ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

3.9

B Rush

B RushSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Sheila was amazing to deal with, she has great attention to detail, is very polite, a true pleasure to to speak with and made the process so easy! I will definitely be ordering again! Thanks again guys :)

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thank you! We'll make sure to pass on the feedback to Sheila.

Great product and service

I have made a number of purchases of apparel over the last few years. Quality has always been great, and customer service and communication have been excellent. Would highly recommend OTG to others seeking custom apparel

Thanks Nic! We appreciate the review

Awesome apparel

loved our basketball singlets! The style and material were awesome, Considering everything that's happening the turn-around was quick and we got exactly the look we were after. Would definitely recommend.

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thanks Ryan, glad you like them!

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall service = very average, Nhanie helped a lot.

Overall, ONTHEGO Custom Apparel was OK with the way they handled and processed my order. I understand the current climate in the world, but there was no communication for many weeks regarding my order. My order was meant to have arrived on the 6th of August, but I had to email a week later in regards to where it was. No notice or discussion as to the delay, which was disappointing as I was expecting the item on the day provided. Nhanie though when I contacted ONTHEGO Custom Apparel was helpful and professional, she is an asset to your company but the overall service lacked. I won't be recommending ONTHEGO Custom Apparel if they require a specific date for goods to arrive, or would like a high level of communication from the company.

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Hi Michael, sorry to hear about your experience. One of our team will be in touch tomorrow to discuss it with you. Thanks for your help feedback on Nhanie too, we appreciate it and will be sure to pass it on to her.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quickly sorted out a problem

I ordered some shirts and there was a problem, however Nhanie was extremely helpful and the problem was sorted out quickly and totally to my satisfaction. Four stars due to the problem in the first place but five stars for the response.

Thanks Michael!

Gregg M.

Gregg M.Perth, WA

An Excellent Company

The products I have received are beyond my expectations, the pictures on the website don't do the actual products justice. NHANIE is OUTSTANDING displaying true old fashion GOOD SERVICE. Well Done Nhanie.

Nhanie fantastic

Really fast response time and very helpful. I couldn't find details of past order but Nhanie had all my details to hand and it was super easy. I will keep using you

Good service fast speed

after needing some (admittedly last minute) jerseys I happened to stumble on OTG the expansive range of designs, colors and customization was honestly impressive, in >20 minutes I had a team jersey with custom names and numbers, the team got back to me super fast and shipped it out within 5 weeks super happy and highly recommended

Thanks Matteo!

Highly recommended & we will be ordering again

We needed to order some uniforms our workshop & quickly! After a bit of research, we found OTG and ordered hoodies from their super rush range. It was easy to use the online design tool & the best part was after we approved the artwork, the hoodies got delivered to our workshop in 7 business days. The hoodies are of a good quality & we'll definitely be ordering from OTG again.

Thanks Nicole!

Customer service

Sheila has been fantastic, always looks after me well which is part of the reason why I keep coming back!! Thanks again Sheila!! Super rush orders sent in super quick time even during a pandemic which is great too!

Brilliant. 100% recommend cheap and easy

would highly recommend making jerseys and or sports clothing on this website. Was an easy process and they came brilliantly. Will definitely be using this website for future clothing creation :)

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Great to hear, thank you Andy!

Love the products and service!

Sheila and Jake have been amazing. They look after the multiple orders for my business promptly and effectively. I really appreciate their quick replies to my queries and offers for extra support!

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thanks Shiree, we'll pass on the great feedback to Sheila and Jake.

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service & great product

The team are helpful and reply quickly (especially Nhanie).
Jerseys are excellent quality including colour, style, material & durability.
Have ordered three separate times and have been pleased every time.
Thanks heaps guys.

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

What great feedback, Mark! Thank you!

Dawson

DawsonSydney, NSW

Hi, a big thankyou to Nhanie as my first point of contact for my enquiry, she was wonderful & welcoming. I have since dealt with Sheila in arranging the design & sizing options. Nothing but excellent service & communication in every facet of the job. Goods not here yet, but will certainly pop back on for further review when they do arrive. Following on from wonderful customer service from Sheila, I anticipate the goods to be of excellent quality.,

Awesome Customer Service..

Just want to extend a special thanks to your customer support officer, Nhanie Madrid.

From the first contact with Nhanie, she was super efficient and responded quickly and accurately. Nothing was a problem and I was able to place a new order very quickly.. Thanks Nhanie.

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

Thanks Alby, we've passed on the feedback to Nhanie!

Todd K.Perth, WA

Super rush Items not so rushed... Nearly 4 weeks when advertised as 5-7 days.

I was really impressed with the website and online design tools. I decided on some super rush items as needed for an upcoming event. From here my impression of the company changed.
1. My order had to be resubmitted manually due to a internal fault with their shopping cart.
2. It took over two weeks to get this and the design finalised.
3. After 2-3 weeks, they then decided they needed to charge me $287 extra because their system didn't calculate costs correctly at checkout.
Now coming up to 4 weeks since ordering "Super Rush" items and still no products.
Online design tools are great but processes fall down after that.

I have been dealing with Sheila. She knows the details. Thanks Todd

Great quality and good service

The tshirts we ordered are great quality and have matched my designs perfectly. Brett communicated well throughout the process and allowed us to change the address due to COVID 19. The shirts still arrived within a reasonable time frame given the circumstances.

We will order with OTG again for future corporate gear.

Anton K.On The Go Custom Apparel

A big thank you to Stana for her communication and prompt service . I was very happy with my products and most of all I was Informed on every step and stage of my order.
Very happy, thank you !!

Brendon L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

extremely disappointed

Brendon L.

I have already done that twice

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Service from Sheila and Great Product

I ordered a batch of these T shirts and the first round arrived. I asked one of my Supervisors to try it for size and before I new the box was gone! The guys loved the shirts so much that we have placed another order so that we can wear these on our team days. Thanks ON THE GO!