Breville Quick Touch BMO735

Breville Quick Touch BMO735

BMO735, BMO634 and BMO734

disappointing

Heats well. Annoyances: Even though it has a beep volume level control, which I was excited about, you can't put it on silent! And for all it's massive showy LCD display, unlike an old-school microwave, you can't read the clock at night. Realised for me this is an important feature for a microwave, as it's the main readable clock in the night. The main button-dial is wobbly rather than feeling solid/quality. Otherwise fine.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $200.00.

Worst defective product ever

Bought a complete set of white Breville products for a house. This was including the microwave within 12 months paint interior was peeling and on the door, it's Rusty and vibrates loudly. We also have a toaster that lights up spontaneously but we now need to ensure it switched off at the PowerPoint as it seems dangerous and a kettle which was very expensive that just boils continuously. I recommend everybody stay away from Breville products. This complete set was very expensive and would never ever buy another Breville product. The customer service is terrible for an Australian company.

Purchased in January 2017 for $450.00.

Noise Level

Performs to the standard

Very user friendly and easy to use. Bought it after the previous Breville model’s light blew out. I have tried other microwaves but Breville is the best so far. The microwave heats food evenly and to perfection. It’s the best decision I have ever made. Would recommend this to everyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Near perfect, but can't pop!

I purchase the Breville Quick Touch Microwave in Cranberry a few months ago and want to love it but am at the like stage of our relationship. Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic microwave! I love the different programmed functions. It melts chocolate with ease, giving you a silky smooth finish, it is intelligent when heating up food, it defrosts wonderfully, however it doesn't pop popcorn!

I have kids who love their microwave popcorn, and we have tried to pop it via the popcorn setting and also the normal setting, however we are left with a bag of half popped popcorn and half corn kernels. Even after 5 minutes & at risk of burning what popcorn is good, it doesn't pop!?!?! Not sure why as it seems to have the smarts to do everything else, yet something as simple as popcorn is a fail!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Stylish and functional.

This microwave is so stylish and functional. The stainless steel brush finish is mark resistant, so does not leave lingering fingerprints. The quick start function (30 sec) and dial for selecting heating time are so convenient and user friendly, and the handle feels very sturdy, so no button required to open and close the door. The interior is roomy enough to fit larger plates too!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Nice and compact

Nice microwave, quick touch control easy to use.
Wish it had button to open door.
Is a nice brushed silver, and looks good in my kitchen.
Has a variety of settings which is very simple to use.
It was a reasonable price for a microwave and so far am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great full featured microwave

Now this is a microwave! Love it. The only thing we have noticed that is not perfect is that, when you use the Smart Sensor to reheat, it tends to overcook if you let it go full cycle. You need to watch it when you use this mode. Like any microwave, you need to get used to how fast it cooks in different modes. All in all, fantastic; highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Stays cool and looks pretty

I like how stylish and pretty this microwave looks in my kitchen, it matches the dishwasher, the fridge and other appliances, The stainless steel brush shiny finish complements all the other appliances perfectly. I do not worry too much about the spaces around and I think that the air ventilation around it is enough having small gaps of around 2-3 cm all around. It does not get hot and the surface always stays cool.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

starsexpensive, takes up a lot of space for capacity

Instruction manual says it requires 8" clearance on sides and 12" on top - that's crazy. That means you need a space almost 4x the volume of the microwave itself to fit it. (Microwave itself is 12.5" height and 20.5" wide). That's a lot of counter space to allocate to this, and a lot more than comparable microwaves (which seem to be 3-4" on sides, top, and back). Only nice thing is that it does not say it requires space on the back.
Dial is finicky; it's easy to overshoot the time you want by a lot - the increments of time accelerate as you spin it, so it jumps to 20-30 minutes really quickly. What can even survive being microwaved for that long?
I like that the screen shuts off when it hasn't been recently used - one fewer glowing LED in your kitchen all the time.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Really Love the Breville Microwave

1. Very Stylish - the shiny stainless steel outer case looks great on the counter
2. Large LCD - really like having this much larger display as compared to your typical display
3. The Door Handle - never realized how much I dislike those standard push button to open a microwave door - having a handle is much more efficient and looks nicer as well.
4. The dials and the overall interface - this is what really makes this a unique item - I'm so tired of the standard keypad you see on a microwave - having dials to adjust the time and power level give this item a nice look.
5. The larger door window - while the interior window is about the same as my old microwave, from the outside the glass is larger and gives the microwave a nice look overall than the smaller window on my old microwave.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Easy to use microwave with loads of settings

We wanted to get my grand mother a new microwave as hers wasn't working very well and this was the best option. It's simple to use and has loads of different cook settings. Since we gave it to her she's loved using it and has heated up pre cooked meals and also frozen things from the freezer

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great for first 3 years.. then worthless

I had all my kitchen appliances with Breville. Loved their products so without second thought purchased this unit. For first 2 and half year it worked perfectly, after that slowly start playing on LCD. Check this video: https://youtu.be/5jC3UI4So-I
We had this issue now and then, after few minutes it works as normal. After 6 months this issue started frequently. At one point it stays like that and not able to use the microwave. Last only for 3 years and useless.
For such expensive appliance we not expect such short life.
Checked with The Good Guys to see if they able to help any (my extended warranty expired just recently). Let’s see.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Easy and convenient

It is easy to use as there’s not much function, it can be able to deforst food and heat up food and also makes popcorn! But i think every microwave can be able to make popcorn
Easy to clean and great sizing, the heat up time is resonable , but it’s a bit noisy while using it

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Worst Microwave

At the start, I loved the design and it was easy to use! how ever this microwave didn't even last a year! It completely died and could be replaced as it's a discounted item. Brought a Samsung now and it has been perfect so far have not had any issues.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

It's great!

I've been using this for a long time. Never had any issue. Easy to clean. Ideal size. Durable and works well. Can set the timer to defrost as per the weight of the item which I found as a great option. Value for money too. Breville is a great, trust worthy brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Great item

We use our microwave multiple times a day. Easy for my children to use. Easy to clean inside and outside. Great that it has seperate timer options for different foods, defrost and things like melt chocolate. This is a great convenience item and looks aesthetically pleasing with the silver and dark colours

Date PurchasedNov 2016

No complaints after 3.5 years

This microwave is still going strong after 3.5 years of use. I especially like the smart cook and sensor iq functions. It’s very useful to have a microwave that can figure out cooking times for you. It does what’s its supposed to and the red colour looks great! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Excellent microwave from Breville

This is easily the most user friendly microwave I have owned. We got it to replace and ancient Panasonic that we inherited and its night and day in terms of user friendliness. This has super easy menus and is a pleasure to use in comparison. Its reasonably powerful too. I have has to mentally adjust all my cooking times because this is a lot faster. Its easy though because the menus are mostly pretty accurate,

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Looks Great! Its RED! Also works well!

We bought this microwave after our old one died, and chose it purely because it was red and I wanted it to match! I have not been disappointed - it is feature packed and really easy to use. The auto/intuitive reheat, cook and defrost functions make it really easy to use. It is a great size, and it looks good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good microwave

I like this microwave, I have a lot of Breville products so it only seemed right to get a microwave to fit in
This microwave works well, it reheats so what more do you need lol
It has options that help make popcorn and defrost etc etc
I recommend this