Breville Creatista BNE600RCH (Royal Champagne)

Breville Creatista BNE600RCH (Royal Champagne)

MPN: BNE600RCH

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

4.3

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Vincent

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely milk froth, easy to use and fast to start

We upgraded from a previous Caffitaly Saeco system purely for the milk frother of the Creatista. The microfoam in the milk froth is really good, though we are still struggling to do latte art (I'm blaming user error rather than the machine at this stage as we're not baristas!). it takes 10 seconds to start, and there are so many capsule choices to choose from, even those that regularly goes on sale in Woolies/Coles (not just nespresso brands). The milk steam wand self cleans after each use, just need to wipe the wand each time (like baristas do).

Purchased at Billy Guyatts.

Noise Level
Hendo

HendoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive for a machine with a 2 year life.

Worked well for 23 months. We had it repaired at 23 months under warranty, but same issue resurfaced 3 months after repaired machine was returned to us. The issue, albeit important one, is with milk steam wand. Milk does not get above lukewarm no matter what settings are used. Now quicker to grind beans and use a proper coffee machine (also a Breville!).

Purchased in August 2017 at Joyce Mayne.

Aldo

AldoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Machine but with Milk Problems

We have had the machine for 16 months and everything has been going perfectly except the milk frothing.
Now with minimum milk in jug the milk gets to boiling point and overflows have to stop it manually. Maybe a thermostat problem. Now we have the inconvenience of returning the machine to manufacturer and waiting for it to be returned.

Purchased in December 2017.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Breville Creatista BNE600RCH (Royal Champagne) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

KellieL

KellieLSydney

Great replacement for our Citiz and milk

We had a Citiz and milk for years and it recently bit the dust - it got a lot of use in the years we had it.

We decided to upgrade from the Citiz to a machine where you froth your own milk but did not want to pay the money for a Creatista Plus as we still go out for coffee on the weekends and sometimes buy one during the week.

The Creatista was on special at DJs so we bit the bullet and bought one - such a great machine.

The ability to froth the milk to the temperature you want is a bonus we never had on the Citiz and the coffee is still consistent.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$449.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Geelong

GeelongGeelong

I love this machine!!!

I recently purchased the BNE600 in Champagne. I find the little screen for selecting the type of coffee, milk temperature and texture so easy and fun to use. I have found the coffee nicer than any manual machine I have used, and I like that it uses a wand to froth the milk, but has a temperature detector underneath where the jug sits, so it turns itself off once the milk reaches the chosen temperature. I was also impressed by the recycling program for used pods.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jan O

Jan OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Coffee Machine

Great quality unit. It makes delicious coffee and is easy to use. I normally place everything away but this machine adds a touch of class to my clinically clean kitchen. Ideal for a fast espresso or a cappuccino. I would highly recommend this model for any Italian as the crema is perfetto!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tuong

TuongMelbourne

Great coffee machine

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mac

MacSydney

GREAT coffee machine

What a beautiful product! Great coffee machine with coffee choices and milk froth settings to suit your preference. It heats up within 10 seconds from turning on. It produces superb creamy froth just like a barista from a cafe. It's been saving us hundreds of dollars so far by enjoying the coffees from home. It costs just around $1.20 (a capsule and milk) instead of paying for a $3 - $5 per cup. You do the maths absolutely worth it!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Katherine

KatherineGold Coast

It’s good but just good and cannot auto clean steam wand

At first, I did love this creatista. But there is a big problem that many times the machine just turn off immediately in the latter stage of the milk frothing. It doesn’t auto purge to rinse itself even though I follow the instructions to return its down position. And I need to turn on the machine AGAIN to choose steam purge for cleaning steam wand. It’s really annoying and seems not worth to a buy a machine like that cannot auto clean and just quickly and suddenly turn off even you don’t know does it finish the milk frothing.
BTW, I bought it TWO weeks ago!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Spillmill

SpillmillQueensland

Great way to save money on coffee - and get consistency too!

We love using this to make coffee at home. Fast start up, choose an option and get your coffee shot / ristretto etc, fill the milk jug, hit start and walk away - it has a temperature sensor with 5 settings. I also like how it sprays some water out of the steaming wand automatically after you finish - you do have to wipe the outside of course.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Gabi

Gabi

Milk perfection.

Great machine, we can’t live without it anymore. Quick and silent, easy to clean.
The best thing of this machine is the milk frother, absolutely fantastic, the texture is really smooth. It works great with plant based milk as well such as coconut, almond and soy. The only downside is that the pod dispenser is small, nothing major though. We still recommend it to all our friends.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Tngo

TngoAU

Taste as good as coffee shop, frog is smooth but no custom control

I think I love it all overal, pack with nesspresso pods I saved a lot of money from spending at coffee shop. The only downside is no custom control on the froth which my friend who is barrister said he can't do the art much with it. But I love its frog smoothness and automation and easy to clean that saved me a lot of time and for its price, I think I got the best choice

Date PurchasedMay 2018