Bras N Things

Bras N Things

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caitlyn

CaitlynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better quality at target or big w

Have brought maybe 7 bras from bras n things in the last year. I am now down to 2 as the quality is awful. I've had straps snap, wire poking through or clips at the back falling off.
I paid around the $80 mark for these bras and had to Bin most of them yet I have a bra from big w that I paid $20 for and is nearing the end of its life after 3 years.!!!

Never again

Store LocationMultiple stores

Mfitz

MfitzFar North Queensland, QLD

Not happy jan!

I have bought quite a few bras from this company but as beautiful as they are I only get about 3 weeks use in total before the bra wire pops and and stabs me mid wear. I'm currently at work and now I have to deal with this crap all day. Should have known better.

Store LocationOnline

Amazing service from Tara in Bankstown

I had gone to bras n things for the first time and was absolutely surprised by the service I was given by Tara. She was sweet and helpful and made sure we got what we came for and a little extra. Tara stayed overtime to help us even when her shift had ended. If you could please show Tara this review it would be awesome. From natara, jana and alara! as we promised we would write a review.

Store Locationbankstown shopping centre

Amazing Help!!

I went into my local Bathurst store today to buy a new bra as the wire in mine had come out after only having it for two months, and usually the bras I get from here are great! The lady working straight away told me to bring it back in and she would organise an exchange for me! I didn’t even go in there expecting one which was awesome!! Very happy!

Store LocationBathurst NSW 2795

Aleen K.

Aleen K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality bras and poor service

Poor quality bras, expensive and service is poor, unhelpful and not friendly. The bankstown so called qualified fitter is not and has no idea how to fit a person to a bra that fits correct. Target bras a cheaper & better quality

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown NSW 2200

cecalnan

cecalnanSydney, NSW

Wont go back to this shop.

The shop at Wetherill Park was terrible. The lady was alone I was the only customer and was not offered any assistance. The delivery guy got priority over me and my mother.

Store LocationWetherill Park

Jo Bevan

Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Positive Shopping Experience.

• +1
Store Locationhttps://www.brasnthings.com/

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love this store

The staff are always super helpful, friendly, humor is in a respectful way and make the experience of buying bras fun. My favourite store by far. Excellent Quality bras and excellent pricing. Definately suggest fitting in store as some bras vary in the sizing.

Store LocationFountain Gate
Corvida

CorvidaMelbourne

Quick delivery

I ordered two beautiful bras yesterday and they arrived today. Quickest delivery ever! Great priced sale items in my size, 16D, which is hard to find of good quality and price elsewhere. First time customer but will definitely be a repeat one. Thankyou!

Store LocationOnline

The most discomfort I have ever felt in a bra

Too fat  At a size 14-16

Too fat At a size 14-16Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Appalled

I would have assumed an outlet this big would not discriminate someone of a size 14-16 with a C cup! Apparently!!!! They don’t make bras for my size! I was not only appalled but embarrassed when trying to find something Special! This store should be ashamed of itself and the buyers need a hard slap into reality, we are not all size zero!

Store LocationWendouree Ballarat Victoria

C.G.

C.G.Darwin

Nice to receive good service

I was very pleased with the service received by Bra’s N Things. It is great when a company has policies that really put the consumer first. I bought 3 bra’s mid last year and unfortunately the wire had popped through 2 out of the 3 bra’s by December making them unwearable, which is unfortunate and I was quite annoyed however, when I contacted Bra’s N Things they said they would replace them. I was able to go into store with the faulty bra’s and have them replaced. I couldn’t have been more pleased and this service will keep me coming back.

Mitch naughty night

Mitch naughty nightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and collect is horrible

Never order online click and collect, it's not same day or even next day. Due to the orders being dispatched from the warehouse it takes 5 days. The supermarket is same day click and collect.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Such great customer service at Castle Towers!

Very satisfied with the service I received yesterday at about 3pm by two lovely ladies at the Castle Hill store. I had done an Afterpay refund and it was quite complicated and I was having issues but the ladies got straight on the phone to their customer service line and sorted me out straight away while still serving customers, I was super impressed! The two ladies at the counter so sorry I don’t remember your names but you gave me more than enough info that I needed to claim my refund from the bank! I’m so grateful:)

Isabella bodysuit and Entice playsuit

Just want to say thanks for the fantastic service from the manager at your Lower Hutt store. She was extremely helpful and had fantastic knowledge of your product.

Very pleasant to deal with and can'twait to return.

The bodysuit and playsuit are gorgeous and fit perfectly.

Charlotte

CharlotteHobart, TAS

Very disappointed

I bought a waist shaper from cat and fiddle Bras n Things store. I wanted it for a fancy dress party but ended up getting a costume. It cost $70 and I was told I could exchange it if I wanted. I had only tried it on and had cut the tag off to make this easier but I hadn't worn it other than this. I was told by the lady who keenly sold it to me that it couldn't be exchanged as the tags have been removed. I have never experienced this treatment before and I will never shop at such an unloving store again.

Guyincognito

GuyincognitoAdelaide

Excellent service, made me feel at ease. Thank you.

Bethany from your Ingle Farm store in SA was fantastic. As a guy shopping for myself it was refreshing to have assistance and someone willing to find a item to fit me correctly and assist with instore fitting. My wife loves them and was glad to hear my instore experience went well.

Loosing this bet with my wife to wear her panties was a blessing in disguise, so much more comfortable than what I've been wearing all my life.

Tracy

Tracy

Great staff member

I went to bras n things at Orien on Saturday 19/01/19. I was served by a lovely girl, her name was Jacqui. I have never been in these stores as I thought I couldn't get my size as I am bigger build, but she made me feel at ease and found me a wonderful bra that I love. She is an asset to the company. Thank you Jacqui.

Geo

GeoPerth

Best bra I ever owned!!

The body bliss bras are the best thing since sliced bread, I tell you.

I bought this bra in the middle of 2016. It’s pretty much been my everyday bra.

I’m a small person, but I make up for that in the chestage area. This bra has been my go-to for 2 and a half years. I wear it to work, to class, when I walk my dogs - everything!

It’s terribly stained from years of wearing it, and even when it was stretching and the fabric on the cups started to sag, I still wore it all the time. This evening, (18/01/19) it finally gave up. A massive tear from the cup to the clasp. Best bra I ever owned. Can’t wait for my next one. Just wish it was more affordable.

Horrible customer service at highpoint

Waiting for assistance was a ridiculous wait when shop assistants were doing very little. Very poor customer service. Had a voucher to spend and left without a purchase.