Botanex

Botanex

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Botanex? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great experience

I'd been looking to purchase this particular transplanting spade for several years & had no luck tracking it down. I stumbled across the Botanex site and found it listed. It came promptly in the post, with no delivery charge as it cost over $100. It and the experience have absolutely met my best expectations. Much appreciation to Botanex. It is an excellent tool.

Rebecca
RebeccaMid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding customer service and products

Overall my experience was expectational!
Fantastic customer service , outstanding range of wolf garten products and more.
Great prices & quick delivery .
Definitely will be purchasing again from botanex .
Great to support a Aussie business!

Jonny
Jonny

Wonderful service - great AUSSIE business.

Purchased three Sunday Afternoon Hats for my family recently. Perfect size for hubbie, 4 year old and 7 month old. Came in a timely fashion (to WA, even during COVID). Excellent products, as described. Happy to support Australia! Thanks guys

Jacqui
JacquiAustralian Capital Territory

Garden Potato Harvesting Scoop

I was delighted to receive my beautiful Burgon and Ball Potato Harvesting Scoop early this morning. I had only ordered the scoop on Saturday. Easy to order and prompt delivery. The Botanex website has many gorgeous products to drool over. I’m looking forward to harvesting my potato crop without ruining them with pitchfork prongs as I usually do. Shall return to Botanex for future online shopping.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Business! Quality products! Quick delivery!

We purchased 'CORKCICLE | Stainless Steel Insulated Canteen' products! These are amazing products and work as describe. Purchasing them from Botanex was a great experience. Quick conformation and super fast delivery. Highly recommend purchasing from Botanex!

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect indoor watering can

Late last week I ordered a Burgon & Hall 'Dahlia ' indoor watering can. Ordering was quick, easy and packing and delivery was prompt. So I love with the quality and colour

Ollie t Cool
Ollie t CoolIllawarra, NSW

Great Products. Super Service

We have bought several garden tools from Botanex over the last few years. Excellent products delivered promptly which we love to use. Customer service is really excellent as well. Highly recommend.

Purchased an axe online for brother in laws 50th. Made a call as had a couple of questions and the staff member was extremely helpful. Did click and collect so met the guys in person and they were lovely. Even gift wrapped while I was there. Will definitely use again.

Ferndale
FerndaleHunter Region, NSW

Fast delivery and lovely products

Lovely gifts for my granddaughters third birthday. Arrived in time when I could not leave home to purchase her gift. She will love these especially the watering can as she loves gardening

Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speed of delivery second to none!

First off, item arrived and was as described. A brand new Ooni Karu wood fired pizza oven. The speed in which my item was delivered was 2nd to none. Item was shipped from Woolongong on the Thursday afternoon and it was received on the Friday afternoon, Melbourne. Couldn't fault the service at all. Highly recommend and will use again. A+

Pat
PatLaunceston, TAS

Practical beauty

A wealth of products to choose from, and my order was received very quickly.
The plant supports are both lovely and strong, the Burgon and Ball shears
precise and light in the hands. First rate.

Fiona Allamby
Fiona AllambyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we were after

Product was perfect and delivered to Singapore within 4 days
Excellent result,the best result with an online store we have ever had.Continual update and communication from start to finish.
Will be back for more

kingcrab
kingcrabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online store

Ordered some products on their store on Monday. Had them all by Wednesday and I live in Melbourne! The products were great too, great website, great communication. Very happy, will buy again.

Faultless!

Easy website to order from, speedy delivery, regular update on delivery progress, right goods received. Painless, faultless, excellent service! Thank you.

Diane
DianeAdelaide

Better than perfect!

What a fabulous company with quality products! I was looking for an outdoor, stylish dial garden thermometer. (I hate all those plastic "made in china" rubbish.) I went down the search engine Rabbit Hole and found Botanex.

I purchased the Sophie Conran Dial Garden Thermometer - it is simple and beautiful. It arrived safely within a few days of ordering it online. (From Bowral in NSW to Adelaide, SA).