Bras N Things

3.6

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

I went into Liverpool Bras n Things today, I've never had such a poor experience within any store before. The girl who I had approached did not even acknowledge that i was there and I had to ask the girls there multiple times for help and they still told me to wait. I asked if they had my size and they did not bother to check and proceeded to tell me no straight away. They have lost me as a customer thats for sure!!!

Store LocationLiverpool
Belle

BellePerth, WA

Awesome service for Maddison

Amazing service from Maddison ASM at Innaloo. So friendly helpful and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. She helped me find my right size. Will definitely go back there even thou I live 2 hours away

Britt

Britt

Exploitative imagery

Bev M

Bev MCanberra 2600, ACT

Best sports bras

Very easy to navigate the site and they all ways have my size..............wooooohooooooooo. It is really hard to find a good bra that can hold everything where it be during a work out.

Store LocationOnline store
Jessie Gillin

Jessie GillinGippsland, VIC

Perfection

I've shopped online and in store quite a few times. The in store staff go above and beyond to help you out with what you're looking for. The online store is also a wonderful place to shop and orders are sent extremely fast. 100% recommend.

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Under wire bra poke - easy solution.

Bra hack... if the under wire starts to poke out of your bra then the solution is a fabric Band Aid over the wire poke. Replace each wash. It works.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Shirley

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Visited the emporium store 21st June 2020 and purchased a couple of bras.

The customer service delivered by Jessica and Caroline was excellent and delivered with a smile.

Will definitely go back.

Store LocationEmporium, Melbourne
Paige C.

Paige C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing customer service

I purchased 3 bras online and didn't decide I was unhappy with the fit until the tags were off and I had tried wearing them a few times. I went to my local store (Canberra City, ACT) to get properly fitted and joked about my silly COVID-19 online purchase when I knew I should have waited til the store was open again. The staff member told me to come back with the bras (tagless and no receipt) and she would happily refund me/swap them out for correctly fitted bras. I did not expect any kind of help for my own foolish mistake but the staff insisted they wanted me happy in anything I purchased from their store!
Some of the most genuine customer service and an outstanding returns policy!

Store LocationCanberra City, ACT

Never got my order

I made the mistake of ordering something online from Bras N Things. They told me my order arrived and it never did. I have been trying to get in contact with the customer service but nobody gets back to me. I feel completely robbed. Do not trust Bras N Things.

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my products & Delivery was so fast!

I purchased a warm fluffy robe & it is perfect for winter! So soft & comfy!
Also bought some stockings as I have always bought my stockings from Bras n Things, best quality!
Fast delivery when I was expecting it to take a while due to Covid-19

Kushla

Kushla

Scam website after a month still have no goods!

Ordered 6 items over a month ago from bras n things they have not arrived no one is available on the phone number they provided in my order and I've recieved one email with a tracking number for dhl couriers and two weeks later the tracking number still does not exist on the courier website. I totally got scammed buyer beware!

Mishy

MishySouthwest, VIC

Disappointed

I love the fit of these bras but every time I get a new one within a month the underwire pops out leaving the bra unwearable not happy at all

Store LocationVictoria
Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst website, worst staff

Brought a lingerie piece through Humm, everything went through, Humm took my payment and then Bras N Things tells me there is no order for me in the system, despite me having proof on Humm and proof money was taken from my bank! Have been trying to contact them for almost 2 hours with NO HELP! BEWARE buying through Humm on the website or using the website all together!!

Shocking customer service

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationEastland
JKZ2018

JKZ2018

Poor quality bras

I have been using bras from bras N things for a while. Recently I started to think about changing brands. I have 3 bras with broken wires in the past a few years. I hand wash them or put in a proper wash bag with plastic frames. The wires got broken just after a few months. And also I have bras with wires sticking out, loosen straps just after a short amount of time. Oh and I have an underwear (was a complimentary gift) got broken lace after three times’ of wear. It seems they want us to keep spending money on them by providing low quality products.

Amanda

Amanda

Great range

Love the same side always get a great jargon and always quick to get product...Great quilty and I the sizing is great.and range for us bigger breasted girls is cool as

LaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible service! the manager or boss , who said “get out of my store” because they didn’t have my order. Yuck

She swore at me
She told me to get out of the store
When I said I would report her she said “good”
Brought $50 worth of items

Can’t believe this idiotic behaviour

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationDandenong

“Julie” is her name

MeganL

MeganL

simple fix made very difficult

I tried to change a size on a order i only put in late last night but was told i need to cancel order and reorder everything. Time consuming! The order hadn't even been picked or packed and you couldn't help me out but you were more than happy to take my money!

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff, good quality bras

I went to the Gold Coast Robina Shopping Centre Bras N Things and the staff there were so helpful and . friendly and super sweet. They have the best quality pyjamas and bras and undies.

Store LocationRobina Town Centre
Caitlyn

CaitlynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better quality at target or big w

Have brought maybe 7 bras from bras n things in the last year. I am now down to 2 as the quality is awful. I've had straps snap, wire poking through or clips at the back falling off.
I paid around the $80 mark for these bras and had to Bin most of them yet I have a bra from big w that I paid $20 for and is nearing the end of its life after 3 years.!!!

Never again