2Brava Lingerie

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Pandora L.
Pandora L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The absolute best

If you wear a D cup or bigger - regardless of band size - you will absolutely find something suitable for you at Brava. Their fitting service is impeccable - completely different attitude from department stores - and honestly, if you have a big bust, a properly fitted bra will make you look and feel amazing. Yes, you do have to pay top dollar, but for something you'll be wearing most days, it's worth it.
Their online shopping service is fantastic too. Friendly, respectful and understanding that bra shopping can raise emotional issues for some.
Can't recommend highly enough. Show details
kezzabelle06
kezzabelle062 posts

Terrible online service

I really really wanted to support this business as I love their ethos. However, I ordered my first bra online 22 Feb and received it 27 March. The bra was too big so I requested a return and exchange.I received confirmation of my exchange item 24 April. It’s now 16 May and still no bra. Needless to say this will be my last purchase. Their online business model is highly unsatisfactory. Show details
Brava Lingerie
Brava Lingerie   DM
Ella
EllaVictoria

Exactly what I was looking for!

I recently shopped at the Camberwell Brava store. I had an excellent experience (as always) and the bra fitter was very polite and helpful. I was fitted with a set of very comfortable bras and was very happy with my purchases! There is no other shop that I would go to! Show details ·  1
Kristy L.
Kristy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fantasie Ottawa Skirt Brief

This product is amazing! I have been searching for the perfect bottoms to go with my tankini for over a year. I came across this website while searching and was very hesitant to order not having heard of the store before. I’m so pleased I did!! It’s fantastic quality, true to size, very comfortable & flattering. Top customer service and shipping too :-) Show details ·  1
Natalie
Natalie

Very high quality products

Brava Lingerie carries a fantastic range of very high quality bras. My experience shopping there was absolutely wonderful. I was properly fitted and offered a range of bras to try on. The assistant was so kind and respectful. I felt very well taken care of. Show details ·  1
Hayley
HayleyDarwin, NT

Beautiful quality bras, excellent expert service

I had a wonderful visit to the Hampton store. The service and fitting was excellent and very professional. The ladies were very attentive and provided great recommendations and suggestions around each bra and fit.

I noticed the store has had a redesign and it has a great new feel to the space. The very helpful and expert ladies helped me quickly, made great recommendations and suggestions for bras for me that I was very happy with - beautiful fit, comfortable and supportive. And their expertise is wonderful because they would not have been bras I would have necessarily tried on myself. Thank you Brava and Hampton Team, wonderful service and beautiful quality bras once again :) Show details ·  1

Jen D.
Jen D.2 posts

FRANCES
FRANCESGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Finally the struggle is over

I’m in my late 50s and struggled all my life with finding comfortable and lovely bras to fit me. Always a negative experience trying on endless bras. One quick and positive experience at Brava Highpoint and I came away with two different bras that are comfortable, feel and look amazing! Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

M K.
M K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Service

Great Service every time I purchase from them. The ladies are always so helpful. Show details ·  1
Busy mum
Busy mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Perfect fit

I love my new bra - anita Jana cotton comfort.
The cotton is beautiful and support unbelievable.
The comfort is another level. Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Moira
MoiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I recently visited your Camberwell store in Victoria and was served by Jeyda. She provided exceptional service, and I was able to purchase 3 bras that day and later put in an online order for a fourth. She was professional but very personable and clearly knows how to fit a bra properly. I have a 6F bust so I struggle to find bras that fit properly. Brava Lingerie has an excellent range for larger busts and Jeyda knew the stock very well. She bought a few styles for me to try on and went through the correct way to establish the best fit each time. She wasn't pushy at all and made sure that I was comfortable with my choices. I was very grateful for her time and expertise. Please pass on my thanks. Show details ·  1
Ruthie