Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Jeanette Waters
Jeanette WatersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product

Exactly what we needed to connect our hoselink hose to the tap at the house we have just moved to

Hoselink Metal box and 30m hose

Finally, we have found a hose that doesn't leak, that is easy to store away and looks neat and tidy. Very happy with the attentive and friendly customer service. The Hoselink staff go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy. Very pleased with our purchase.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

30m hose and reel on Qld pressure regulated new home.

Output performance of 30m hose and reel is below my expectation for a new Qld home which has pressure regulator to home.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Tands
TandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Design

I bought 2 hose-reels with fittings and they worked well for a couple of months before the connector for the nozzle began leaking. Hoselink replaced that one but the second one began leaking and now both are leaking again. We can't use either of the hoses without becoming saturated. This is a serious design flaw in my opinion. I'm just about to cut the nozzle off and replace it with a Bunnings fitting.

john byatt
john byattWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

quality issue

the first nozzles were excellent but the newer type is cheap and nasty, they leak and can be very hard to push on after twelve months

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

Faulty tap timer cost me $1059 water bill

I had purchased two tap timers previously and they functioned as they should. I bought a third to water another section of the garden while we were away during summer.
Upon our return our neighbour told us that it was on for a really long time so he turned it off. I checked the timer and it wasn't turning off. I put new batteries in. Still not going off.
In March we got our water rates...$1059!!! Our last bill was $182.
I contacted Hoselink who said they were very sorry and will replace the faulty timer under warranty. Well thanks very much but I no longer trust your product!
I am so tired of buying faulty products and having to return them. I thought Hoselink would be different but apparently not.

Tony
Tony

For the price it’s hopeless

The fittings last maybe 12 months. The wall bracket cracked and fell apart and the company never has anything in stock, my $250 hose has been sitting on the ground for 8 months and still they have no stock.
He tap fitting fell apart, and nothing else fits it.
Never will I spend this amount of money again.

• Store LocationNambour garden show
End of the line
End of the linePerth, WA

Worth every cent and great backup as well

Quality quality quality. Quality product and quality service. Although a Hoselink hose reel will cost you more than the other brands it is worth every cent. Reliable works well and gives me no trouble. And their after sales service is top notch as well. I needed a small part which I broke by dragging it, but wasn’t keen to pay for standard shipping on a 50c part so I contacted them to ask about cheaper shipping and despite it being years out of warranty they cheerfully sent me the part for free. You just don’t get service like that very often.

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The product is fine; the service is lacking

My order took forever to be supplied & although I was promised express deliver, the last item arrived 4 weeks later. Crap service.

Kerry

HL1452753 - rep Megan Walsh took no responsibility & simply pushed the blame on to your logistics partner.

Phil D.
Phil D.Victoria

Excellent product just what I was looking for

I was a bit hesitant at first thought a bit pricey. I shopped around and couldnt find what I was looking for either globes to far apart only 10 globe on sting or looked junky Bit the bullet and bought these %100 happy with good quality solar panel And globes ,look fantastic at night ,good atmosphere lighting Just like the other hoselink products I have Friends have already asked where did I get them from

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. That's wonderful to hear! So glad you and your friends are loving them. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Bright Solar Bollards.

Very bright solar bollards. I have them set at the dimmest level and they still provide excellent lighting fo the garden bed. They are on the expensive side, but appear to be very good quality. Time will tell as I have only had these for a few weeks. oh, excellent follow-up service by Hoselink as well as I had to reach out for advice when one if the lights did not come on as expected because I did not press the activate button long enough.

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. That's wonderful to hear you're happy with the Solar Bollard lights and also with our customer service. Thanks so much for your support and for recommending us to others. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Cherry
CherrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Four-pattern extendable wand

This product is just fantastic and easy-to-use. I no longer get a ’shower’ when I spray my very large high-hanging stag horns. It's a brilliant product and I absolutely love it.

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Great to hear how much you are enjoying this Cherry! Thank for the review

Lexie
LexieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar twinkle lights

These lights are the perfect finishing touch for your Christmas tree. The sustainable nature of solar means that you are doing your small part for the environment at Christmas time too. I love that you can detach the solar panel, leave it in the sun to charge and then re-attach to the tree so that the lights will twinkle all night.

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Sounds like the perfect Christmas touch! Thanks for the review.

Deborah
DeborahVictoria

Love it.

Love it. Received it faster than expected too. Always the first point of call for great quality and service for garden products.

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear your order arrived quickly and you are impressed with our service and quality! Have a fantastic weekend. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

The best in the market

Amazing Amazing Amazing. Highly recommend this product. The best in the market. Worth every single dollar. Will definitely recommend this to all my family and friends. Thank you hoselink this was the best purchase I made for Christmas that got my fussy husband’s thumbs up.