ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Clair

ClairSydney, NSW

We love our new uniforms, perfect fit and design!

My daughter and I love our new circus uniforms! The fabric is nice and light, the fit is true to their measurements and the design process was so easy. Thank you to Stana and the team! Can't wait to order more!

Glenn

GlennCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor quality Tights

We ordered tights from On the Go Sports. The tights would attract a refund if sold commercially in a retail environment. The colour of the tights do not stay as the tights stretch, so all you see is the lining colour which is white.They are too long so they ride up and do not look particularly flattering on any body type.
Really disappointed with what we received considering the money we had spent on them and they are for a staff uniform that is now useless.

Sharon

SharonCanberra 2600, ACT

1st Order experience

1st time designer and customer. The online designer is great but did need to proof the words and colour a few times to make sure what we designed was on the proof. Sheila did made this easy with lots of emails and fixing requirements in pretty quick turnaround time on answers. Shirts received for the day that I requested so very happy with that however our sponsor badge has come back missing the outline so it's hard to see the word unfortunately. We did make a mistake on a surname so in current negotiation to have 1 shirt redone.

All round 10 out of 10

Purchased 19 singlets. All came in mint condition and we deliver early in time for our competition. Very happy all round

your.imagination.is

your.imagination.isCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Its alright, just keep an eye on it.

The online designer is easy to use. Once you order you need to make sure that you keep an eye on your design. When it's converted a lot of things change. Font is a big issue I glazed over and it didn't come out how I expected.

The staff are friendly enough and from my experience always there to help.

When I got the order, few things to take note of.

Sizing is one thing you need to consider. Whatever size you are, get a size larger, it's a bit tight but not uncomfortable. Also, colours are a bit faded in real life in comparison to the colour to choose in the designer. The pattern I chose came out scaled down as well, so just something to consider when buying.

Donna M.

Donna M.Wheatbelt, WA

Sheila is amazing

I have had 2 orders through OTG now and have had the pleasure of having Sheila at our beck and call, she's been amazing and is very thorough, prompt and goes above and beyond for us. we thank Sheila for her efforts and will shop again soon

Illegally denied refund, shocking customer service

Great Experience

I placed my first order -- excellent experience, from design to making the purchase. I have high hopes for the delivery on the other side of the globe. Great customer care by Nhanie and Sheila -- very efficient.
UPDATE. I have now received my order and am very pleased with the purchase. Sizes may be a bit on the tighter side but definitely no problem in my case.

Kieron Hunt

Kieron HuntSydney, NSW

Flexibility and Customer Care

A shout out to Stana, Sheila, Mick and all the team at OTG Sports who have once again helped us to bring together a team to ensure we look great. this is now my 5th time buying a team uniform from them and they are always on hand to assist and ensure that the product and quality is absolutely top notch. Their round the clock flexibility is so refreshing, as is their customer care so I cannot recommend them enough and in this year 2020, buying Australian Made is even more important. well done to all the team at OTG Sports.

Thank you Kieron!

Dan

DanCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Customer Service

Made a repeat order of a previous design and Sheila was very prompt in responding and processing our order. Very easy to work with and would recommend in the future!

Thank you Dan!

Wonderful customer service

Shelia was amazing! Really helped out when needing to adjust my order. Her response was quick, helpful & curtious. I am looking forward to seeing the final product. Thanks so much again.

Nathan D.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thank you EMB, we'll ensure Sheila gets the feedback.

B Rush

B RushSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Sheila was amazing to deal with, she has great attention to detail, is very polite, a true pleasure to to speak with and made the process so easy! I will definitely be ordering again! Thanks again guys :)

Nathan D.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thank you! We'll make sure to pass on the feedback to Sheila.

Great product and service

I have made a number of purchases of apparel over the last few years. Quality has always been great, and customer service and communication have been excellent. Would highly recommend OTG to others seeking custom apparel

Thanks Nic! We appreciate the review

Awesome apparel

loved our basketball singlets! The style and material were awesome, Considering everything that's happening the turn-around was quick and we got exactly the look we were after. Would definitely recommend.

Nathan D.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thanks Ryan, glad you like them!

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall service = very average, Nhanie helped a lot.

Overall, ONTHEGO Custom Apparel was OK with the way they handled and processed my order. I understand the current climate in the world, but there was no communication for many weeks regarding my order. My order was meant to have arrived on the 6th of August, but I had to email a week later in regards to where it was. No notice or discussion as to the delay, which was disappointing as I was expecting the item on the day provided. Nhanie though when I contacted ONTHEGO Custom Apparel was helpful and professional, she is an asset to your company but the overall service lacked. I won't be recommending ONTHEGO Custom Apparel if they require a specific date for goods to arrive, or would like a high level of communication from the company.

Nathan D.On The Go Custom Apparel

Hi Michael, sorry to hear about your experience. One of our team will be in touch tomorrow to discuss it with you. Thanks for your help feedback on Nhanie too, we appreciate it and will be sure to pass it on to her.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quickly sorted out a problem

I ordered some shirts and there was a problem, however Nhanie was extremely helpful and the problem was sorted out quickly and totally to my satisfaction. Four stars due to the problem in the first place but five stars for the response.

Thanks Michael!

Gregg M.

Gregg M.Perth, WA

An Excellent Company

The products I have received are beyond my expectations, the pictures on the website don't do the actual products justice. NHANIE is OUTSTANDING displaying true old fashion GOOD SERVICE. Well Done Nhanie.

Nhanie fantastic

Really fast response time and very helpful. I couldn't find details of past order but Nhanie had all my details to hand and it was super easy. I will keep using you

Good service fast speed

after needing some (admittedly last minute) jerseys I happened to stumble on OTG the expansive range of designs, colors and customization was honestly impressive, in >20 minutes I had a team jersey with custom names and numbers, the team got back to me super fast and shipped it out within 5 weeks super happy and highly recommended

Thanks Matteo!

Highly recommended & we will be ordering again

We needed to order some uniforms our workshop & quickly! After a bit of research, we found OTG and ordered hoodies from their super rush range. It was easy to use the online design tool & the best part was after we approved the artwork, the hoodies got delivered to our workshop in 7 business days. The hoodies are of a good quality & we'll definitely be ordering from OTG again.

Thanks Nicole!