MXP3000WH - White, MXP3000BK - Black

• Safety

Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great machine

Purchased in May 2021 at Betta Home Living for $170.00.

Bren
BrenSydney, NSW

Works Well. Easy to use

Made pizza using dough hook, mixed well. Very stable on bench. Made cake using beater, did have to scrap bowl to assist the butter and sugar to cream. The metal bowl is very light, a handle would be useful. The machine is a bit noisy. Was unsure what the P on the speed control was for until we used mixer, it is a fast speed.

Hello Bren,
Thank you for your feedback and GREAT review.

Bren
BrenSydney, NSW

Practical, works well

Made pizza dough using the dough hook, machine mixed fine. Stable on the bench. Made cake using beater, did have to scrape bowl to help the butter and sugar but got there in the end. The machine is quite noisy. The metal bowl is light and easy to use, a handle would be useful. Was unsure what the P on the speed control was until we tried machine, instruction book doesn't really say much, it was a fast speed mix

Hello Bren,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
As for the dial, 0 is 0 speed (i.e off) P is pulse.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Great allrounder

Great lightweight and easy to use. My go to on the kitchen bench! Great for cleaning and simple to use. Adequate for many tasks, it now stays in my kitchen as my other mixer is too heavy to keep getting out.

Purchased in December 2019.

Hello PaulineW,
Thank you for your wonderful review, glad to hear you're loving your Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One MXP3000WH.

Annie L.
Annie L.Sydney, NSW

Baking Queen!

This nifty little mixer is great! I am a newbie to baking and while whisking ingredients via hand provides a great workout, I decided to grab one the white mixer (I have a white theme happening in the kitchen!) and its a great! I can leave the mixer on and prepare other ingredients so it cuts my prep time in half! Great value and I will be the baking queen soon enough! Now just to figure out the next thing to bake and master!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hello Annie L.
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you're loving your Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One. HAPPY BAKING!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

I love this mixer!

Got this to help around the kitchen as I got into baking lately and I cannot live without it now. I love how easy to clean it is and the attachments that comes with it. The cakes I have made with this have been perfect! It also looks great on the kitchen counter, I think it's great for value and would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi Tianz,
Great to see you are so happy with it!

Ellie
EllieSydney, NSW

This product helped me out alot when learning to bake shortbread. It's adjustable speeds make it easy to change the density and texture of the mixture. This has helped with saving time in the kitchen. I love the colour and the look of the product, it matches everything else in my kitchen. I was surprised at how easy it was to clean. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Ellie,
Thank you for the great review!

Martin C.
Martin C.Sydney, NSW

Great size mixer

Good speed and power in the motor. The sliding of the mechanism to open and close was smooth and easy. I particularly like the large size of the bowl, made it easy to keep everything clean. The feature I like the most is the splashguard. A very sleek design fits well in the kitchen, thanks :)

Hi Martin C,
Thank you for reviewing....

toni68
toni68Sydney, NSW

Top value for money

I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a mixmaster. However, this little mixer offers great value for money. It has the same extra features as the more expensive mixers; dough hook, whisk, splashguards and pourer, as well as having enough power to do the job. It's really easy to use and the stainless steel bowl is a perfect size. I haven't used it to make dough, but for cakes, biscuits and my pavlova it works well. It's compact size means I can store it easily, and it looks good too. So happy to have it in my kitchen!

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi toni68,
So pleased you love it, thank you for reviewing...

Benchtop Food Mixers

Emiliama
EmiliamaSydney, NSW

Great features and size

A fantastic little mixer that packs a punch. Solid beaters, whisk and dough hook without the weight. Speed/power is great and I love splashguard! The fact that it takes up very little space is brilliant, yet actually has a very decent sized mixing bowl.

Hi Emiliama,
This little mixer getting fab reviews, thank you!

Craig Phillips
Craig Phillips asked
Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One

How much is it to buy.

Russell H.
Russell H.asked
Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One MXP3000WH - White

Where can I get a scraper blade for my mixer?

clareasked
Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One MXP3000WH - White

I am having a lot of trouble with the mixer. It leaves heaps of mixture on the sides of the bowl, the mixer doesnt reach the edge and it doesn't cream butter and sugar as a result. Is this a common complaint with this mixer or is mine defective?

sampetersen25
sampetersen25

I would also like to know this as mine is the same!

clare

About when I wrote this I followed the complaint process through with briscoes and the offered me a replacement and said mine sounded faulty. I didn't follow through because I couldn't be bothered going back into the city (I'm rural) as I expected the replacement to have the same issue. I don't think mine is faulty, I think the whole model is flawed, as other reviews have said the same. I got a nut from a nut and bolt and stood it in one of the 3 holes in the base stand that locks the bowl into it, when the nut sits in the hole it stops the bowl from falling into the holes and it locks into place against the nut because of the mixing direction pushing the bowl into the nut. (it acts like a big wedge) this all means the bowl sits about 5mm higher than designed and the beater reaches the edges. Works best for whipping attachment over the beating one, sometimes I just hold the bowl up during mixing so it reaches. Not ideal but it's the solution that's the easiest for me while I save up to buy a kitchen aid or something I know won't let me down. Very disappointed in the mixer. My solution is probably not good for the machine but it's the only way ive gotten and half decent baking result.

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Clare,
You may need to stop the unit and use a spatula like the old fashion way. I personally recommend using the whisk for creaming to get a better result.

See all Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Planetary Mixmaster The Tasty One