Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

MPN: BJE520BSS

Si.

Si.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t fault it

I bought this juicer after reading multiple reviews and found it on sale at Harvey Norman. It’s easy to clean (some stuff in hot soapy water immediately after use) and some parts are dishwasher safe. Lots of juice extracted, I use half 3/4 of celery and makes me about 600-800ml for the week. I’m yet to make many other juices but will give carrot a go today. Makes lots of waste but it’s dry and I use it for our worm farm. I’ve recommended this juicer to friends.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Juicer

Great Juicer. Its wide chute enable you it juice apples etc without pre-cutting. The pulp container is large and juice extraction is efficient. It's fairly quiet during operation. It's only downside is that its footprint is rather large, but that's unavoidable considering the job it has to do

Silvana

SilvanaQLD, 4209

great machine

great but still a problem cleaning sometimes - I wish they had a way where it would clean itself. I really only use it to make juices as I use my vitamix for smoothies but sometimes I prefer just juice and this is perfect.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great at whole pieces of fruit!

This is a very robust machine. Great quality juice and beautiful looking setup. The only problem I see is the cleaning involved with using a juicer. But you get that with any juicer. The soft fruit attachments have never been used. So I can’t say if they are useful or not. It’s not terribly noisy so won’t drive everyone out of the kitchen when you use it.

Purchased in December 2016.

Kylie

KylieSydney

Fruity fun!

I started a thyroid diet, which needed me to drink celery juice every morning. I also experimented with vegetable juice blends, and it doesn't transfer any heat to the juice. It also does fruit in a separate blade, so I feel like it's a complete setup. The froojie was excellent. Quick, sharp and effective. And best of all, sooo simple to clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
ALLFORGOD

ALLFORGODSydney

Its ALRIGHT

I love the freshness of the juice that comes out, its filter absoltely does all the work for you prehaps better than the nutribullet when it comes to breaking down the bits of fruit and vegetables
It is very loud, which is quite annoying at times
IT IS EASY TO CLEAN BUT TAKES UP TO MUCH TIME
EVERYDAY

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tom

Tom

Failed after about 2 years

Unit broke down after little use for over two years. I would expect more live from the product as is was not the cheapest. When was working I’ve been very happy with the job that’s been doing. I also realize that Breville offer only one year replacement warranty on this product not sure why?.... I hope this is just a bad luck as I have a lot of appreciation for this Company.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Aussie_Ox

Aussie_Ox

I love this product!!!

We are really happy with this juicer, after doing lots of research we finally decided on this and it hasn't disappointed. It produces perfect juice each and every time, it is easy to clean compared to previous juicers that I have used. Highlight recommend this Froojie Fountain. Fresh and healthy juice is a great start to the day! Kids love it too.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Lori

LoriMelbourne

Best kick start to the day

This has to be the best juicers i have ever bought. I only steered clear from it for so long cause people were telling me it was a great juicer but when it came to cleaning it, it was a headache. NO WAY!! It is the easiest juicer to clean after using it. Instructions are so easy to follow

Date PurchasedAug 2017

mj88

mj88Western Australia

Just what I was after!

I've had this juicer for about a month now and have used it every day without incident. I rinse it immediately after I've used it so it's easy to clean, and I give it a once-a-week proper wash in soapy water. I bought a 3 year extended warranty on the whole appliance for $50 so I feel assured this will last me a long time. Since starting juicing everyday I've got absolutely glowing skin - I can't recommend this highly enough as an addition to your healthcare routine. I haven't yet used the Froojie component, so I reserve judgement on that. My favourite recipe is:
1 beetroot
2 carrots
1 apple
1 lemon
a small piece of ginger
+ optional small handful of strawberries, if you like it a bit sweeter

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Flokel

Flokel

Really Great Juicer

Bought this juicer after I returned a crap juicer and this is 1 week old and hasn't missed a beat. It chops through the hard vegies with no strain at all. We are very happy and it seems to have strong stainless steel top section not cheap plastic. This is a good model, we are happy perfect for those boost juices but at 1/4 of the cost.

BrevilleBreville

Hi Flokel - thanks for your comments and happy juicing. The Breville team

Knicks

Knicks

Just Wonderful

What a difference the machine has made to our life styles. Had an old cold press juicer however my new Breville one leaves it way behind. Juices so many varieties of foods easily without leaving fibres or by products stuck to filters. Efficient and easy to clean. Settings for different textures of food. Waste product is almost dry showing how much juice is extracted. LOVE IT

Baggie67

Baggie67Perth, WA

Great Juicer

Bought this juicer a week ago based on reviews on this site and elsewhere and (so far) it has been faultless. It juices everything I want it to and is very simple to use and easy to clean, especially if you line the pulp catcher. I have had other juicers in the past but this one is much better in terms of quantity and quality of juice produced, simplicity and ease of cleaning. I would highly recommend this juicer to anyone thinking of buying a juicer.

David H

David HMelbourne

Sturdy, effective and easy to clean

Justice1

Justice1mermaid waters

Juicy stuff

This is the first juicer I have purchased and what a cracker. Easiest operation ever and juice is wonderful. Cleaning up takes about 5 minutes so happy with that. If you are thinking about buying a different juicer give yourself an uppercut and get this one.

Flash

FlashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent centrifugal juicer

1) Good quality material used in this product, and well constructed. Taking it apart and putting it back together was easy, which makes washing easy.
2) Make no mistakes. This is a very powerful machine, and yet quiet when operating a full speed. It leaves the pulps pretty dry. I previously owned a Tefal infinity cold press juicer. This juice easily puts the Tefal juice to shame.

Discodee

DiscodeeAU

Fabulous Juicer! Cannot fault it!

mmmaaattt

mmmaaatttAU

Great juicer!

Susan PitcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the machine, disappointed with the customer service department though

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Susan, we are sorry you have had these problems. can you please email us the images you sent to customer service with a copy of the email and we can look into this for you. Kind regards, The Breville Team

Susan Pitcher

I didn't take the photos, your service representative from Frankston did. He advised he would forward them to you on our behalf. My Partner believes the fault occurred during the manufacturing process.

Naomi S.Breville

Ok your name should be on file here so let me know into this for you. Do you mind also emailing us on food.thinkers@breville.com.au with any other details you were given and a contact number so we can assist further. Kind regards, The Breville Team

Sue

SueAU

Absolutely wonderful

I have only had my Breville Froojie Juice Fountain for a few weeks but I think it is wonderful. Everything is juiced completely and the pulp is dry. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a juicer. It also makes yummy smoothies. Very easy to use and not too bad to clean.
Reliable and very handy.
Only thing wrong is that it is made in China.