Listing monitored by Shade Australia

Perfect product and exceptional customer service and care.

I am very pleased to recommend Shade Australia: for their quality Queenslander umbrella; ease of ordering; excellent customer care and service; care and advise re delivery; patience and availability re my phone calla; sound and professional advise re installation; and most of all no enquiry was a trouble.

super efficient team!

Went above and beyond to help me as quickly as they could, wish more companies were like this! huge shout out to the online team

Ken Sullivan
Ken SullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Looking and Very Solid Shadecloth.

Very impressed with the quality of the Shadecloth. It has a 90% UV Rating, which will be perfect to block out the amount of sun that streams into my loungeroom each morning. Very happy also with the delivery time and the comms from Shade Aus to complete the transaction.

Margaret
MargaretPilbara, WA

Where I live this shade products are perfect for our weather conditions. Thank you

I could get on Web and found the right colour and price and service was fantastic with the new way off ordering.

Umbrella cover

I found your website for friend who ordered 2 umbrella covers, I then got one myself - great and very prompt delivery

Alana W.Shade AustraliaSend a private message

Super fast service and delivery interstate was no issue

Great service and friendly. Delivery was a couple of days from door to door. Weed Matt is as advertised and great service

Pam
PamQueensland

professional service-you don't see that anymore

Have purchased a few times and the umbrellas have been interesting colours, themes etc., always good service from the staff whether in administration or sales. I will continue to shop with Shade Australia, their umbrellas are great for presents and Shade will send them directly to other peoples home. GOOD SERVICE

Flexible Delivery

I had my father's memorial service and with a last minute forecast of rain, Nikki went out of her way to personally delivery my new tent cover at an organised drop-off point in her own time. Thank you SO much!

Faye
FayeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can't wait to receive our shade cloth!

Alana was professional and efficient in placing our order. Will definitely use this company again. Looking forward to the arrival by Australia Post.

Mary
MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our Umbrella we brought a second one

Adi is great. He is very helpful and polite. Our order was promptly placed and is now on it's way. Thank you

Marilyn B
Marilyn BSydney, NSW

just what we wanted

Shade Australia staff member 'Nikki' was excellent, her knowledge of the product helped us make our decision to choose a different umbrella instead of the one we originally went there to purchase
I'm extremely happy with our choice.

Alana W.Shade AustraliaSend a private message

Am sure that it will be suitable for my project.

I was quite impressed with Elana with her knowledge of your product. She explained it well to me ,and I am sure it will be suitable for my project. Thanks again Elena.

JC H
JC HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

I was able to work with Laura & Andy to get more information about a Shelta Harbour umbrella and cover. They answered all my questions and set up the invoice via email. Easy and informative.

piperzoo13
piperzoo13

Just perfect

Have difficulty finding the right umbrella for my old stone table as needs to be a pull cord to raise and lower- so I can reach across - and a pole with a smaller dimension- : ie under 36 cm- to fit down the hole. This from Shade Australia is, as Goldilocks from the 3 Bears found when trying beds-"Just Right". Also purchased a cover- both are very good quality products for their price and will last I think for ages.
What was also exceptional was the customer service from Adi, both when needing some assistance ordering on line as did not require a base, and the speed was which it was detached and came via Barnetts Courier service- a 2 day turn around and I live in Tamworth - have used them before and would again.

TonyB
TonyB

Quality product, great service

Good clear website, quick delivery for these times, and strong well made product. Need one more umbrella and will definitely buy from Shade.