Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Smell
Ysabel B.
Ysabel B.

A staple in my bath routine

I am in love with this product. This makes my hair super smooth and it smells good. The staying power of the scent stays for the entire day. :) No need to buy pricey salon products!

Purchased in August 2020.

Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

got a sample, went to buy a full-sized conditioner

this conditioner does what it has to d - nourish my hair and leave it smooth! The price that doesn't come very expensive is +1 for me. It is available is anywhere!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

jule61
jule61Perth, WA

Nothing else leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny

I've been using Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle for many years and nothing (not even the expensive salon conditioners) leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I love this product and I couldn't live without it

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Smell
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protects your hair

I was very surprised of the product, because it was making my damaged and dry hair softer again. After cutting my hair I used the product once a week and now it is about to let my hair soft. I can really recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for $599.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Moot
MootSydney, NSW

Soft and Silky

Yes, I am a Male, and hardly any hair now.... but my wife uses this - and it leaves her hair so soft and silky. She started using the Pantene "Repair and Protect" range with the Shampoo and the Conditioner and they looked after her hair really well. But since also adding the 3-Minute, it has just topped it off.
Of course, you need to wait the three minutes, but am sure you can think of something to do while you wait... like.... wash the rest of you? Good thinking. So guys, if you love stroking, feeling and smelling your girls hair... get her to use this too....
Keep your eyes open for Supermarket specials - make it worthwhile.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Smell
Miss Reviewer
Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Smell
Rach
Rach

Must buy!

This stuff is liquid gold for dry and damaged hair. Before using my hair was in terrible condition. My hair felt so much smoother and softer immediately.

Good for dandruff hair

I am using Pantene Pro-V 3 after every 3 or 4 days. I have too may dandruff and dry hair, but after using this my hair and scalp are in good condition and there is no more dandruff.

I have been using this product since 14 days and found very good for my hair.

Purchased in January 2019 at noon.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

JessV
JessVMelbourne

Too heavy for regular use

I've always used Pantene. It's always reacted well with my hair and is on sale all the time making it very affordable. But this was the first time I used this product after picking it up for less than half price at chemist warehouse.
First time using it I noticed how it coated my hair in a thick residue that left my hair tangled and knotty. Also left a super slippery residue on the shower floor which made it very unsafe for the kids. When my hair dries it looks a little oily, which I never have naturally oily hair. It almost feels like having a hair mask in my hair all day. Will just stick to the regular conditioner and leave this for a treatment on the weekends.

G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Three minute disaster

Removes too much oil from hair. Probably better of not using this daily. Instead use this once a week....whom was natural quality oil residue. 2 stars because it's cheap and works for those on a budget but it's not a great product to be honest. Not aesthetic hair

Laura
LauraPerth

Great Product.

I have curly hair, so any extra conditioning is great for my hair. I leave this product for 5 minutes in the shower and when i rinse it off my hair is so smooth and silky.

Ailene Parnis
Ailene ParnisSydney

i use this daily

this conditioner is really nice - it makes my hair soft after I bathe and leaves it frizz-free. It also smells more amazing than the usual Pantene conditioners. it also isn't sticky to the body unlike other conditioners when you rinsed them out.

Not as promised

I have bleached hair and want strength back. 3 Minute Miracle left my hair tangled and hard. Used as they prescribed. Back to my Sunsilk. Not suitable for bleached hair.

esp
espMelbourne

No better than conditioner

I really wanted to love this. I have a frizzy heat damaged fringe that I need help with. The product does leave hair soft, but not as soft or shiny as my normal conditioner. I have used 2 out of 3 tubes. They are hard to open and extremely hard to squeeze the last bit out of once wet. Price is good, and easy to find on sale, that’s about the only positive.

Read more reviews - page 2