SueEllen

SueEllenVictoria

Great connections

The old connections on my hose used always leak. It was easy to fit the hoselink connectors with their simple directions and now, no more leaks no more wasting water.

Store LocationHoselink online

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

These things are unreal!!

I live where there is extremely high water pressure and was sick to death of getting soaked every 30 seconds with the nozzle bursting off. I've easily spent hundreds on fittings trying to fix the problem, from high-end plastic ones to the expensive brass fixtures.
In comes hoselink.
Purchased the water save kit of the fittings and the nozzle. since then I've never had a fixture bust off. instead, I've got the issue of a fairly new and expensive (non-hoselink) hose bursting open at the seams. Yet the hoselink has not even seeped one drop of water from the connections
Amazing product for a surprisingly reasonable price.

Store LocationDirect fro website
DON THOMPSON

DON THOMPSONBERRY

Another outstanding product.

I have been a customer of Hoselink products for a few years now, and I cannot praise this company enough for the quality of their products, but also for their outstanding service. Always very helpful and courteous. I can thoroughly recommend this wonderful company to all. Don Thompson. Berry. NSW. 2535.

Store LocationI THINK CARINBAH SYDNEY
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Don, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you have been happy with the quality of our products and with our service. Thank you so much for your support and for recommending us! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Harby0503

Harby0503Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your Retractable Hose Reel. Please contact our Customer Service Team - they would be happy to help you with this. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

where have you been all my life

the best darn hose i have ever had and only had it since xmas 99 i got two 30 metre retracs and i think ill get another a really great product

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is much appreciated.
We are so glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Hoselink Retractable Hose that will not let you down

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Miriam, thanks so much for your review. It's so wonderful to hear that you've been so happy with the products you've purchased from us. We hope they continue to go well for you. Thank you so much for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GIVE THE BUYER THE CHOICE!!!

Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

good tool, little competition

In looking for a root waterer, I found other vendors no longer offer such a tool. I have a number of Hoselink reels, connectors, etc. so it was an easy choice. It works well enough. I do find that I often have to change location to avoid small stones in the soil as it stops progression downward. Occasionally, I get a piece of mulch in the tube that can be tough to dislodge. Having said that, I have many shrubs and trees that appreciate the attention, especially our rhododendrons and hydrangeas.

Store LocationPurchased online

jonh2oGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

so good we bought 3!

We purchased a 30M retractable hose reel some time ago for use is our backyard. We love it so much we bought 2 more....another 30M retractable hose reel for the front yard and a smaller 15M retractable hose reel for the area close to our rear deck which has many potted plants. In addition to these we bought another 30M retractable hose reel as a gift for an uncle who came daily to water our plants whilst we were away on holiday and who said he was impressed with our Hoselink products....now that statement there tells us we now need an automatic watering system ;-) As you can tell we love Hoselink!

Store Locationonline.

9 Pattern Hoselink sprinkler

Our sprinkler arrived very promptly just in time for the extreme hot weather. We tried all the various combinations and we were very pleased with the coverage and the flexibility of this product - we highly recommend this sprinkler, especially if you have a variety of lawns and garden beds.

angry boxer

angry boxerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love my new hose

this is the second hose I have purchased, love the fittings, and the fact that they fit well and don't leak I will be recommending them to my friends. I did make a mess of my order, but one phone call had it all sorted with no problems

Store Locationpurchased direct on line

Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

Girlfriend love’s her Xmas present

I purchased this as a Xmas present for my girlfriend, her old hose was always lying loose linked up across her yard. This always annoyed her & me. It was ****. She loved her present, I installed it & it works extremely well. Great water flow, the nozzle has many different settings & we love the stop flow lever on the nozzle. I’m extremely impressed with Hoselink’s prompt service, online ordering was simple & prompt delivery. This is the second hose reel I’ve purchased over the years. I highly recommend buying Hoselink.

Store LocationHoselink online

Hose adapter set

The item arrived promptly in the mail. Once I'd unpacked it and assembled it it was easy to use. I like the fact that I can change from one attachment to another now with ease. The Hoselink products that I have are tough and with stand the harsh Australian environment.

Mum of 5

Mum of 5Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Winner with the kids!

Love this product. Easy to install and fantastic to use. My 5 kids find it very easy to use and don't leave the hose lying around after washing my car.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you are your kids are enjoying the hose you purchased from us! We hope it continues to go well for you. Thanks so much for your support! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

Flow Control Spray Nozzle: Easy to use and handle

I bought the Flow Control Spray Nozzle recently for my elderly parents (87 & 96 years old) who still live at home, because they were having trouble watering their garden using the old nozzle they had. Their mobility is an issue and they have arthritis in the their hands, but they love the garden and slowly look after it and spend time in it. They can easily use the new nozzle with one hand and control and change water flow. They love it! An excellent product!

Store LocationOnline store

J AustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, excellent service - so very happy with our Hoselink Hose!

My Dad wanted a hose for Christmas and after doing some research, I found Hoselink to tick all the boxes - Reliable, well made, Australian made and well priced. I also love the warranty! Despite it being close to Christmas, Hoselink went over and above to ensure the hose was delivered in time for Christmas. It was well packed, parts are easy to attach and Dad was absolutely rapt. It is his new favourite thing - easy to use and looks great too. I couldn't be happier.

Store LocationHoselink Head Office
J Austin

Thanks! Dad loves it. Unfortunately it got a bit dirty because of the bushfires but it is still going strong!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific Starter kit to get you Going and Saving Money

Terrific way to get started with the best non burst fittings on the Market.
Versatile and sturdy We haven't Experienced and bursts or blowoffs since using this kit Especially when the kids forget to turn the tap off this Starter kit will save you in the long run by keeping your water where it belongs. In the Pipes and not flowing out onto the ground when the tap is left on. Highly recommend this Product especially if like most households and you have 2 Hoses with a quick twist you can join both hoses together to ensure you can reach anywhere in you yard or garden

Store LocationHoselink Website
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Paul, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed using our fittings and that they are going well for you. Thanks so much for your feedback and support. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.

mirapj

mirapjHunter Region, NSW

The best Christmas gift ever.

I purchased the hoselink 30m Retractable hose reel Christmas gift for myself, I had to wait for a friend to visit to put it on the wall for me, wow!!! I have had other brand hose reels before, but nothing like this one . It retracts so easily and smoothly and best of all no leaks, I don';t get wet hosing my garden,. Thank you Hoselink - the Best Ever.

Store Locationwebsite

Gail L.

Gail L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my 2nd HoseLink 20M retractable hosereel

This is my new additional hose reel. I loved my first one, so got another for the other side of the yard. Such a pleasure NOT to have sloppy hoses laying all over the lawn, because despite all my best intentions.... I never rolled them up. Yay, thanks Hoselink, Go Aussie, Buy Aussie. :-)

Store LocationHoselink online [their Website]
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Gail, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Retractable Hose Reels. We hope they continue to go well for you! Thanks so much for your support. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Fussy Pooch

Fussy PoochSydney, NSW

Best christmas present EVER

After many years procrastinating and spending endless amounts on cheap/ faux products at bunnings, we have a winner. The thought going into this design and all the heavy duty attachments have won! Not to mention it’s an Australian made product. WELL DONE

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with our products. It's definitely worth buying quality products! Thanks so much for your feedback and support. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Valerie H.

Valerie H.asked

Can hoselink be used with a tap timer?

Trinity

You will need to contact Hoselink as I’m sure it would with the right connectors.
They also sell their own product. Please see the link below.

jonh2o

yes. Hoselink offer a timer system.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Valerie, if you have a non-hoselink timer then you will need to note the outlet on that timer. If it is a male click on fitting then you will need our click on adapter set. If it is a normal tap thread then you can use our tap connector. Either way, yes you can connect your Hoselink hose to your timer. We are going to be bringing out our own tap timer very soon. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

edgar

edgarasked

my hoselink will only come out 15 meters

Paul C.

Checking the Hoselink web site, I see the retractable hose reels come in 20, 25, and 30 metre hose lengths. If it is one of these but only releases 15 metres, there's nothing one can do. These are sealed units with powerful spring mechanisms. I suggest contacting Hoselink support. (I must admit not everyone here followed the recommendation to have the returning hose run thru a rag to keep the internal mechanisms clean. We now do.)

jonh2o

You haven't stipulated which length you purchased. Hoselink does sell a 15 metre unit. I have both 15 metre and 30 metre Hoselink retractable hose reels. See: https://www.hoselink.com.au/collections/hose-reels-retractable

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Edgar, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear about this. Is it only retracting part of the hose not all of it? If the hose is crossed over itself on the inside of the unit then you may need you use a bit of force. Put one hand on the unit and one hand on the hose and give it a few short sharp tugs. This should hopefully untangle it. From there pull the hose out to it's full extent and then slowly walk the hose back in. Hope this is helpful. If it does not work you will need to contact our customer service team to organise a repair. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Terry and Andrea Bullen

Terry and Andrea Bullenasked

I have a timer I have ever used as a simple on/ off I now want to use for 20 min watering but have lost the instructions can you help. Regards terry bullen

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We will need to know specifically which timer it is to give you the instructions. If it is the misting timer we have the manual with the instructions on the website. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives