Brava Lingerie

• Sizing True to size (35) · Very large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Isabelle S.

Isabelle S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service and beautiful bras!!

Store LocationMelbourne

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great place to buy Bras

Brava at Hampton is a great place to by your bras. The staff are experienced and friendly. It was an efficient and satisfying to buy what I need so quickly

Excellent Customer service

I just wanted to send some positive feedback for Ruby who works at the Camberwell Brava Store.
I have always had incredible positive customer service from your staff but Ruby was particularly lovely, helpful and an excellent listener. She also managed to select me the right strapless bra on the first go!
Thanks so much for the environment you create in store, the knowledge and the excellent products.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCamberwell
Christie

ChristieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Personable service with comfortable and quality products

It's so nice being able to attend a store with friendly and personable customer service, even shopping online is a great experience with their virtual fitter service. The products are so comfortable and doesn't compromise on looks for bigger sizes. I always look forward to sales and would absolutely love a store in the northern suburbs of Melbourne

Store LocationHighpoint
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Brilliant service, a pleasure to shop with.

Store LocationOnline
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Great product range for larger cup sizes, very knowledgeable and courteous staff.

The assistant brought everything to me in the fitting room but was totally fine if I just wanted to browse. They actually had beautiful styles in my size. This doesn’t happen often.

Store LocationCamberwell
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hello Justine, thank you so much for your lovely comments. I am delighted that the you loved the ranges. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. Many thanks, Lin

Love at first fit - online ordering

Store Locationonline store/ordering from New Zealand

Erika H.

Erika H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

A truly positive bra shopping experience! My new go to stop.
Staff were knowledgeable across a number of brands and super helpful getting the perfect fit for me which I usually find very hard.

The range of styles was good and anything they didn't have they were more than happy to have brought in, which only took a few days! They have really mastered that tricky art of being supportive and helpful but not at all pushy.

Store LocationHampton
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Hello Erika, I am thrilled that we were able to help and the team worked with you using their incredible product knowledge to get the perfect fit. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know, many thanks. Lin

Allie

AllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy and friendly.

Visited Hampton store today for the first time. Definitely needed a new bra. Rachael was very helpful. Listened to what I wanted and brought me several options all of which were good in line with my idea of what I wanted. Made sure that the fit was right.

Very happy with the experience.

Store LocationHampton
Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I wanted a bra that was similar to a Ewa Michalak bra I already owned. I called the store and Sarah explained to me which bras were a similar fit. She was knowledgeable and helpful and as a result I made a perfect selection. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationOnline
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review Monica. We are so happy to hear that Sarah was able to assist you with another Ewa Michalak bra. Enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brava Lingerie - I won't shop anywhere else for my swimwear and bras now

Store LocationSydney
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you so much for sharing your bra shopping experience with us Patricia. We are thrilled to hear your kind words and will pass them along to Ros! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Perfect online shopping experience for larger cup sizes

Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear about your bra shopping experience online. Enjoy your new bras!

Janine

JanineVictoria

This store is amazing

My first visit to a Brava store (Camberwell) was the most positive experience and I'l never look elsewhere now for bra and swimsuit shopping. The staff were so warm, friendly, interested and helpful .... and highly knowledgeable and professional about the wide product range. The advice regarding fitting and selection was truly priceless and has literally changed my life! It is hard to find such genuinely good customer service and quality bras anywhere - and nowhere has ever compared to Brava. You have a new customer for life!

Store LocationCamberwell Victoria
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you so much for your feedback Janine. We are so happy to hear about your experience at our Camberwell store and will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. Enjoy your new purchases and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sandy

SandyPerth, WA

Finally found the best lingerie at Brava

After years of buying bras and never feeling comfortable, Brava has changed my life. They have the best selection and all the bras I have bought fit perfectly and that’s shopping online.

Store LocationBrava online
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Sandy! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your bra experience shopping at Brava and look forward to seeing you again soon!

REJ

REJAustralian Capital Territory

Great service from a fabulous team

I had waited until I had travelled to Melbourne to visit Brava. At first I was a little nervous that there didn't appear a great amount of stock in my size but one of their fantastic staff soon came to help and provided me with a great range of options. Even though they were very busy, they were attentive, listened to the requirements and provided exactly what was needed. Can't wait to go back and have ordered online in between.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Our team are all so passionate about providing a positive bra shopping experience & we're so happy to hear that you had a great range of bras to choose from! We look forward to seeing you again.

M Russell

M RussellSydney, NSW

Bravo for Brava

At last ! A brand that I can ensure a great fit, fabulous customer service and online.
Easy to navigate the online store and fitting department also.
Quality products .
Will be visiting in person soon.

Store LocationBrava
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thanks for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience shopping with Brava online. We look forward to seeing you in-store soon!

Tanya_Capricorn

Tanya_CapricornGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect bra for everyday! Love it!

I have been purchasing the same bra for nearly 10 years from Brava Lingerie and to date have been completely satisfied with them. I will definitely recommend it to other buyers for an everyday, comfortable fit.

Store LocationBrava Lingerie Prahran Store
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us Tanya and for all your support over the last 10 years! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Roberta

RobertaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support

Again, very happy with the Freya active, comfortable and fits well.
Great to wear for my sporting & gym activities as well as everyday use.
Thanks to the knowledgeable salesperson, very helpful.
Easy to find the Highpoint store.

Store LocationHighpoint, Maribyrnong
Lin W.Brava Lingerie

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Freya Active sports bra. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience in-store at Highpoint! Enjoy your new sports bra!

Anna B

Anna B

So Happy!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSydney Town Hall end

Melissa B.

Melissa B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I visited your highpoint store yesterday & was blown away by the service I received. I was purchasing a bra & shapewear for an event & it was such a smooth process for something that would usually cause me stress. The shapewear wasn’t in stock in the colour I required so the lovely lady (didn’t catch her name) organised for it to be sent directly to my house from your Hampton store. Less than 10 minutes from leaving the store I received a call from the Hampton store to provide me with a tracking number. I was honestly blown away. Thank you so much I am so appreciate for the help & I will be a return customer

Store LocationSecond