Boody

Boody

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (13) · Slightly small (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Anika S.

Anika S.Sydney, NSW

Best g string to work out in bar none

Being a Zumba instructor these are my go to. They don’t ride up at all. Excellent quality and last forever. Breathable and sustainable. Height recommended for anyone who is active

Sizing Slightly small

Keekee

Keekee

A great brand

Sizing Slightly small
patricia l.

patricia l.Sydney, NSW

Boody is the best!

Comfortable, versatile and eco friendly! What more could you want in a cami? I purchased one in each of the 3 colours. They are a wardrobe essential. Thanks Boody! Patricia

Mia

MiaSydney

Boody fakes its website reviews even though the product is good

esh

eshAU

Where is my order? and bad CS

I haven't received my order that I ordered 3 weeks ago and your CS Adam is really not helpful at all.
Normally seller will contact the courier or Aust Post to find out what is going on but he just said that it's because of Black Friday and Aust Post is busy.
it really is a lame excuse because I shopped a lot from Black Friday and I received all my orders within a week.
Aust Post only wants to deal with the seller and you guys are not helping at all.
Very disappointed since I have been using your products for many years. I guess I have to find a different brand now.

Maz

Maz

Sent wrong product

I was sent the wrong product.I have sent 3 emails and have rung the phone numbers that appear on their website.When I ring the Telstra lady tells me the number has been disconnected.Not happy

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Keen shopper

Keen shopperDarling Downs, QLD

Good company & Good products

I have been a regular client for many years and have never had a problem. Prices are fair, quality is very good, sizing is accurate service is efficient and the only time I had a problem was by my own creation when I accidentally ordered the wrong size. I woke up when I printed out my order confirmation, contacted them via email immediately and the order was changed for me instantly with no fuss.

A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Mirike

MirikeSydney, NSW

Great company to deal

From the website, to the delivery, to the questions asked, it is obvious this is a professional company and a pleasure to deal with. Items arrived promptly and well-packaged. The items are all bamboo, very soft and comfortable and hopefully they will be long lasting. Highly recommend this company as they stand behind their name.
Adam is a delight to deal with.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Packaging

I love your underwear!!!!!
BUT..... I would love to be able to choose naked packaging and smaller postage....imagine how we can help this earth!! ( you can even make more money to donate)

Benjiman S.

Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Tracey D

Tracey DPerth, WA

The most comfortable knickers you could ever wear.

The boyleg Briefs are the best underwear I’ve ever purchased. Their comfort is second to none. They withstand hundreds of washes and never lose shape or elasticity. They don’t show knicker lines under garments. They’re all cotton , no nylon static. Superior quality. I won’t buy anything else. Recommend to everyone.

MerryGoRoundReviews

MerryGoRoundReviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great leggings, underwear and baby wraps

Soft natural bamboo fabric. Great quality. Fast delivery. No unnecessary packaging. I have camisoles, long sleeve base layer tops, undies and leggings of various lengths—all are true to size and the most comfortable, non-irritating soft fabric to go against sensitive skin. Oh, and no tags to dig in or scratch you either. Also bought a baby wrap for a friend and she swears by it too.
Cannot recommend Boody highly enough.

Amanda

Amanda

So comfortable!

I have the boody low hidden socks, Boy leg briefs, shaper crop bra and crop leggings. They all wear really well and are the most comfortable I have ever tried. All of my items have lasted over 2 years and still look new even though I don’t give them any special care and use the dryer. All of the sizes are true except the leggings - I am a small and order large in the crop leggings to ensure that they aren’t pulled tight and become see through. I would highly recommend this brand!

noeleen d.

noeleen d.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product

Boody is my now go to for underwear.
Bought the women’s full brief and find them great.
This time I bought racerback sports bra. Fantastic.
My husband has the men’s boxer and finds them comfortable.

skitten

skittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great basics

Love the fabric and fit of these undies, the most comfortable I have. I find that they hold shape better long term than cotton undies. I also like that there are no tags on them. I have been waiting to buy more but they are always out of stock of mediums (bikini or midi briefs) in black on the website! I didn't like the crop bra as much as I found it rides up a bit, but I still wear it.

AJO

AJOSydney, NSW

Love this company!

I've been a wearer and fan of Boody for years and will continue to recommend them. The quality is consistently high – everything I've bought (T shirts, leggings, bra, socks etc) has been very comfortable. I also love that their products are so environmentally friendly, as is their packaging which is all cardboard and paper – it is always so good to receive a package which has no plastic or other toxic non-biodegradable, often unnecessary and wasteful, packaging.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for first few uses but not for long

I bought boody organic men's underwear best underwear i ever bought very smooth very comfortable that's what i was thinking for the first few days but after few wash color started turning white to yellow smoothness was gone these underwears are perfect if you want you want to use for few days but if you want for long tern don't buy

Ciara G

Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.

MumtoBoys

MumtoBoysSYDNEY

Uncomfortable

The padded crop bra is really uncomfortable. It comes up to high at the front and the straps are positioned badly it's really uncomfortable. I gave it to 2 friends to try on who are a different shape and breast size and they both hated it.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit and Miss

Underwear - very good, some pilling on mens briefs and womens boyshorts. Bikini briefs still in excellent condition after 2 years.
Socks - AMAZING. So comfortable. I have a few different types and love them all.
Racerback bra - good however some of the fine elastic is starting to pop out after only a few washes.

I would rather buy this underwear than normal store bought. The quality is very high.