KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

• Safety

jaccsun
jaccsunAU

Absolutely love this amazing mixer!

This was really easy to set up and get going quickly. It looks amazing in Palm Green and works perfectly. Reaches every part of the bowl, no more scraping or leaving big chunks in the bottom of the bowl like cheap mixers I've owned. Expensive but worth it. And it's so quiet. Got a great deal that includes a spare gold bowl (it already came with a large and smaller bowl) and the KitchenAid chopper. I've only made cakes and biscuits so far but it's a dream to use.

Purchased in June 2021 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $799.00.

Mikef50
Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Very competent mixer

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $499.00.

Matt D
Matt DPerth, WA

The most used appliance in my kitchen

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys Physical store.

JJJ
JJJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen and culinary heaven

Purchased in August 2018 for $699.00.

Bianca
BiancaSydney, NSW

Use it all the time! So easy

My mixer is red and is very convenient. It works well, kneads well and I use it for cakes all the time, had it for around a year now, hope it continues to serve us well

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish for dough

Really poor at mixing dough. Constantly spins the dough despite numerous efforts to adjust the ingredients and process. Waste of money if you want this primarily as a dough mixer.

Purchased at Myer.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Great machine but already found a chip

Bought this great looking hand mixer stand for my daughter during the breakdown. It works well and my adult daughter enjoyed using it. However, I noticed that there is a chip in one of the dough hook sometime ago. How do I go about claiming under warranty for a replacement part?

Thanks,

Lee

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Hunter Region, NSW

Un-reliable

Purchased in august, machine performed really well. Was kneading bread dough recently 1/2 the quantity I usually do - machine stopped spinning. Have reached out to Kitchen Aid they have failed to reply.

Purchased in August 2020 for $630.00.

Active Traveller
Active Traveller

Fabulous follow up customer service

I have had my Kitchen Aid for nearly a year and I have been soooo impressed with the follow up service. I have experienced problems with two of the attachments, chipping of coating etc, and have had immediate feedback and both attachments have been replaced. I couldn’t be happier with the speedy response I have had from kitchen Aid. I also absolutely love the appliance and wish I’d bought myself one much earlier.
Claire Hogan

Purchased in April 2020.

Martine A.
Martine A.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Machine!

Was given this machine as an engagement gift in March 2014. From then it's been used almost daily! We have bought multiple attachments and it's a staple in our kitchen. The machine has made everything from birthday cakes for our family, pizza dough for Friday nights in, macaroons and most importantly the insane amount of Christmas baking that we do every year. Including double sugar biscuit dough! It takes pride in my kitchen and hope it will last for years to come!

Purchased in March 2014.

Martine A.
Martine A.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Machine!

Purchased in March 2014.

BK15
BK15Melbourne

I use it everyday

I use this stand mixer every single day ! I cannot live without it. I use it for making dough, baking, making fresh butter, whipped cream and so on ! The only regret that I have is that to use the whisk attachment, I need to change the height of stand mixer using a screwdriver every single time. That is really painful. I tried contacting someone about it long back but got no response whatsoever . Apart from this, it is a fantastic product.

Purchased in May 2016.

Daleellama
DaleellamaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fantastic machine

I bought this mixer as a surprise birthday present for my wife in August (after she had been dropping not-so-subtle hints for a while) and we’ve been using in almost non stop since. So easy to use. Easy to clean. Would definitely recommend to others.

Purchased in August 2020 at Appliances Online for $654.00.

SAMMY
SAMMYHobart, TAS

Great mixers

I have bought my first kitchenaid mixer about 6 years ago and haven't looked back. Infact only last year I bought another one as I use them for some commercial use as well. Have to say I havent had an issue with either one. Very reliable and comes with 3 mixing attachments , a paddle attachment, whisk and a dough hook. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit heavy to move and lift. Other than that great well made products. I also have 2 kitchen aid blenders. One 12 cup one and a 7 cup one. 7 cup one is brilliant. Easy and compact and does the job. Purees things lovely and chops things perfectly. I guess sometimes you do get what you pay for

Purchased in April 2018 at Myer for $699.00.

Greg L.
Greg L.Central West, NSW

No product service

My kitchenaid mixer has stopped working after 4 years of regular use. I tried to contact kitchenaid customer service but they didn't answer the phone after 20min of waiting, they say they will answer an email within 14 days, this service is not acceptable. They don't have a service representative anywhere but the east coast. Do not buy a kitchenaid and expect them to honour their warranty.

Purchased in March 2016.

Read more reviews - page 2

Marisella V.
Marisella V.asked
KSM150 Artisan

I have a KSM150 Artisan. Will a 4qt bowl fit this mixer? If so where I can I buy it?

PETER
PETERasked

Kitchen aid ksm150
Should the attachment shaft be spring loaded?
Our kitchen aid came without it .

Gayaasked
KSM150 Artisan

I bought KSM 150 mixer from mighty ape a couple of week ago. Last weekend opened package and try to remove wire whip from beater shaft it was so tight and couldn’t come out easily. I notice that there was no spring on beater shaft. Is that normal or any defect?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Get a friend to ring them for an immediate answer rather that use a review site

Gaya

Thanks, I contacted them via email and posted on this site while waiting for there reply. They contact me today and sorted

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer questions

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

KitchenAid Stand Mixer

When it comes to the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, this iconic household brand doesn’t disappoint. With a powerful motor, 10 speed settings, and planetary mixing action, there’s a lot to love.

While KitchenAid stand mixers aren’t exactly cheap, the fact that they were the Product Review Award Winners from 2017-2019 makes a definitive statement about their quality.

The standard inclusions with these KitchenAid mixers are a flat beater, stainless steel wire whisk, dough hook and pouring shield. It’s also worth noting that the only difference between the KSM150 model and the KSM160 is this: the KSM150 only comes with a 4.8L bowl, while the KSM160 includes both a 4.8L bowl and a smaller 2.8L bowl.

Features:

• 10 variable speeds allow you to create a variety of textures, catering to both a slow stir and a fast whip
  • Tilt-head design allows you to easily access ingredients and check on the mixing progress
  • Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients don’t get stuck to the sides of the bowl and are mixed evenly and thoroughly
  • Full metal construction and stainless steel bowl attest to this stand mixer's durable build quality.
Compare all 6 KitchenAid Stand Mixer

3.8
KitchenAid KSM155 Artisan
  • Discontinued

KitchenAid KSM155 Artisan

CategoryBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food Mixers
Capacity4.8L