KitchenAid Stand Mixer

GisellecookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

We love this product so much. It is sturdy, works so well and makes baking so much easier. We have had it for years and it is still amazing. I would recommend this highly.

Krisztina Caldicott

Krisztina CaldicottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchenaid KSM 160

The best mixer in the market with a powerful motor. Can handle every job. Choice of 2 good sized mixing bowls. Large choice of extra fittings to buy. Love it.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $599.00.

DDshopper

DDshopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my kitchenaid!

I finally fulfilled a long held wish to own a red kitchenaid artisan mixer, and it does not disappoint. It is so easy to use, and I love the free ice cream bowl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington for $567.00.

VISHAL T.

VISHAL T.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

A must have for every kitchen

I bought this kitchen accessory after a lot of research and am highly satisfied with the end result. Would recommend it to everyone who love to cook. Great product and lots of features. Must buy.

BadBlock

BadBlockAdelaide

Excellent!

Heavy and reliable, would not even make a slight move when mixing. Controls are convenient to use. Bowls are made of steel of very good quality. We also purchased a mincer attachment, which we also like.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $559.00.

FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Not as powerful for kneading bread dough

You would have to spend longer time kneading the bread dough compared to using the commercial mixer. Otherwise, so far so good. I like the pink colour. I almost bought the smaller/ mini version of it. The 2 metal bowls option are better than the one glass bowl option. I have not tried the rubber scraper that comes with the paddle. I bought it on special at David Jones. I received a gift with purchase - ice cream maker.

Purchased in October 2018 for $584.00.

Sarah

Sarah

Very glad I purchased this mixer

This is a great mixer. It is solid so it doesn’t move when mixing. However this also means that it is heavy and hard to move. Mine lives on my kitchen bench because it’s easier than moving it in and out of a cupboard each time I want to use it. The glass mixing bowl is beautiful and my mixer is the mother of pearl finish which is stunning. It’s quiet enough to use that it doesn’t wake my sleeping baby when on. Mixes throughly and easily cuts down baking/cooking time. All round a great mixer.

Purchased in September 2018 at House for $599.00.

Georgia M

Georgia MCanberra 2600, ACT

In love with this mixer!

Purchased in May 2019 at Peter's of Kensington Online store.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Treat Yo-Self!

Purchased in January 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse.

Liz

LizSouth Australia, 5413

Beautiful piece of machinery

Very good quality machine, with strong motor and excellent workmanship.
Would have liked an extra bowl as in for the KSM160 machine, however I choose colour over the extra bowl as it matched my cook processor.
Great capacity bowl for a large family.

Purchased in November 2017 at The Chefs Toolbox for $499.00.

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Machine love it

Mixes really well, love the look of this machine and the accessories you can buy for it but best of all I got a free pasta making attachment. Big mixing bowl in stainless steel plus a extra smaller bowl and the bowls have handles makes it so much easier.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $598.00.

Emmah_kate

Emmah_kateSouthwest, VIC

Great mixer

Great mixer.
Very powerful especially for thicker mixtures like biscuits etc.
Beats eggs very well and very quickly.
Comes with many great attachments with a greay variety of extra attachments for purchase.
Large mixing bowl is plenty big enough for double batches of cookie dough etc

Purchased in May 2017 at Catch Deal for $529.00.

BootsySue

BootsySueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was good, but.....

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Bronwyn Hobman

Bronwyn HobmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Machine. Highly recommend

My mum always had a sunbeam and it lasted for decades. I bought one and it lasted 2 years if I was lucky. Had the ability to purchase a Kitchenaid and it is a fantastic machine. Far better than the new sunbeams on the market. It feels well built and does a great job. I bake alot and this machine has been fantastic. Where the same amount of baking burnt out the motor in the sunbeams. Unfortunately they do not seem built to last the decades anymore. My Kitchenaid has not skipped a beat. I would highly recommend buying one if you like to bake. Every house should have one.

Purchased in August 2015 for $500.00.

Bamixer

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware the standards are slipping but the price is still very premium

Purchased in May 2019.

Kitchenmixer

KitchenmixerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful product and customer service -

purchased with a manufacturer fault which I waited 6 weeks to receive any information about this item, I continued to make contact as I didn’t not hear from either party. After receiving my mixer back it had scratches all over it! I Hadn’t even used it. It came back worse then I had sent it. Again I sent it to them advising them of this issue - I waited approx 1 month to hear this is wear and tear. I am disappointed in the service to not only have owned it less then one year but to only has used it maybe 5 times. I won’t be purchasing from them again.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Dave

DaveBrisbane

I cant fault it

After alot of waiting around for the perfect price i finally bite the bullet and gave my arms a well needed rest. The Kitchen aid performance is faultless and i have never had any drama or difficulties using different ingredients. The only downfall is the price of attachments are insanely expensive and sometimes food in the bowl will rise above the beaters. The bowl is a nice decent size and seems very well made.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Elisa R.

Elisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

so love my new Kitchen Aid

I must admit i was devostated when my thermomix broke down. A friend had one of these and loved it so i decided to buy one. I have never looked back amazing product

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch Deal for $600.00.

Rob W

Rob WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s staying on the bench top

After only a week since purchasing this mixer I am convinced that it has changed my life! I made sfincione and it was the dough I have been striving for for over twenty years. Can’t wait to try my standard pizza dough and I’m looking forward to trying the brioche from the Kitchenaid recipe site.

Purchased in February 2019 for $529.00.

Surfpuppies

SurfpuppiesMid North Coast, NSW

Durable well made product

Off the box my first impression is that this is a very well made solid product. I’m hoping that it will be as durable as it seems. It works well and does the job that it is meant to do plus more. The number of accessories is amazing - more than what I can afford or use. Still it’s good to know that the option is there. Will definitely recommend.

Purchased in January 2019.