KitchenAid Stand Mixer
See the Best Benchtop Food Mixers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

• Safety

BLaw
BLawNew South Wales

What a disappointment and a waste of money

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $866.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, functional, never hide it away

Custom service above reproach. My mixer was accidentally damaged and kitchenaid replaced it with a brand new machine including my engraved name that I had in the original machine. This was done as an act of good faith and without my asking. I love my machine and kitchenaid service.

Purchased in .

C X.
C X.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unsatisfactory

Very unsatisfied. Waste of money. Does not mix thoroughly. Lumps all through mix. Continually need to scrape mix from bottom, sides etc. Will not pick up all mix & beat. WIll never compare to a mixer I had for 40yrs & it never failed. I would throw it in bin, if I hadnt paid so much for it.

Purchased in .

Andrew W.Western District, VIC

Solid Quality

We’d been looking at these mixers for years wondering if we should spend the money to get a quality Mixer - then we pulled the trigger and have never regretted it - we’ve made cakes, biscuits, Sourdough Bread and its all been a breeze - the Mixer has a good range of speeds and the motor feels strong - the stainless steel bowels are strong and easy to clean - they also lock into the base making them very steady and also have a splash guard - the utensils are also built strong with the Dough Hook being an excellent tool for making Bread without the need to stretch and fold the dough by hand - overall we are completely satisfied with this product :)

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $650.

Lynn E.
Lynn E.

Powerful, great capacitor

Bought this a couple of years ago at a very good price. Great for meringue or other mixes that require plenty of time and muscle. Huge bowl and good attachments. Often need to stop and hand mix as doesn't seem to incorporate all of the ingredients at the bottom of the bowl. Not sure if it's worth the current prices though.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $375.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Really good quality mixer

I bought the KSM160 in early April so I've had it for about 6 weeks now and so far, I'm delighted with its performance. I'm still getting used to which bowl is best for each attachment but made a delicious orange poppy seed cake for my husband's 60th and the mixer did a great job!
I also bought the scraper mixer attachment to improve mixing the edges of the bowl in, but I'm not sure I really needed it as the one that comes with it is also good. The mixer stays put on the bench with no vibrating or jumping off the counter like my old Breville! It looks beautiful in aqua blue and matches my kitchen. I'll update my review down the track with it's functionality long-term, but so far, I'm very happy!

Purchased in at David Jones Retail Stores for $749.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Best kitchen addition!

My husband bought the kitchenaid mixer for my birthday last year November. And I absolutely love it. The quality is amazing, it’s solid and works quietly. I have made cakes, pasta, bread and so much more with it. It is a great assistance in the kitchen with so many options. Making bread and pasta has never been so easy, I put all the ingredients in and the kitchenaid basically does the rest for you. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and has useful attachments. I would 100% recommend to this especially those who enjoy baking.

Purchased in at Myer for $499.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Carol Oppelaar
Carol OppelaarPerth, WA

Perfect mixer!

This mixer does not miss a beat, regardless of task. Dough, batter, meringue, icing… everything is perfectly mixed and with little effort. The machine doesn’t get warm like the last model despite running for long periods of time.
It’s not overly loud, I often use it when the kids are asleep.

Easy to use, easy to understand and a complete workhorse.

Purchased in at KitchenAid for $729.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst mixer ever, stay away from Kitchen Aid

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores for $649.

Mardidog1
Mardidog1Hunter Region, NSW

Very disappointed

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $729.

Blew up and shot flame

Very disappointed.
To expensive to last 2 years. Not worth it. I thought would last a lot longer and be more durable. Egg whites aren't that hard to beat and should not blow it up

Purchased in at Kohls for $499.

LMS
LMS

Good product, unless you need warranty service....

Purchased for $550.

JSB
JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing mixer!

Purchased in at KitchenAid for $499.

Mani
ManiAdelaide

Overpriced, only 300W of Power, no support

I have had this mixer for a few years and the head has started to move up and down causing it to become un-usable. I tried a number of hacks which I saw online and it only made it worst. For a machine worth almost a thousand dollars, this is really NOT worth it. Save your hard earned money and buy a Kenwood for half the price and double the power!

Purchased at General Trader for $999.

Ms. Jones
Ms. JonesSydney, NSW

I love this mixer

My hubbie got this for me for christmas and I have been wanting one for so long. I am not dissapointed! Everything about it feels well made, it is sturdy and heavy and does not wobbl when mixing. I love it! Glad I finally have one.

Purchased at Amazon for $300.

Gaye B
Gaye Basked
KSM150 Artisan

I want to buy a new wire whisk. What model do I buy for model 5KSM150SAWH

Judy Longworth
Judy Longworthasked
KSM156

what is the equivalent to enable me to buy a second bowl

Andrew W.

Not sure what the equivalent is - or if there is one as they have a very specific locking mechanism- however - genuine ones are on sale at the moment - https://kitchenaid.com.au/collections/stand-mixer-bowls

Lyn B.
Lyn B.asked
KSM160 Artisan

I have a KSM 160 Artisan tilt head mixer . Will the Artisan 5 qt bowls twist lock fit this mixer?

See all KitchenAid Stand Mixer questions

Get an answer from our members and KitchenAid representatives

KitchenAid Stand Mixer

When it comes to the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, this iconic household brand doesn’t disappoint. With a powerful motor, 10 speed settings, and planetary mixing action, there’s a lot to love.

While KitchenAid stand mixers aren’t exactly cheap, the fact that they were the Product Review Award Winners from 2017-2019 makes a definitive statement about their quality.

The standard inclusions with these KitchenAid mixers are a flat beater, stainless steel wire whisk, dough hook and pouring shield. It’s also worth noting that the only difference between the KSM150 model and the KSM160 is this: the KSM150 only comes with a 4.8L bowl, while the KSM160 includes both a 4.8L bowl and a smaller 2.8L bowl.

Features:

• 10 variable speeds allow you to create a variety of textures, catering to both a slow stir and a fast whip
  • Tilt-head design allows you to easily access ingredients and check on the mixing progress
  • Planetary mixing action ensures ingredients don’t get stuck to the sides of the bowl and are mixed evenly and thoroughly
  • Full metal construction and stainless steel bowl attest to this stand mixer's durable build quality.
Compare all 7 KitchenAid Stand Mixer

KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan
  • Discontinued

KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan

4.3
CategoryBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food MixersBenchtop Food Mixers
Capacity4.8L