MPN: QC20
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Noise Cancellation
kenneth c.
kenneth c.

The only earphone that I use now

My first noise-cancelling earphones and it is amazing. I'm using it on a daily basis and the battery life is really good. The noise-cancelling is good especially during flight. The sound quality is alright but I've been using it with an amplifier which helps a lot. No doubt it is very expensive to purchase but I'm glad I got them using my Qantas points.

Purchased in October 2019.

Owen
OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose QuietComfort 20 QC20

I have brought this item twice and both times i have had a buzzing noise coming through the ear pieces, especially when it is charging and also the inner protection inside the headphones has worn away.
Don't get me wrong the sound quality is excellent, I just wish they fix this problem, as it is well known to them, if you read the reviews on other websites

Purchased in June 2017 at eBay for $300.00.

KW Chan
KW ChanSydney, NSW

Perfect for noise canceling and music

This is one of the best-wired noise-canceling earphones I have owned so far. It has a long battery life, useful for long hours flight and I love this wired jack because I can use it for in-flight entertainment!

Purchased in June 2019.

Manfort
Manfort

Expensive but ok

I like it very much
.tbe sound very nice and stable
.quality build just ok
.sound conciliation is the best I come cross compared to other available in the market.
.looks very nice

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

Joe_Hupp
Joe_HuppNorth Western Region, NSW

The best in-ear headphones I have ever owned!

I have only had my QC20 in-ear noise cancelling headphones for about 10 months now and I love them! I love the way they fit my ears with the included StayPut grommets - I use them on my iPhone 7 and the sound quality is first class, I listen to country music via Spotify on my iPhone 7 and the music is so smooth and crisp - it feels like you are in a concert when you actually are not! Sound volume is the best - I can actually hear the music! Compared to the factory headphones that came with my iPhone, they are 1000% better quality and worth every cent!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $369.00.

puckel
puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic (even for hearing impaired people)

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for $187.00.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The secret upgrade for long haul flights

Alberto6439
Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Great sound

The noise cancelling is wow the bass omg, the battery last more than a day and overall is great in places where is crowded or noisy I personally think is the best noise cancelling with low profile in the market a beat expensive but I guess is the hype of the brand

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $340.00.

Stuart Rodda
Stuart RoddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound, best I have had

I have had these for a few weeks and they are the best sounding earphones I have had (although I have not had similarly priced high end earphones before). They are a cut above the Sony and Panasonic noise cancelling earphones I own and the standard Apple earphones. Taking note of the comments of others I have added a 4 pole phone jack extension lead to keep the battery away from the sound source (less stress on the wires) and a retractable USB charging lead to keep the unit running on long flights. Strangely the 4 pole phone jack works for external control with an iPhone but not with a Mac. The Bose battery can be kept charged from the aeroplane seat back USB port, or from a portable lithium battery pack, via the USB lead.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $276.00.

SarahC
SarahCBunbury

I have never reviewed a product on the internet, until now - hot ding dong dang diggity these earpho

Date PurchasedDec 2013
bongoozy
bongoozy

The battery stopped charging in 3 month and basically no product support from BOSE!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
icanfly
icanflySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great headphones if you can get them for a good price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW

$369 for 18-months of use!

Be mindful of reviews written within a few months of purchase. I too had been very impressed by the headphones and took great care of them. Unfortunately, once the measly 12-month warranty is over they'll likely break and you'll be expected to pay $269 to replace them. Outrageous. I could have purchased 5 pairs of the AudioTechnica equivalent for the same price - and cNet believe them to be on par. Don't waste your money on BOSE.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
DFESydney, NSW

Bose QuietComfort 20 Replacement ?

great

To tell you the truth, I compared a lot before I bought this headset, but it really didn't disappoint me. Even though the headset has been in use for a while, I still like it. Wireless headphones are really convenient compared to traditional headphones. It works well in both sports and on the car, it has great sound quality and I use it almost every day.

Date PurchasedApr 2018