Annie

AnnieMelbourne, VIC

Will only own Hoselink from now on.

I purchased the basic starter pack and the choose your own sprayer pack. I replaced all of my current hose connections. All done in under 10 minutes. I used the spray gun on all of the settings straight away. It was amaaaziinngg!!!!!. No wet feet and no wet trickle towards the armpit. I cant wait for the charcoal retractable hose to come back into stock. I'm never using another brand ever again.

Before And After

Hose link may have saved my life (literally). No more tripping on messy, unsightly hoses on decking. Great product, well made. Watering garden is now pleasurable again.

MerilyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hose reel

Product arrived (Post lost it for a day: another story) I put it together myself (no hubby help!) used washers from suggestion of another reviewer, went together perfectly. check online help if you have any difficulties. works perfectly! I would suggest not putting too much strain on the hose worm, it is only plastic after all, but winds the hose so neatly. would definitely recommend you buy, it's metal, not plastic like the ones you can buy elsewhere. Well worth it, and the fittings are great, very happy.

Store LocationOnline,

No name

No nameFar North Queensland, QLD

After sales service

I made an enquiry to customer service about a product I had purchased several years ago and was delighted to hear that they would replace the item free of charge and ship it free of charge. The item I had purchased had an 8yr warranty which I was not aware of and they were happy to replace for me. This is the very BEST after sales service I have ever received and am so grateful. Love the hoselink brand and would recommend it to anyone looking for good reliable garden products

Store LocationPhoned customer service to make a purchase
Olivia T.

Olivia T.South East Queensland, QLD

Misting system perfect for outdoor patio

Love this system! Definitely recommend for your outdoor entertaining areas.

It was easy to install and had all the parts needed.

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I am so glad to hear you are happy with the Misting System and it is doing well in your entertaining area!
Thank you again - The Hoselink Team.

BA Watt

BA WattLaunceston, TAS

Great product

Bought a retractable hose five years ago, and have lost a spring and an 'o' ring over this time. Hoselink replied immediately and sent replacements. Excellent product and customer service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Love it so much

Just got a 20m Charcoal Retractable reel and I love the compact size, it works reliably every time and complements my back garden. Can't get any better than that!!!

Pete

PeteNorthern Region, NSW

Great design and built strong!

This is amazing! It makes pulling out weeds so simple. No back ache, and sturdy build quality! Used after rain, push down with you foot, lever our the weed and then eject the weed - that simple!

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Best Garden Tool I Ever Bought

What can I say? The Stand Up Weed Puller from Hoselink is far and away the best garden tool I have ever purchased. I almost makes you want the weeds to grow! Well constructed, easy to use and it works. Thank you.

Hi Graeme,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying our product!
Kind regards,
The Hoselink Team

mac

macIllawarra, NSW

Super jet Washer not for a garden environment

Super jet washer fell off bench (70cm) and snapped. never used!.. All other products have been reliable however I would skip this one.

Store LocationInternet
Pollymagpie

PollymagpieMurray Region, NSW

Not easy to roll out or retract...not happy with the item

I bought this product thinking it would be easy to use,you need to be a strong firefighter to roll out and retract , back to the cheap hose..

Lillie

LillieAU

Good product

Have it for 1,1/2years now First had a fault with 30m retractable hose, contacted Hoselink and was immediately provided with replacement!
Sometimes I still have issue with the end of the hose it doesn’t roll fully through the equipment, otherwise it’s okay!
Happy with it!

Matthew J.

Matthew J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good but made in China!

Blair

BlairCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service.

How long does it take to supply the right rubber washer for a hose fitting that wasn't supplied from new? Especially when pictures are supplied. Over 2 months in my case. Clearly some people have no idea what they are doing there. Still haven't seen the washer!

bixandlitesGippsland, VIC

VERY HAPPY

I bought the 3 hose reel covers (green) and the set of 6 lawn fertilisers. Extremely happy with the service, product, timeliness of delivery and packaging of the products.
Thank you Hoselink!

Store LocationORDERED ONLINE

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is very much appreciated. We're so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products!
Kind regards,
The Hoselink Team

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hoselink watering wand- couldn’t be easier to use.

Couldn’t be easier. I’ve had a few watering wands from time to time, they all break down eventually be it the trigger or nozzle. Hoselink are very good at re inventing products to make them better and longer lasting. I have used Hoselink many times and will continue to do so. Although a little more expensive than the ‘off-the-shelf’ products they become much cheaper in the long term because of their quality. Highly recommend all of their products.

Store LocationHoselink on line
Jilly

Jilly

Absolutely amazing!!!!

I bought my partner the 30 metre hose reel. It’s the best present I’ve bought him! So easy to pull and retract. No more tangled hoses he’s gone from having 3 hoses in 3 different locations around the house to one that reaches all areas. Just love it !!!

Store LocationNSW

Hi Jilly,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I am so glad to hear you and your husband are so happy with the reel and that you were able to replace your 3 other hoses with just the one!

ShahM

ShahMSydney, NSW

Functional, robust and elegant hose reel in a box.

It is a perfect hose for my swimming pool area and it is long enough to reach almost all the corners of my front yard. Although I have to manually wind the hose back in the case, it is easy enough and does not feel like a big chore.

Store LocationHoselink, Brookvale, NSW

Hi ShahM,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated.
We are glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products and it is making your daily tasks easier.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Cindy

CindySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great hose!

I’ve recently bought the 15m retractable hose and I’m really happy with it ! It was easy to install and it is easy to use. Perfect accessories attach to it easily. Fast delivery and excellent customer service too.

Ian johnson

Ian johnsonVictoria

No better than the cheap ones,that’s right made in CHINA

Advertised Australia owned so I ordered one and no better than the Chinese junk.then I looked them up and they are made in china too .this is true I am going to post a web site on google

Nicola Croft

Nicola Croftasked

My hoselink spray gun is leaking from the trigger when engaged. How do you fix this problem?

Merilyne

Hi Nicola, wouldn't know, only used mine for the first time! I'd say check the website FAQ's for how to check/service, it might need adjusting/lubricating.

Hi Nicola,
We are so sorry to hear your spray gun is leaking. If you could please contact our customer service team we can get this resolved for you. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Rachel H.

Rachel H.asked

My hoselink fertiliser bottle won’t connect to the fertiliser attachment. It’s in 2 parts. Is there a trick to get the bottle onto the actual attachment?

Hi Rachel
What sort of attachment have you got? I use my own spray bottle purchased at Bunnings and make the concentrate into that bottle and then i hose it on. Mine is a used 'Charlie carp bottle". Let us know if you need further help.
Charlie carp is a type of fertiliser which comes in the bottle ready to spray.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your question regarding the Fertiliser Spray Mixer bottle. I am sorry that you are having an issue getting your Fertiliser Spray Mixer working. If you are able to give our Customer Service Team a call on 1300 900 617, we will be happy to help you out.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards - The Hoselink Team!

Call me asapasked

40 metre hose retractable?

Trisha R
Trisha R

The hose we bought was not retractable.. But one can purchase retractable hoses from their website

So I can buy a 40 meter hoses

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives