubishi Every time I take my car in for a service or repair I dread it

BMW Rushcutters Bay Appalling & Pathetic Service

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service in the Game

Not only do BMW Kingsway have great prices but the most experience staff around.

Talk to Alan for a great experience and great deal.

Read more reviews - page 2

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro
Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor
Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?