Jimmy

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Adelle I.

Adelle I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop reading reviews, this business is FANTASTIC!

Amazing customer service! One if not the best customer service I have ever received. Product is also fabulous. Great business!

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

tingirl1966

tingirl1966Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately not really an Australian product.

6 of 8 items were made in China. Happy to have items made in any other country but trade issues mean I do not wish to support a country that is affecting Aussie farmers and producers. For that reason alone, I will never buy your product again. This saddens me, and my search continues for a true Australian company to support.

Love love love

Oh my gosh! All the products I have bought I love. Love the padded bra. Does not ride up. Bought the long pj’s, 2 lounge pants all in small. I bought long sleeve t-shirt in small, for me I will buy medium next time. The lounge top is more comfortable easy fit in small. I am over 60 years old.

Geri

Geri

Great product and excellent customer service

Boody underwear is a great quality product which I have found to be really comfortable - they also have excellent customer service

SizingVery small
Sonja B.

Sonja B.South Australia

Boody makes my thrush worst

I have a history of thrush, though I usually do not have thrush, I can get it quite easily if I am not careful, unfortunately boody underwear gives me thrush, I find they are too tight because they are so stretchy, it's like leggings material, though comfortable I would prefer the knickers to be less hugging. Also I did purchase the leggings they are comfortable and nice but very very thin so I'm still cold of I wear them under a dress or skirt which is what I usually do, they are alot thinner then most leggings.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest pants, don’t want to wear anything else!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

SizingSlightly large
Mash

MashNew South Wales

So comfy I love it

I’m stoked.

I’ve never heard of this brand before and just took a gamble on it and was pleasantly surprised.

I ordered a pair of grey undies and bra and they are super comfy! bamboo is always a win and the size guide fit me accurately.

Also appreciate the little things like how the tag easily tears off so it isn’t itchy.

Love it.

Excellent Customer Service and Products

These products are great quality and last for years. Recently had such an excellent experience with customer service: Australia Post delivered my order to the wrong house and were giving me a terrible run around. I phoned boody for help and they resent my whole order, no questions asked. Wasn't they're fault, but they were so helpful and kind and fixed it up right away. Couldn't recommend them more.

Linda

Linda

Really tried to like this brand

The nightdress is awful - every tiny bump and lump is on full display. I'm a 12-14 and I purchased large. It was clinging, with tummy, breast and nipples on very full display.

I also purchased one of the bras. I didn't pay enough attention to the fine print on the website. In fact, it is only 79% viscose. The rest of nylon and elastine. That was disappointing too.

I guess the take-home message is that there is only so much you can do with viscose. Back to cotton and linen for me.

Tricia

TriciaPerth, WA

Disappointed customer

I have just purchased some underwear from Boody because it is an Australian owned company but I was very disappointed to find that the items are made in China.
I feel that the country of manufacture should be made very, very clear on your site.
I will not be purchasing any more products from your company in the future.

Loving the Downtime Lounge Pants

These pants are so soft & comfortable, and look really nice too. They look high quality and like they'll last a really long time. I had a glitch with my order on my end, and Boody's customer service was excellent, they refunded the excess postage for me.

Jodie J

Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super soft

I recently ordered a wireless bra which is so very soft and comfortable. I liked it so much that I’ve just placed a new order of trunks for my boys. I really like this brand and appreciate the warm and friendly customer service.

Caroline I.

Caroline I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great comfy undies!

I first got my first Boody undies years ago and they really have lasted. All this time later, I can say they have kept the quality, they are still soft and breathable. I like them to minimise the VPL. I think they are great value for money. Aside from a great product, I like the sustainable and responsible stance this company takes. And Boody also have super friendly and helpful staff! Whats not to love?

Terrible In All Ways.

I received my 3 Boody Bra's today and I was very disappointed. I ordered them based on their size chart. I have discovered there is no support and every time I raise my arms the bra rides up almost around my armpits and I am constantly pulling it down. I won't be purchasing a Boody bra again.

Sally G.
Sally G.

best undies ever

I love these soft and comfortable undies. The material is very breathable and washes well. I bought some briefs for my partner and he likes the light and soft material too. The outstanding boody customer service is such a treat in these times. I love the packaging and the attention to detail, such a joy to get a parcel that is beautifully designed and lovingly packed. I will next venture into the lounge wear and pj's, can't wait. Best wishes to all the team - you are doing wonderful work.

Cranky Alice

Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

Worst quality socks I’ve ever bought

Purchased socks recently after reading sensational reviews. Within a couple of hours of putting them on they fibres in the fabric started to show as if the socks were 10 years old. I was astounded. Became worse with washing. The reviews on this site simply cannot be legitimate. I’m still stunned and similarly I though the product was made in Australia. Explains a lot.

NB18

NB18AU

Disappointing in every way

They talk about the environment all the time but each piece comes in an individual box? Yes they might be just cardboard but why waste? Manufacturing all these boxes is harmful for the environment. I just couldn’t believe how they thought it was a good idea.. and of course made in China.
Secondly the product.. they are no where near as comfortable on the skin as cotton. They feel very synthetic against the skin but soft.
They really need to get the cut of the things right. The thongs were so uncomfortable, as if you wore a bikini briefs and pulled them up. I would never buy them again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
nrc

nrcSydney, NSW

Long time fan - comfortable, good value

Have ordered from them a number of times. Love their business socks, men's tees and baby clothes. Boxers don't fit me well as i don't think they are "shaped" enough around the private parts - a bit too "flat" at the front. Trying their briefs in my latest order. Would love you to make men's trunk style underwear!