Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200

MPNs: BJE200GNA and BJE200SIL

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't last

Juiced great and used about 50 times before burning smell from motor and started to run slow. Warranty was only 12 months so I had to through away . Would have expected it to last longer.

Purchased in March 2017 at Big W for $129.00.

ToneCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Juicer

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $169.00.

Meerkat

MeerkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great juicer

Been making apple and strawberry juice and watermelon juice. It so quick and fast. Easy to clean. Yes a lot of pulp, but thats good for my compost bin. Out of 4 apples and 250gms of strawberrys I got 800mls juice. Out of 1/4 watermelon got about the same for total of $1.55. Update...notice now when juicing juice leaks out under the round pulp collector. Not to happy about this. Will be returning to store for a refund!

October 26th 2019 Update: Leaks juice around the top

Had this juicer since Dec 2018. When used a lot at first, it didnt leak juice. Now it leaks juice from around the top of lid and down the side of juicer. Returning for a refund!

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $89.00.

Veronica

VeronicaSydney

Not much juice

Bought this juicer because of all the good reviews. Juiced a variety of greens (kale, celery, spinach) - provided minimal juice and a whole tonne of pulp in the garbage section. Used about $20 worth of veggies to get a cup of juice - would've been easier to spend $12 for a 1L juice at Top Juice. Don't recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Manuela

ManuelaSydney

Great: easy to use and clean.

I usually make fruit juice with carrots and celery and they are perfect. The juicer does not work well with frozen fruits. It is compact and extremely clean to use. The amount of juice extracted exceed the average juicer I have tried before. I would recommend to anyone looking for a fair price/quality option.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Winnie da pooh

Winnie da poohPerth

Love it

The price is at a normal price, I bought it at $98 which is alright. The size is okay, can juice out 1.5L that’s mean 6 cups of water which is suitable for a family if each one of you only drink 250ml
There’s a easy clean design, its round shape prevent trap of food in the bleander and it also comes with a brush when you buy it which is so convenient, if you do not want to brush it by yourself, you can also put in to the dishwasher, love it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Khushi

KhushiPerth

Was Ok but not good as I was hoping

I used it to get Apple and carrot juice, It always left big chunks of fruit even though Apples. And from my opinion it’s not worth the money. If you are spending $95 for just a juicer and wasting your fruit as well.
Not worth it. I bought it from good guys and they said it meant to be do that. If you don’t want the chunks go for a big one which is the next model of $167.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Alan

AlanSydney

Probably not worth it

Sister bought this product and only used it twice, depends on the fruits you buy but you have to buy quite a few apples to get a cup of juice. The cleaning process after is tedious and its quite noisy so you'll have to use it in the daytime. It does its job pretty well but i would probably just go out and buy some juice or boost to save myself the hassle.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Adam

Adam

Excellent Juicer

Extremely happy with my purchase of this juicer! After watching some documentary movies ie, fat sick and nearly dead. I decided to give juicing a go and borrowed a old juice fountain but found clean up a absolute nightmare but this juicer is compact and easy to clean and I have now ditched the juice fountain for this one. It's only me juicing in our house and it doesn't have a very large capacity so just keep that in mind. Would say perfect for one or two people max. Excellent product none the less

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mimi

MimiSydney

Great juicer

I bought this because easy to wash and put back.
I had previou machine was hard to put back and too many to wash.
It’s very easy to use.
In short time I can make healthy veg and fruits juice for breaky.
Never had problem with this machine at all.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!! No complaints so far!

I have had this product for about 3 months, got it at a very good price at Harvey Norman. No complaints so far! Been having my fresh juices so easily and don’t have to buy at Boost juice and pay $7 for a cup of healthy drink! Using a flat spatula to remove pulp around the round container makes cleaning a breeze! When it lasts for years then I’ll give it a 5!! But all in all very happy with it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

RajM

RajMDocklands

Amazing Juicer. Too Good for its price

Recently bought it from Good guys store. This juicer is so easy to use and clean and not heavy on your pocket too. Using it every single day for last 2 weeks. Juicer works smoothly and extract maximum juice from all the veggies and fruits with its high power rotor. Highly recommendable to everyone.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

7 YEARS - EVERY SINGLE DAY!

This thing is a beast when it comes to longevity. Ours has only just ended its lifespan after 7 years of DAILY use.
Pros - quality, juices 'general' fruit and vege (carrots, apples, oranges)
Cons - clean up might be annoying to some, don't even to juice spinach

Date PurchasedApr 2010

Amita

AmitaCOORPAROO

Not as good as its other version

I was gifted this.. i found it works perfectly and does the job as it says but leftover collects in a machine so its fill up quite easily and to empty it have to undo everything..but saying i am using it from last 4 years and it works perfectly !!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

My old fountain juicer

I've had my breville juice fountain for twenty years and just updated to this one today I've had got a lot out of it and was an excellent product I'm sure this will see me through hopefully as the other fountain juicer did all those years ago and thanks to breville for your great products regards Dorothy

Date PurchasedApr 1997

I absolutely love this new juicer.

This is the first time I am using a juicer and it is wonderful. The pulp is dry and juices out maximum juice out of any fruit. It's cheap and does a good job. However with soft fruits like strawberries and mangoes it's not that great. Overall I would recommend this to anyone new to juicing.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Pearl - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Great juicer for the short term

I've had this juicer coming up to a year now. It has been fantastic and made great juice 2-3 times a week. I tend to juice apples, cucumbers, oranges and sometimes a bit of ginger. Remember to clean the filters straight after use with a nylon brush as they block easily and can be troublesome to unclog. The blades are getting a bit blunt now and I've looked into replacements which are going to cost $68.69 which seems excessive when i paid $99 for the original machine. Would certainly recommend for light users or if the blade replacement cost was less

ganesha

ganesha

Useless as a juicer

just bought one in an as new condition to replace my older Moulinex. Very disappointed, it's juicing capability is worse than my 20 year old Moulinex! Did the test, and the Breville extracts 12% less juice from an equal amount of carrots compared to my Moulinex. To add to the disappointment, the Moulinex uses 200W whilst the Breville has a 900W motor in it.

Great Product

Bought this recently and have made juice every day since. It's compact enough to sit on my bench-top permanently while large enough that it can juice an apple whole. It's efficient, easy to use and easy to clean. It produces a good amount of juice from what you put into it. I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking to buy an affordable juicer.

Tan

TanPerth

Absolutely brilliant

I bought the Breville the juice fountain BJE200 about 6 months ago now and i am very happy with it. I get beautiful juice and with the pulp i am able to use it to add to muffins, cakes ect. The product is very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this product.

Breville