ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Fantastic design, quality & service!

I have placed numerous orders with On the go over the last couple of years, each time my experience has been great. From design, through to customer service, then the actual product cannot be faulted. I will continue to use On the go for this reason.

A quality product at a quality price!

We couldn't be happier with the service, product and timeliness of delivery provided by OTG! The flexibility in design and ease of use of OTG's online Kit Builder made decision making a breeze. When you compare the price to similar options using vinyl transfers for example, OTG's sublimation options are more than competitive. We will definitely be looking at using OTG for future merchandise needs!

Great sports gear at reasonable prices

We recently ordered 78 cycling jerseys and polo shirts for the Ghostriders Cycling Group. The order was received on time and with no errors. We were pleased the quality of the garments and the efficiency of the staff. We will certainly be ordering more.

Could Not Re-Order Same Jerseys

Ordered 11 jerseys for our sports team, and before they were even produced, we wanted to add an extra jersey to the order however OTG wouldn't allow it. They would only accept newly placed orders however had an MOQ of 5, and we would've had to pay for additional shipping. Doesn't make sense as the initial jerseys weren't even produced!

Hi There, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we aim for, and therefore we are going to work to rectify this for you asap. Would you mind sending an e-mail to: info@onthegosports.com.au with your name and order number so that we can look into this for you further and offer you a solution? Again, we are very sorry to hear about this and would love the opportunity to rectify this for you. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

The service team was very quick to respond especially their live chat team. The quality is okay and the overall look is quite good. Satisfied overall with the final product however the designing process was a little difficult.

Disappointed: jackets are like plastic bags

I ordered lightweight jackets, but what I got was nothing more than a wafer thin rain coat, which is no good to me. There is no information when ordering to alert you to the fact you are purchasing something so thin. The images in the design phase look for more substantial, and so do the advertising photos. They are nothing like the sample of the hoodie I was sent - we subsequently decided to change to jackets rather than hoodies, but didn't expect the material to be so vastly different. These are useless. The polo shirts are very thin also, almost see through - only just acceptable. During the sales process they were quite responsive.... I am still waiting on a response to my complaint.

Hi There, Thank you so much for this. We are always looking for ways to improve our service here at ONTHEGO. We appreciate the time you have taken to share this feedback with us and we will be passing this onto our management team to look into how we can improve this. What I would recommend is filling in our return form on this page https://www.onthegosports.com.au/return-procedure so we can assess if your received products aren't from the quality that we normally deliver. Please also send an email to info@onthegosports.com.au with your complaint so we can start looking into your complaint. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. - Jade

Great product

Ordered some staff shirts for our faculty, the staff were very helpful and went above and beyond. We have now received our product and I am very happy with the result! Thankyou very much!

ONTHEGO 5 stars for you!

Tony from OnTheGo is amazing! His customer service is so efficient it blows my mind, fast, diligent and very caring. I made an order for personalised shirts for our Ultimate Frisbee Team, making the design was easy and Tony went through step by step to make sure it was all perfect before send off. I enquired about ETA and he was pretty spot on, the shirts actually came earlier then expected. We had our first trial with the shirts last night and my goodness they are good, breathable, quick dry, genius and they look great! We love them! Thanks again to Tony, Mick and The Team at OnTheGo. I highly recommend them and have no doubt we will be doing business again in the future.

Hi Key C, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great customer service

Extremely happy with the quality of the shirts I purchased from On TheGo. Jeny from on the go went far and beyond to help me. Her customer service and communication made it an easy and pleasant process

Hi S Jones, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Bulk Buy of 180 x Sports T-Shirts for our Triathlon Club

Michael from OnTheGo has been so easy to deal with. We have used OnTheGo for years when ordering our t-shirts because their pricing is competitive, quality of t-shirts is great and efficient customer service. Everything is just way too easy when using these guys. We are so very pleased with our order for around 180 x sports material tees we just received in time for our up annual upcoming Triathlon NSW Club Championships event. Thank you so much to Michael and the rest of the team at OnTheGo. Keep up the great work.
Robbie from Hills Triathlon Club in NSW

Hi Robbie, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Best Customer Service!

Sheila does a great job in getting our needs met for the design. She has done an awesome job - has been a pleasure to deal with OnTheGo!
Great customer service!

Hi Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great customer service.

Both times i have placed and order Sheila has helped me and done an awesome job - Made it a pleasure to deal with On The Go. Cheers for creating good customer service.

Hi Kelvin, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

OnTheGo are the best in the business

Sheila from OnTheGo went above and beyond to make sure my order was approved ASAP and sent to production. OnTheGo are my go to whenever I need apparel. OnTheGo are always responsive, professional and deliver great products with the highest quality. I would highly recommend OnTheGo for your all your apparel needs

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great customer service!

Sheila was very helpful and easy to deal with. I ordered Touch Football singlets and had the artwork returned for approval extremely quickly. Making changes was no problem and handled without any problem. I was even offered a discount when ordering an extra 5 singlets after the initial order was processed. I would highly recommend On The Go for any sports apparel.

Hi Phil, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great Customer Service

am very pleased with the customer service I recieved during the process of ordering volleyball team jerseys from Sheila through On the Go Sports. Although the site had specified a minimum order of 5 she helped me work around this in such a way that I was able to order a single adjusted shirt for a libero. Throughout the process she was very polite and exceptionally helpful, even going as far as giving me a phone call when there had been updates during the design/ordering process.

I am very satisfied with my experience and will continue to use On the Go Sports for jerseys in the future.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a smooth experience with us. If you ever need any further custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great service and great product.

My beach volleyball team ordered shirts through ONTHEGO. They were great. We've gone back for a second order. Customer service is good. It would be good if delivery could be a bit faster, and you could put images/emojis in the text fields on the back of shirts.

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback. With regards to the turnaround time, our Product Team are currently working on a solution in order to be able to offer garments in a much shorter time frame. This new service is due to be launched soon - stay tuned! If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great design

Informed emails for delivery and great design work and fits really well.

Would recommend to other personal trainers looking to design apparel

Hi Kayle, Thank you very much for taking the time to review ONTHEGO! We are extremely pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service and the products. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Ordered some team tracksuits for our junior basketball team, received raincoats instead. Rang them to rectify the error but costomer support sounded young and inexperienced and didn't know what to do. I emailed the complaints department to help and they did organize to have them remade with the tracksuit jacket. Recevied the correct remade jackets after a futher 4-5 weeks only to see the names and numbers were not to the scale I designed. The names and numbers where way too big and in the wrong positions. This is because they did not record all the measurements and positions of the names and numbers as I requested. I don't know how they got it so wrong considering I used their own bulid kit to design our uniform. I had to chase them and follow up on emails only to be disappointed time and time again. Their product is not made in Australia, it is made in Honk Kong or Pakistan hence all these mistakes with my order. Also wanted to order an extra jacket for a new player that joined the team and was told I could not order just one jacket, the min was 5 jackets. I explained to them that this was a juniour team and these young girls will grow at different rates and we will require new team gear as each individual grows. It was rediculous we had to order a min of five when we only need one or two when a player outgrows their jacket. Had I known this was the case I wouldn't have gone through OTG. I deal with another Aussie company for my other juniour team and I have never had these terrible issues. In the end OTG did make the extra jacket for me but that came with all the names and numbers out of scale too. By this stage I had enough of this company's bad service and product, I requested a full refund which they did refund my money but with more issues there too, I returned all the jackets and went to the other company I deal with for my other team where I had no issues at all. I would not recommend this company at all. One word to desribe them...Nightmare!

Hi Arthur, Thank you for taking the time to review ONTHEGO. We really appreciate the feedback. As a growing company, it is extremely important that we take everyone's feedback onboard to ensure we learn and grown from it. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with ONTHEGO. This is definitely not what we strive for, and we hate to hear that you have experienced this. We are going to use your experience and feedback constructively, to help us grow as a company and become better in the areas we know we lack in. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Really Innovative

The design phase of OTG is really good. The website is easy to use and you can really start designing your dream shirts without issue. We used them to create some corporate polo's and some fun t-shirts for our start up.

We uploaded the company logo and dragged and dropped to get what was desired. Very simple and easy process.

Something to note is that the manufacturing process does take a while - there are multiple stage gates of logo approval, sizing confirmation etc. and then you queue up behind other works. Our job took about 5 weeks from beginning to end.

We also had some issues with the logistics. It was frustrating, however the customer service staff were really committed to getting things corrected. After these initial issues we received the full order and are absolutely thrilled with the result.

What I learned when talking to the customer staff was that they are a fairly young business. I understood this as they have some teething issues that they are working through and they seemed to really appreciate the feedback that I gave when there was an issue detected.

All in all I really respected the way they worked through the order. I imagine that if they sort out these kinds of issues they will have a really good operation end to end.

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the constructive feedback. We are extremely pleased to hear that you are happy with the design process and quality of the garments. We are aware of the teething issues we currently have, and therefore are working hard to resolve them. One of our main focuses right now is to get the turnaround time down to well under five weeks. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always more than happy to assist in anyway we can. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.

Great Customer Service and quality designs.

Brett from On The Go was very easy to work with in delivering us our cricket shirts on time for our cricket season.

Hi WamStanRiverCC, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are very happy to hear that you had a smooth experience with ONTHEGO. If you ever need custom apparel in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Kind Regards, The ONTHEGO Team.