BOC

1.7

Graeme R.

Graeme R.

Ripped off

Have been ripped of for years by this company . D size cylinders half full on pickup . BOC would not except that, even had ecetylene cylinder with pin hole leak that had been painted over many times .Testing of cylinders ? Do not bother with this company.

AJ Rustuccia

AJ Rustuccia

Slow to reply

Have been trying to get a hold of a staff member for some technical work and advise.
Been to the gas and gear a few times, refered to their call center and its almost been 2 months worth of following up with no solution.
Reserving final judgement still, but a very poor experience so far.

Owen Breakwell

Owen BreakwellHunter Region, NSW

confused at every level

i am a basic tradesman who required acetylene and oxygene bottles went on the magical e plan at the newcastle branch in february this year , since then on the occasions i have returned for refills each time there was a different system in place for this plan. i gave up on them last friday afternoon when tried to swap the bottles over for my second set on this plan. the poor bugger behind the counter had to ring sydney as head office had more info than him. crazy. i have all paperwork etc to support my extra bottle supply . cancelled my account here and left thinking good luck to all who deal with them.

thanks Owen Breakwell

peter murray

peter murrayGoldfields, WA

dont have to

rent for small bottle are stupid. it is called a service fee. $200 a year. i have had the bottle for 3 years because i use it little. $ 600 dollars for a service fee in three years for a bottle they have never serviced.

Nick

NickSaddleworth

Corrected

After trying to return My new gas bottles because the charges were wrong , BOC were contacted by my local hardware store , ( the local Boc depot ) they refunded the overcharge and reset the contract to be as advertised .

John

JohnNorthern Region, NSW

Lazy and should lose their long term customers

BOC are rubbish, better deals are available, but if you are a long term customer they screw you. I tried to take up the better offer, BOC wont respond. Ill buy my own bottles from their opposition use the gas up take their over priced bottles back and pay the balance. Crap show and they deserve to lose their long term customers.

Troj

Troj

Ripped off

My first experience happened on the day I opened my account,ordered a bottle of welding gas at a good price,on their website they claim to give a 30 percent off on your order making it almost irresistible, I immediately went for the deal and was charged at the discounted rate,I was charged accordingly ,picked up the bottle and they decide to help themselves to my account ,and take the 30 percent discount back, that's right another separate.transaction,that was in the first day still haven't been refunded, they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and I'm afraid I will be going elsewhere if this isn't resolved within the next few days..pathetic...first order wow!!!

Hay L.

Hay L.

Ordered online but no update

Ordered masks online when there are stocks available.
Waiting for 10 days and not a single follow up provided.
Emailed them, turned out there are no stocks left.

Classsic example of a company who took your money for granted.
Zero service. Zero compassion.

Valentine

Valentinegold coast

Very poor customer service and training for delivery drivers

Find out how BOC compares to other Hardware Shops

They treat you like a slave

Terrible experience, signed up online for supply rental included next month rental invoice arrives. They blamed the agent (Who trained the agent?) then made me pay for the service again because it was $6.00 more than the first charge. Not the difference the whole amount, then did not credit me I had to chase them for my credit to which they sent a form for completion. I thought that was the end but no they did not like the option I chose for credit, that they provided and had to send different details.
Unconscionable conduct by a international corporate. Whatever you do just dont do it with BOC.

White Ears Ahead Of Time

White Ears Ahead Of TimeTweed Heads

BOC are ^^\...! White Ears Ahead Of Time..!

Horrible experience

If you are thinking about using BOC for your gas supplies. DON'T!! Go elsewhere, they are extremely hard to deal with and rip you off every chance they can. High prices for a horrible service.

BSF

BSFAU

not satisfied after so many years

I have used BOC Healthcare on and off over the years by renting an oxygen cylinder which they usually deliver for a fee. Each time I must buy some additional bits and pieces. having a very hard time ending my contract with them after maybe 6 calls ad several weeks still not finished. Subjected to missed pickup bookings, charges and endless bureaucratic hassles. Not happy. Highly suggest use someone else.

Refund not processesed within 6 months and still waiting

Please avoid BOC like the plague... I hired two small bottles (oxygen & Acetylene) for a gas axe and paid the annual hire costs up front, I returned the bottles with plenty of time left and without using my complimentary free refill. Its been 6 months and still no refund. I have been pushed from one offshore payment person to another. Some correspondence via email and then a phone call requesting I take a photo of my bank acc statement before they can process the refund, even though a bsb and acc number has been provided on their credit refund form.

All in all, just a terrible outfit that charges like a wounded bull. Look for competitors to hire or buy bottles off.

rick

rickAU

Offensive on hold music and commentary

Phoned a branch about the high prices of tank rental in Perth and had to listen to 20 minutes of full volume, screaming guitar chords, verbal full volume carp about how Great BOC think they are.
“Legends in their own minds”.,
My call wasn’t answered and after 20 minutes, I felt that I should hammer a nail into my foot to counteract the echoing pian of an ear bashing and resulting Tinnitus.

Ianlindquirindi

Aftersales service non existent, and ignorant staff

DrQwerty

DrQwertyAdelaide, SA

Worst service and liars I have ever dealt with.

While their product is about 15% more than their competitor for the actual product that wouldn't be as bad as the fact that they lie every time you call. They are a joke and if you haven't yet, don't use them, go to anyone else you will get much better service, much better pricing and less deception.

Updated; one of the support team actually got back in touch and was actually willing to listen and looked into the issue and are working towards an acceptable resolution. This was all we wanted in the first place so revising the review and score to reflect this.