Bras N Things

Bras N Things

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing service from Tara in Bankstown

I had gone to bras n things for the first time and was absolutely surprised by the service I was given by Tara. She was sweet and helpful and made sure we got what we came for and a little extra. Tara stayed overtime to help us even when her shift had ended. If you could please show Tara this review it would be awesome. From natara, jana and alara! as we promised we would write a review.

Store Locationbankstown shopping centre

Amazing Help!!

I went into my local Bathurst store today to buy a new bra as the wire in mine had come out after only having it for two months, and usually the bras I get from here are great! The lady working straight away told me to bring it back in and she would organise an exchange for me! I didn’t even go in there expecting one which was awesome!! Very happy!

Store LocationBathurst NSW 2795

Terrible quality bras and poor service

Poor quality bras, expensive and service is poor, unhelpful and not friendly. The bankstown so called qualified fitter is not and has no idea how to fit a person to a bra that fits correct. Target bras a cheaper & better quality

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown NSW 2200

Wont go back to this shop.

The shop at Wetherill Park was terrible. The lady was alone I was the only customer and was not offered any assistance. The delivery guy got priority over me and my mother.

Store LocationWetherill Park

Positive Shopping Experience.

My first time purchasing from the Bras N Things online store & it’s been a positive experience.

My purchases were made during the Click Frenzy Mayhem online sales.
I was happy to see Bras N Things listed as a participating retailer.
I managed to get some amazing bargains at very very affordable prices.

Navigation throughout the online store was easy & I found the items that I wanted quite quickly.
They offer a great range of underwear, bras, sleepwear, playwear, etc.

I placed my order on Tuesday 21st May & received the order confirmation email the same day.

Received notification that my delivery was on its way on Thursday 23rd May.

Delivery received today, Friday 24th May.

Packaging was a satchel with my items placed in a Bras N Things store shopping bag & neatly folded & sealed with a large piece of sticky tape to prevent items coming out of the bag during transit.
Paper receipt included inside of the bag with the items.
Clothing items of great quality.

I purchased:
Be Mine floral print satin wrap/gown.
Be Mine floral print satin cami.
Be Mine floral print satin sleep shorts.
Bamboo Shorts in bamboo fabric.
Bamboo Tank Tops in bamboo fabric.

Customer service over the phone today was exceptional with a query that I had regarding whether my delivery was an authorised safe drop off, or if it required a signature, due to the courier driver insisting that I had to sign for the delivery, even though my Australia Post app showed this delivery as authorised to leave in a Safe Place.
The lovely lady from customer service told me that my delivery was indeed authorised as a safe drop off & she is currently looking into this problem for me as to why this driver refused to leave my parcel without my signing.

I highly recommend buying from Bras N Things online store.

Very happy with my purchases & will definitely be a returning online store customer.

Store Locationhttps://www.brasnthings.com/

Love love love this store

The staff are always super helpful, friendly, humor is in a respectful way and make the experience of buying bras fun. My favourite store by far. Excellent Quality bras and excellent pricing. Definately suggest fitting in store as some bras vary in the sizing.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Quick delivery

I ordered two beautiful bras yesterday and they arrived today. Quickest delivery ever! Great priced sale items in my size, 16D, which is hard to find of good quality and price elsewhere. First time customer but will definitely be a repeat one. Thankyou!

Store LocationOnline

The most discomfort I have ever felt in a bra

Brought two bras yesterday that fitted well in the shop, so I made my purchase. Put one bra on at home, within 5 minutes VERY uncomfortable under neather my breasts where the wire is.. I tried adjusting and just had to undo the bra because I couldn’t stand it. Put the other bra on for work today, appeared to be comfortable, APPEARED. I had the most uncomfortable day due to this bra. It was incredibly uncomfortable, it was continually cutting into my skin under my breasts. It was awkward and embarrassing constantly adjusting my bra and trying to be discreet infront of fellow staff and our patients... I was trying to ignore the discomfort but it was driving me insane!! It’s also triggered a memory of why i haven’t been buying from Bras N Things for so many years, I now remember an identical situation with a bra from this store at least 12 years ago. And Now I discover I did not even get a receipt! Just a paper “receipt” that only offers $5 off next purchase. I will be at this store promptly in the morning...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Appalled

I would have assumed an outlet this big would not discriminate someone of a size 14-16 with a C cup! Apparently!!!! They don’t make bras for my size! I was not only appalled but embarrassed when trying to find something Special! This store should be ashamed of itself and the buyers need a hard slap into reality, we are not all size zero!

Store LocationWendouree Ballarat Victoria

Nice to receive good service

I was very pleased with the service received by Bra’s N Things. It is great when a company has policies that really put the consumer first. I bought 3 bra’s mid last year and unfortunately the wire had popped through 2 out of the 3 bra’s by December making them unwearable, which is unfortunate and I was quite annoyed however, when I contacted Bra’s N Things they said they would replace them. I was able to go into store with the faulty bra’s and have them replaced. I couldn’t have been more pleased and this service will keep me coming back.

Click and collect is horrible

Never order online click and collect, it's not same day or even next day. Due to the orders being dispatched from the warehouse it takes 5 days. The supermarket is same day click and collect.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Such great customer service at Castle Towers!

Very satisfied with the service I received yesterday at about 3pm by two lovely ladies at the Castle Hill store. I had done an Afterpay refund and it was quite complicated and I was having issues but the ladies got straight on the phone to their customer service line and sorted me out straight away while still serving customers, I was super impressed! The two ladies at the counter so sorry I don’t remember your names but you gave me more than enough info that I needed to claim my refund from the bank! I’m so grateful:)

Isabella bodysuit and Entice playsuit

Just want to say thanks for the fantastic service from the manager at your Lower Hutt store. She was extremely helpful and had fantastic knowledge of your product.

Very pleasant to deal with and can'twait to return.

The bodysuit and playsuit are gorgeous and fit perfectly.

Very disappointed

I bought a waist shaper from cat and fiddle Bras n Things store. I wanted it for a fancy dress party but ended up getting a costume. It cost $70 and I was told I could exchange it if I wanted. I had only tried it on and had cut the tag off to make this easier but I hadn't worn it other than this. I was told by the lady who keenly sold it to me that it couldn't be exchanged as the tags have been removed. I have never experienced this treatment before and I will never shop at such an unloving store again.

Excellent service, made me feel at ease. Thank you.

Bethany from your Ingle Farm store in SA was fantastic. As a guy shopping for myself it was refreshing to have assistance and someone willing to find a item to fit me correctly and assist with instore fitting. My wife loves them and was glad to hear my instore experience went well.

Loosing this bet with my wife to wear her panties was a blessing in disguise, so much more comfortable than what I've been wearing all my life.

Great staff member

I went to bras n things at Orien on Saturday 19/01/19. I was served by a lovely girl, her name was Jacqui. I have never been in these stores as I thought I couldn't get my size as I am bigger build, but she made me feel at ease and found me a wonderful bra that I love. She is an asset to the company. Thank you Jacqui.

Best bra I ever owned!!

The body bliss bras are the best thing since sliced bread, I tell you.

I bought this bra in the middle of 2016. It’s pretty much been my everyday bra.

I’m a small person, but I make up for that in the chestage area. This bra has been my go-to for 2 and a half years. I wear it to work, to class, when I walk my dogs - everything!

It’s terribly stained from years of wearing it, and even when it was stretching and the fabric on the cups started to sag, I still wore it all the time. This evening, (18/01/19) it finally gave up. A massive tear from the cup to the clasp. Best bra I ever owned. Can’t wait for my next one. Just wish it was more affordable.

Horrible customer service at highpoint

Waiting for assistance was a ridiculous wait when shop assistants were doing very little. Very poor customer service. Had a voucher to spend and left without a purchase.

Staff

Went to shop at Marion SA on New Years Eve, waited for staff assistance for a fitting and help with products. Waited 10 min but nobody even looked up to help. I left. Went to Harbourtown on New Years Day and went to other bra shops which one was not open and the other did not have nice products. As a last resort I then decided to try Bras and Things for the last time due to bad experience the day before. I then started looking around as there was only one staff member on. This lovely young girl named Chiara asked if I needed any help and from there she assisted me extremely well and very professional. She was great at fitting bras and making you feel comfortable. Whilst she assisted me she was also running around helping others. This young lady is fantastic at her job and an asset to your store otherwise I would never go to bras n things again. Thankyou Chiara you are an asset to this store and I have very comfortable bras.

Staff Seemingly Acting Crazy

I've had a few strange issues with staff in one of your stores. Firstly, I popped in the other day to try on the blue robe and I took the small and medium into the change room. When I came out, the girl actually said to me, "So I'll just ring BOTH of those up for you shall i?" Is that a joke? Does she not realise that you take several sizes in to try on and only buy one product. What do I want with two exactly the same robes and is she working on commission? I would certainly go out of my way to buy online just to avoid paying that woman commission. What if I took two of the same bra in there; would she expect to charge me for all of them? Madness and it was just so insulting!

Secondly, not long ago I went in there and a new sales woman gave me one hell of a fright when I saw her face - she was made up literally like a clown. I was trying not to laugh. The make up was so heavy and she had stripes all over her face and the eyes were just like black pits surrounded by layers and layers of makeup. I couldn't believe she would leave the house like that. Admittedly I haven't seen her back in there so maybe she was given the flick. Please hire SENSIBLE girls for your stores. I like the girl who has been there for years, she's always friendly.

I do like your website a lot and the sales you have there, but I seem to get at least one email a day from you announcing the latest sale...you seem to forever have the same sale going (either 20% or 30% off)even though it will "end at midnight, get in now". Yet the sale keeps going for another week? No one takes these emails seriously. You need to email a lot less, maybe only twice a week in order to have more impact. Other than that, I enjoy ordering online as the items always arrive quickly.