Boody

Classic example of over-marketed under-performing

Ad

So impressed with the customer service after a wrong size purchase.

I purchased the triangle bralette. I am the perfect fit for Large size in the shaper crop top and padded shaper crop tops that I already own but the bralette in Large was too tight. I emailed and Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. They immediately sent out an XL triangle bralette and it is just perfect - after a few minutes I didn't even know I was wearing it. I find the shaper crop tops perfectly comfortable and the only crop tops that don't leave me sweaty in the heat. I always wash them in a lingerie bag so haven't had any problems with them after a wash.

Padded Crop Top

I purchased the padded crop. When it arrived I loved the feel and quality of the garment. However I found it wide on the shoulders which meant it kept slipping down my shoulders which was annoying. It is also cut deep and there does not hold chest in as securely as I had hoped. I did put my review on their site however it was not published, which I find dishonest and this has influenced me purchasing further items even though I am very happy with the briefs I purchased (this review on the briefs was positive so it was published). I have also had no response from the company regarding my review, sadly.

J. Oakley

J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Fit well - Don’t last

Very easy to purchase and a good choice. Unless you purchase a reasonable quantity they don’t wash and wear for long. Have found that the leggings are good but the undies go out of shape too quickly. Company appears to be ethical but goods made in China and I won’t buy anymore.

Quality varies A LOT, elastic stretches out quickly

I have bought a variety of Boody tops and undies over the last 5 years and while I love that they are comfy, sustainable basics, I've found the quality of the elastic varies. Some items still look fine after a couple of years, but the spaghetti straps on the cami tops stretch out really badly so that the bottom is nearly at my knees! Also one pair of briefs has lost all stretch in the waist elastic so they don't even stay on. Would have hoped for a more durable product given the focus on sustainability.

Ethical company, much more transparent now with where/how products made

Australian company that makes ethical, quality clothes. I was unhappy with a previous purchase because I felt the company hadn't been transparent about the items being made in China. Now the company says where items are made and has some stuff made in Vietnam. Good stuff :) -Lilly

Ad

Love the undies hate the bra top

The bamboo undies I bought are great. The bra top rides up under the armpits and is VERY uncomfortable. Only cost me $11.50 so not end of the world but most definitely do not recommend! I tried to contact them just to give them this feedback just to let them know but they are super uncontactable....even via Facebook messenger. So I would say overall a home grown earth friendly marketing approach but actually a pretty corporate establishment. It's kind scratchy material too. I'd prefer organic cotton as I have very sensitive skin

SizingTrue to size
Trish

TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

I want more.......

RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Comfy products and great customer service

I purchased a few items for xmas presents and for myself. Very comfy products. There was an issue with the quality of one of the products but as soon as I mentioned it to Adam from customer service, he sorted it out for me right away. I have not noticed any further issues with the quality and am very happy with the product. So much so that I have purchased more. Good stuff

Product AppearanceAs advertised
KJB

KJBIllawarra, NSW

Expensive for Chinese products of inferior design.

Misleading

Misleading advertising as I realised once the product arrived that it was made in China. Clearly I was disappointed as the product was not inexpensive.

fussbot

fussbotMelbourne

Great customer service and comfy products

I found the items I purchased to be really comfortable. A couple of the items were slightly too small, but exchanging these was very straightforward. Adam from the customer service team was incredibly helpful in helping me determine the right size and kept me updated at all stages of the return process, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend!

Team BoodyBoody

Unbelievable service and product!!

Team BoodyBoody

Disappointed where they are made

The product is fine, obviously I didn’t read the fine print. I really want underwear made in Australia. Theses are made in China ☹️

Sydney customer

Sydney customerSydney, NSW

Absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

Boody website is user friendly and clear. Transaction was without a problem and quick delivery followed. I bought a set of four undies and a crop top. Love material, it is light, so soft and comfortable, almost feeling like not wearing them at all. I am a 61 old woman, 175cm/93kg with small bust and I ordered size XL which is perfect. Stretchy, extremely soft and beautifully made. I would happily buy many more pieces from other collections but I can't afford. Originally I wanted a crop top only then, I used introductory offer for subscribers and ordered undies too. If I could, I would definitely get rid of all underwear I have and replace it with Boody items. I can only imagine how sleepwear and lounge wear feels, pure beauty.

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

Adelle I.

Adelle I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop reading reviews, this business is FANTASTIC!

Amazing customer service! One if not the best customer service I have ever received. Product is also fabulous. Great business!

Outstanding

You can’t help but love the Boody products. They are super comfortable , super soft and since I discovered them at least 5 years ago I haven’t worn any other brand off underwear. I also love their tshirts, same great quality and comfort.
So a big big thank you to the whole Boody team for your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Much appreciated. I will for sure order more products.

tingirl1966

tingirl1966Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately not really an Australian product.

6 of 8 items were made in China. Happy to have items made in any other country but trade issues mean I do not wish to support a country that is affecting Aussie farmers and producers. For that reason alone, I will never buy your product again. This saddens me, and my search continues for a true Australian company to support.