Bridgestone Tyres

Bridgestone Tyres

Brand Manager for Bridgestone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Just want to thank the guys at the Rosebud, Victoria store. After being at the competitors twice to get a wheel balance? The guys here found the fault and repaired it, Great service and friendly staff . Cheers

KayJay
KayJayPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Just visiting Rockingham when a loss of Tyre pressure monitoring lit up on my Dash. I went to the nearest branch of a huge tyre service was told it would be 2 hours before they would look at it and that I would need a New $300 Tyre. I said a few polite words and travelled just down Dixon road to Bridgestone Tyre branch who immediately filled out a work card and my car went straight into the workshop despite it being 12.07pm and there being many other jobs on the go. Half an hour later I was back on the road and my wallet was just $25 lighter. Fantastic service highly recommend the vary courteous and helpful staff who did not try to rip me off being and elderly gentlemen

Debbie Martin
Debbie MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Imperial tyres

I have been using another brand of types for a very long time l went to Bridge Stone in StAlbans and I couldn’t be happier with my decision

Glenn Poon
Glenn PoonHobart, TAS

Follow up service, POOR

Spent over 1k & got a flat! Told 1/2 hrs to fix. Returned told another 3hrs! Time wasters so went to Bob Jane & fixed in 40mins

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bridgestone Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Anon
AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a good place to work

BeSmart001
BeSmart001South East Queensland, QLD

Not strong tyres

I bought 4 new tyres from Bridgestone auto & tyres at sumner park (QLD).

Recently one of the tyre was damaged. Bridgestone sumner park advised me the cause of the damage was road hazard. I believe it must be covered under warranty as per the warranty policy but the claim was declined and I had to pay for the replacement.

I don’t recommend anyone to visit this store as per my experience so please be careful with your purchases.

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service

Pulled in ti bridgestone Alice Springs, not helpful and wasn't prepared to do the buy 3 get 1 free deal on tires listed on web sites. Go to another tyre shop. Rude old man at bridgestone.

Scott from Hobart is a liar do not trust him

Brian Williamson
Brian WilliamsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied to by customer service and Store Manager

William K
William KPerth, WA

Highly disappointed with my new set of Turanza Serenity Plus Tyres

Anton L
Anton LAU

Bridgestone Australia trying to avoid liability under their Road Hazard Warranty

Aaron F.
Aaron F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shonky and dishonest business practices

Store LocationAberfoyle Park SA
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Disappointing service and very dishonest.

I walked in for a leak on my tyre, which was fixed for $35. I was recommended to put new front tyres for safety. I followed the recommendations of bridgestone's assistants in Hobart and I paid for a new set of tyres. I was given a cheap set of tyres, and ended with a punctured tyre one month later. I was hoping to get a high quality service from them but instead they used my ignorance and vulnerability to up sell me a cheap tyre. I walked in with one issue to fix and rather than fix the issue, I ended up paying for another set of tyres somewhere else one month later.
Disappointing service and very dishonest.

Wetwork65
Wetwork65Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent as always - great value for money

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend on booking service to carry out service.

Excellent customer service from booking the appointment through service carried out with matching the quote given & expecting delivery time.
Having used Bridgestone Rosebud for second time highly satisfied and therefore will book further services.