Listing monitored by Brava Lingerie

Ann C.
Ann C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I went to Brava seeking an attentive salesperson who could help fit me for a bra and provide style guidance. Brava fit the bill. The salesperson politely gauged my size, and even knew the brand of bra I had on by sight! She then proceeded to fit me in several styles, helpfully assessing fit and ensuring my comfort when recommending styles. I was happy to see Brava carries Fantasie, my favourite brand.

Wonderful service.

I had a wonderful experience at the Brava Brisbane store. The service I received was outstanding. I'm very fussy and know what I want. The lady helping me worked so hard finding the exact products I wanted and the fitting was perfect. I must have tried on at least 10 bras to get the perfect ones. The product knowledge about size and fit was amazing and the store is beautifully appointed.
Overall a lovely experience and we all know sometimes finding perfect fitting bras can be stressful!
Will definitely be shopping here again.

erin
erinSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best larger cup and plus sized bra store in Australia

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant virtual fitting service!

I recently used Brava's virtual fitting service.

I had a really great experience with Simone, who is really lovely and provided great advice and even emailed an order ready for me to use.

I live over an hour from the closest store so to be able to be fitted at home and have all my questions answered was wonderful.

The bras arrived quickly and are just right. I also love the hand-written notes that came with the bras.

Thanks for your great stores (I’ve been to two) and for this great service.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

I've been visiting Brava for almost a decade now & have always had such positive experiences. However today probably takes the cake, I was served by Mary at the Camberwell store. I was so impressed (and flattered) by how out of her way she went to help me with my purchases. She let me try on numerous bras & gave me her feedback until we found the right one & at no point did she make me feel like I was asking too much or that anything was too hard. She told me about the bras she personally loves & why & supported me with my decision. Mary is an absolute star & a perfect example of what customer service should be.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Store LocationCamberwell
Nicole Skehan
Nicole SkehanLaunceston, TAS

Amazing store!! Will be back again

If I could rate more than 5 stars I would. I've never felt so comfortable getting fitted and never felt so at home in a store. Shiori was super helpful! She spent the time with me helping me try different products and ensured I was comfortable in what I was wearing. Exceptional service and I will be back! Tasmania is a fair distance away from this store but I will only be shopping here from now on. Definitely spreading the word around about Brava!!

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Most understanding bra for people of different shapes!

I have been finding it tough to get a bra in Australia, but this place does miracles and is perfect!

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Hello T, thank you, we are delighted you have found Brava, the perfect place for D cup and Up women. Have a lovely weekend, best wishes, Lin

M K.
M K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

When I found out about this store I was very excited to finally be able to purchase a bra that doesn't require alterations. This store is fantastic for women with bigger busts on a smaller frame! They have lots of styles and colours catering to every woman's needs. The styles are very pretty, affordable and great quality too. I’ve just had fantastic customer service for a bra I purchased and had to exchange. Very easy to do via their great customer care team and all done smoothly via email with the lovely Renae.

Thank you for bringing us a great store that caters to all shapes and sizes!

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Hi M, thank you so much for your feedback, Brava is honoured to provide the best bras for D cup and Up women and employ a wonderful team who are dedicated to finding solutions, Many thanks, enjoy the weekend, Lin

Changed my view of bra shopping.

Great customer service!

Website was easy to use. The quality for bigger sizes is amazing and so many cute designs! They send out the sweetest thank you cards too! Will definitely shop here again!

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Hi Chels, thank you so much for the lovely feedback, very proud of the range we are offering at Brava and our team really know the product and love to help. Many thanks Chels, enjoy your weekend :)

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!

Product range for larger cups and bands is incredible. Many sexy and pretty options. High quality. Will continue shopping here!

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Hello Ash, thank you for your feedback, Brava loves to help with beautiful ranges and expert fitting advice for D cup and up. Hope to welcome you back soon, have a lovely day, warm regards, Lin

Angela
Angela

A great new place to shop for lingerie

I shopped at Brava Sydney for the first time ever. The ladies were great. I was served by Mel who was very helpful and knowledgeable.
I usually shop at DeBra's but discovered Brava existed during lockdown and it is closer for me to get to also. So close to Town Hall train station.
Prices were great and such a wide range of beautiful lines available.
Will definitely be back and will be bringing friends too.

Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Hi Angela, Brava Sydney is a delight, close to transport and the team provides lovely service in a lovely private space. Thank you so much for visiting us and for your beautiful feedback, it is appreciated. Many thanks, Lin

Excellent shopping experience

Pleasant store environment, very helpful and knowledgeable, patient staff. Good range of lingerie for larger busts. Excellent customer service and worth a visit to find good quality, comfortable bras that fit properly. Highly recommended shopping experience.

Excellent recommendation - Curvy Kate strapless bra

I recently sent an email to Brava's customer service team, as I wanted an Elomi strapless bra but didn't know whether it was available in my size. They replied letting me know that particular bra size wasn't available in Elomi, but would I like their recommendations for alternatives?

Fast forward to last week and my Curvy Kate 10HH strapless bra in Latte arrived. It fits - my first strapless bra that fits! And it's so beautiful!

I can't thank Brava enough for what they provide. Their staff are all so well informed about breast sizes that in my mind they have well and truly set the standard. It makes life so much easier for those of us with large breasts.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Brava lingerie online

I just received my latest online order from Brava lingerie. I’m an 8h/g so I finding a bra that fits at all, is supportive and comfortable let alone attractive is a challenge. The Brava website has a wide selection of options (not just one boring one!), is easy to use and the the sizing info is clear. Orders arrive promptly and queries are answered without fuss. Great to be able to order from an Australian site and lovely to have so many choices and such an easy experience. Will definitely keep shopping online with Brava. It’s quicker and simpler than making it into the shop in person and the products/experience are great.

• Incentivised Review No
Lin W.Brava LingerieSend a private message

Thank you Kat, we really appreciate receiving the review, the team are pretty amazing and will be thrilled to read this too. Its a crazy time for us all so thank you for uplifting (pardon the pun) us at Brava. Many thanks, Lin, Brava