Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One

Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One

MXP3000BK - Black and MXP3000WH - White

I love this mixer!

Got this to help around the kitchen as I got into baking lately and I cannot live without it now. I love how easy to clean it is and the attachments that comes with it. The cakes I have made with this have been perfect! It also looks great on the kitchen counter, I think it's great for value and would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi Tianz,
Great to see you are so happy with it!

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

AMAZING

This product helped me out alot when learning to bake shortbread. It's adjustable speeds make it easy to change the density and texture of the mixture. This has helped with saving time in the kitchen. I love the colour and the look of the product, it matches everything else in my kitchen. I was surprised at how easy it was to clean. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Ellie,
Thank you for the great review!

Martin C.

Martin C.Sydney, NSW

Great size mixer

Good speed and power in the motor. The sliding of the mechanism to open and close was smooth and easy. I particularly like the large size of the bowl, made it easy to keep everything clean. The feature I like the most is the splashguard. A very sleek design fits well in the kitchen, thanks :)

Hi Martin C,
Thank you for reviewing....

toni68

toni68Sydney, NSW

Top value for money

I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a mixmaster. However, this little mixer offers great value for money. It has the same extra features as the more expensive mixers; dough hook, whisk, splashguards and pourer, as well as having enough power to do the job. It's really easy to use and the stainless steel bowl is a perfect size. I haven't used it to make dough, but for cakes, biscuits and my pavlova it works well. It's compact size means I can store it easily, and it looks good too. So happy to have it in my kitchen!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi toni68,
So pleased you love it, thank you for reviewing...

Emiliama

EmiliamaSydney, NSW

Great features and size

A fantastic little mixer that packs a punch. Solid beaters, whisk and dough hook without the weight. Speed/power is great and I love splashguard! The fact that it takes up very little space is brilliant, yet actually has a very decent sized mixing bowl.

Hi Emiliama,
This little mixer getting fab reviews, thank you!