The Tank Factory

See the Best Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bob

BobIllawarra, NSW

Great service and communication,

My tank installation required me to co-ordinate a crane with the delivery. The delivery advice and communication was spot on and the assistance from the driver with an awkward delivery was a great assistance. Installation was completed without any drama. Thank you.

Store LocationThe Tank Factory

Perfect

Very professional people to deal with. The purchase was very easy to do online. In spite of the Christmas rush it was delivered a week sooner than the original estimate. They keep you informed of delivery time & procedure. When James arrived with the tank he was very easy to deal with & got the job done in just a few minutes. It's great to be able to support a family business in a regional area. I would be happy to buy from them again.

Store LocationAlstonville

Now all I need is rain!!

The Tank Factory, Alstonville offer exceptional service. The whole process from ordering my tank to delivery was prompt, efficient and professional. In addition Matt was very accommodating in a helping to get the tank as close as possible to a fairly tricky location in addition to giving us valuable advice. Thank you.

Store LocationTank Factory Alstonville NSW

Tanks look great.

Tanks delivered and installed today, just before it rained. We ordered the galvanised tanks for the farm and they look great. Good quality workmanship. Happy, friendly delivery drivers. I rang the company a couple of times before I ordered the tanks and they answered all my questions. This was an easy purchase and good value.

Bruce Gatz

Bruce GatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had a really satisfying experience dealing with The Tank Factory. All the staff were excellent, especially Matt !

All contact with the company was friendly, but extremely professional. There were no over promises, just factual advice, and realistic delivery terms. And, it was delivered right on schedule with no fuss and plenty of communication.

Store Locationall contact was by phone.

Trevor H

Trevor HSouth East Queensland, QLD

So robust

Can't believe how robust my R22700 tank is compared to other brands. Matt (delivery driver) kept us up to date with his arrival time and was so obliging and cheerful that others present remarked on this. Thoroughly recommend this company for their product and customer service.

Store LocationOnline direct.

Trevor

TrevorRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Was an absolute breeze, great work.

The delivery was flawless, the driver was super and nothing a problem on what was a tricky site. I am very pleased with the tank and highly recommend the company.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth transaction

Very smooth sale. From the return phone call from the office to discuss what I’m looking for and follow up email to confirm my order was correct to delivery driver he was friendly helpful and courteous and nothing was a problem.

Chris Lost River NSW

Chris Lost River NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Quality & Value - An Awesome Water Tank

We had our new 13,500lt water tank delivered yesterday
at Lost River NSW, it was perfect, even the colour matched the colorbond exactly to garden shed
it blended in well with the environment & the quality of the tank is great
we will be purchasing more tanks from the Tank Factory again for our future house construction
Murray the driver was great to say the least very positive - the sales & service we have received was top notch & i would recommend The Tank factory / Duraplas tanks to anyone

Chris
Lost River NSW

Store LocationThe Tank Factory (Website)

Ordering was very easy

The staff were friendly and helpful. I had to change the size of one tank and this was completed with ease. The notification of delivery was prompt. I would deal with this company again.

Store LocationRang direct to company

John Bawden

John BawdenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing too hard

We have a difficult site (down a steep driveway), but the delivery driver (Murray) took it all in his stride and went well beyond what was expected. It made the task of getting the tank into its final location so much easier. Having driven from Taree, then delivered tanks to Sydney locations before travelling up to Katoomba, he could have been excused for dropping the tank onto road reserve, especially when he had a 5+ hour trip back. He is a credit to your company.

Store LocationOnline

Nice tank

Great delivery team. Did a top job delivering to a bush location in rough terrain. Made it look all too easy while taking care of the tank and delivery site.

Suits our needs.

Excellent service all round from inquiries to purchase and delivery. The tank itself appears to be strong and sturdy and blends neatly with our home. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Tank Factory to friends or those indicating a purchase of a water tank. Great Service - Great Product.

Store LocationGympie

Neil

NeilHunter Region, NSW

Water Tank

Thank you for being a responsible company from ordering to delivery your staff were very co-operative down to the delivery man very friendly and helpfull .
I would definitely recommend your company to friends Family and others.

A fantastic tank at a great price!

I went with the Tank Factory because my neighbours told me that they make the best tanks. My tank was delivered today and I discovered that my neighbours were exactly right. The tank is sturdy and well built. The previous owner of my house bought one years ago and it's still like new. Just awesome. I plan to get a whole lot more within the next few months.

A Great Tank

Fantastic service from start to finish Service guys were excellent delivered on time and placed the tank were I wanted it. I would highly recommend The Tank Factory.

Neil

NeilCobargo 2550

Seamless Operation

I chose the Tank Factory primarily because it is a company of long standing still in the hands of the original family and I was impressed by their website and product range. Dealing with their staff was a pleasure from start to finish, communication with efficient staff kept me informed at all times. A special thank you to their delivery driver Murray who was so obliging , a true gentleman and an asset to the company.

Rick E.

Rick E.

Aquaculture Pond-5000trs

My order was handled very quickly and delivered well ahead of schedule before the Christmas rush. The delivery driver phoned well before his arrival and was friendly and courteous.

The Tank Factory T.The Tank Factory

Hi Rick, thanks for your review. We are really pleased that we were able to assist with your tank requirements ahead of schedule.
Enjoy your Christmas and new year and again, many thanks for your business.
Russell.

Rod

RodBrisbane

We were looking for a particular tank to suit a small space. The Tank Factory website was a great help and direct phone contact was even better. Quick and courteous response even to organising delivery before Christmas- a real plus. Very happy with all aspects of the services and the information provided in their emails to me.

barry

barry

3000 litre tank

Fantastic service from start to end product. Always courteous. Service guys were excellent - put exactly where we wanted - absolutely no dramas whatsoever, Would highly recommend the TANK FACTORY to anyone