ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Great Customer Service

am very pleased with the customer service I recieved during the process of ordering volleyball team jerseys from Sheila through On the Go Sports. Although the site had specified a minimum order of 5 she helped me work around this in such a way that I was able to order a single adjusted shirt for a libero. Throughout the process she was very polite and exceptionally helpful, even going as far as giving me a phone call when there had been updates during the design/ordering process.

I am very satisfied with my experience and will continue to use On the Go Sports for jerseys in the future.

Great service and great product.

My beach volleyball team ordered shirts through ONTHEGO. They were great. We've gone back for a second order. Customer service is good. It would be good if delivery could be a bit faster, and you could put images/emojis in the text fields on the back of shirts.

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback. With regards to the turnaround time, our Product Team are currently working on a solution in order to be able to offer garments in a much shorter time frame. This new service is due to be launched soon - stay tuned! If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great design

Informed emails for delivery and great design work and fits really well.

Would recommend to other personal trainers looking to design apparel

Hi Kayle, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ONTHEGO! We are extremely pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service and the products. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Ordered some team tracksuits for our junior basketball team, received raincoats instead. Rang them to rectify the error but costomer support sounded young and inexperienced and didn't know what to do. I emailed the complaints department to help and they did organize to have them remade with the tracksuit jacket. Recevied the correct remade jackets after a futher 4-5 weeks only to see the names and numbers were not to the scale I designed. The names and numbers where way too big and in the wrong positions. This is because they did not record all the measurements and positions of the names and numbers as I requested. I don't know how they got it so wrong considering I used their own bulid kit to design our uniform. I had to chase them and follow up on emails only to be disappointed time and time again. Their product is not made in Australia, it is made in Honk Kong or Pakistan hence all these mistakes with my order. Also wanted to order an extra jacket for a new player that joined the team and was told I could not order just one jacket, the min was 5 jackets. I explained to them that this was a juniour team and these young girls will grow at different rates and we will require new team gear as each individual grows. It was rediculous we had to order a min of five when we only need one or two when a player outgrows their jacket. Had I known this was the case I wouldn't have gone through OTG. I deal with another Aussie company for my other juniour team and I have never had these terrible issues. In the end OTG did make the extra jacket for me but that came with all the names and numbers out of scale too. By this stage I had enough of this company's bad service and product, I requested a full refund which they did refund my money but with more issues there too, I returned all the jackets and went to the other company I deal with for my other team where I had no issues at all. I would not recommend this company at all. One word to desribe them...Nightmare!

Hi Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We really appreciate the feedback. As a growing company, it is extremely important that we take everyone's feedback onboard to ensure we learn and grown from it. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we strive for, and we hate to hear that you have experienced this. We are going to use your experience and feedback constructively, to help us grow as a company and become better in the areas we know we lack in. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Really Innovative

The design phase of OTG is really good. The website is easy to use and you can really start designing your dream shirts without issue. We used them to create some corporate polo's and some fun t-shirts for our start up.

We uploaded the company logo and dragged and dropped to get what was desired. Very simple and easy process.

Something to note is that the manufacturing process does take a while - there are multiple stage gates of logo approval, sizing confirmation etc. and then you queue up behind other works. Our job took about 5 weeks from beginning to end.

We also had some issues with the logistics. It was frustrating, however the customer service staff were really committed to getting things corrected. After these initial issues we received the full order and are absolutely thrilled with the result.

What I learned when talking to the customer staff was that they are a fairly young business. I understood this as they have some teething issues that they are working through and they seemed to really appreciate the feedback that I gave when there was an issue detected.

All in all I really respected the way they worked through the order. I imagine that if they sort out these kinds of issues they will have a really good operation end to end.

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the constructive feedback. We are extremely pleased to hear that you are happy with the design process and quality of the garments. We are aware of the teething issues we currently have, and therefore are working hard to resolve them. One of our main focuses right now is to get the turnaround time down to well under five weeks. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always more than happy to assist in anyway we can. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great Customer Service and quality designs.

Brett from On The Go was very easy to work with in delivering us our cricket shirts on time for our cricket season.

Hi WamStanRiverCC, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are very happy to hear that you had a smooth experience with ONTHEGO. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Wow! I’m impressed so far.

I designed some hivis polos using a template on the website and I must say I was a bit dubious about this, as I was concerned that the end product would be just another cheap sweat shop reproduction. Having just received the 20 shirts (1 week ahead of schedule), I was impressed by the quality of the material, the brightness of the sublimation and the lack of loose stitching. I’m hoping the shirts will maintain their colour and shape after a few washes. Guess I’ll post another review in a few months.
PS. Customer service leaves a bit to be desired though - often with no response to website enquiry and the reps don’t seem to know much about their own product. I asked if they had long sleeve versions of these shirts to be told no, only to find one on their website templates myself.

Hi SuperSheep, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are extremely happy to hear that you received your order ahead of schedule, and that you are happy with the quality of the garments. We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the Customer Service Team. We are in the process of providing the team with further training to ensure they have relevant product knowledge and ensure mistakes like this don't happen again. Your feedback will be addressed with the Customer Service Manager immediately. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Quick Turnaround, Great product, Helpful team that went the extra mile to meet a tight deadline. Hig

Ordered some custom Basketball jerseys and they are fantastic. Qualify and feel of the fabric is perfect and the design creator was a great resource to ensure there wasn't any complications. Had a tight deadline that I needed to work towards and the OTG team came to the party with time to spare! Really great process and look forward to wearing these to our corporate event. Thanks again OTG!

Hi Rowan, Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs, and that you are satisfied with the basketball jerseys. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are more than happy to assist anytime you need. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Excellent quality shirts for Corporate Events

Exceptional service! Always quick replies and kept me well informed of the process. Highly recommend for individuals, corporate and businesses.

Hi Nic, Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products and service. If you need any custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Feed back

Very very happy with the quick service and the singlets look awesome !!! thanks again Jade and the team couldn't be happier......

Hi Matt B, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are extremely excited to hear that you are happy with the product. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Best Quality Quality, Service and Experience.

We’ve tried some custom apparel suppliers like madcore, beastwear and BLK but they weren’t delivering the quality that OTG does. The online experience that OTG is offering is amazing and I’m not even talking about the service that you receive after you place your order. OTG’s customer serice team has contacted me after 24 hours and went over my design and made necessary changes - without charging more!

I would recommend everyone to OTG and will definitely use them again.

Excellent!

The cycling jersey is excellent. It is a good length, not too short, not too long. Nice deep back pockets. Very comfortable. My favorite jersey.

Hi JBR, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the jerseys. If you need any assistance with ordering custom apparel in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Poor quality and still waiting on a satisfactory solution

We made an order for my company and I was told by their team to buy the sublimated shirts as I was promised this was great quality and their best seller. However after wearing the shirt for 24 hours - new from the packet - the shirts started peeling and appeared as though they were snagging. I contacted the OTG team as soon as this happened, yet they have not been able to provide a satisfactory solution. It has been about 4 months now. Not only that, but I have had to chase and follow them up about this issues constantly. It has been 4 months since the initial order and notification of the issue, yet there is still no resolution. Instead, I was told that it was a 'user fault' and that I must have done something wrong. I have explained to them multiple times that each and every shirt I have worn, has had the same problem happen to it after taking it out of the packet and wearing it for a day. My staff have also had the same problem. From a logical perspective, why would I want to ruin my own shirts that I bought for my company. As a paying customer, I am very disappointed at OTG's quality, customer service and products. Rather than provide a customer-oriented solution - they have offered me a discount to re-purchase new shirts of a different material. What I would prefer is either a full refund or for them to re-make the shirts as I did not get what I initially paid for. Why would I want to spend more money with ONTHEGO and buy more shirts that do not appear to be fit for the purpose they were intended? I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Hi TSP, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we aim for, and it always disappoints us when we hear about an experience like this. Our CEO, Mick Spencer, is going to personally look into this and offer a resolution for you asap. Our team will be in touch with you shortly. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Not good enough

After getting some excellent help in the design stage we were very disappointed with the main colour of our club jackets. "Carlton Navy" is a well known, very dark blue - exactly what we were after. Unfortunately our jackets arrived and are teal blue at best. In fact, put up against anything navy blue (including those made by other sporting apparel companies) our "blue" jackets have a green tinge to them. I sent through photos of the jacket against other navy items to show the issue with the colour. I was asked to return the jacket so they could compare against their colour swatches, which I did at my own cost. I then received an email stating that the colour we had matched their swatch and the colour was likely to have varied from the on-screen version (interestingly the other colours on the jacket matched just fine with the on-screen colours). They said that even if the jackets were remade, they would come out the same colour.

I doubt very much that the same reply would be given to the Carlton Football Club if they placed an order and got teal blue shirts. Disappointing - it's like ordering red and receiving pink.

I wish I had read the reviews - would have gone elsewhere. At $60 + $10 postage per jacket, this was a significant purchase for our club members. Unless we get a better resolution to this issue (dark blue jackets for instance), we won't be using ONTHEGO again and neither will any of the other sporting clubs I'm involved with.

Still waiting on my refund

It took 2 weeks to get the design right, as I had to change their spelling such as Believe" not belive. I ended up screenshottimg what I want and thought they could not go wrong. After a long wait for delivery, I was excited to see the shirts, only to find out the design is not exactly the same as I screenshot, I was so annoyed and ended up asking for a full refund. They agree if I send the shirts back, which I did but it's been 3 months since I did that and I still have not got my refund. I have ask for my refund like 10 times now and still no reply. I am utterly disappointed and am hoping to take it further if I don't get my refund.

Hi Beenleigh, Thank you for getting in touch! We are extremely apologetic for the circumstance surrounding your order. We are very sorry that these errors were made, and generally we are super quick to rectify these errors with an outcome. I believe, since posting this review, one of our Sales Managers has been in touch and assisted you with a resolution. Once again we apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Several initial customer service issues but once problems were sorted, we recieved excellent quality

We made an order for our team's uniforms to be printed. Initially the customer service team, although very friendly and polite, made multiple errors and were not very helpful at trying to correct their own errors. Multiple calls and emails were made to the customer service team to try to correct the issue, but it seemed there was little care from the receiving end. With timing getting away from us, and frustrations increasing, we contacted another email address from the website and were able to speak with their Regional Sales Manager "Kris" who was fantastic. Kris single-handedly was able to calm us down, understand the issues we were having and provide a solution for us on the spot. The uniforms arrived ahead of time by 2 days and the quality of the colours and material was worth the hassle. Several of our team members commented that they will like to get similar shirts from Onthego again. I think overall, the product is great, but just be prepared for some troubleshooting with the initial order.

Hi Mr. B, Thank you for reviewing ONTHEGO. We are extremely sorry to hear about your initial experience, however we are thrilled to hear that you and your team are happy with the quality of the garments, and that they were delivered two days ahead of schedule! Over the past month, we have been inundated with with an enormous number of orders. While this is awesome and exciting, unfortunately it does bring with it some start-up issues. We sincerely apologise for the miscommunication and problems that occurred due to this, however we can assure you that we have made necessary steps and are now on-top of everything. Therefore, these issues will not happen again. If you would like to use ONTHEGO in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We will ensure your next experience is as smooth as it is for all our other customers. If you have any further questions or concerns please just let us know. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

I had a bunch of issues, but OTG has since rectified them

I made an order a couple of months ago, and experienced multiple issues from manufacturing to customer service (I was provided incorrect information on more than one occasion). This culminated in the custom teamwear shirts I ordered never arriving, and the order being cancelled. There were also some issues in getting my refund. I was very dissatisfied by OTG’s service, and initially posted a 1-star review. Since then, a manager got in contact with me to sort through all the issues I experienced, and what went wrong on OTG’s end. They were extremely apologetic about everything that happened, providing me with an explanation and offering a discount on my next order. Apparently, at the time I ordered they were in a transition phase to a new production system, which was one of the root causes of my order’s issues. I think it unlikely that my exact case of errors and issues will be repeated, so I removed my original review and am positing this neutral one.

Hi Harmony, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate that you took the time to amend your past review based on your most recent experience. Again, we are very sorry about the initial issues with your first order, however we are glad to have been able to offer you a solution. Everything that went wrong with your initial order has been looked into and necessary steps have been take to ensure it does not happen again. If you ever have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Still waiting

I ordered my universtiy supporter wear back in June hoping I would receive it for winter. So far all I have from onthego is a receipt stating that payment was taken. I look online and my order status have not changed at all. I phoned the company and a young girl couldn’t help me with my order status and I was told to email them although I wasn’t given an email to make contact.

Really disappointed

I couldn't be more disappointed with the service, or rather lack there of, from OnTheGo. I ordered a custom hoodie for my daughter as part of a group merchandise order for the ACT junior netball championships at a cost of $60. My daughter was excited and really looking forward to receiving her championship hoodie. We placed our order mid May with an expected delivery date of late June. Here it is nearly the end of September and we still have not received the hoodie, nor a refund, nor follow communication in response to my emails and telephone calls including voice mail messages left on the mobile of the regional sales manager. When I do get to speak to a staff member on the land line I'm repeatedly told by different staff that the order was affected by manufacturing problems and that they will be in touch with an update soon.while this may be true, soon hasn't arrived yet. I'd like to think that we'll get the hoodie, albeit in time for summer, but seriously doubt it. Not good enough OnTheGo, manufacturing is your business, you've taken my money, my custom order and not delivered.

Poor staffing that are not willing to help

It took almost 7 weeks to come. When I asked to rush the order or change the address so we would have our uniform while away they said no. They were rude and not helpful in any way and now we don’t even get to wear the uniform because it came late. Thanks for the waste of money.

Hi There, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we aim for, and therefore we are going to work to rectify this for you asap. Would you mind sending an e-mail to: info@onthegosports.com.au with your name and order number so that we can look into this for you further and offer you a solution? Again, we are very sorry to hear about this and would love the opportunity to rectify this for you. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.