KitchenAid Stand Mixer

4.2

• Safety

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Underpowered and in constant need of adjustment.

Sam

SamCanberra

Overpriced and overrated

My mother bought my wife one of these for her 30th birthday. First motor blew after about 3 months so we took it back to Myer who replaced it no questions asked. The second one is still going but the motor struggles on any dough you try putting through. The dough hook is poorly designed and you end up with more dough around the attachment head than you do actually mixing in the bowl so its easier to take it out and do it by hand. The beater and scraper attachment don't scrape all the way to the bottom of the bowl either so it never actually mixes anything properly. Pretty unimpressed with it to be honest, the Kenwood we had which it replaced was miles better, should have just kept it

Purchased in November 2017 at Myer for A$625.00.

Aaron A.

Aaron A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Make my life easier and our kitchen cleaner

Easy to use.
Fast.
great quality.
It is an expensive product. We didn't get it in the past because of its high price tag. We bought it when harvey norman was doing a sale.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$599.00.

Damaged Products

We ordered a KSM177 however, all the products received were damaged, and when we tried to contact customer service we did not get a response from them. Don't order from them they are sending damaged products to customers.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kitchen Aid Australia for A$749.00.

Overpriced Rubbish

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Kuia

Kuia

Birthday Happy

Recieved as a gift and replaced my Kenwood Chef. Lovely mixer to use. Solid and well engineered. Handles my multiple Christmas cake bakes with ease. Easy clean up. Happy to give it bench space. Also have Kitchenaid Diamond blender.

Purchased in April 2019.

FairLadySydney, NSW

Small bowl has different base depth

I bought the KSM 160 to get 2 bowls instead of the other model with just one bowl. To my disappointment, the smaller bowl does not allow the ingredients to be mixed thoroughly. I rang the company and was told to adjust the attachment . I told them that I don't want to adjust it because the bigger bowl fits just right. I asked if I could get a replacement or refund for the bowl, they refused. In summary, don't buy the KSM 160. Maybe try the one that has only one bowl.

Purchased in October 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$585.00.

Shanice A

Shanice AGoulburn Valley, VIC

What did I do before this?

I purchased my KitchenAid from Kitchen Warehouse in Moorabbin, VIC in June 2019. What a powerful beauty she is! I’ve made bread dough in it mainly and it copes fine with it. The attachments are great! It looks lovely in my kitchen and I don’t know where I would be without it. Worth the money spent! It is a very heavy mixer but that is a good thing because it means it’s sturdy. It’s not overly loud when it’s on full ball but it does have a powerful engine so the noise doesn’t bother me. I was lucky enough to get this on sale at the store.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Moorabbin for A$585.00.

Rob H.

Rob H.

No customer service

Purchased new mixer in December 2019, the beater chipped the first time I used it, I’ve contacted customer service 4 times since 26 December, still no reply and it’s February. Pathetic! I do not recommend this company or it’s product.

KitchenAid
Thuy B.KitchenAid

Piajess

PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mixer

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$479.00.

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

So good, we have two.

Seriously, Kitchenaid will Outlast your Kenwood by a long shot. I’ve had 2 of the stand mixers for over 12 years. No issues every. And my baking is better than ever. These are worth the money. Don’t be penny wise and tuppence foolish.

Purchased in June 2016 for A$900.00.

Maia

MaiaPerth, WA

Favourite kitchen Stand Mixer

My husband and I both use the Stand mixer several times a week. Great for so many recipes. He whisks eggs for making pavlova and is a keen baker. Have bought the meat grinder attachment so we can make our own ground meat. Love it!

Purchased in June 2017 at David Jones for A$690.00.

bakergirl-92

bakergirl-92Sydney, NSW

fantastic mixer, life long dream to own one finally come true

I have finally saved enough to buy a kitchenaid mixer. I was tempted to buy a cheaper knockoff but I am super happy that I saved up and bought the real thing. this thing mixes everything without a problem, dough, eggs, fudge, dry ingredients, everything comes out very even. it comes with great attachments and the base is super sturdy.

it looks gorgeous too, i got it in the classic red

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$350.00.

Gisellecooke

GisellecookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

We love this product so much. It is sturdy, works so well and makes baking so much easier. We have had it for years and it is still amazing. I would recommend this highly.

Krisztina Caldicott

Krisztina CaldicottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchenaid KSM 160

The best mixer in the market with a powerful motor. Can handle every job. Choice of 2 good sized mixing bowls. Large choice of extra fittings to buy. Love it.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

DDshopper

DDshopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my kitchenaid!

I finally fulfilled a long held wish to own a red kitchenaid artisan mixer, and it does not disappoint. It is so easy to use, and I love the free ice cream bowl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Peter's of Kensington for A$567.00.

VISHAL T.

VISHAL T.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

A must have for every kitchen

I bought this kitchen accessory after a lot of research and am highly satisfied with the end result. Would recommend it to everyone who love to cook. Great product and lots of features. Must buy.

BadBlock

BadBlockAdelaide

Excellent!

Heavy and reliable, would not even make a slight move when mixing. Controls are convenient to use. Bowls are made of steel of very good quality. We also purchased a mincer attachment, which we also like.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$559.00.

FairLadySydney, NSW

Not as powerful for kneading bread dough

You would have to spend longer time kneading the bread dough compared to using the commercial mixer. Otherwise, so far so good. I like the pink colour. I almost bought the smaller/ mini version of it. The 2 metal bowls option are better than the one glass bowl option. I have not tried the rubber scraper that comes with the paddle. I bought it on special at David Jones. I received a gift with purchase - ice cream maker.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$584.00.

FairLady

I also find the second (smaller) bowl has a different depth compared to the larger bowl so when you mix stuff in the smaller bowl , the base doesn't get mixed properly

Sarah

Sarah

Very glad I purchased this mixer

This is a great mixer. It is solid so it doesn’t move when mixing. However this also means that it is heavy and hard to move. Mine lives on my kitchen bench because it’s easier than moving it in and out of a cupboard each time I want to use it. The glass mixing bowl is beautiful and my mixer is the mother of pearl finish which is stunning. It’s quiet enough to use that it doesn’t wake my sleeping baby when on. Mixes throughly and easily cuts down baking/cooking time. All round a great mixer.

Purchased in September 2018 at House for A$599.00.