honesty

honestysydney

Super rapid assistance

I have 3 hosereels - 10, 20 and 30 metre reels. My 30 metre reel stopped retracting and I found the issue after going to the hoselink website and after following some instructions realised my issue was not solved this way. I went back to the website, a chat window popped up and Ryan diagnosed the issue in just a few mintutes then emailed me a video on how to fix the problem myself as my unit is out of warranty. Awesome service thanks Hoselink your products are awesome and thats great customer service. Keep it up.

David

DavidGoulburn Valley, VIC

Reely happy hose owner

Have purchased many hoses and hose reels over time, some cheap others expensive. While my recent hoselink highflow hose real is one of the more expensive it seem the quality of this product exceeds expectation, I'm confident in time I'll have proven this to be a good choice.

Store LocationInternet purchase
Forget Boost

Forget BoostVictoria

The actual hose couplings are good but other products are second rate.

I like the hose couplings; they're good. Their attachments however are second rate. Customer service is appalling and whenever I've complained I've never had an apology yet, just lots of self justification. Hand held spray guns don't turn off properly and I've just wasted many litres of water because of this, again, in a drought! Not possible to buy the couplings anywhere else but the attachments should be bought elsewhere. I dislike this company very much.

Store LocationOnline store.
reviewer2232

reviewer2232

Basic single stream hose gun a failure

I’ve had 3 or 4 of the Hoselink basic kit hose guns and whilst they work perfectly for a short time they start to cause problems. They use a metal O ring inside and it rusts and breaks apart. The parts end up within the chamber or work their way into the nozzle. This causes hosing problems as you don’t have a straight flow and sometimes the hose won’t shut off. I don’t know how many times I have pulled the gun apart to repair it. I would have thought that they would have had feedback from other customers and used a stainless steel O ring but this hasn’t happened.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Service EVER

Received my Hoselink as a Xmas gift from my children. I LOVE it! Had it for a few years & needed a replacement Trigger Gun. I rang yesterday 19/9/19 & it was in my mailbox TODAY 20/9/19!!!! Best service EVER & NO DELIVERY CHARGE! Thanks so much for great Customer Service.

Daryl G

Daryl GSydney, NSW

Ned Kelly Starter Kit

Found it easy to connect to my new hose and easy to use. The Trigger gun was a dream to use and the various settings are ideal for my small garden.

Store LocationPurchase on-line

Customer service

Had a problem with connector contacted hoselink customer service with wonderful results received replacement connector within 3 days best service I have ever had will definitely purchase from hoselink again

Greg

Greg

Gr8 Aussie Company!!

Gr8 quality Aussie Product. My 30 mtr reel covers an 800 sq mtr block, patented quality built, with quality fittings. So impressed iv'e scince bought other accessories eg gutter wand, Ned Kelly Kit, & super jet washer. gr8 for cleaning motor bikes & cars. No im not affliated with hoselink just a very impressed customer

clayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sprinkler connection point is incompatible with all other readily available brands of hose fittings.

I bought 3 of the 9 function sprinkler and was very happy with the quality of the product BUT it is not compatible with any of my wide variety of hose connectors. As I need and want to use my other existing fittings on my hoses as well as their sprinkler, I will need to find some sort of attachment to allow me to use it. Not at all happy about that.

clayfield

Thankyou. I would like to do that.

Don't bother

Over engineered rubbish full of false claims. We bought the hose gun and connectors and what a absolute waste of money. Took ages to arrive. Heavy, cumbersome and the gun CONSTANTLY comes off. Emile them about it an they never bothered to replying. Don't bother buying it. We gave up on it in the end.

Store LocationOnline directly from their web site. When I informed them how poor it was - got no reply.

Mum To 1

Mum To 1Perth, WA

Brilliant

Customer service was fantastic, delivery as promised and couldn’t be happier with our new hose. Finally no more kinks in my hose with the added bonus of higher hose pressure too!! Thanks so much.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Thank you very much for taking the time leaving us a fantastic 5 star review! It's always amazing hear when customers are very happy with the product and the quality. Happy hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Great service and fantastic product ( weed puller )

I ordered a weed puller, we had a little problem with postage being my fault. The team at Hoselink worked out the problem and sent me another while the first one was being returned.
As for the weedpuller it’s a great tool and works well

Store LocationHoselink

Angie

AngieCentral Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Purchased a 'no-kink' garden hose some years ago, the plastic became very 'sticky' and unpleasant to handle. I emailed HoseLink a week or so ago and got a rapid response: this hose was discontinued because of the problem I described and, if I could provide some details (which I could) they would replace the hose with an equivalent value one. And they DID! Received it today, postage paid! Thanks, HoseLink! I am impressed and grateful.

furious

furiousSydney, NSW

worst product ever

Poor quality product. No after sales assistance. Parts break and fall apart. Customer blamed for faults. No refund offered. Told to back to person who did installation .They told me to contact Hoselink directly. Would never recommend to buy.

Store Locationhoselink direct

Excellent product-excellent service

I purchased a 15 meter Hoselink retractable reel in September 2016. A few weeks ago a roller collapsed in the unit and the hose was difficult to retract. I contacted Hoselink to see if I could get parts to repair it. I spoke to Lauren who was very helpful and after after confirming the problem suggested I send the reel to Hoselink and it would be repaired free of charge. 2 days later, I received a call from Ryan who told me about the fault and how it would be rectified. The reel was returned to me after 2 days and it works perfect. The perfect example of, "you get what you pay for". Had I purchase a cheap reel, I would have more than likely have thrown it out. No fuss and excellent service from Hoselink staff. Thank You.

Store LocationI called head office and spoke to Lauren

BayTreckersHunter Region, NSW

It's gone!

Purchased 25m retractable house with cover mid May for our small apartment block. Within 2 weeks the resident who maintains the grounds said "I thought you took it down".......
Didn't even get to to use it once, car is still dirty!
Locked with stainless bolt and locking nuts but it's gone....thief left the bracket!
Maybe they'll be back.
They know quality!

BayTreckers

Thanks, I've got one on my own Hoselink on our balcony.
But I'm going to need strata approval to purchase another unit before a padlock is of any use.

CrocodileAU

Flawed distribution and delivery

Crocodile

Thanks for the reply. Would I be able to request for a replacement then if I qualify?

And will you be considering expanding your distribution channel to include hardware stores>

Spray and Grass Fertilizers

I ordered a new Hoselink Spray & 2 containers of Grass Fertilizer on Tuesday May 14th and received them on the morning of May 17th , I live on the Gold Coast , Hoselink are in Brookvale NSW that is exceptional service , but not only that the products are superb quality , just like everything from Hoselink , Quality you cant go past,Thanks Tim & Team

Store LocationDirect from Hoselink
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Good Afternoon, we're thrilled you are happy with your Hoselink purchase and everything is working well for you. Please let us know if you require any further assistance! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Kevin Masters

Kevin MastersIllawarra, NSW

Flow controller leaks and trigger seizes up .

I have a Hoselink reel , hose and hand trigger unit and generally very happy with the unit . The exception is the the plunger for the trigger seizes sometimes and i have to dismantle the assemble and free up . The worst part is the hand piece is porous and small pin hole size leaks spray all over the place so i obvious need a new one . I live in the Illawarra where the water is soft .

Store LocationI purchased over internet

Fiona S

Fiona SSydney, NSW

Hose became sticky with time

After a while my hose which was yellow faded a lot and the surface of the hose is sticky and become very grubby with dirt and grass sticking to it.

Dorothy Wasked

My hose leaks near the join to my sprayer ,have l lost a washer?

patricia

Dorothy don't think I can help make sure connector clicks on if it is easier you should have be been supplied with spares

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Dorothy, thanks for your question. Sorry to hear you're experiencing a leak from the joins. If it sprays out from the joins, then it's probably due to a missing o-ring. There needs to be an o-ring in each fitting to create the water-tight seal. Can you please check there is one in each side? If you are missing one (or both) this will be causing the leak. We can send you some spare o-rings to fix this, so please get in contact with us at hello@hoselink.com.au and we can organise this for you. Thanks so much for your time. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Dorothy W

It seems l am missing the o-rings thank you for getting back to me.

Craig L.

Craig L.asked

Does it fit on all taps

Hi Craig no fits on hose end fits any 12mm hose

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Craig, thanks for your question. Yes, our Universal Tap Connectors fit onto any standard size tap in Australia (3/4" or 1"). As Patricia said, the hose fittings are for 12mm hoses (internal diameter) and we also sell fittings for 18mm hoses. Both 12mm and 18mm fittings come with the Universal Tap Connectors to fit the 2 standard sizes in Australia. I hope this helps! Thanks so much for your time. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Chris

Chrisasked

G'day,

I've just plumbed your Misting Tap Timer into the hose line which is hooked up to a mist system. The timer is hooked up by tap > two way splitter > Timer > 30m hose to greenhouse > misting system.

In testing prior to fitting the timer the hose/misting system didn't break the connection, with the tap turned on 1/4 turn. I'm wondering if there might be a valve in the Misting Tap Timer that isn't activating, so that it shuts off the water through the timer into the hose? As soon as the frequency is reached the connection breaks at the hose > misting system.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Chris

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We would love the opportunity to help you with this however we may need some more information about this. Would you be able to contact our customer service team so we can understand better what is going on. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Garden Shops