2.7

flyblownHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Stonacrows
StonacrowsSydney, NSW2 posts

Logbook service poor

I had Bridgestone conduct a logbook service on my SUV last week whilst at the same time fitting 4 new tyres. Despite the competitive service price, I'll never again allow them to do a logbook service because it was incomplete. Some of the items claimed to have been done we're not, while other items on the logbook schedule we're overlooked altogether.
I couldn't be bothered returning the car for corrective action because I simply have lost trust. I'll shop elsewhere from here on.
Dinesh
DineshSydney, NSW9 posts

Never buy Bridgestone Tyres again

Very disappointed with the Tyes- Potanza atyres, I purchased 4 tyres at Bridgestone- Castlehill, NSW. For my Lexus IS 250C those even didn'teven last for 15,000km and or 3 yrs Paid $1,350 for the 4 tyres .Very disappointed with those Tyres.when I has been for Rego Pink Slip, they need to change the 2 front tyres. I went for Michallin,it was cheaper than Bridgestone. Never Again BRIDGESTONE for any of my vehicles
Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.South East Queensland, QLD

Works as advertised, obvious missing features

The tires work as expected, with presumed long life. There is an obvious omission that is not expected of an experienced tire company. Suggested Tire pressure filling ranges are absent on all four tires is a clear fail. A 10 minute job takes 25 minutes as you now have to look up the tire pressure using cryptic tire numberings in google, or sift through the owners manual.

Not expected to occur in an experienced peak brand. Show details

John M
John MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great Service

Same day tyre repair done promptly and expertly as promised. Show details
Kevin
KevinGOSFORD4 posts

Rude Franchisee

The franchisee believes that calling a Bridgestone customer a c--t is acceptable behaviour, looking at some of the reviews I am not the only person who has encountered his aggression. Clearly, Bridgestone support this behaviour!
I took my business to Metro Tyres on Castlereagh Road Penrith, (02) 4722 2022 the owner could not do enough for me, unlike Bridgestone Penrith Franchisee the only service I received was the rantings of a person who is clearly unhinged!
Theodore K.
Theodore K.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

BE WARNED!

Please do not make the mistake I did that just because Bridgestone is primarily a tyre outlet, it is equally competent as an auto shop. It is not! Their tyre service is their raison d'etre and their auto shop is an afterthought. Show details
ray
raycranbourne9 posts

Zero Customer Service

Called bridgestone tyres for a quote and was told the person that does there quote has gone out will get him to call when he returns, 4 hours later and no call and its almost closing time and last day of there sale so i call them and ask where is my call and again told the person who does quotes went to dentist and can he call you tomorrow, WELL SORRY NO do you only have 1 person who can quote on 4 new tyres sorry i used to always shop here well sorry never again you lost me
Echo
Echo

Firestone Fuel Fighter

Hopeless in the wet, I wish I hadn't bought them. Show details
Rahul
Rahul9 posts

Alright service

Booked an appointment with bridgestone mitchell, Canberra for the flat tyre at 9.30am and they said repair time would be 40 mins. When I arrive there, they said it will gonna take 1 and half hours because they are busy.
They took more than 2 hours to fix the puncture.
Please don't committ false time frame if you cannot fix small things in time.

Not a good service I got to just fix the flat tyres.
Appreciable thing was that they don't charge me for this because of time delay in the service. Show details

TPTMELBOURNE310 posts

Bridgestone Service Centre St Arnaud - absolutely fantastic

I needed 2 new rear tyres as the old ones were below minimum tread depth - but only in the middle... (LOL) and these guys gave a good price and the main man in the workshop was incredibly helpful and really looked after me.

I have been busy all night and half the day later I kind of screwed up the pin for the payment and that created an issue with the bank I had to resolve and it all turned out well.

This guy really looked after me... and I am so grateful for it...

When comes the time for the new front tyres - I'll be going back there.

Thanks for everything.

R hale
R haleNorth-West & West coast, TAS10 posts

Cheap & nasty appearance

Had Bridgestone tyres for at least past 11 yrs V happy
HOWEVER
Recently bought 2 new BRIDGESTONE TYRES that are painted RED in tracks
Assured by Bob Jane Devonport that this normal for I D purposes
They offered to COVER WITH BLACK TEXTA !!!
V disappointing !! Will have to save to buy 4 new different brand tyres !!
Not happy
Not happy2 posts

Bad tires, bad service

Had 4 tires fitted 40,000km later tires worn and noisy. Noise was so bad I had Toyota look at car, they found bumps in tires Bridgestone not interested in looking at tires unless I paid $70, had to replace 2 tires with no discount for bad tires. 2 remaining tires very noisey will need to replace. Will never use Bridgestone again.
Since last review the other 2 Tires have chopped out, still no interest in refund or discount. Had alignment checked and still perfect so tires are at fault, do not buy from this mob, they cannot be trusted. Show details
Ben A.