AmaZing shop!

This shop is amazing. I have found it so hard to find bras to fit my bigger bust my whole life until I found this place. It is so hard to find well fitted, well made bras, let alone nursing or sports bras, and this place has everything. The staff I have interacted with have all been exceptional. I have ordered both online and bought in store and the service has been excellent both times. When I ordered online the item was delivered less than 48 hours later! Amazing!

Store LocationOnline store/Sydney store
Ness

Ness

Best bra shop by far

The Brava team always go above and beyond to ensure that you get the best outcome. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my bras. Even during lockdown, their service has been exceptional. I needed some bras quickly due to being 34 weeks pregnant and the team managed to get them to me in three days. In addition, their products are always fantastic quality and their knowledge about sizing etc is fantastic. I highly recommend Brava for all your big bra needs!

Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Expert, friendly and personalised service.

Dominique was professional, attentive, respectful and so very knowledgeable. I have been having bra fittings since I was a teenager and I have to give her her dues - she knows her stuff. An absolute credit to your organisation and to her! I will definitely be back and am now armed with all sorts of wonderful information about bra care, sizing and am ready to go online to spend up big.

I’d highly recommend Brava and your Sydney fitter Dominique. Thank you :)

Store LocationSydney
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you so much Helen, we really appreciate your feedback. Dom is amazing and she is a wonderful part of the very committed Brava team. Many thanks, Lin

Positive fitting experience by Donna at Brava Lingerie Sydney store

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online fitting, great experience

I would highly recommend Brava Lingerie if you are thinking of doing an online fitting. The service and delivery were very professional, and the staff knowledgeable and courteous. In these difficult times I felt comfortable and confident with the whole process.

Store LocationPrahran and Highpoint
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hello Susan, thank you so much for the feedback, it is appreciated. The team are absolutely committed to help and they really care about the how people feel when fitted correctly, especially in these challenging times. Many thanks, Lin

Jacqui

JacquiSouthwest, VIC

Great online shopping experience

I had a great experience shopping online with Brava Lingerie. I used the Virtual Fitter profile and received style recommendations the next day. I made a purchase based on the suggestions and it was a perfect fit and looks great. Fast response times and fast delivery even during pandemic delays from other shops. Website is very easy to search with good filtering options. The Fitter's Comments available on my bra styles is especially helpful - really useful when shopping online.

My new favourite!

I have exclusively worn Royce sports bras in the past, but really wanted to try something different. I've been jogging a lot lately and ordered the Shock Absorber - and it is just excellent. The band sits well, doesn't ride up and is comfortable, with intelligently-placed padded areas. The straps are relatively wide and also comfy, with great padding, and they stay in place. And the support is amazing. Very limited movement compared to what I'm used to, and they're held in place securely and comfortably. The material is great too, wicks moisture away and the performance really holds up over an hour of jogging and walking.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationPrahran, VIC
Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service... A+

I am a long time in shop Brava customer and first time online shopper. Initially I had difficulty with the online payment page and after several attempts, I initiated contact using the online chat option. The response came back within 1 or 2 minutes when I was told to refresh the page (which I did) and failing that to ring the customer service number which I had to do.

The very friendly customer service operator was eager to help and assisted me in making the payment over the phone. Thank you so much for making this shopping experience a positive one.

Love the Brava range, keep up the great work.

Store Locationonline
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Sandra, thank you for sticking with us, we love to help. Hope you are enjoying your new purchase - and staying safe, Our best wishes, Lin,

Helen F.

Helen F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bras for everyday but still feeling sexy

I went to the Prahran store. Heather was amazing. Being a larger cup Brava is the only store in Victoria that offer not only amazing bras but great customer service. I’ve been a customer for 3 years and absolutely always happy.

Store LocationPrahran
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Helen, thank you. Heather is a star and loves to help. Brava is there for you. Stay well, best wishes, Lin

Nicola

NicolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous customer service

Big thanks to Sarah at a Brava Lingerie Prahran store for hunting down the item I wanted, even when it wasn’t available online. Great service and fast delivery. Thank you!

Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Nicole, thank you, that is great to know, enjoy your new bra, The Brava team love to help:) best wishes, Lin

Fabulous service and quality products

I visited the Sydney store last Friday and they didn’t have my size and colour in stock for my favourite Corin bra. The fabulous staff placed an order for me with the Camberwell store and it arrived in the mail on Monday! Fabulous service thank you!!!

Store LocationDruitt Street Sydney but sent from Camberwell store
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Jenni, that is great, thank you for letting us now, Brava Sydney team are very special :) Stay well, regards, Lin

Fantastic service and product

It is so lovely to have such personalised service. I did have to exchange my bras due to sizing with no dramas and now fit perfectly. Great eyes ladies! Impressed!

Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hello Leanne, lovely to know you were well looked after, thank you for letting us know. Warm regards, Lin

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great service. Fantastic range

I consulted with the online team in order to find the right bra. It arrived yesterday and fits perfectly. No mean feat considering i’m normally an 8G and in my first trimester. I will definitely be back. Thank you!

Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Jess, thank you for letting us know, so happy we were able to help. Hope you are keeping well at this amazing (and strange) time for you. Many thanks, Lin

Wonderful help with a long overdue refresh of my bras!

Store LocationHighpoint shopping centre, Melbourne
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Lex, thank you for the wonderful feedback. So good to hear about your experience, the Brava team are amazing and really know the product. Enjoy the bras, stay safe and come visit again soon :) best wishes, Lin

Justine

Justine

Top service, amazing options for petite but curvy girls!

Brava were a total relief after 20 years of ugly/impractical/excessively xxy bras in specialty stores. (I was buying size 10DD stretch sports crops most of that time, only to discover I can get my true size 6FF here). There's the most helpful range of sizes and brands (that are a revelation to me after 20 years of "settling"), and really helpful, professional service. Excellent conduct adjusting business during the COVID crisis, too. Until we can get back in stores, I could not ask for more help from the Brava team, and the sport bra I ordered (that I didn't like the shape of, otherwise was perfect) they let me return easily. So personal, caring and informative. I recommend!

Store LocationMelbourne
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Justine, thank you so much for your feedback, Brava was created for exactly your needs - mine were the same:) We have a fantastic team and they will be delighted to have helped. Thank you and stay safe, Lin

Lindsey

LindseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great!

Visited Brava Highpoint a couple of weeks ago. Was served by a lovely lady who gave me 'perky' breasts again! As a mid 60s lady, gravity had taken over! Not any more!
Will definitely be back - wouldn't go anywhere else after a great and positive experience and lovely staff.

Store LocationHighpoint
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Lindsey, welcome to the Brava community, we love to help and our team are amazing. Thank you so much for your support, it is appreciated. Best wishes, Lin

Love love love Brava!

I adore Brava since being introduced by a friend a few years ago. Cannot recommend this store and brand enough. Every time I have been to any of these stores in Melbourne, I have left happy - the fittings, the staff and the product. very happy every time.

Store LocationPrahran Melbourne
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hello Leah, thank you so much, fabulous to know that Brava is able to provide what you need, it is a great team:) We really appreciate your comments, thank you, Lin

Sallie B.

Sallie B.

Bras that actually make you feel good!!

Store LocationSydney NSW
Therese

ThereseVictoria

So comfortable !

I had been keen to go to Brava and I was not disappointed. The staff we’re very friendly and didn’t rush me. I’m very happy with my Corin Virginia bra. I will be returning.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationHighpoint Maribyrnong
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hi Therese, thank you so much, the Brava team loves to help and the Corin certainly is a favourite. We look forward to your next visit. Stay safe, Lin

Amazing service!