4.3

Suzy

SuzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

The first machine we got didn't work well but we got it replaced. The second one works amazing and is portable. We have used ours everyday as our place is quite damp. So every few days we move it into different bedrooms and makes such a big difference in warmth/dryness. Though on the high setting it is quite noisy but on the low setting you can barely hear it. Perfect machine. Wished I bought the bigger one.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$307.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House

GlennSydSydney, NSW

A useful appliance for improved air quality inside the house

Purchased in June 2020 for A$376.00.

Room Type Whole House
James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works like a treat

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Breville Air Dehumidifier Range compares to other Dehumidifiers

yvonne.moore.5872

yvonne.moore.5872asked

Air Dehumidifier Range

My dehumidifier is not doing the job like it did in the first week no watertight is saying over heating I have checked filter they clean I have switched off and on I can't hear the fan anymore can you help please ?

Bobbi-li D.

Bobbi-li D.asked

the Smart Dry Dehumidifier LAD200WHT2JAN1

I am having the same issue... i could be wrong but it seems as though this dehimidifier just tells me what the humidity level is, as it doesnt seem to drop below 71 in my room... isnt this meant to reach my desired humidity level?? It just sits around the same numbers and seems like the heat from the motor would be causing more humidity than what the actual product is removing... kind of want my money back hey...its not like its cheap...

GlennSyd

Is the machine collecting much water in the tank? That is the best indicator that it is working. I have the Smart Dry Plus and it has reduced the humidity from 74 to 62 in one day and then down to 55 the next day. I didn’t run it overnight.

Andreia

Andreiaasked

the Smart Dry Dehumidifier LAD200WHT2JAN1

The light never turns blue as the humidity level never drops below 59/60%. Is this normal? Even after setting up the dehumidifier to 30%?

GlennSyd

Is the machine collecting much water in the tank? If yes, it is doing the job. Are you using it in a large open space or an enclosed area? It won’t be as effective in a large open area. What is the temperature in the room? It is more effective at temperatures above 20 degrees Celsius, but will still work at lower temps. Are you running a clothes dryer that is blowing air back into the house? It will increase humidity faster than your machine will remove it.
I have had the Smart Dry Plus for 3 days and it has reduced the humidity down to 52 at its lowest reading so far, and the Sensair light goes blue.
You can also buy a cheap digital temperature and humidity meter from eBay for $10 or less, and when the humidity outside is lower than the reading inside the house (usually between 1:00pm and 4:00pm in winter), open the windows and let the air in.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives