ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

Nikki

NikkiMelbourne

Hopeless. Do not use.

I ordered some Christmas themed apparel on the 21st of October to be worn leading up to Christmas Day. I still haven't recieved it on the 11th December. 2 weeks delivery quoted, what a joke!

Sports Hydrant

Sports HydrantSydney, NSW

Great product, great service

I was recommended to OTG 6 months ago. Since that time they have delivered a fast, friendly and efficient service. The quality of the merchandise is excellent and I am particularly impressed with the service. Nothing is too much trouble.

Super accomodating

Initially when I placed the order things seemed to be on the back burner awaiting the design proof, but once I got in contact with the company they have been most helpful and responsive. They have assisted with design changes and additional items to the original order. Thanks for your help Sheila I cant wait to see the finished product.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, non-resoonsive

I placed an order for a customized Christmas product, I thought my order was with Kmart. My credit card has been charged by OTG, yet the order shows as cancelled online. I contacted OTG a week ago, however they have failed to respond advising order status. Very disappointing as it is now too late to order elsewhere.

Great service and Prompt responses

Sheila went above and beyond to ensure that all the details and images were right with my request. Responding to my emails within minutes late at night and early mornings she definitely did not disappoint. With an incredible outcome and design I cannot thank Sheila enough for her hard work and commitment to getting the job done, thanks again!

Taeryong K.

Taeryong K.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

great customer service

Sheila Reguero Is the best i have ever dealt with in my life. I have made many mistakes on the order but
she fixed all of them with great customer service. I was having a bad day today but she made me smile at the end. Thank you very much for your help. I am 200% coming back to order more from you guys.

Wouter S.On The Go Custom Apparel

Still have not recieved order

Ordered over a month a go. Still have not recieved items. After countless emails and phone calls I was told that I'd be getting a refund immediately, then that I'd recieve my items within the next week. That was 2 weeks ago. Still not recieved. Digusted.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusted

18 phone calls, 18 promises to call me back and not one person has! No T-shirts, they have no idea when Ill get them! Worst experience ever! Promised a refund and no refund! Now its
Buyer beware! in the ombudsman hands!

Richard B.

Richard B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They look fantastic

Nhanie is one of the best people I have dealt with. My order didnt go through the first time but she was able to assist and helped me get my tops on time. Fantastic and thank you.
Rich

Excellent Products

I am really impressed with the quality of the items as well as how accurately the computer design equates to the real thing. Over-all excellent service. Looking forward to ordering through Onthego again in the future.

Wouter S.On The Go Custom Apparel

Quality shirts and good services

The jerseys are great quality and pleased with the way our design turned out but I did have issues with getting the Proof to approval and had to send emails to other representatives before it was address and processed accordingly in time to meet the 5 week deadline for dispatch. I had to email to find out if items had been dispatched as per previous advise and that took time to confirm, I did however get my packages prior to getting confirmation but checking my order the Original Proof I Declined was the design that ended up being printed but its small enough not to be noticeable however just ensure finer details like Proof approvals are followed to request especially with Vector files. Thanks Nhanie for all your assistance.

Lauren

LaurenAlice Springs, NT

Disappointing

Communication was terrible, we did not get what we ordered and the graphics were average We also got sent the wrong sizes, and took forever! Not happy, won't be using again.

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product

We love the shirts that OTG produce. This time however, there were several issues with timely delivery and worry that our shirts may not arrive at all. If it were not for the fantastic support by Sheila we would consider not purchasing through OTG again. Thank you Sheila for your amazing efforts!

Rebecca

I wouldn't exactly say it was a smooth experience. However, Sheila helped smooth over any issues which resulted in a positive result.

Difficult to Order

Wouter S.On The Go Custom Apparel

Very responsive. Great options!

The online aspect was very responsive and the site has great options and cool designs. Thanks for an easy process. Will definitely come back next time. Will absolutely recommend to friends.

PokerFace

PokerFaceSydney, NSW

Good product, slow shipping.

The shirts and singlets we ordered fit well and look great. As few things that would improve the overall experience:

1. The colours of the final product are considerably brighter and lighter than on the website.
2. The men's t-shirt sleeves are too long (almost to the elbow). For an athletic fit shirt, the sleeves should be shorter, and a bit more fitted.
3. The lead time is just too long. Shortening from five weeks to two is definately achievable (currently available if paying an extra fee).

Happy overall, but could be better.

Annabelle

AnnabelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and high quality clothing

Dealing with the team at OTG was terrific throughout the whole process. Specifically Brett at the Melbourne office was fantastic, as he walked me through the whole process of developing and ordering our product and was very prompt with correspondence. The final product has exceeded our expectations, and I'm sure we will be ordering more with OTG in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you to the OTG team for processing our order so quickly. Our T-shirts arrived yesterday and they look great.
A special thanks to Nhanie for keeping us updated and making sure our order will be delivered on time. Excellent Customer Support!

Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Our shirts were required on a tight deadline. After a few complications with the initial order process, OTG came through and delivered with time to spare for our event. A big thank you to Nhanie who went above and beyond and always kept me in the loop throughout this process. Very much appreciated and the shirts look great!!

Kieron Hunt

Kieron HuntSydney, NSW

Our team looked and felt great

The team at ONTHE GO we supportive and efficient, we managed through a small window of time to get exactly what we wanted. Thank you to all the team for their support.