Verifiedhoselink.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Broken H.
Broken H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

I’ve seen the light…Solar Festoon Lights

These lights are excellent!
I bought a set around 4 years ago.
I live 200 metres from a beach, so lots of sun, sand and salt air, other than replacing the odd globe the two strands of lights have not let me down. Have been very happy with them and had many compliments. I have only had to recharge the battery 4 times since due to extended periods of wet weather or cloud coverage.
Now on to my second set, as now have multiple lights out and deteriorating cable after all the aforementioned issues that have affected them.
My overall experience is these are an excellent solar light, nice warm glow and to last so long in extreme conditions it gets my tick of approval.
Thank you so much Hoselink Show details
LakeMacquarieJack
LakeMacquarieJackHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Festoon Lighting Lights Up My Life

I had previously purchased and used festoon lights for the front patio. When the “fairy lights” out by the spa “died”, I decided to replace them with Hoselink Festoon Lights. They are installed just below the sailcloth sail and look great at night. I would recommend these to anyone wanting outdoor solar lighting that provides plenty of light but is not overpowering. Show details
Jackie - Craig
Jackie - CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Amazing product

This product is amazing, we purchased to wash our caravan and it works perfectly. Quality is outstanding Show details
Northerner
NorthernerNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Best hose connection system EVER

We switched all our 12mm and 18mm hoses to Hoselink some time ago and it has been the best thing we have ever used.
Connecting is firm, positive and secure and will NEVER pop off like that other common type.
We can quickly mix-and-match different lengths of hose to reach where we need on our 1-hectare block and it enables us to reach our back fence (bordering Crown land) to douse grassfires using our bore pump.
JUST WONDERFUL PRODUCTS!!! Show details
Traci W.
Traci W.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Simple & quick way to mount hose reel

Quick & easy way to mount the Hoselink hose reel. Perfect!
Sue P
Sue PHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Great hose reel cover!

This is my second hose reel cover, the first one lasted 8 years! Very happy with the quality of this product.
Deanna McNamara
Deanna McNamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hosel Reel Covers

I never realised that I needed hose reel covers until I was browsing your website and thought I would get two to try….. It really looks great I am glad I brought them. I just need one for my little patio reel now to finish off the look :) Show details
Fighting Spirit
Fighting SpiritSydney, NSW8 posts

Lovely Solar Lamp

The Moroccan Solar Lamp casts a beautiful warm glow at night.
Woody
WoodyHunter Region, NSW7 posts

No more accidents using Hoselink products

Hoselink had great products & make watering so much easier, no matter what age. Show details
Jasen70
Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD28 posts

A quality product

Hoselink build excellent garden products with a practicality, quality and robust design. I've owned one reel for almost 3 years and it's going strong, so I bought another to complement my garden setup, after a cheaper brand failed to last, of a similar age. I will only buy Hoselink products now as they've lasted well. Show details
dougie
dougie6 posts

all products we have from hose-link have been of top quality

purchased as a gift for the wife and she loves it Show details
Happy customer
Happy customerNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Paradise

Loving the variance in sizes and colours. Bright illuminating light for hours. Makes my pool entertainment area look and feel like a resort. Comments galore! Show details ·  1
Diane.D.
Diane.D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Great quality solar lights

The solar up and down lights are great.
Good quality and very bright the first night.
I would definitely recommend them. Show details ·  1
kab
kabSouthern and Hills, SA13 posts

Click on adapter

Easy to use and handy to have a spare just in case. Allows you to attach your non hose-link watering guns with ease. Show details
Jeff M
Jeff MSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Customer service

Customer service was fantastic, asked about swapping out the spray gun which came with the retractable hose for the optional 7 function spray gun in which they said they would supply it for no extra charge Show details

Carol H.
Carol H.

We have the Hoselink spray bottle, we have followed the steps as shown, but our bottle keeps filling up with water and does not suck out of the bottle. We use the green Hoselink fittings but it still does not work, it only sprays water straight from the hose, it does not go through the Hoselink spray bottle.
Any help will be good. Thank You.
Barry Howarth.

Hoselink   DM
cosso
cosso

Evoworks compact 1900 pressure washer, model 3620, where to obtain spare parts, and service in AU, and are these pressure washers have the same parts as other brands,as the unloader valve is faulty, and cannot be removed,how to remove this unloader valve ? Thanks.

Guil Beath

Sorry can't help out on this one ( maybe by australia next time)

Michelle
Michelle

Hi,
We have a hoselink battery hedge trimmer. Both li-ion batteries won’t hold a charge. One flashes red and green all the time. The other said it’s charged but only provides power for a few seconds before the power stops. Any suggestions?

Guil Beath

Try cleaning your charge with some still wool & meto,let them dry for a day. You may have dropped the battery at some stage, I did this with one of my batteries & it would not hold charge so I had to get a new one.

Craig H.
Craig H.

Where did you get a new battery for the Hoselink hedge trimmer Guil Beath? Hoselink say they no longer stock them and we cannot find a replacement on the internet.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Garden Shops