Listing monitored by Boody

Boody bamboo clothing

I m am grateful to continue to buy good quality Boody clothing.. it's durability n comfort from a company with Ethics in their products n customer service is so appreciated n admired. Your gift to me is being now passed to my daughter. Smiles n cheers for BOODY.... Lynette

Tash
TashSydney, NSW

Absolutely love Boody sleepwear!

These are the most comfortable pajamas I have ever worn. The fabric is so light, soft and moves with you. I purchased my second pair in a week and I can’t stop raving about them. Get them, you will not regret it!

neeta
neetaHobart, TAS

My fave brand - go to comfort love it yay!

I am a Boody junkie. My son ius topo now and he is 16 and loves their undies and trackie dacks.
I wear theiur shaper bra, undies, hoodie, trackie dacs but my fave is the PJ's.
This review is for th egood night raglan top, a long sleep winter top for bed and it is very warm but breathes and a good thickness.

Sue L.
Sue L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best knickers ever!

I decided to buy some BOODY full briefs because of the sustainability and ethics of the company and will never go back to other brands! They are the most comfortable knickers I have ever owned! I am also completely converted to a full brief which are so soft and stretchy at the same time with no 'panty lines' showing through. BOODY knickers can make your day!

PVB
PVBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best legging ever.

I have been looking for some really good comfortable legging for ages so I thought I would give Boody leggings a go. I have to say they are the best leggings ever. So comfortable and soft, yet firm enough to hole tummy in. I'm wrapped. I have two singlets as well which are also great. Love Boody.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thanks so much PVB! So happy you love our Leggings :)

Kae G.
Kae G.Sydney, NSW

Riddled with holes

I want to love this company but I can't. I do a lot of yoga and have lots of yoga leggings. I have never, ever had holes in any of my leggings. I bought a pair of boody yoga/workout leggings and they were riddled with holes after only a few months. I contacted boody about this and they kindly sent me a new pair that also got holes after a few months. Really disappointing quality. They just simply do not hold up at all.

Gday gday
Gday gdayHunter Region, NSW

Hit and miss products and I suspect their website filters bad reviews

I purchased about $500 worth of products in the last few months and returned about 1/2. Some of them are amazing and soft and comfy but some are a miss for varied reasons.
I reviewed all my purchases on their website in the last few weeks and none of my reviews on the products I rated poorly appear on their website, take that as you will.

Janie
JanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

why did it take soo long to try this brand

Purchased a T shirt as a gift .. then my spouse reciprocated w a tank, wearing this item and feeling the fabric on your skin makes the day “ great” .. the tops washed like a dream, and still felt ‘ luxe’ .. I decided to try others in the range and there’s lots to choose from. With our floods here a couple of orders took a little long.. understandably , however reaching out to the brand help site was another bonus .. how lovely and so helpful .. so totally sold on this renewable resource brand by our own ‘ oz made ‘ clothing. Well done Boody .. I’m a fan forever
janie

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you so much for the 5 stars Janie!

~Team BOODY

Boody has great feel basics and incredible customer service

1. The Boody website is straight forward and does not bombard you with sign up requests or anything of the sort like other companies typically do.
2. They provide a range of basics that are available in standard colours, including various nudes to cater to different skin tones!
3. The items are so soft and breathable, which is exactly what you want for basics such as socks and underwear, but also for other clothing you may sweat in. There are only a few products which have size or finishing issues, but colours are as seen online.
4. Their customer service is AMAZING and seamless; they are so friendly, helpful, honest and prompt! (Thank you Myriam for your support!) They have truly raised and set the standard.

Highly recommend Boody

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

Thank you Hel! We're so happy to have you as a customer :)

Great breastfeeding bras

The sports bras and the normal non padded bras have been really great for breastfeeding. I use the sports and padded bra for support during the day and non padded for night. Super comfy to wear and easy to pop the boob out and back in.

Team BoodyBoodySend a private message

So glad you've found our products so useful and comfy Joh :)

Lauren West
Lauren WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

So happy with my experience with Boody, I had to return items after I ordered the wrong size and it was a seamless process. The quality of the clothes is just beautiful. I will be shopping here again for sure

orangecoding
orangecodingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft, ethical, easy, comfortable - great to get over the flu in.

I have the flu and the only clothing that didn't 'scratch' my skin, was breathable, comfortable, and soft to wear. On the odd occasion I have left my bed to sit on the couch, I was hot cold shivery sweating but the trackpants, undies and tops were beautiful to have on.

Christabel17
Christabel17AU

Beware made in China

I really thought these were made in Australia, so I was more than disappointed to see they most definitely are not. They are comfortable enough but the fabric is thin and looks cheap and there is also no gusset sewn in. I will not purchase again, still looking for good quality Aussie made undies.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone down the toilet & terrible customer service

I used to love Boody but the newer colour undies in the navy and grey are shockingly bad quality. The elastic fell out straight away and they went saggy. Customer service is terrible, they never give you real answers it’s just all a copy and pasted response like a bloody robot. Terrible

Berni
BerniGoulburn Valley, VIC

The most comfortable underwear ever!!

Great quality garments, I have been wearing the briefs for more than five years, no panty line, no riding up-they stay put!!!