Brava Lingerie

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M Dale

M DaleCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful experience

I was in Sydney to shop for beautiful bras for my grand daughter and White Ivy in Double Bay recommended Brava Lingerie for the size cup we were seeking. What an incredible find. I knew how wonderful European bras were to wear myself and wanted my grand daughter to enjoy the experience of a perfect fitting and something beautiful. Luckily we arrived when the store was quiet and Ros gave us undivided attention, finding the perfect fit and a range of beautiful flattering styles.
The service Ros gave us was so good I purchased two beautiful bras for my grand daughter and the whole experience from visiting the store put us both in an uplifted mood to enjoy the rest of the day together.
Thank you Ros, you were fantastic and we will return.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSydney

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bravo Brava! You're the best

I have bought several bras from Brava and absolutely loved every one of them. They fit well, the ladies have been well informed and fitted me correctly. I am not a big person but have a full cup so it makes a big difference to have a well-fitted bra. Nothing compares to Brava.

Bravo! I have recommended you to all my friends.

Only one thing I would say, it would be great if you have a sale, I feel this would be a great incentive to the customer. Your bras are brilliant but expensive so a sale every so often would be advantageous.

Thank you once again.

Elizabeth

Store LocationHighpoint
Karen

KarenGreat Southern, WA

Finally after years of no hope

I have huge breast and find it impossible to get a bra my size. Thanks to you I finally look and feel fantastic, no more tears. The first bra did not fit but you had no hesitation in finding me one that would, and sorting out my exchange. You have no idea how fantastic I feel now. I have recommended you to every one with big boobs, and will be ordering many more. Thank you for turning my life around. No more saggy boobs. I will be back on line next pay day. The bra is so beautiful, I feel feminine again.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store Locationon line
Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Thank you for your great feedback Karen! We're really happy to have been able to help you find the support & comfort you deserve. It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying your purchase - thank you.

Brava starver service

Mock Service upon complaint. Protracted. Awkward. Demeaning, after 10 months due to being in UK. Only interested in selling Highpoint and Melb CBD. Fantasie bras broke upon home fitting. Only 6 month guarantee on bras costing 3 times ($150) as much as specialised bra in other business's ($50)

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brian
Brian

Amanda

Amanda

Wonderful Help

Poor customer service

I had gone to the store and Highpoint, knowing the brand of bra I preferred. I explained I had lost weight and needed to update what I had. The lady was not helpful at all. I specifically explained what I wanted to try on. 10 bras later it was suggested that I wait till I lose more weight and get fitted then. I will order the same brand I always have and do it online through somewhere else. Would I recommend them. Perhaps another store but doubtful.

Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Essential lingerie, I can’t live without it!

Store was clearly laid out, customer service is excellent. I love the styles and ranges. The quality of stock is high.

Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Thanks for your wonderful feedback & support Donna! We really appreciate you taking the time to share it.

SueIppo

SueIppo

What a find

Who would have every thought bra shopping could be a positive experience. Left a large dept store in tears and empty handed after a not so happy bra fitting experience, Stumbled across Brava and reluctantly entered. Needed bras for travelling. Well what a find. Felt so comfortable and the assistant knew exactly what to show me and more importantly put me into the right size. I cant think of a time when I have previously said bras were comfortable. My new bras feel like I have nothing on, no digging or pinching. Friends have commented on my change in shape. Am over the moon.

Dors

DorsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff member Gracie G who assisted me was extremely helpful

I wanted to say that the staff member that helped me was extremely helpful. She gave me suggestions as to what will be the best for me. The bras I bought are extremely comfortable

Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We're so happy to hear that you are happy with your visit. Enjoy your new bras!

Patricia

PatriciaMoss Vale

Very pleased to find Brava stocks Empriente

Empriente Melody is currently my favourite Bra so was very pleased to find that I could order it on line in Australia. My purchase arrived within a couple of days and because it is an expensive item it was an added bonus that postage was free. I was sorry I missed the fact I could have claimed the voucher I got for signing up to the website until after I had placed the order. Will definitely order from Brava again and visit the store near Town Hall when I am next in Sydney.

Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Thanks for your great feedback Patricia! We love the Empreinte Melody too. Enjoy your new bra.

KathleenP

KathleenPMelbourne

Very happy!

Just wanted to give you some feedback on my awesome Brava experience last week! I hadn't bought a bra since the birth of my first child, who is now two. I've recently lost some weight after starting a new health kick and realised my bras were too loose. After a deflating experience at a department store the previous day, I got to Brava ready to dread the whole experience, but I loved it! It was the service and the final outcome that nailed it - I came home with four beautiful and comfortable bras in my actual size (10DD and not 14C). I love them. And the lady who served me was attentive without being pushy and knew her stuff. I will be back and I will be recommending Brava to all my friends.

Kathryn P.Brava Lingerie

Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your wonderful feedback! Our fitting team love to help other women feel fabulous, and they will be pleased to hear how happy you feel. Enjoy your new bras!

Kaylar

KaylarMelbourne

Wonderful experience at your Prahran store

Wonderful experience at your Prahran store, for years I've been searching for comfortable (non granny) bras. I've known for years that I've been wearing the wrong size but had accepted my fate because of my fear of the styles that E+ comes in. When I came in I was greeted instantly, I gave a run down of what I was looking for and within a few minutes I was in the changing room fitted and armed with a range of styles to try. My fitter was so patient and helpful! Thank you brava, I can't wait to come back!

Kellie

Never again

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

Excellent Service, Quality Product

When I arrived at Brava I had been wearing the wrong sized bra for quite some time. I had been incorrectly fitted by bras n this as a 10DD when I am actually a 6F (I'm guessing bnt fitted me as a 10 due to not stocking 6's?)

My fitter was so helpful, she spent and entire hour helping me to find the perfect bra. I was so happy to walk out with such a comfortable, supportive, quality bra that gave me the perfect lift and shape that I desired.

Yes they are expensive, but you get what you pay for!

passion

passionAU

Great Range of styles and sizes

I discovered Brava Lingerie on a web site a few years ago. I was very impressed to find a store that provided the larger fitting ladies with some pretty and sexy bras, knickers and swimwear. I have bought some items on line and was very impressed with the quick service. I was also delighted to get an email wishing me a Happy Birthday and a $20 voucher to spend. I haven't found a store yet, but will search out one in the city.
So many people hate shopping for lingere as they are embarassed about their size. I wear a 10F bra and the choice in most stores is extremely limited, so to visit a store where I feel more normal will be great!
great range

I dont have a bad word to say, the whole experience was unreal, I also now buy some of my bras on Brava's website, great customer service, I was contacted by email the same day saying my bra would be just one day late. Just one day and they let me know. Great cup sized swimwear too.
I was referred to Brava by my physio and it changed my life. I was wearing a 14DD but was fitted into a 12FF and what a difference it made to my back pain. The fitters are so warm and friendly and the choice is incredible, really pretty bras. First time I have ever had a positive exoerience with bras.
That there isnt a Brava in every state. I live in Sydney so travel down just to see them, well worth the trip.