Jill

Jill

So good I just installed a second reel!

I purchased my first Hoselink reel 3 years ago and love it! I’m 81 and find it so easy to use. I’ve bought several extra bits which are unavailable elsewhere I think! (The gadget to get to the roots of shrubs, a soaker hose, a sprinkler, a blaster)
I have just had my second reel installed today, so now one front one back yard. With a 1/4 acre block ( large garden) I could not maintain it without a reliable means of watering here in East Gippsland where it’s been dry for a long time. Thank you Hoselink!

Lana G.

Lana G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Aftercare service is excellent

Our connector hose was several years old, and was starting to perish after years of sun exposure. I messaged Hoselink as I couldn’t find the part number, and they sent one out immediately, free of charge. The aftercare from Hoselink is always first rate.

Best garden products

Have bought several of the products. They are great. I would never again waste my money buying from the local hardware warehouse. In the unfortunate event of any issues, the customer service is the highest quality I have ever come across. They have gone above and beyond even the warranty period.

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Pretty average product

Don’t be fooled about the fact the garden retractable hose is Australian made as it’s not it’s made ........ in CHINA and it doesn’t retract half the time unless you empty the water from the line so for the $$$ you pay it’s an average product

Store LocationOnline at Hoselink

LelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

We have had our hose reel bundle for a few years and rarely use it as it is such an ordeal. The gaskets fall off all the time and when found in the lawn and replaced are ok but so much time wasted and then leaks from another place. I haven’t used it for a while as every time I do it squirts water from joins but thought as it was so hot I would try again instead of having to bucket water. Well water squirted all over me through the joins and I held whole shower head over plant so all water would go on plant but now hose will not retract into reel. This thing has been the worst investment and I am so annoyed that I didn’t just buy a $99 one from anywhere else. Spent so much money to see it sitting on deck unusable while I use a bucket.

Lel

Thank you for offer. I will contact them but suspect it has been too long since I bought it. I will try though.

Sandra

SandraHunter Region, NSW

sevice

I was very thrilled to receive my HOSELINK hose set for Christmas, the wide range of setting's on the nozzle are great, and when I had a minor problem it was addressed immediately, a very welcome gift and service from HOSELINK.

Easy water flow control

Sharon T.

Sharon T.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing quality and service

Ordered tuesday recieved thursday on NSW Southcoast. Am thrilled with the quality of the product. Can't wait to install tomorrow.

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated.
We are so glad to hear you're loving your new Hoselink products.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Lame.

Impossible to use the sprinkler if you do not have the correct hose connectors. (which cost extra) thanks for nothing.

Store LocationOnline Store

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointed

After two and a half months of use 8 bulbs have blown even though they were tight in their holders, to the point where the glass on one sheared off into my hand.

CDW

CDWHunter Region, NSW

Top Quality Lopper

Having problems in general pruning higher branches (I am less than 5 feet tall and in my 70's) I thought something with telescopic handles would be perfect and I do like Hoselink products. What an excellent purchase - it has good adjustable reach and excellent cutting of branches with far fewer attempts. It feels sturdy and is terrific quality. Wish I had purchased this sooner.

Store LocationOnline hoselink.com.au

BindiGippsland, VIC

A “Reely” great innovation!

Good value for money. The hose reel was very easy to assemble and, even though it has a heavy 30m hose onboard, it is very easy to pull over all my garden surfaces. What a joy to use, with no leaks and a very secure connection between the hose and fitting and between the tap and the hose. I also bought two extra tap fittings so that I can quickly connect the hose wherever it is needed. Now when I wash the car, I can turn the tap to full volume without risking a sudden drenching, as often happened with my old click fitting hose. If I move house I can take it with me. I am “reely” delighted!!

Store LocationPurchased online from the Hoselink website.
Bindi

It was a pleasure to give a well earned affirmation of your commitment to producing a quality product.

Peter Rea

Peter ReaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products

I recently purchased a 2nd hose reel and hose connectors. They arrived quickly. I am very happy with the way these products work and enjoy the fact there is no more water leakage. I thoroughly recommend them.

Dee

Dee

Excellent product and sales team

Love the product. Would happily buy from Hoselink again. There after sales service is exceptional. Had a issue with order, contacted Hoselink and in no time, all sorted.

wiz

wizMid North Coast, NSW

connectors

the hose connectors are easy to use but there is a fault.The connections are on one side so that when you're using the hose the angle to the connectors causes them open on one side, thus allowing the connection to leak. If there were three points of contact in which the connectors locked this would not happen. Your claim that the connections will not come apart is true.

Store LocationBondi store

ersko

erskoMid North Coast, NSW

Hoselink Cover

Found this product to be a very neat fit for the 25m Hi Flow. As the reel is in full sun for most of the day I am hoping that this will protect it from the UV rays for a long period of time

Store LocationInternet
Janette

JanetteHobart, TAS

What a difference a great tool makes!

This is a great tool. My large back lawn is covered in weeds, but not for much longer! I've been busy with this new tool and find it hard to stop using it! Once you start you just want to keep going. This is a good sturdy tool and I'm very happy I purchased it.

Brilliant design and quality

After receiving the 30m hosereel I purchased a 15m hosereel for the front. The work that has gone into the design of their products is first class. This is a family that truly cares about the quality of their products and the entire customer experience through to after sales. I am very impressed by the company and all of their products. I am converted!

Store LocationInternet store
Paul R.

Paul R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I have spent a lot of money (to me anyway) on Hoselink products. There have been a couple of occasions when things did not go right with the product. In both occasions, an email accompanied by a photo showing the problem resulted in an immediate replacement of the product at no expense to me. This is why I will continue to spend my money on Hoselink products.

Store LocationThrough the internet
surfinhawaii

surfinhawaiiSouthwest, VIC

Garden transformation

My orders from Hoselink arrive almost before I've hit the 'Send' button. Incredibly fast!

Good quality products, and everything does exactly as described by the easy to follow instructions and ads by the company. Jobs that were tedious and at times difficult in the garden have been transformed into easy, straightforward jobs that I now enjoy. It's quite amazing the difference in having great products compared to making do with whatever you've picked up over the years, and the garden is reflecting my new found enthusiasm be out there in it.

Harry-Sue M.

Harry-Sue M.asked

what type of lubricant do you use for oiling the hose trigger

Hi Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to ask a question. I am happy to assist you with this.

The lubricant for the spray gun is a silicone based lubricant. If you wanted to give us a call on 1300 900 617, we would be happy to get some of this across to you.

Thank you for your support for Hoselink.

Kind Regards - The Hoselink Team!

Bill van Wel

Bill van Welasked

Who owns Hoselink and where are the products of today produced and where do the materials come from ?

Hi Bill
The founder of Hoselink in 1997 was Bill Kierath, who is still at the helm today, with some of his children. The company operates through a direct to customer website selling only to Australian consumers. This information comes from the company’s magazine, “Hoselink, Cultivating Connections” summer 2020/21 issue, p45. From the Hoselink website, I discovered that they also sell to the US market via Amazon. They now have over 40 staff, 150 products and three premises.
I couldn’t find any information about where the products are manufactured or where the materials come from. I’m sure someone from the company can answer that one.

Bindi

Sorry. The founder was Tim Keirath, not Bill.

Hi Bill,
Hoselink is a 100% Australian-owned and family run company. Our products are manufactured in various locations including but not limited to Australia, China and Taiwan. From time to time we’re asked where our products are manufactured and we always answer this honestly. Whether a product is manufactured here in Australia or overseas, we have strict quality controls in place to ensure our customers receive the high quality product they expect from us, backed up by a Sydney based customer service team. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Kaylene R.asked

I have a Evoworks Ultimate 2100 purchased from Hoselink and it is not working. I am looking for trouble shooting ideas to determine what the fault is. Hardly used, stored in shed

Mark
Mark

Kaylene, Sorry have never used an evoworks. Did hose link offer any suggestions.
Regards
Mark H

Not yet, no

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Kaylene, We are sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your pressure washer.
We would love to go through some trouble shooting with you if you could please reach out to our customer service team on 1300 900 617.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives