ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Difficult to Order

I found to order jerseys for my team super difficult. It seems easy however the system is one step back to two steps forward when you get to the next screen. I was trying to put kids sizes and there was no prompt for it and ended at the end of the order with not knowing what size i ordered 12 jerseys! I must have done it a few times until i saw what to do next... so not very clear. The help on the side is good. The phone call i made today to verify my order before entering (i haven't done as yet) the lady sounded muffled. I had to guess what she was saying but it could have been a bloke... seriously could not tell with the croaky voice. I said i would ring back thinking it was a line connection. still experience same. I had to end the call and thought i would check reviews to see if this is a reputable jersey place for my oztag team. Im hoping im not making a mistake choosing On The Go custom apparel. OTG you need more photo's of people wearing your different types of tops. I would have loved to see different shape children and adults wear razorback tops and the likes as oztag the tops can not be pass the velcro tabs.

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We really appreciate the feedback. As a growing company, it is extremely important that we take everyone's feedback onboard to ensure we learn and grow from it. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we strive for. We are going to use your experience and feedback constructively, to help us grow as a company and become better in the areas we know we lack in. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks. - Jade

Very responsive. Great options!

The online aspect was very responsive and the site has great options and cool designs. Thanks for an easy process. Will definitely come back next time. Will absolutely recommend to friends.

Hi Logan. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Good product, slow shipping.

The shirts and singlets we ordered fit well and look great. As few things that would improve the overall experience:

1. The colours of the final product are considerably brighter and lighter than on the website.
2. The men's t-shirt sleeves are too long (almost to the elbow). For an athletic fit shirt, the sleeves should be shorter, and a bit more fitted.
3. The lead time is just too long. Shortening from five weeks to two is definately achievable (currently available if paying an extra fee).

Happy overall, but could be better.

Hi Pokerface. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the constructive feedback. We are extremely pleased to hear that you are happy with the design process and quality of the garments. We are aware of the teething issues we currently have, and therefore are working hard to resolve them. One of our main focuses right now is to get the turnaround time down to well under 4 weeks. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always more than happy to assist in any way we can. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great service and high quality clothing

Dealing with the team at OTG was terrific throughout the whole process. Specifically Brett at the Melbourne office was fantastic, as he walked me through the whole process of developing and ordering our product and was very prompt with correspondence. The final product has exceeded our expectations, and I'm sure we will be ordering more with OTG in the future.

Hi Annabelle. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you to the OTG team for processing our order so quickly. Our T-shirts arrived yesterday and they look great.
A special thanks to Nhanie for keeping us updated and making sure our order will be delivered on time. Excellent Customer Support!

Hi Marketa Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great Service

Our shirts were required on a tight deadline. After a few complications with the initial order process, OTG came through and delivered with time to spare for our event. A big thank you to Nhanie who went above and beyond and always kept me in the loop throughout this process. Very much appreciated and the shirts look great!!

Hi Katie. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Our team looked and felt great

The team at ONTHE GO we supportive and efficient, we managed through a small window of time to get exactly what we wanted. Thank you to all the team for their support.

Hi Kieron Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Impressive initial process.

Once again very impressed with the whole process of getting together our oztag shirts this year.OTG did our shirts last year so I know they’ll be awesome.The design team are always a pleasure to work with and nothing is ever too much to ask. I can’t thank them enough.

Hi Steve. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

What are you waiting for!?

I am so beyond impressed with the design and quality of both the work shirts and jumpers I have received off onthego recently. Such an ease with orders, my boss was in the pipeline with many different companies and found onthego the quickest, easiest and most efficient which a lot of the time doesn't always go hand in hand with quality but boy have they upscaled this market. We are in love with our new uniforms and have had so many comments from clients, other staff members and the local community in just 2 days of wearing them. Search no longer you won't regret ordering from these guys :)

Hi Ang Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

How to turn a bad review into a good?

What’s better than a good review?? A bad review that has been turned around..
After some fantastic customer service and understanding of miscommunications OTG helped me immensely to complete my order and now it’s arrived wow wow and wow the quality is even better than the service I received.
I only created a small order to see quality first and now I know I am excited as I prepare to place my full order for my company and businesses.
Thank you OTG you truly have changed my mind and showed me the true quality of your products, your team and your business you are highly recommended by me

Hi Invictus. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Fantastic service

Thank you for a great design and fantastic turn around. The shirts are perfect and look great. Really great quality also. I have no hesitation in recommending these guys to my friends and colleagues

Hi Clarke. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great price matching, production speed and quality!

The quality of shirts are great. Michael was excellent to work with, he did really well at matching our budget. and their team has been really great at meeting out deadline although it was a pretty rushed production.

Would definitely contact them again if we need more merchandises.

Hi Audrey Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great quality and customer service

We ordered some custom shirts for a corporate running event. ONTHEGO was very helpful from minute one with the design and work hard to get order to production on the same day. The estimated of delivery timeframe was 5 weeks and arrived on week earlier. Quality and sizing was excellent, would definitely recommend ONTHEGO SPORTS

Hi Alicia. Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Couldn't have asked for better service

Sheila and the team were so great in helping me organise our new club trial shirts. I even made a mistake in my original design but there was absolutely no issue in fixing for me.
The shirts arrived slightly earlier than I expected which meant we were able to wear them to our state event and we were thrilled with their quality and design. Over 15 people got one and they were all impressed. Not to mention all weekend we received nothing but compliments.
As soon as we need more we will be back!! Well done!!

Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Absolutely Amazing Clothing

BookToday is on its Way Onthego Custom Apparel you deserve 5 stars thank you so much for our new uniforms absolutely amazing finished product we love them.. If you need business clothing look knowere else Onthego Custom Apparel would be your best choice.. fast delivery time and very professional...

Hi BookToday Travel :) Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Customised design, Fantastic outcome

Great work OTG thanks to our production manager, we ordered 15 sports shirts for our club with our own customised design. When the shirts arrived and distributed they looked fantastic, the logo and all the colours were sharp and vibrant, better than expected great work OTG.

We are delighted to know everyone liked our product. We look forward to create awesome apparels for you in the future. Thank you.

Excellent service from Antonio

Great sales service and follow up from young Antonio. He listened to what we wanted - being a team of over50s Veteran shuttlers. He submitted our logo designed by one of our children and the outfits look amazing! We can’t wait to show them off at the competition.
Thank you, OTG, and special thanks to Antonio. Very happy with service and follow through till the end.

Went to Production without my approval

On The Go went to production of shirts I asked for without my approval. Even after I had specifically been in direct contact with the company confirming that nothing went to production without customer approval. I put the request in, came back after the weekend and found that I had an email stating I had 24 hours to get back in contact with On The Go or the items would go to production. I asked for a change, heard nothing, the items arrived a few weeks later (without the change being done). Took me multiple tries to contact the company to ask why the change had not been done and why the items had gone to production without my approval. Eventually I got back an email that said they were not at fault and "I should be mindfull of my emails".

Hi Theo, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we aim for, and therefore we are going to work to rectify this for you asap. Would you mind sending an e-mail to: info@onthegosports.com.au with your name and order number so that we can look into this for you further and offer you a solution? Again, we are very sorry to hear about this and would love the opportunity to rectify this for you. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.Hi OTG Team, I have already done this (Hence this review). Your company told me it was my fault, I should have check the Pre-production schedule within 24 hours (after which time it AUTOMATICALLY went to production) and that in the future I should be mindful of my communications. You had the opportunity to fix the situation and did nothing.

Awesome service every time

I would like to thank Sheila and her onthego team for creating our beautiful shirts in the time-frame we needed them. This was our second order - and still the best service. The printing on the shirts look great. Thanks.

Look no further!

As a small business owner I couldn't be happy with the service, I've looked around at most places, not only are they the best but the service is second to none. These guys are the real dealt and the quality is amazing, I've kitted out my whole sporting team and they are loving it.