Bridgestone Tyres

Bridgestone Tyres

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Colin P

Colin PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a difference

After 107,000 ks on Bridgestone LT tyres it was time to replace them. I chose Bridgestone Dueller 80/20 as I do a little bit of off road driving pulling my caravan. Driving home the ride was amazing compared to the LTs as expected. Cornering and grip were excellent. So far I am extremely happy with my purchase. Bridgestone Kilsyth store were easy to deal with and very professional. I will certainly return when these tyres wear out hopefully in over 80,000 ks.

Store LocationBridgestone Kilsyth.

Rreviews

RreviewsSydney, NSW

Bad first time experience

Store LocationSilverwater Bridgestone
Kerrie M.

Kerrie M.Gippsland, VIC

Went into the shop and asked them to check my flat Tyre to see if it could be repaired was damaged on the side and he ordered Tyre In was back in 2 days for it to be fitted for free friendly and helpful and nothing was a bother

Store LocationMorwell
Victoria

VictoriaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I needed four new tyres and a service for my Honda CR-V. I did the ring around to compare prices. Bridgestone was by far the cheapest for the tyres and surprise, surprise also the service.
They quoted me over the phone and I told them when I was bringing my car in. The not only had the service done in the time they stated but told me it would be cheaper as I hadn’t told them my kilometres and if would not be as much. I was very impressed with the whole thing and have continued to use them for every service. They are fast, competitive, helpful and a joy to talk to service people who are polite.
I would and do recommend them.

Store LocationTuggerah

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bridgestone Redbank Plains, QLD

Went into store prior to assess current tread prior to the purchase of a new set of 4WD Dueler A/T tyres. Great service and advice with multiple payment options available.

Store LocationBridgestone, Redbank Plains

Jimmyt

JimmytHunter Region, NSW

Bridgestone Thornton

Purchased a set of A/T tyres fitted at this store in June 2019. Rang to check stock, booked in for the next day, fitted while I waited. Excellent customer service!

Store LocationBridgestone Thornton

Marian P.

Marian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My 4 new tyres

Because I was in the market for new tyres for my Holden Astra, I dropped into my local Bridgestone to get a quote. I was so impressed with their friendliness and prices, I bought four there and then. Put on while I waited. No appointment needed. I enjoyed a hot cuppa in a warm, bright room with tele on and the newspaper. I even got a complimentary wheel alignment at no extra! How good's that. Get yourselves to a Bridgestone. Won't regret and I love my new tyres.

Store LocationMornington Bridgestone

warren g

warren gHunter Region, NSW

great deal

bought my tyres through bridgestone green hills nsw great bunch of blokes cant do enough for you i have had them on since November 2018 and ever 3 months they book me in to rotate check every thing is ok

Store Locationgreenhills nsw
James Harman

James HarmanCentral, SA

Bridgestone H/T Dueller tyres

These tyres came factory fitted to our new ISUSU D Max Ute They proved reliable and gave a smooth and positive ride throughout our 18000 kilometre caravanning holiday around the north west and west of Western Australia and back to Adelaide SA

Niran

Niran

Bridgestone Select Glen Waverley provided a great service

I bought my car tyres from Bridgestone Select Glen Waverley which provided me a great price service and after sales support. They keep sending me reminders for half yearly tyre service for free. Very satisfied with Bridgestone Select Glen Waverley team.

maxpress1

maxpress1Turamurra NSW

Bridgestone Turanza Tyres

Store LocationWaitara, NSW

Stevie1

Stevie1Peel, WA

Happy customer, will use again.

Recently had four new tyres from Bridgestone Mandurah.
The deal was four tyres for the price of three and included free checks on the tyres at three, six and twelve months. The whole experience was very good and I couldn't fault them.
My wife's VW Golf is due new tyres and I will definitely return to Bridgestone Mandurah to have them replaced.

Store LocationBridgestone Mandurah, Pinjarra Road, WA 6210

Glenda M.

Glenda M.Hunter Region, NSW

Was easy to navigate store and choose what I required. Very satisfied

Was easy to locate and had great support in choosing the tyres for my car. Would highly recommend them and also did a good job fitting them and balancing them

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Quick and easy tyres, free coffee while you wait

The lads at Bridgestone had my car in and out in under an hour. 2 new quality tyres and a wheel alignment whilst having a coffee, made it home in time for school pick up...

Brendan JF

Brendan JFGoulburn Valley, VIC

Tyre Purchase

Store LocationBridgestone Coober Pedy
Roxy I.

Roxy I.South East Queensland, QLD

Great honest service

We’ve been using the guys at Narangba Bridgestone for a while now. What started as a one off visit has now become our go to Tyre and Service centre for all 3 of our vehicles. Good honest work, no job is too big or too small and fantastic pricing too

Store LocationNarangba

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Phoned, got an appointment the same day. On time, quick turnaround, and middle of the range tyres. Good price on the alignment. We had to wait in the shop, but there was free coffee. Good to get something while I was waiting.

Store LocationRedcliffe

worst service ever MASCOT

took my car for new tires which i was booked in at 8am and had to wait 2 hours and customers that came in after me got served before me.upon receiving my car back got told all my nuts on the car was cross threaded, i have never herd of this before, and grease/oil on my drivers side seat cover and when i called the manager (TONY) to complain about the service he was talking over the top of me and would not let me explain and then hung the phone up on me . i did not feel anything wrong with my car and when i went over 80kms it started shaking on the highway the other day , that is another problem i have found they have not balanced the wheels properly . please do not take your car here if you want decent service.

Store LocationMASCOT

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

In trouble with tyre puncture

Was driving when noticed my car making funny sound coming from tyres. I pulled over to find a tack was in front tyre. Immediately I thought I was in trouble as my spare wasn't that great. Luckily wasn't far from Bridgestone at Nundah. They fixed my problem and had me on the road within an hour

Store LocationBridgestone Nundah Qld

Gourav

GouravLaunceston, TAS

Worst experience I had at Bridgestone Launceston

I have booked an appointment for free schedule checkup at 10:30am and was told over the phone that it is going to take 1 hour max for both alignment and rotation. But waited there till 11:30am and was still in queue because they took some other paid job first. My biggest mistake to get the tyres from Bridgestone.

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania