Peter N.
Peter N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy as

There seems to be a shortage of shade cloth in Adelaide so what's a guy supposed to do. I ordered a roll from Shade Australia. Great price and very quick delivery .

ManuellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality 2nd to none

Love the sleek and stylish look, dark grey colour so nice. Gives great shelter & good superior quality! Also very durable...Had a windy day left umbrella opened, and blew away, barely had any visible marks on cloth as it is very high quality.

jonh2o
jonh2oGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

speedy delivery

product is as described online and appears to be good quality...made of strong, durable fabric.
awesome fast delivery...ordered and delivered in four days, including weekend.

Find out how Shade Australia compares to other Garden Shops

Very helpful indeed. Nothing was too much trouble. Went that little further to support me through an insurance claim. Thanks to all staff.
Bob.T

Kim Fleck
Kim FleckMid North Coast, NSW

Managed to put our new umbrella!

It gives us good shelter and protects us from the hot sun on our verandah we love it it matches our other umbrella too!

KIM
KIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We paid by credit card on the Tuesday morning and had the Marquee on Wednesday. That is tremendous service considering the distance from Ingleburn NSW to Moreton Bay in Queensland. Well done Alana!! Lovely personal service as well, would definitely recommend to others.

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

great umbrella provides coverage for a small side deck

We have a small side deck and after much searching your 2.2 square umbrella suits our needs exactly. The order process was easy and the email updates were very helpful.

BSW
BSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

The services was efficient & friendly when ordering. On pickup they went out of their way to help me load the product into my car and were extremely friendly and courteous

mark B.
mark B.Southwest, VIC

Great product.Great service.

Web site was easy to use and the product range was terrific.
Very happy to deal with this company. First time but will be happy to use again.

Prompt service & delivery

With Easter coming up, I telephoned to check my order 2 days after submitting it online and was advised the order was being dispatched that afternoon (Thursday 25th) or the next day (Friday 26th). I received my order today (30th) via TNT to regional Sth Australia. Pretty impressed with the service and delivery!!

Geoff
GeoffSydney Surrounds, NSW

I was trying to source a replacement cover for our very large cantilever umbrella. Suppliers gave me mid year as best guess on availability. Shade found one in a day or two and dispatched by mail promptly. Shade and Aust Post kept me informed of progress from departure to arrival. Great result.

Charlie Owen
Charlie OwenSydney, NSW

Great service. Very fast delivery. Bought the Bambrella Hurricane

Great service. Very fast delivery. Bought the Bambrella Hurricane after a great deal of searching for something that would last and which was worth the money. After years of flimsy parasols that fall apart the hurricane is bomb-proof and looks really superb. You really do get what you pay for, the absolute best I have ever seen, and already had admiring comments! I can recommend Bambrella 100%.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissatisfied customer

Chrisentiae
ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Broken website and broken promises

Ann
AnnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt delivery- helpful service

Customer service was very helpful. Delivery of product was quick and reasonably priced. Weed mat appears to be of good quality.