MPN: 35902681

Feature packed bench top oven.

I needed an oven for everything because my rental has an electric stove, standard basic design except for some reason mine has the element in the TOP of the oven! No fan, just the electric element. This means most things burn on top, well before being cooked no matter where I placed the shelf.
Being on my own I decided to invest in a bench oven . I did have another brand which has steam and convection but returned it when steam stopped working. Many positive reviews of this oven and my research led me to purchase it.
I do a lot of baking and this oven really does the job very well. It has taken a few attempts to get right temperature and time for my recipes but well worth it. The cakes are the best I have had in a long time and the biscuits are amazing. I love that I can choose just about any temperature I want by turning the dial so can really feel in control of the temperature.
I have had great success with roasts and found they came out just as I wanted.
The controls are very easy to learn and screen is clear and easy to read. There are 3 shelf positions and the functions for each shelf is printed on the door so choosing the correct shelf position is a breeze.
The instruction book is extremely helpful and easy to understand. I keep mine handy and refer to it often. The recipes in the book have helped me choose the right function and time for my own recipes.
While I love the Elemint IQ ,and it really is what sets this oven apart, cleaning around the elements can be tricky. I usually clean it with the dishcloth while doing the dishes as it is still warm. The non stick coating does help.
There are so many useful features packed into the compact oven that to touch on them all is not practical.
In summary, this is an amazing little oven and for me it does everything that a large oven can do, and then some, in a small compact size. Perfect for small households, caravaners or holiday houses.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $297.00.

GREAT INVENTION

I PURCHASED FOR $299.00 ON TVSN pus there were free gifts digital scales and coffee and spice grinder. My first cook was a 2.3kg chicken very happy. It does everything of a large oven/grill/toaster brilliant. I have a big 6 burner gas stove huge oven so I have not used my normal oven since I bought this about 4 weeks ago. It is around the size of the average microwave. So quick and easy. Beauty of tvsn it is a 30 day money back guarantee but this baby is staying on my bench. Teriyaki salmon recipe yummy!

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $299.00.

Smart Little Oven

Love this little oven and now couldn’t live without it! Marvellous for two people and it has very nearly replaced the home’s main oven. The pre settings are great, very easy to operate, even fan forced heat. We even take it in our caravan as light and compact. Cleaning is also easy, just a wipe over after use. Everything from toasting to slow cooking and air frying. Definitely has my tick of approval!

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Online Store for $389.00.

Customer Service Help !!!

I had a query rang Breville on their 1300 number in Melbourne - voice said press 1 to speak with Breville etc.. I pressed 1 waited & was told wrong, please try again, same exercise, hung up. Rang 1300 again same problem. I found an (03) number for them in Melbourne...this number just rang out....I rang the 1300 number again, I wasnt going to try 1 again. I had the option of 1 for Breville!, 2 for Kambrook or Ronson, 3 for a Product I have never heard of so I pressed 3. I was told I am 7th in line & the usual please wait you are important to us blah blah blah. I waited & waited & waited - I was kept upto date with where I was in the Queue, I remained Number 7 for 12 minutes & hung up, in ....... at the non existent Help Line.I don’t think HO Breville in USA would be impressed at the way Australian customers are treated by their Agent !!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Great product

Bought this oven around 6 months ago and I've been using it ever since. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase. It has several preset functions and sits comfortably between the not-too-small and not-too-big category.

Because of the compactness, it had an effect on the electricity bill. You won't see a large effect unless you use it as your daily driver for cooking but I did notice a difference. Size and efficiency in heating elements do make a difference.

The build and material feel solid which I was pleasantly surprised with considering the price that I paid for it. Typically the more plastic there is, the less durable the product is(but obviously cheaper). I think this hits the right balance. I am interested in seeing how long the display holds up though.

My one complaint would be that you cannot control the heating rods(upper and lower) individually to turn off the lower side when you want to add a bit of crispness on the surface of your bake. But not a deal breaker because I couldn't find something like this on the market within my price range. I improvise and use multiple functions while changing the position of the tray to similar effect.

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $305.00.

Excellent quality product for the price, cooks great!

Very impressed with this oven so far after two weeks, cooks amazing for a little thing & fits in our small kitchen space perfectly, recommend highly to anybody in the market looking for something like this. Works far better than our Euromaid 54cm oven which ended up blowing & having multiple issues ...

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Great little oven

I purchased my Breville smart oven Pro BOV800 on 9 February 2011 and it has not given me a moments trouble until now 1 April 2019. It has been used just about every single day sometimes two or three times a day... It still goes but the convection fan has become very noisy and sounds loose so its time to get a new one or would be good if I can find someone to fix it... its been a great little oven.

Purchased in February 2011 for $300.00.

Impressive

Our 900mm wall oven packed it in and we weren't keen on paying a minimum $1100 to replace. We researched bench top ovens extensively and this one was highly rated time and time again.
About the size of a medium size microwave. Heats up real fast, clear digital display, easy to clean, looks very smart. Light and easy to move I'm guessing this unit will save heaps of electricity due to the small area to heat up. We haven't cooked a roast in it yet but judging how well it bakes and grills it should be a breeze. We have only had it a few weeks but Wow - best appliance we have bought in a long time. We are in no hurry to replace our larger oven.
You won't be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $279.00.

Fantastic oven. Fan has short life.

Most useful appliance in kitchen. Used almost everyday to cook everything. Love it. But, the fan lasted 2 years only, so can't use as fan force oven now. Very disappointing as this oven is not cheap. I notice this is a common issue, so not sure if I would replace.

Purchased in January 2017 for $300.00.

Brilliant, haven't used regular oven in a year now

Just a magical little unit, and don't use anything else now. Mum bought herself one on my recommendation and absolutely loves it too. Mum had an issue with it cutting out when it reached its temperature and when she contacted Breville, they just swapped it straight over with no fuss.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Wow, I'm Impressed!

This is a very fancy oven - fancier than any regular oven I've used. I've only had it for a week and it is excellent so far - will update after a months use and I've baked a cake in it. I was worried about the power usage, as we have limited power here (it says 2400w) but most settings use far less than that - I think it's only the grill function that used the max power.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Still impressed with this oven. It bakes cakes and bread perfectly.

So much better than a full size oven

It uses less power, heats up quicker, cooks far more uniformly and is super easy to use

I had a Sunbeam before this which only lasted just outside the warranty period of 1 year. This one has been going strong for 2 years of daily use - but the fan died yesterday, just outside the 2 year warranty
JB HiFi wen't much help, as it was outside the 2 years, so I was forced to buy another one at $299 from Good Guys

I still believe it's better value than the competitors and ultimately cheaper than a wall unit of the same quality, but I was hoping to get a little longer out of it

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Not impressed

We bought our first oven and it lasted about 4 months. We turned it off one night and when we turned it on again it wouldn't work at all. We returned it to the store and they replaced it with a new one, next one lasted 2weeks after guarantee, fan stopped working, still using it without fan.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

great smart oven

Would recommend this oven to anyone, does just what a normal oven does and easy to clean.
You can cook almost everything in it, and cooks to perfection. It is in pride of place on my counter to show everyone.
This is my 2nd one had problems with toaster with the 1st one and Breville replaced it with a new oven straight away.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Solid performer

Super-fast preheat time, appears to bake very evenly - so far have cooked chicken twice and both times it came up trumps. Good range of trays included with it.Big fan of the LED timer and temperature control via knob, an even bigger fan of the internal light now included.
Quite loud beeps that can't be turned down in volume (it's the same with the Breville microwave), a small gripe and has nothing to do with it's cooking abilities

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Breville BOV800 Smart Oven

Recommend this oven. Have had mine since 2010 & still going well. Wouldn’t be without it! The suggested settings are spot on with very little need for any adjustment, have had no problems at any time. Have recently bought one for my daughter, this time bought the BOV845 which she is loving!

Date PurchasedOct 2010

So handy & useful

I love this oven, it certainly beats turning on the big oven, it heats so quickly, it cooks so much quicker, it is easy to clean, much cheaper to run. This oven is one of the best things I have ever purchased. I bought at Harvey Normans, Swan Hill, great service

Date PurchasedJun 2018

After nearly 2 years this is still the BEST oven I have bought.

LG $1000 oven was not a patch on this one. We have now deleted our 'normal' oven and just use this one. Most reviews are just after the purchase. I have been using this one for almost 2 years now and it has never let me down. I cook a lot and can not fault this oven. Sometimes I wish I could fit my larger pans inside, but I have now adapted. The main thing I have noticed is that it is much quicker than other ovens, probably as there is not so much space to heat. I have used all functions and can thoroughly recommend this product. If it died tomorrow I would go out and buy another. Well done Breville.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
So this morning the oven fan, which has been getting louder each day, finally stoppped altogether and the heating elements are going off and on so I guess it is time to buy another one. As I said in the above post, I shall be going out to buy another one.

Love this oven!

Got this oven from my friends for my birthday! Best gift ever!
This compact oven is so easy to use and has so many pre set cooking functions , we mainly use this oven now and dont use our conventional oven anymore.
The only negative point is that the light in the oven stopped working after a few months of usage!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Loving this little oven.

Excellent small oven. Way big enough for 3 adults. It’s a generous size and fits most of my main oven dishes. Quick to heat up and extremely easy to navigate your way around the settings. Very easy to keep clean as well. Haven’t used the main oven since we got it. A+ review

Date PurchasedApr 2018