ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Great service from Nhanie

Many thanks to OTG, and Nhanie for prompt and courteous service. Very helpful and prompt in assisting with a minor change to the order details. Within an hour, all done and amended. Great work.

Super efficient Nhanie

The service provided by Nhanie has been outstanding. Highly recommend OTG. Positive and easy online ordering with efficient back office support. Thank you Nhanie for you professional and outstanding service.

Nothing too difficult!

The online process was very guided and straightforward. I had last minute changes to make and Sheila was very agreeable and flexible, all throughout the weekend!
I couldn’t ask for a higher standard of service.

Find out how ONTHEGO Custom Apparel compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Excellent product and top tier service! Thank you Sheila!!

Loved the quality of the shirts so much we had to make a re-order. I had lost all of our previous order details but Sheila made it so easy for us to put an order in for additional shirts. Can not be more appreciative! Thankyou OTG

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Print quality excellent, after that a bit disappointed

The ease in which to design and order is very easy. Once you have ordered though there seemed to be a lack of communication with customer service (seemed like "now you have paid we have other things to do" as I enquired about a lead time after a week and it took another email and about another week for a reply). Also, the sizing for the basketball singlets are VERY small and extremely SHORT in length. The quality of the print and the jersey material are very good.

Dimitri Y

Dimitri YCanberra 2600, ACT

FAST AND PERCECT

Design and ordered a shirt for a local gym and was amazed at how quickly and professionally my order was handled. I was given a proof within 1 day and arrived on time.

Highly recommend On The Go.

Justin L.

Justin L.Sydney, NSW

darker grey

jumpers very thin material, and with the shirts the grey that i picked on the computer still allowed my logo to stand out but when i received the shirts the grey was darker and makes it hard to see some of the logo.
would go with another company next time.

Wouter S.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thank you nerro for the great communication

Throughout the whole process nerro has amazing communication and helped me out throughout all the way ! I can’t wait to see the final design when it’s finally delivered. Thank you !

Cathy D.South East Queensland, QLD

What I order but not delivered in the time guaranteed

The product was exactly what I ordered, the problem was Instead of 2 weeks like promised it took more than 8 weeks. It was a Christmas present luckily I have understanding family. Order number 5212, Ordered on the 29th Nov 2019 and received on the 4th Feb 2020.
I received an email 23 Jan 2020 that they was a problem (file error) at there end with the pictures I wanted used and had to resend then.

Cathy D.

Hi where do I go to see my DM, there is no mail in my inbox on you web site

Find out how ONTHEGO Custom Apparel compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Excellent service. Great price. Great product. Quick delivery. 2nd time purchasing from here and both times have had absolutely no issues. Everything has arrived exactly as ordered before the date estimated.

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered personalised Christmas socks

After waiting 8weeks for the socks I ordered for my family for Christmas they finally arrived last week now February. The socks are very poor quality, you can not make out the pictures on the socks even when my son is a size 5 puts them on the stretch and distort. The pictures are the size of a 5 c piece. I have spoken to the company and they have confirmed with the production team that is what they are supposed to be. Nothing like what is advertised. I spent $50 on 3 pairs of socks I could of gone elsewhere and bought designer socks for that that will be born as these are going straight in the bin.

Tamara

I have already emailed and was told this is the correct quality of the product. The review was to prevent other people from buying this product and being disappointed

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

My request for a customised TShirt was handled very well . The support I was given to design it was helpful and I was extremely happy with the end product. Delivery was prompt.

Moni f

Moni f

Kmart socks

Unfortunately i waited almost 2 months for my socks to arrives and when they did they weren't of good quality. I tried to resolve this issue privately and was told I would receive a refund and Kmart voucher 3 weeks ago but am still waiting. Very disappointing and won't be using this service again.

Shiree

ShireeCanberra 2600, ACT

Onthego Service

Thank you for the excellent and efficient service.

The products are always of high quality.

I have been ordering for the past 6 months and will continue to order products for my business from here.

Brit

BritGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart socks

WOW!!! Never buy from this company!! I never received my socks that I purchased. They emailed me that I will get a full refund and a voucher for $20 to use at Kmart and I haven’t received either of them!! Very disappointed! Such a scam do not buy!!!!! I have tried to email them numerous times and they always say I will look into it and never do. DO NOT BUY

Fiona Callisto

Fiona CallistoPerth, WA

Bad service

Ordered 2 pairs if socks in early november for Christmas presents, and im still waiting. Have sent numerous emails and left many messages and only 1 reply which said they would look into it, and im still waiting. Not good enough! Order 2487

Deborah Robinson

Deborah RobinsonWestern Australia

Not happy

I didn't receive my product (soscks) or an email about my product and has been over 2 weeks. No info
Really not happy would not go through again. Would of liked a answer

kmart personalization socks..no show

Sent order for socks on 2/12/19....Was acknowledged and advised 14 days delivery...NO GO!!!....One day to Christmas and still nothing....Sent two emails ..no reply...Left message on phone ...no reply.....It was meant to be a gift for my son in law from his little baby girl for Christmas...You are a Scrooge Kmart personalization OTG.....and very disappointing.

Jo

Wouter S.On The Go Custom Apparel

Do not buy from this company

2 weeks+ delivery my a**. I purchased Christmas socks through the kmart website almost a month ago, and have still received nothing. Website enquiry seemingly ignored and phone calls remain unanswered.

The only thing they've done (quickly) is take my money.

1.5 days left until Christmas and no present. I want an apology and a damned refund.

Still nothingDarling Downs, QLD

Still nothing

Orders 2 pair of socks on the 8 November. The email said would have in 2 weeks, rang and said it would be early December. Still have not received tracking order or product. This was a special Christmas present in memory of our pet. I have sent 7 emails no response, left 4 messages no response. When I did get through, the customer service person hung up on me. Absolutely disgusted and doesn't reflect well on Kmart.

Still nothing

Was speaking to someone from your office today. They have said they will refund the money and still send the 2 pairs of socks ASAP. Very disappointing. Please advise you have done this. Order number 2539

Still nothing

Have given you what you want but still no response. Just want my 2 pairs of socks to give to the people. Have a bit of professionalism and send the product