MXP3000WH - White, MXP3000BK - Black

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Safety
Bren

BrenSydney, NSW

Works Well. Easy to use

Made pizza using dough hook, mixed well. Very stable on bench. Made cake using beater, did have to scrap bowl to assist the butter and sugar to cream. The metal bowl is very light, a handle would be useful. The machine is a bit noisy. Was unsure what the P on the speed control was for until we used mixer, it is a fast speed.

Hello Bren,
Thank you for your feedback and GREAT review.

Bren

BrenSydney, NSW

Practical, works well

Made pizza dough using the dough hook, machine mixed fine. Stable on the bench. Made cake using beater, did have to scrape bowl to help the butter and sugar but got there in the end. The machine is quite noisy. The metal bowl is light and easy to use, a handle would be useful. Was unsure what the P on the speed control was until we tried machine, instruction book doesn't really say much, it was a fast speed mix

Hello Bren,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
As for the dial, 0 is 0 speed (i.e off) P is pulse.

Great allrounder

Great lightweight and easy to use. My go to on the kitchen bench! Great for cleaning and simple to use. Adequate for many tasks, it now stays in my kitchen as my other mixer is too heavy to keep getting out.

Purchased in December 2019.

Hello PaulineW,
Thank you for your wonderful review, glad to hear you're loving your Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One MXP3000WH.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Annie L.

Annie L.Sydney, NSW

Baking Queen!

This nifty little mixer is great! I am a newbie to baking and while whisking ingredients via hand provides a great workout, I decided to grab one the white mixer (I have a white theme happening in the kitchen!) and its a great! I can leave the mixer on and prepare other ingredients so it cuts my prep time in half! Great value and I will be the baking queen soon enough! Now just to figure out the next thing to bake and master!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hello Annie L.
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you're loving your Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One. HAPPY BAKING!

I love this mixer!

Got this to help around the kitchen as I got into baking lately and I cannot live without it now. I love how easy to clean it is and the attachments that comes with it. The cakes I have made with this have been perfect! It also looks great on the kitchen counter, I think it's great for value and would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi Tianz,
Great to see you are so happy with it!

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

AMAZING

This product helped me out alot when learning to bake shortbread. It's adjustable speeds make it easy to change the density and texture of the mixture. This has helped with saving time in the kitchen. I love the colour and the look of the product, it matches everything else in my kitchen. I was surprised at how easy it was to clean. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Ellie,
Thank you for the great review!

Martin C.

Martin C.Sydney, NSW

Great size mixer

Good speed and power in the motor. The sliding of the mechanism to open and close was smooth and easy. I particularly like the large size of the bowl, made it easy to keep everything clean. The feature I like the most is the splashguard. A very sleek design fits well in the kitchen, thanks :)

Hi Martin C,
Thank you for reviewing....

toni68

toni68Sydney, NSW

Top value for money

I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a mixmaster. However, this little mixer offers great value for money. It has the same extra features as the more expensive mixers; dough hook, whisk, splashguards and pourer, as well as having enough power to do the job. It's really easy to use and the stainless steel bowl is a perfect size. I haven't used it to make dough, but for cakes, biscuits and my pavlova it works well. It's compact size means I can store it easily, and it looks good too. So happy to have it in my kitchen!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi toni68,
So pleased you love it, thank you for reviewing...

Emiliama

EmiliamaSydney, NSW

Great features and size

A fantastic little mixer that packs a punch. Solid beaters, whisk and dough hook without the weight. Speed/power is great and I love splashguard! The fact that it takes up very little space is brilliant, yet actually has a very decent sized mixing bowl.

Hi Emiliama,
This little mixer getting fab reviews, thank you!

Benchtop Food Mixers