Deborah Codd

Deborah CoddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it

I have two of these. One for the front and one for the back. They are effortless. So easy to use. You can really see and feel the quality of the product. Glad I can but Australian made and owned

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
We are so glad to hear how happy you are with the products and how easy and effortless you are finding them!

Contented Consumer

We have two Hoselink 30m reels, one on each side of our house for total coverage. They work faultlessly. Initially we had only one and opted for a cheaper brand reel on the less used side of the house. After two faulty cheap reels were returned to Bunnings, we purchased our second Hoselink. They are simply the best available hose reels.

Store LocationHoselink website

Hi Barry,
I am so glad to hear that your Hoselink Retractable Reels are working so well for you! They are a great addition to any family's garden and help keep your lawn green and plants thriving!

Volker

VolkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I emailed customer service for replacement open/close levers as three had broken due, I suspect, to UV damage. These were sent out and received in Queensland within three business days even though delivery time was estimate at 4-6 business days.
Thank you Hoselink.

Hello,
Glad to hear your replacement connectors with flow control have arrived so quickly! We are always happy to help!

Old mate

Old mateCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product

I got the spray gun with a hoselink reel package. It was faulty so emailed Hoselink that afternoon. The next morning a replacement gun was resupplied. Amazing customer service. I already own a hoselink that I've had for a number of years so know what to expect. The product is great but equally more impressed by how quickly the issue was resolved which is a true indication of how good a product and service you get. Highly recommended.

Hi there,
Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that your replacement sprayer arrived so quickly! We are always happy to help resolve any issues you may run in to.

Dave M

Dave MMid North Coast, NSW

Saturation Advertising a Turn-off

As I think the Hoselink products are fantastic, I have just purchased 2 Hoselink 20m reels and they have been received in good order.
However, whenever I go into Google news now, every other paragraph is split by yet another Hoselink advertisement - saturation advertising such as this means that I shall never be buying Hoselink products again. Total advertising over-kill is ruining your reputation.
Dave Menere

PDR

PDRMacGregor 2615, ACT

Finally purchased

Hoselink O.Hoselink

There hoses and there hoses but none are as good as hose link

There hoses and there hoses but none are as good as hose link , I’ve been using them for 3 or 4 years now in harsh sandy conditions and they are unbeatable . From the retractable hose and reel to the no burst fittings nothing has gone wrong . Don’t wast your time and money on look a likes as I did buy hose link with Confidence you will save in the long run

Store LocationOn line

Hi Lyndsay,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we are so glad to hear about your experience with our hose reel! They are certainly the best out there! We hope your garden is thriving for years to come!

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

This is the best hose I've owned. Overall product is well built and sits neat on the house. The attachment to the wall is strong and secure and now I can reach any part of the garden and around the house. The retractable reel is perfect for me as it reels back in like a fishing reel with no problems.

Hi Janet,
It's great to hear that you are enjoying and getting good use out of your hose reel! Happy watering!

Marnie

MarnieMid North Coast, NSW

What a time saver

Was so tired of tangled hoses, leaking taps and leaking nozzles. Got a 30m retractable hose and fittings, what a beaut product. Fitted to wall. Reaches both directions and one of the features for me is tap can be left on and fitting does not leak water. Great to pull hose out to length required and walk behind it back to the tap. Fantastic product.
Thankyou.

Peter Kerr

Peter KerrNorth West, QLD

Hose in a fire.

I had to attend a grass fire at the back of my house and the hoselink hose and fittings were great, the hose got badly blistered but did not leak, any other hose would have. I will try to upload a picture if I can. Excellent product, the firies were impressed with the fact it didn't pull apart.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the review! I am really sorry to hear about the grass fire but glad your Hoselink hose and fittings held up and helped contain and put out the blaze.
Hoselink Team

deedee

deedeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

best unit ever

Recently bought 20m retractable hose
Sadly the unit didn't always retract properly..It had a spring problem
BUT
one email to Hoselink and the problem was fixed the same day.
A new unit was sent and it works perfectly!
A very good business to deal with..Other products also have been THE BEST
It is nice to find products that work and last...
THANKS HOSELINK!

Store Locationnsw
Lyndon

Lyndon

Great company to deal with!

Townend5South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Bought this product after reading the reviews. We couldn’t be happier with the purchase. The metal hose nozzle is great will hopefully do better than the ones we usually get.

Hi Townend5,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated.
We are glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Lisa

LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service.

Hoselink recently replaced a faulty fertiliser sprayer and another small broken part which was just out of warranty. Very quick and efficient service and great products. Have ordered numerous times.
Thank you.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad to hear that we were able to assist so quickly and have a new Fertiliser Sprayer sent out.

KeithSydney, NSW

The product is very useable . I hope they are not one/two year throw a ways.

I purchased solar lights in September last year. The smaller lights with three setting are showing signs of the solar panel deteriorating around the edges of the solar panel. The edges up to three/four millimetres are being washed off . Are these panels replaceable.

Store LocationDirect from Hoselink mail order on line
Keith

I knew you were a quality company and your response confirms my views. I have never received a bad product from your company. I will contact you for your suggested replacement. Thank you . Keith

John351

John351Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bursts off spray regularly

My wife enjoys her monthly shower when the hose bursts off the spray. I didn't enjoy it so much when I find I have to buy the split ring from Hoselink and not a local hardware.

Store Locationhoselink

Don’t be fooled!

James
James
Nick R.

Nick R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

What a great company and product

I bought 7 hoselink retractable hoses of various lengths for round my house and most of them work perfectly. 1 stopped retracting after only a few uses - I called hoselink and when I described the problem they were super understanding and just sent a new one out straight away - I was just so blown away by the level of great customer service that I left a review straight away! Just next level.

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

excellent integrity

we recently received Hoselink hoses as a gift which we wanted to upgrade to retractable, when I called Hoselink they were excellent & very supportive, provided us with a reply paid label and we had our new retractable hoses within the week along with our free Ned Kelly kits which were a bonus at the time of our purchase/upgrade. We were very impressed with the honour & integrity we experienced at Hoselink. We haven't used the hoses yet, I'll post after we move to our new home & give them a run

Store LocationBrookvale
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, it's so great to hear that you were happy with your Hoselink products. We always try and accommodate for all our customer so it's great to hear that you had a good experience with us. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Ianasked

Trying to follow the video on using the fertiliser dispenser but the tube falls off into the bottle how do you get the tube to stay in the fitting

Hi Ian,
Thanks for inquiry about the fertiliser sprayer, I am happy to assist you with this.
Are you using the reducer and placing it at the top of the tube? If so, let's have you place the reducer at the bottom of the tube so you will need to remove the filter first, insert the reducer, replace the filter back on to the bottom and then you should be good to go! If you are still having trouble please contact us via email or phone and we will find a solution for you, hoselink@hoselink.com.au or 1300 900 617.

Will try that thanks

Ian

It works thank you very much

Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynoldsasked

What is the guarantee

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hey Michael, Thank you for your message. If you would like to send us an email at Hoselink@Hoselink.com.au we can help you with everything you need, As we have many products i would like to give you the correct information. Thank you.

Gwenda

Gwendaasked

Where are these products made?

Townend5

Australian company, not sure where parts are made. We've had the how a month now and its the best we've had.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thanks for your inquiry. Our products are manufactured in a number of countries including Australia, Taiwan & China. Hoselink is a 100% Australian Family Owned and Operated Company, with Australian designed fittings.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives