Ness

NessSydney, NSW

excellent integrity

we recently received Hoselink hoses as a gift which we wanted to upgrade to retractable, when I called Hoselink they were excellent & very supportive, provided us with a reply paid label and we had our new retractable hoses within the week along with our free Ned Kelly kits which were a bonus at the time of our purchase/upgrade. We were very impressed with the honour & integrity we experienced at Hoselink. We haven't used the hoses yet, I'll post after we move to our new home & give them a run

Store LocationBrookvale

Trakka

TrakkaNew South Wales

Great Product

I would actually give it a 4 1/2 star rating as I have found that at around the 2 year mark the triggers on the multi stream spray guns don't turn off properly and want to keep spraying, but this isn't a major problem as it is so easy to turn it off with the flow regulator.

Store Locationhoselink online
Jase

JaseQueensland

Excellent Customer service

I was experiencing a slight issue with a hose link product (Self Filling Dog Bowl). I went online to the live chat to discuss my issues. I spoke with Kirsten there and provided my problem and asked for advice. The response I got was... we are sending you a new one!!!! What a fantastic response to a customer!!! I wasn’t expecting that and I haven’t experienced excellent customer satisfaction like that in a very long time. Thank you Kirsten and thank you Hoselink, this type of service is a dying trait and needs to be acknowledged. FYI, the product I have is excellent, it was purely a small malfunctioning pin. Again a big thanks to Hoselink and their employees.

niko87

niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst quality imaginable

I have purchased countless connectors, spray guns etc from this company and every single one develops leaks or quality deteriorates rapidly after a few months of use! Clearly they have chosen to implement no quality control and manufacturing in the lowest quality standards to maximize profit. I will never buy another hoselink product.

Anne

AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not recommended

On to the fourth hose end, this time a huge bubble popped!, this is my second review, points being hose sprayers keep leaking into my shoes and breaking; hose constantly kinks; hose reel is way too hard to keep pulling out, so can’t be used, and l have two that are both the same. So to sum it up, l don’t recommend this system.

Store LocationOnline ordered

Grandma M

Grandma MNowra

Great Company

An excellent product, far superior to any rivals, and so generous. After we lost our home and everything in it in the NYE bushfires, Hoselink duplicated our previous order free of charge. We were impressed with the product - a 30 m retractable hose with accessories- before and now we have even more reason to praise this company.

Hi Grandma,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review.
We wish you and your family all the best for 2020 with your rebuild. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Difficult on-line ordering process and poor phone service

Firstly, I have no problems with the products, but stupidly I tried to pay using a direct bank transfer rather than other methods. This resulted in some very confusing messages including one asking me to email my order number to you after I paid. 5 days later still no despatch email so tried to phone but was told to call back later. Did that only to wait over 8 minutes to be put through. Order apparently was despatched but I was not advised until I rang.

Ree C.

Ree C.Victoria

I love the misting system and timer!

I love the misting system! I bought this for my bird cage - I love the timer I bought with this system as it gives great flexibility with both the run times and regularity. The only thing I would like to see added would be the option of additional components such as joiners such as a T joiner enabling more flexibility when setting up the system. Regardless, it’s a great system which was easy to set up and easy to use.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very pleased to hear your positive comments and also appreciate the feedback. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

SueEllenVictoria

Great connections

The old connections on my hose used always leak. It was easy to fit the hoselink connectors with their simple directions and now, no more leaks no more wasting water.

Store LocationHoselink online
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the positive comments and are pleased to hear that your products are working well. Kind regards, Hoselink Team

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

These things are unreal!!

I live where there is extremely high water pressure and was sick to death of getting soaked every 30 seconds with the nozzle bursting off. I've easily spent hundreds on fittings trying to fix the problem, from high-end plastic ones to the expensive brass fixtures.
In comes hoselink.
Purchased the water save kit of the fittings and the nozzle. since then I've never had a fixture bust off. instead, I've got the issue of a fairly new and expensive (non-hoselink) hose bursting open at the seams. Yet the hoselink has not even seeped one drop of water from the connections
Amazing product for a surprisingly reasonable price.

Store LocationDirect fro website

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking them time to write such an excellent review, it is much appreciated. We are so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. We look forward to having you as life long customer. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

DON THOMPSONBERRY

Another outstanding product.

I have been a customer of Hoselink products for a few years now, and I cannot praise this company enough for the quality of their products, but also for their outstanding service. Always very helpful and courteous. I can thoroughly recommend this wonderful company to all. Don Thompson. Berry. NSW. 2535.

Store LocationI THINK CARINBAH SYDNEY
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Don, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you have been happy with the quality of our products and with our service. Thank you so much for your support and for recommending us! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Harby0503Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your Retractable Hose Reel. Please contact our Customer Service Team - they would be happy to help you with this. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

where have you been all my life

the best darn hose i have ever had and only had it since xmas 99 i got two 30 metre retracs and i think ill get another a really great product

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is much appreciated.
We are so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Hoselink Retractable Hose that will not let you down

Store LocationOnline
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Miriam, thanks so much for your review. It's so wonderful to hear that you've been so happy with the products you've purchased from us. We hope they continue to go well for you. Thank you so much for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GIVE THE BUYER THE CHOICE!!!

Store LocationOnline
Paul C.

Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

good tool, little competition

In looking for a root waterer, I found other vendors no longer offer such a tool. I have a number of Hoselink reels, connectors, etc. so it was an easy choice. It works well enough. I do find that I often have to change location to avoid small stones in the soil as it stops progression downward. Occasionally, I get a piece of mulch in the tube that can be tough to dislodge. Having said that, I have many shrubs and trees that appreciate the attention, especially our rhododendrons and hydrangeas.

Store LocationPurchased online

jonh2oGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

so good we bought 3!

We purchased a 30M retractable hose reel some time ago for use is our backyard. We love it so much we bought 2 more....another 30M retractable hose reel for the front yard and a smaller 15M retractable hose reel for the area close to our rear deck which has many potted plants. In addition to these we bought another 30M retractable hose reel as a gift for an uncle who came daily to water our plants whilst we were away on holiday and who said he was impressed with our Hoselink products....now that statement there tells us we now need an automatic watering system ;-) As you can tell we love Hoselink!

Store Locationonline.

9 Pattern Hoselink sprinkler

Our sprinkler arrived very promptly just in time for the extreme hot weather. We tried all the various combinations and we were very pleased with the coverage and the flexibility of this product - we highly recommend this sprinkler, especially if you have a variety of lawns and garden beds.

angry boxer

angry boxerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love my new hose

this is the second hose I have purchased, love the fittings, and the fact that they fit well and don't leak I will be recommending them to my friends. I did make a mess of my order, but one phone call had it all sorted with no problems

Store Locationpurchased direct on line

Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

Girlfriend love’s her Xmas present

I purchased this as a Xmas present for my girlfriend, her old hose was always lying loose linked up across her yard. This always annoyed her & me. It was ****. She loved her present, I installed it & it works extremely well. Great water flow, the nozzle has many different settings & we love the stop flow lever on the nozzle. I’m extremely impressed with Hoselink’s prompt service, online ordering was simple & prompt delivery. This is the second hose reel I’ve purchased over the years. I highly recommend buying Hoselink.

Store LocationHoselink online

Gabby L.

Gabby L.asked

Hi Hoselink team , Is there a replacement hose for hi pressure Washer evo works 2100 Model number #3660 excellent machine . Would love to fix it . Is there instructions to do this as well . Thank you

Hi Gabby,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Unfortunately we no longer stock this particular pressure washer. We do still have some spare parts for them though and if you contact our Customer Service team we would be happy to assist with this.
Thanks again, The Hoselink Team.

Joyful

Joyfulasked

My spray gun is leaking from the trigger, how do I fix this please
Kind regards,
Joy

DON THOMPSON

Hi. I am sorry I cannot answer your question, but I suggest you phone Hoselink and I am sure they will solve your problem. Don.

SueEllen

It might be that the end of the hose where it is attached is not a straight clean cut. There are videos on Hoselink about leaks and how to fix them. Otherwise you can ring them. I hope this helps

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Joy, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Spray Gun. If you could call our Customer Service Team we would be happy to help. Thanks, Hoselink Team

Valerie H.

Valerie H.asked

Can hoselink be used with a tap timer?

Trinity

You will need to contact Hoselink as I’m sure it would with the right connectors.
They also sell their own product. Please see the link below.

jonh2o

yes. Hoselink offer a timer system.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Valerie, if you have a non-hoselink timer then you will need to note the outlet on that timer. If it is a male click on fitting then you will need our click on adapter set. If it is a normal tap thread then you can use our tap connector. Either way, yes you can connect your Hoselink hose to your timer. We are going to be bringing out our own tap timer very soon. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives