Bras N Things

Bras N Things

Not Sleeping Melbourne

Not Sleeping Melbourne

Respectful breatheasy shopping.

I went directly to store outlet and had excellent service and fitting advice. I left with several bras that fit well. They had basic, pretty and colourful choices to suit any occasion or woman. I will be going back again given my past experience in major department stores was very hit and miss.

Tracy

TracyIllawarra, NSW

Recently purchased the Velvetine

This product is amazing as I turned it on I'm like ok so i hit second speed and oh my Lord my legs started to quiver I relaxed my soul left my body within 10 seconds then it came back and my soul left again I was losing control I didn't know who's name to yell out, lucky I'm single right? Safe to say I was extremely satisfied if you know what I mean highly recommend the Velvetine

Coco D.

Coco D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really happy with purchase. As described and pictured.

Quality was excellent. Postage was professional. Delivery was punctual. I was very satisfied with the customer service and delivery of this product.

Madeline

Madeline

Sustainable packaging

Unsatisfactory

Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting online service!

Love it

I did a last minute purchase, of items I needed the following weekend, and didn't think it was going to arrive as I'm from a region area and only able to get mail 2 times a week, but they proved me wrong and it came within two day of me ordering. Nothing ever come that quick, and I loved the items and they fix perfect. Will definitely be shopping with them again. Great service

Unsatisfied Customer

Handed over to the assistant several items I required to purchase at the Hurstville store. The assistant only packed half the order. This was a huge inconvenience as I required the un purchased items for an event the following day. As a result I rushed into a city store to purchase an unfavourable alternative.

Store assistants need to be more attentive. I am completely unsatisfied with the service.

AnneB

AnneBLaunceston, TAS

Bianca at Tweed City was really helpful, understood my needs & was very efficient. A pleasant experience for me.

Nice welcome. Easy layout of store. Plenty of choice. Pretty products, good colour & size range. Prices were good as is the quality.

Kylie-Jane M.

Kylie-Jane M.Darwin, NT

Great customer service

I had absolutely FANTASTIC customer service from all the ladies at Gateway Palmerston store, but especially Kathryn who actually stayed after closing time to help me with my fitting.

Brittany Ofsoski

Brittany OfsoskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still have not had any response

My item was not delivered, I have had no response from customer service, I spend way incredible amounts of money here (mostly instore shopping) but no resend of my items nothing not even an apology. Left a sour taste sorry!

LisaMK

LisaMKVictoria

100% customer satisfaction

A massive thank you to Grace from Doncaster for going above and beyond! Grace made what can be a very daunting process for some women a very easy & comfortable experience. If anyone ever needs to be fitted I would definitely recommend seeing her. Thanks Again Grace.

Finlay

FinlaySydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bras N Things failed to deliver my product to the correct address and would not accept responsibility for their mistake and blamed it on the customer. Afterpay and Fair Trading were declined when requesting a refund and they have completely disregarded Australian Consumer Law. Do not shop here.

Jdubblya

JdubblyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t use gift card online

I unfortunately received a gift card for bras n things. I went into the store and they had nothing in my size that wasn’t some god awful colour or wasn’t a push up bra. Went to use the card on line and it says it’s not valid. This is a total scam. The girls in the store were totally unhelpful when I said I just want a plain white or nude bra that is not push up. There was not one in store. Scam.

Jessica Sampson

Jessica Sampson

Quality has gone downhill, inconsistent sizing

Navleeb

NavleebPerth, WA

DFO Bras N Things Rock❤️

Hi...Had a horrible experience at Bras N things morley, however the staff at DFO was so good, so friendly.. Giving me time and advising me, what was right for me even though they had other customers around them, managing everyone so well. I went there in the first week of September and this was a pending post for me to give my feed back... I loved it there, the girls were awesome, very friendly and understanding. Lovely staff. Don't loose them Bras N Things... Morley girls were not professional at all. DFO was amazing... ❤️❤️❤️

TJH

TJHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful customer service !

Glyka from Bras and Things at Airport Westfield was incredibly helpful in allowing me to return an online purchase to the store. I thought I’d try my luck before posting it back for an alternative size but she offered me an exchange or a voucher to the value of the bra. Thank you for being so lovely and helpful! Made the experience so much easier!

AMAZING !!!!

Oh my gawd !! I went to bras n things in Noosa civic queensland and received the best service. The two ladies were so kind and uplifting and made my day they were positive and made you feel good about yourself I highly recommend this specific store and if you live in Noosa don’t shop anywhere else for your bras n things because this is the best stop bra shop !!!!!!

Kel

KelBundaberg

Bras N Things Bundaberg - Rude staff September !

Have found this several times now when shopping at Bras n things in Hinkler in Bundaberg. The women are so rude, unfriendly and snobby and would not recommend you buy there if you want good customer service truly !
And hey I love posting good reviews when they are deserved not bad ones for sure.

GJS

GJSVictoria

Fit is completely off

Bought several one piece swimwear pieces online. They were so short in length the breast pads sit at the stomach area. I can’t wear them. So very disappointed. For the price I expect a lot better

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

I went into Liverpool Bras n Things today, I've never had such a poor experience within any store before. The girl who I had approached did not even acknowledge that i was there and I had to ask the girls there multiple times for help and they still told me to wait. I asked if they had my size and they did not bother to check and proceeded to tell me no straight away. They have lost me as a customer thats for sure!!!