BMO735, BMO634 and BMO734

Not heard

Not heardTasmania

Great microwave

This was a great microwave, even lasted four years.
All functions worked as described and very easy to use, it has now been discontinued, hope the next model is just as good, or try and find some old stock.

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $280.00.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful looking, but not as good as our old sharp one

Our last microwave strangely ended up with a black hole in the inside top of the oven, so we decided it was time for a new one. So we decided on the
Breville Quick touch. It’s the black model, so looks very nice n our kitchen. Has heaps of great settings and features but it doesn’t seem to be as powerful as our last microwave. Even though it is the same wattage as our last one. A bit disappointing, but at least it won’t leak radiation like our old one!

Purchased in May 2017 at David Jones.

Eric C.

Eric C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Retro look and it does its job!

I bought this a few weeks ago as I just moved into a new apartment. It offers great size for a small family and I love the colour (Cranberry) as it just lightens up the whole kitchen. It is easy to use and good build quality. Definitely recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for $257.00.

disappointing

Heats well. Annoyances: Even though it has a beep volume level control, which I was excited about, you can't put it on silent! And for all it's massive showy LCD display, unlike an old-school microwave, you can't read the clock at night. Realised for me this is an important feature for a microwave, as it's the main readable clock in the night. The main button-dial is wobbly rather than feeling solid/quality. Otherwise fine.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $200.00.

Worst defective product ever

Bought a complete set of white Breville products for a house. This was including the microwave within 12 months paint interior was peeling and on the door, it's Rusty and vibrates loudly. We also have a toaster that lights up spontaneously but we now need to ensure it switched off at the PowerPoint as it seems dangerous and a kettle which was very expensive that just boils continuously. I recommend everybody stay away from Breville products. This complete set was very expensive and would never ever buy another Breville product. The customer service is terrible for an Australian company.

Purchased in January 2017 for $450.00.

Rita

RitaPerth

Performs to the standard

Very user friendly and easy to use. Bought it after the previous Breville model’s light blew out. I have tried other microwaves but Breville is the best so far. The microwave heats food evenly and to perfection. It’s the best decision I have ever made. Would recommend this to everyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Lamibydesign

LamibydesignGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Near perfect, but can't pop!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Shari

Shari

Stylish and functional.

This microwave is so stylish and functional. The stainless steel brush finish is mark resistant, so does not leave lingering fingerprints. The quick start function (30 sec) and dial for selecting heating time are so convenient and user friendly, and the handle feels very sturdy, so no button required to open and close the door. The interior is roomy enough to fit larger plates too!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
WINIFRED124

WINIFRED124South East Queensland, QLD

Nice and compact

Nice microwave, quick touch control easy to use.
Wish it had button to open door.
Is a nice brushed silver, and looks good in my kitchen.
Has a variety of settings which is very simple to use.
It was a reasonable price for a microwave and so far am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Stella Cook

Stella CookRiverhills

Great full featured microwave

Now this is a microwave! Love it. The only thing we have noticed that is not perfect is that, when you use the Smart Sensor to reheat, it tends to overcook if you let it go full cycle. You need to watch it when you use this mode. Like any microwave, you need to get used to how fast it cooks in different modes. All in all, fantastic; highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Daniella

DaniellaSydney

Stays cool and looks pretty

I like how stylish and pretty this microwave looks in my kitchen, it matches the dishwasher, the fridge and other appliances, The stainless steel brush shiny finish complements all the other appliances perfectly. I do not worry too much about the spaces around and I think that the air ventilation around it is enough having small gaps of around 2-3 cm all around. It does not get hot and the surface always stays cool.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Alannah Hislop

Alannah HislopWadalba

starsexpensive, takes up a lot of space for capacity

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Henry Burge

Henry BurgeWilburville

Really Love the Breville Microwave

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Tezza

TezzaYarrawonga

Easy to use microwave with loads of settings

We wanted to get my grand mother a new microwave as hers wasn't working very well and this was the best option. It's simple to use and has loads of different cook settings. Since we gave it to her she's loved using it and has heated up pre cooked meals and also frozen things from the freezer

Date PurchasedNov 2016
GSN

GSNAdelaide

Great for first 3 years.. then worthless

I had all my kitchen appliances with Breville. Loved their products so without second thought purchased this unit. For first 2 and half year it worked perfectly, after that slowly start playing on LCD. Check this video: https://youtu.be/5jC3UI4So-I
We had this issue now and then, after few minutes it works as normal. After 6 months this issue started frequently. At one point it stays like that and not able to use the microwave. Last only for 3 years and useless.
For such expensive appliance we not expect such short life.
Checked with The Good Guys to see if they able to help any (my extended warranty expired just recently). Let’s see.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Charlxtte

CharlxtteSydney

Easy and convenient

It is easy to use as there’s not much function, it can be able to deforst food and heat up food and also makes popcorn! But i think every microwave can be able to make popcorn
Easy to clean and great sizing, the heat up time is resonable , but it’s a bit noisy while using it

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Worst Microwave

At the start, I loved the design and it was easy to use! how ever this microwave didn't even last a year! It completely died and could be replaced as it's a discounted item. Brought a Samsung now and it has been perfect so far have not had any issues.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Himali

HimaliAdelaide

It's great!

I've been using this for a long time. Never had any issue. Easy to clean. Ideal size. Durable and works well. Can set the timer to defrost as per the weight of the item which I found as a great option. Value for money too. Breville is a great, trust worthy brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Ren

RenMelbourne

Great item

We use our microwave multiple times a day. Easy for my children to use. Easy to clean inside and outside. Great that it has seperate timer options for different foods, defrost and things like melt chocolate. This is a great convenience item and looks aesthetically pleasing with the silver and dark colours

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Claire V

Claire VMoonee Ponds

No complaints after 3.5 years

This microwave is still going strong after 3.5 years of use. I especially like the smart cook and sensor iq functions. It’s very useful to have a microwave that can figure out cooking times for you. It does what’s its supposed to and the red colour looks great! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018