Listing monitored by Hoselink

Sunrise B.
Sunrise B.Far North Queensland, QLD

You can't beat this mob for service!

I have a 'very old' Hoselink set up. the connector between the handsprayer and hose was leaking.
I nearly turned myself inside out trying to fix it. Ordered a new washer set from HL. Didn't have the ones required.
Rang up.
Tried to explain the situation. Anyway, Matthew was right onto the problem, and finally said, "Look, I'll just send you a new connector kit, and that'll fix the problem".
Way to go, Matthew!
So, that was a home-run for HL today, and for me. I will never buy any other product of this kind, except from HL.
Brilliant service, and the products are real long-time products.
Great outfit.
Would've put a 'proof of purchase' photo up, but my $20 candy-bar job doesn't do good pictures.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stand up weed puller- best garden tool!

I love this garden tool! So easy to use and very effective- pulls the whole root system out! Did not think it would work as well as it does! My new favorite garden tool

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Jacqui, Thanks so much for such a great review! we are so glad you love everything. If we can ever help with anything let us know! Thank you again, The Hoselink team.

Always the best quality

Purchased metal box retractable 30m hose reel. Better than anticipated, high quality product and so easy to install. We have many Hoselink products over many years and continue to recommend the quality products to all our family and friends.
Truly the best of the best.

MarkSydney

An ok product, nothing more

Hoselink has a clever connector, but their products make the hose heavy and impractical. Also, the connectors leak over time, so having to refit (using hot water to soften, etc,) is annoying. We have gone back to using standard click connectors; cheaper, lighter, and less $$$ has to be spent on additional connectors for sprinklers and such.

Wldwest
WldwestCentral Queensland, QLD

Great product!

I found it very useful, particularly for using on our caravan. Great product, would highly recommend. Now have several of their products.

Serious Gardener
Serious GardenerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Wand

Please make all parts of this product as spare parts. Please make these parts in Australia. We are now trying to buy ONLY Australian MADE products. We are happy to pay More. Thank You, Stuart I only just recommend your product!

Alan Jones
Alan JonesIllawarra, NSW

Works a treat

This is great for washing the car and then being able to put it away so it doesn’t become an item of interest to those passing by. The hose has a small diameter but that doesn’t reduce the flow significantly. Very happy with the purchase

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Reels are great but the fittings are rubbish

Other Garden Shops

Minor issue sorted in a way that ensures I am loyal for life.

These people supply a great product and know how to deal with their customers. Had a problem, due to a damaged 'o' ring, my reel had a leak. Rang the number and got a version of customer service that only comes from companies that have a happy workforce who are proud of the product they supply. How it should be done.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Owen, Thank you so much for such awesome feedback. We are so glad you are happy with everything. If there is ever anything else you need help with please let us know. The Hoselink team.

Colin
ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

I keep going back because they’re so good!

scott t.
scott t.South East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile

Wendy GriffinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hoselink products

Hoselink’s products are great, we purchased the reel & hose , cover, spray nozzle & long handled spray nozzle.
Customer service is fantastic. I would recommend the products.

Thankyou.

Wobbly
WobblySydney, NSW

These guys totally stand by their product

After several years my hose spray started leaking. They sent new parts free of charge! And I only rang to buy a replacement. THATS service.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

HI There, Thank you so much for such a great review. We are so glad everything is working perfect. If anymore trouble occurs let us know! we would be happy to help. The Hoselink team.

Karan Makwana
Karan MakwanaSouthwest, VIC

Excellent & the best.

Packaging really good & works as said & very steady & great product. Keep up the good work. Impressive with excellent quality too.

Store LocationOnline

Happyjacks
HappyjacksWanniassa 2903, ACT

High quality product and service

We inherited some Hoselink hoses and I have found them to be by far the easiest to use in the garden. We've since purchased more products, including solar lights, hose reels and attachments. It’s so good to deal with someone who values quality products and values customers. Our goods arrived very quickly, no fuss, and packaging and instructions were really good. The website is very easy to negotiate with plenty of meaningful information. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Thanks, we’ll be back.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

HI there, thank you so much for such amazing feedback, We are so happy everything was perfect for you. If any trouble occurs be sure to let us know. Thank you so much, The Hoselink team. Happy Gardening !

Read more reviews - page 2

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives