Breville Scraper Mixer BEM430

Breville Scraper Mixer BEM430

MPNs: 36481877 and BEM430SIL

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

A reliable stand mixer can help make your baking sessions a breeze. Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now

4.2

• Safety
pete6350

pete6350Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solidly built, easy to use

Bought this from Betta in Kingaroy for $338. Made a couple of pizza doughs and a loaf of bread, it does a fantastic job and does not jump all over the place as I follow the instructions and use it on no 1 speed. Made a cake and that come out nice. This machine is very easy to use and would recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$338.00.

wafeeqah c.

wafeeqah c.Sydney, NSW

This mixer is my baby I love it

So obsessed with my mixer! I received it for Mother’s Day and I could not be happier. It does everything I need it today in a matter of minutes. And the built in timer and light!!! Argh love it!!

Sue

SueMurray Region, NSW

Solid, powerful yet easy to use Mixer

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$279.00.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Breville Scraper Mixer BEM430 compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Works as it should. Thumbs up.

Sounds like Lyn below used the wrong attachment and/or the wrong speed for whipped cream. I haven't had a problem with it at all when using it for whipped cream, cake mixes or thick doughs. It works as it should. Big thumbs up.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$230.00.

maxine

maxineWheatbelt, WA

Terrible product

Bought this machine from Good Guys Joondalup 8/10/2018. Didn't use til 13/10/18. Mixed a light batter. Left for 1 hour. Turned it on to make butter icing and wouldn't turn on. Very frustrating. Very hard ti make contact with Breville, no easy Australian phone number from W.A. Eventually had reply from Breville via email, to be told to return it to place of purchase. They have to test it, meanwhile I'm without a mixer. Wish I'd read reviews before i purchased.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Take minutes to whip a bottle of cream and hours to clean up the mess

Does a pretty good job at Pizza bases, cakes extra but big problem is the no splash guard. Breville don't make one to fit it and have nothing that will fit it. Making bread crumbs or biscuit crumbs, whipping cream or a cake is out of the question as the mixer jumps all over the bench and food spills settle on the wall, tiles,and floor. I Like to cook not clean

Date PurchasedMay 2018
ShaunD

ShaunDMelbourne

A nice reliable mixer

I've used it to mix up a few cakes. I love using it to make Sponge Cakes using the Whisk Attachment.

It comes with a whole bunch of attachments to cover dough, general mixing, whisking. For the price it's a quality mixer that is better than more expensive brands.

The bowl being glass is very handy as you can see all the ingredients being mixed.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
jeeperscreepers

jeeperscreepersMelbourne

Extremely satisfied

I have made pavlova, cakes and biscuits all mixed to perfection and in half the time it took me using a hand mixer. I am happy with glass bowl as you can see at a glance when to stop. The attachments are great I haven't used the dough hook yet. It operates with minimal noise.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Benchtop Food Mixers

Katie

KatieMelbourne

Excellent Mixer!

This mixer is everything you need for at-home baking. It's simple functionality and range of speeds is perfect for any kind of baking and mixing that you might need to do. The three attachments (dough hook, whisk and scraper) are all great and produce excellent results. Since purchasing this mixer in December, I have used it at least once a week. It is sturdy without being overly heavy, the attachments and the glass bowl are of a very good quality, and wash well (hand wash). This is an excellent product!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Anneliese

AnnelieseMelbourne

Nice Looking Mixer

Compact and lighter than my previous Sunbeam. Was hesitant with the glass bowl as I have only had stainless steel however its fine I am a little more aware when washing up not to knock it about too much. The Scraper attachment was a bit tight initially but its fine now and mixes really well. The whisk does a beautiful job of egg whites and cream. The dough hook has not had any use so far. I got mine at Good Guys $260. So shop around.

Date PurchasedDec 2016