Bozzy Shade Blinds

Bozzy Shade Blinds

Brand Manager for Bozzy Shade Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (0)
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Bozzy are now Retractable

Unfortunately Bozzy has had to close there doors early this year. however one of there employees has started a company called Retractable.
Although they are different they do offer some of the same products as Bozzy did.

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Bozzy Shades

I phoned Bozzy Shades in November 2018 for a warranty claim on our blind, the person I spoke to took a message and non-one returned my call. I then emailed them, no-response, emailed them again in December 2018 saying I will make a complaint to Consumer Affairs if they didn't fix my blind. They then replied to my email and said they were fully booked for 2018 and would schedule the work in January 2019. Emailed them late January and didn't receive a reply. Should have smelt a rat!

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Bozzy Shades are officially insolvent 15th Jan.

I had shade blinds installed by Bozzy in December. The only complaint I had was the mechanism of one was not working properly. They asked me to wait till after Christmas to get the problem fixed which I did. Now I find out administrators were appointed on 15th Jan. I’ve gotten off lightly as I think there will be others who have paid money and don’t have blinds.

karen
karenPeel, WA

Worst after sales service

Unfortunately they were installed incorrectly and multiple phone calls but no help and now their number is disconnected. Have tried to contact them but no luck
They sent a letter before Christmas to say they were coming but I think that was a delay tactic.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Still waiting.

HelenMB
HelenMBPerth, WA

Lost all our money and no blinds provided

Bruce
BruceSouthern Cross

Has given us another room for entertaining

From inquiring about the product to it being installed the whole experience was excellent,the quality of materials through to the installation was off a very high standard.

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Good product, bad service

Beware shocking after sales service

Love Love Love My Blind

Thank you Bozzy. I love my blinds. We have a large patio area that is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. We decided to go with Bozzy because of the customer service we received and the competitive price . We have been looked after from start to finish and nothing was a problem. We were contacted to advise when our blind would be installed and our installer turned up on time . Our blind was installed professionally and he cleaned the area when he was finished . I could not recommend bozzy enough. Some of my family and friends have commented on my blind and have now decided to look into have a blinds installed . Thank you Bozzy

Absolutely Love my blinds

Choosing Bozzy blinds was the best decision I ever made . I absolutely love my blinds. The staff and product are amazing. I did my homework and read through all reviews good and bad on every company. They went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. I have had no issues and they look amazing. Thank you Bozzy for making my outdoor area so inviting

Brendan Walsh
Brendan WalshPerth, WA

Perth Office - Incredible service and retractable roof system, very happy customer :)

Beware of this mob.

Terrible customer service, incompetent installers, poor management One pole, three anchor points took 4 months, nothing for the whole of Summer. Shade cloth was wrong size after installation. Be very wary of this company. This is an honest review, not a set-up.

Fabulous product with excellent service

Installed Bella Vista classic blinds on my veranda to block wind. Have been fabulous and save my deck from sun and rain too. Service was great. Bob gave me all information needed and was quick to install.

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product & Service Brisbane Office

Graham was quite efficient and provided a professional service. There was an issue which he fixed straight away. We wanted to install our blinds last xmas and Bozzy were the only ones who showed any interest. Quite happy with the product and service. Would recommend Graham and his Installer highly.