Verifiedhappyvalleyseeds.com.au

4.5

Alisha
Alisha

Faulty advertising

Worst customer service. Will not admit fault or rectify it. Seeds advertised as thick grass (cat grass). Seeds I received have grown hair like grass. Nothing like photo advertised. Attempted to show them to continuous disagreeance that the seeds are right. Definitely what I’ve received against photos advertised are remarkably different. No attempt to fix or rectify the fault. Show details
Jenna McBean
Jenna McBean

Buyer beware

Good range of seeds but a few that I have bought were not what the label said they were
No sow by date or batch number on any of the packets
Negative reviews on their site are not posted
Mario Bongiorno
Mario BongiornoPerth, WA

SJ K.
SJ K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Annie
Annie
P Dasanayake
P Dasanayake

Good germination rate - so far so good

I decided to try my hands on growing gourds this season and came across the wonderful gourd seed collection from this company. I tried various techniques, like using fingernail clippers and soaking them in a wet paper towel, but there was no growth. May be gourds didn't like the temperamental weather of Melbourne. However, once I planted the seeds in the soil on the heat mat, they started to emerge within a week. After 2 weeks, I had 8 thriving plants with strong vines and growing gourds. To support their growth, I crafted support using landscaping fabric. It's truly fascinating to see them flourish and such a rewarding experience to watch them grow Show details
Patrick
PatrickSydney, NSW
Tiffany R
Tiffany R
Kelso Damien
Kelso Damien

Dahlia Dahlia Dahlia

I am very happy with the dahlia flowering bulbs. The blooms have been brightening my day ever since they started to bloom. I can see at least 3 different colours large flowers. I got them from the awesome folks at Happy Valley Seeds. The shipping was super fast and affordable. The packaging was simple yet effective, ensuring the bulbs were well protected during transit. I couldn't be more happier with my purchase Show details ·  1
Harshil M.
Harshil M.

Discover the joy of pesticide-free herb gardening!

I was ecstatic to discover these rare herb seeds that not only thrive, but also provide an abundance of fresh herbs whenever I need them. Although some seeds took a bit longer to sprout, the wait was totally worth it. I am incredibly satisfied with my purchase! Just remember to be patient, lightly water your seeds every day, and give them plenty of sunlight. In return, you'll be rewarded with beautiful growth. The Tulsi variety took a little longer, but once it sprouted, more sprouts appeared overnight. I'm grateful for the opportunity to purchase such high-quality seeds from Happy Valley Seeds. I'll certainly be buying from you again! Show details ·  1
PCeeM
PCeeM

Can't go wrong!

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your truly amazing service. As we welcome the new year, I couldn't help but reach out and say Happy New Year to you all! I have been loyal customer of Happy Valley Seeds for a quote some time now, and we must say, your product's germination is top-notch. Every purchase leaves us satisfied and happy. I simply can't go wrong with Happy Valley Seeds. Thank you once again for your outstanding service. Show details ·  1
Arnie2
Arnie2

Great seed potato varieties - I like this company

When in season, there is a wide selection of high-quality seed potato varieties available for purchase, with a range of about 10-12 options from memory. Ordering was straightforward, and delivery was prompt. This is a highly recommended source. Our kennebec, dutch cream and kipfler seed potatoes are growing vigorously. We recently hilled them and filled the space between the rows with mulch. Happy days! Show reply
mwi758
mwi758

Happy seeds that won't break the bank!

You won't believe how affordable these seeds are, and the stunning flowers they produce! The quality is outstanding and the shipping was smooth. A big thank you to Happy Valley Seeds for the wonderful experience. Show details ·  1
Kelly.z
Kelly.zSYDNEY14 posts

I thought it was just me

I started purchasing Happy valley seeds about a year ago (off ebay), thinking they were the bees knees. After a year of trying, the germination rate of the seeds I've planted is probably around 40%, which is really poor. I had big plans for Spring 2023 that didn't pan out because nothing happened. I thought I was the problem (or maybe it was the high quality soil I was using??) until I started reading reviews. I'm done wasting my time with happy valley, sorry.
Australia.
Australia.
  Fair Incentive

Low qulity Seeds

Don't buy small egg plant seeds .finally its your money if you want to waste your money its your choice .I have worst experience.