Bosch Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Bosch Serie 8 WAW28420AU

MPN: WAW28420AU

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This machine beeps so loudly for minutes after each cycle I want to burn it

The machine washes ok, but leaks inccessantly. It is only 2 years old

What is most annoying is that the it beeps very loudly, waking me up, for minutes after the cycle finishes. It is the most ridiculous annoying feature I have come across in an appliance.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Dryer TypeBosch Home Appliances WTE86300AU
Kristen and Teresa

Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great washing machine

Love that the washing machine gives me all the settings for my different washing loads. Washing comes out feeling fresh and clean. Has an excellent spin cycle. I haven’t lost any socks.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Kaj

KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its a bit expensive and bit complicated to use

Bosch is a good brand but its a bit expensive.Had use fisher and paykel before so thought would go for a change.It's a bit complicated to use and had to read the leaflet every now and then.Size is good.Fits in small spaces but drum look a bit small.

Purchased in May 2020 at e&s for A$1,500.00.

Dryer TypeBosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WAW28420AU compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Gary C.

Gary C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent washing machine

This is the first front loader I have owned and previously for 20+ years I have used top loader washing machines. Very happy with the way it cleans clothes, it is quiet and seems efficient. Overall very happy.
If i had to give a negative it would be it is low and need to bend or kneel to put washing in or remove. I know you can buy a stand but it is just an extra expense. I would by again as it is very economical and is german made and seem to be very high quality. The only other negative is if on a normal wash without time saver function on the wash time can be 3 hours. With the was time saver on it is around an hour.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,300.00.

Adam Herbert

Adam HerbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

This machine cops an absolute flogging and does it with ease. Replaced a Panasonic 10 kg which was a piece of junk and only just outlasted the warranty. The Bosch is only just over a year old but has not missed a beat and is as near to perfect as you can get. It is worth a few extra bucks to get the real German made Bosch units.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

Dryer TypeBosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers

Jacki DCanberra

So far so good, three months in and it's been great

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Perfect German Engineering

Fabulous washing machine showing craftsmanship of German made Engineering, quiet, smooth and wash clothes with a breeze. Very economical in comparison to other 9kg german made washing machine similar models like waw28760

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,200.00.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines reviews

Juciasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

On my WAW28420AU/20 Bosch washing machine how can I adjust the quick program from 15 minutes to 30 minutes?The manual what was provided does not tell how to change.I appreciate the explanation.

Juci

It is me and I find in the manual how to change quick 15 to quick to 30 minutes.Click on Speed a Perfect to change.
I highly recommend to read a manual several times and I am extremely happy with my washing machine.
Only when delivered had only 3 transport bolt instead 4.

Charlene C.

Charlene C.asked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, my brand new washing machine is leaking water from what appears to be underneath. It’s literally only a month old.waw28420au

Gerry

I’m not surprised ... I think the quality of Bosch appliances are so poor. Mine leaks all the time

Hi both,
Our appliances should not leak. If they are, please contact us on 1300 369 744 to go through troubleshooting and, if needed, a service call.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Stick Manasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Our first FL and so far its not been good. This thing jumps around so bad on the spin cycle that I have to lay on top of it like riding a bucking bronco. Its levelled correctly and the feet are tight.
Will be calling Bosch Help first thing Monday :( But has anyone else had this problem

Jacki D

We have found it to be extremely solid with no movement.

Hi Stick Man,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU.
You might want to check that the transport bolts have been removed from your appliance. If you no longer have your manuals we can certainly provide another one.
Feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Stick Man

Thanks for that. Thats exactly what was wrong. Perfect now :)

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives