Boody

Boody

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Keen shopper

Keen shopperDarling Downs, QLD

Good company & Good products

I have been a regular client for many years and have never had a problem. Prices are fair, quality is very good, sizing is accurate service is efficient and the only time I had a problem was by my own creation when I accidentally ordered the wrong size. I woke up when I printed out my order confirmation, contacted them via email immediately and the order was changed for me instantly with no fuss.

A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Mirike

MirikeSydney, NSW

Great company to deal

From the website, to the delivery, to the questions asked, it is obvious this is a professional company and a pleasure to deal with. Items arrived promptly and well-packaged. The items are all bamboo, very soft and comfortable and hopefully they will be long lasting. Highly recommend this company as they stand behind their name.
Adam is a delight to deal with.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Packaging

I love your underwear!!!!!
BUT..... I would love to be able to choose naked packaging and smaller postage....imagine how we can help this earth!! ( you can even make more money to donate)

Benjiman S.

Benjiman S.Perth, WA

Very comfy

Website was very easy to navigate. These sock are definitely very comfortable, they are nice and thick but also don't hold the sweat. Definitely will be getting black ones tho next time as these one's do stain from dirt easily.

Tracey D

Tracey DPerth, WA

The most comfortable knickers you could ever wear.

The boyleg Briefs are the best underwear I’ve ever purchased. Their comfort is second to none. They withstand hundreds of washes and never lose shape or elasticity. They don’t show knicker lines under garments. They’re all cotton , no nylon static. Superior quality. I won’t buy anything else. Recommend to everyone.

MerryGoRoundReviews

MerryGoRoundReviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great leggings, underwear and baby wraps

Soft natural bamboo fabric. Great quality. Fast delivery. No unnecessary packaging. I have camisoles, long sleeve base layer tops, undies and leggings of various lengths—all are true to size and the most comfortable, non-irritating soft fabric to go against sensitive skin. Oh, and no tags to dig in or scratch you either. Also bought a baby wrap for a friend and she swears by it too.
Cannot recommend Boody highly enough.

Amanda

Amanda

So comfortable!

I have the boody low hidden socks, Boy leg briefs, shaper crop bra and crop leggings. They all wear really well and are the most comfortable I have ever tried. All of my items have lasted over 2 years and still look new even though I don’t give them any special care and use the dryer. All of the sizes are true except the leggings - I am a small and order large in the crop leggings to ensure that they aren’t pulled tight and become see through. I would highly recommend this brand!

noeleen d.

noeleen d.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product

Boody is my now go to for underwear.
Bought the women’s full brief and find them great.
This time I bought racerback sports bra. Fantastic.
My husband has the men’s boxer and finds them comfortable.

skitten

skittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great basics

Love the fabric and fit of these undies, the most comfortable I have. I find that they hold shape better long term than cotton undies. I also like that there are no tags on them. I have been waiting to buy more but they are always out of stock of mediums (bikini or midi briefs) in black on the website! I didn't like the crop bra as much as I found it rides up a bit, but I still wear it.

AJO

AJOSydney, NSW

Love this company!

I've been a wearer and fan of Boody for years and will continue to recommend them. The quality is consistently high – everything I've bought (T shirts, leggings, bra, socks etc) has been very comfortable. I also love that their products are so environmentally friendly, as is their packaging which is all cardboard and paper – it is always so good to receive a package which has no plastic or other toxic non-biodegradable, often unnecessary and wasteful, packaging.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for first few uses but not for long

I bought boody organic men's underwear best underwear i ever bought very smooth very comfortable that's what i was thinking for the first few days but after few wash color started turning white to yellow smoothness was gone these underwears are perfect if you want you want to use for few days but if you want for long tern don't buy

Ciara G

Ciara GSydney, NSW

Protect the Planet...with Plastic?

I just purchased some socks and underwear which I love- no problem with the product. What I can't understand though is how they justify their eco stand when they wrapped the already boxed and cardboard wrapped items in PLASTIC! Only the socks came in plastic however, so it can't be unnecessary 'protection' of the items. Was SO disappointed to see this when I opened the box and had to shake my head when I read the inside of the box read 'For The Planet'.

MumtoBoys

MumtoBoysSYDNEY

Uncomfortable

The padded crop bra is really uncomfortable. It comes up to high at the front and the straps are positioned badly it's really uncomfortable. I gave it to 2 friends to try on who are a different shape and breast size and they both hated it.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit and Miss

Underwear - very good, some pilling on mens briefs and womens boyshorts. Bikini briefs still in excellent condition after 2 years.
Socks - AMAZING. So comfortable. I have a few different types and love them all.
Racerback bra - good however some of the fine elastic is starting to pop out after only a few washes.

I would rather buy this underwear than normal store bought. The quality is very high.

earthtodorian

earthtodorian

Silky smooth - Best undies and bras I've ever felt

I'm a super loyal fan now because I started with undies and loved them so much I never want to wear any others. Then I tried a bra and was genuinely impressed to see that it was not just comfortable, but also supportive and the two so rarely go together for me. I normally need underwire but these pull off no underwire really well! (I'm a 34 C). I love all of their products. I also have the leggings now. It's all just sooo comfortable. I have since bought the underwear for my 10 year old daughter too and boxers for my husband and 12 year old son. My son raves about how soft they are. You can't go wrong with Boody.

Anna

Anna

Shirt and leggings pill after few washes

As the title of my review says. Nice fit and comfy, but can no longer wear them outside of the house because the fabric is pilling. I am very particular of how I wash and look after my clothes - most of what I what wear last me 4-5 years. I was looking to replace my basic wear that I bought in 2014 and found Boody online but the shirt and leggings I bought from them lasted their looks in only a few months. I am quite disappointed.

Tori S

Tori S

Awesome!!! I can't believe I didn't know about these!

I saw these at my local pharmacy, and I bought a cami for myself and the boxers for my hubby, and we just love them. The fabric feels amazing, and the men's boxers have no rear seam which is far more comfortable than regular trunks/shorts (so he tells me!). I had the cami which feels so beautiful, I then ordered a cami, some ladies bikini undies and a onesie for my sister (and her baby). She sounds most pleased with them too. I am going to buy a whole lot more once I get my tax return ;)

JSE