John351

Very Happy

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bursts off spray regularly

My wife enjoys her monthly shower when the hose bursts off the spray. I didn't enjoy it so much when I find I have to buy the split ring from Hoselink and not a local hardware.

Store Locationhoselink

Don’t be fooled!

James
James

Nick R.

Nick R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

What a great company and product

I bought 7 hoselink retractable hoses of various lengths for round my house and most of them work perfectly. 1 stopped retracting after only a few uses - I called hoselink and when I described the problem they were super understanding and just sent a new one out straight away - I was just so blown away by the level of great customer service that I left a review straight away! Just next level.

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

excellent integrity

we recently received Hoselink hoses as a gift which we wanted to upgrade to retractable, when I called Hoselink they were excellent & very supportive, provided us with a reply paid label and we had our new retractable hoses within the week along with our free Ned Kelly kits which were a bonus at the time of our purchase/upgrade. We were very impressed with the honour & integrity we experienced at Hoselink. We haven't used the hoses yet, I'll post after we move to our new home & give them a run

Store LocationBrookvale
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, it's so great to hear that you were happy with your Hoselink products. We always try and accommodate for all our customer so it's great to hear that you had a good experience with us. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Trakka

TrakkaNew South Wales

Great Product

I would actually give it a 4 1/2 star rating as I have found that at around the 2 year mark the triggers on the multi stream spray guns don't turn off properly and want to keep spraying, but this isn't a major problem as it is so easy to turn it off with the flow regulator.

Store Locationhoselink online
Jase

JaseQueensland

Excellent Customer service

I was experiencing a slight issue with a hose link product (Self Filling Dog Bowl). I went online to the live chat to discuss my issues. I spoke with Kirsten there and provided my problem and asked for advice. The response I got was... we are sending you a new one!!!! What a fantastic response to a customer!!! I wasn’t expecting that and I haven’t experienced excellent customer satisfaction like that in a very long time. Thank you Kirsten and thank you Hoselink, this type of service is a dying trait and needs to be acknowledged. FYI, the product I have is excellent, it was purely a small malfunctioning pin. Again a big thanks to Hoselink and their employees.

niko87

niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst quality imaginable

I have purchased countless connectors, spray guns etc from this company and every single one develops leaks or quality deteriorates rapidly after a few months of use! Clearly they have chosen to implement no quality control and manufacturing in the lowest quality standards to maximize profit. I will never buy another hoselink product.

Anne

AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not recommended

On to the fourth hose end, this time a huge bubble popped!, this is my second review, points being hose sprayers keep leaking into my shoes and breaking; hose constantly kinks; hose reel is way too hard to keep pulling out, so can’t be used, and l have two that are both the same. So to sum it up, l don’t recommend this system.

Store LocationOnline ordered

Grandma M

Grandma MNowra

Great Company

An excellent product, far superior to any rivals, and so generous. After we lost our home and everything in it in the NYE bushfires, Hoselink duplicated our previous order free of charge. We were impressed with the product - a 30 m retractable hose with accessories- before and now we have even more reason to praise this company.

Hi Grandma,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review.
We wish you and your family all the best for 2020 with your rebuild. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Difficult on-line ordering process and poor phone service

Firstly, I have no problems with the products, but stupidly I tried to pay using a direct bank transfer rather than other methods. This resulted in some very confusing messages including one asking me to email my order number to you after I paid. 5 days later still no despatch email so tried to phone but was told to call back later. Did that only to wait over 8 minutes to be put through. Order apparently was despatched but I was not advised until I rang.

Ree C.

Ree C.Victoria

I love the misting system and timer!

I love the misting system! I bought this for my bird cage - I love the timer I bought with this system as it gives great flexibility with both the run times and regularity. The only thing I would like to see added would be the option of additional components such as joiners such as a T joiner enabling more flexibility when setting up the system. Regardless, it’s a great system which was easy to set up and easy to use.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very pleased to hear your positive comments and also appreciate the feedback. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

SueEllen

SueEllenVictoria

Great connections

The old connections on my hose used always leak. It was easy to fit the hoselink connectors with their simple directions and now, no more leaks no more wasting water.

Store LocationHoselink online
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the positive comments and are pleased to hear that your products are working well. Kind regards, Hoselink Team

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

These things are unreal!!

I live where there is extremely high water pressure and was sick to death of getting soaked every 30 seconds with the nozzle bursting off. I've easily spent hundreds on fittings trying to fix the problem, from high-end plastic ones to the expensive brass fixtures.
In comes hoselink.
Purchased the water save kit of the fittings and the nozzle. since then I've never had a fixture bust off. instead, I've got the issue of a fairly new and expensive (non-hoselink) hose bursting open at the seams. Yet the hoselink has not even seeped one drop of water from the connections
Amazing product for a surprisingly reasonable price.

Store LocationDirect fro website

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking them time to write such an excellent review, it is much appreciated. We are so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. We look forward to having you as life long customer. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

DON THOMPSON

DON THOMPSONBERRY

Another outstanding product.

I have been a customer of Hoselink products for a few years now, and I cannot praise this company enough for the quality of their products, but also for their outstanding service. Always very helpful and courteous. I can thoroughly recommend this wonderful company to all. Don Thompson. Berry. NSW. 2535.

Store LocationI THINK CARINBAH SYDNEY
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Don, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you have been happy with the quality of our products and with our service. Thank you so much for your support and for recommending us! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Harby0503Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your Retractable Hose Reel. Please contact our Customer Service Team - they would be happy to help you with this. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

where have you been all my life

the best darn hose i have ever had and only had it since xmas 99 i got two 30 metre retracs and i think ill get another a really great product

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is much appreciated.
We are so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Hoselink Retractable Hose that will not let you down

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Miriam, thanks so much for your review. It's so wonderful to hear that you've been so happy with the products you've purchased from us. We hope they continue to go well for you. Thank you so much for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GIVE THE BUYER THE CHOICE!!!

Paul C.

Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

good tool, little competition

In looking for a root waterer, I found other vendors no longer offer such a tool. I have a number of Hoselink reels, connectors, etc. so it was an easy choice. It works well enough. I do find that I often have to change location to avoid small stones in the soil as it stops progression downward. Occasionally, I get a piece of mulch in the tube that can be tough to dislodge. Having said that, I have many shrubs and trees that appreciate the attention, especially our rhododendrons and hydrangeas.

Store LocationPurchased online

Michael Fouhy

Michael Fouhyasked

where can I buy a Hoselink hose guide in NEW ZEALAND.
Your website won't let me enter a New Zealand address

Hi Michael,
Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately we only sell our products directly through us and not through any retail stores. We are not currently shipping to New Zealand as we are looking to improve the shipping process for international deliveries. We are hoping to start shipping to New Zealand again soon.
Thank you again - The Hoselink Team.

lester

lesterasked

the hand gun trigger will not shut off when released. I purchased the hose reel about two years ago, is there a solution to this issue?

Hi Lester,
Thank you for contacting us. We do recommend to service the 7 function spray gun every 6-9 months.
Please find attached a link on how to service the spray gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=DaCVsfYH--U&feature=emb_logo.
Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you require any further assistance. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Gabby L.

Gabby L.asked

Hi Hoselink team , Is there a replacement hose for hi pressure Washer evo works 2100 Model number #3660 excellent machine . Would love to fix it . Is there instructions to do this as well . Thank you

Hi Gabby,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Unfortunately we no longer stock this particular pressure washer. We do still have some spare parts for them though and if you contact our Customer Service team we would be happy to assist with this.
Thanks again, The Hoselink Team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives