Bridgestone Ecopia H/T EP850

Bridgestone Ecopia H/T EP850

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pieter Craig

Pieter CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Bridgestone Ecopia EP 850

I've been using these tyres for the past 4 years + on my 2008 4WD Daulis. Towing caravan from QLD to WA. On my 2nd set getting about 45000 km. Super grip in wet and dry. Low noise and never had a flat or any tyre problems in the past 4 years +.

Purchased in February 2015 at Ocean tyres Gladstone.

Tyre Mileage 45,000 km
Off-Roading FrequencyYearly
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Beaste

BeasteNorth Strathfield

Good choice for the road!

CarFord Px2 Ranger
Stuart

Stuart

Good price

St Albans car care matched a competitors price, well done! After shopping around I got the best deal here at this store. They were fitted a few days later and I had no problems. Since I have to use fifty words or more in this review I will now write down some rubbish to fill it in.

CarToyoat RAV4
Andrew

AndrewAdelaide

These tyres lasted less than 48 hours - DON'T BUY!

CarHolden Captiva 7

Ash

AshRockhampton

Tyres worn out very fast and high fuel efficient.

I need this Bridgestone eco 850 replacement in just 18000 kms in 2 years. Never felt confident in wet conditions and high slopes. Fuel economy is not good as well. Bought it for better fuel economy as mentioned when I bought them all four. Not good to spend money again to get new tyres.

Car2008 Toyota Kluger grande

Dexter

DexterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly not recommended.

CarMazda CX-5 2.0 AWD

Ron

RonAdelaide

Good tyres

I replace my old tyres with current ones.
So far it's really good with performance for money i paid.
I buy this from bob jane.
Highly recommended for suv car.
I replace my old tyres with current ones.
So far it's really good with performance for money i paid.
I buy this from bob jane.
Highly recommended for suv car.

CarHolden captiva

Stino

StinoTownsville

Great in dirt and sand and road good value

Not sure on durably I’ve only had them for 8 weeks. I do lots of 4x4 with the family and can honestly say they complement my hilux. Places I didn’t dare go I go now beach,dirt and bitumen. They are the best tyres I’ve had on my 4x4. Best money for value. That good some of family have them put on and they are very happy also.

CarToyota hilux
Johnny K

Johnny KSydney, NSW

Increased fuel economy - Poor grip

Car2010 Mazda CX-9
not happy jan

not happy janinverloch

Good solid performer

These tyres came fitted to a jeep i purchased in july and i have now travelled nearly 10000 on them in two months including bitumen , dirt , river sand and rocks and wet and muddy grass and have performed very well in all conditions with no punctures or variation in pressure. They seem reasonably quiet on the open road and feel sure footed in the wet and are well matched to the car for a readily available mid priced tyre. I would buy them again.

Carjeep grand cherokee

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Comfortable and Quiet

First thing I noticed was how quiet these tyres are, softer than the Dunlop grand trek I had before but the ride is much smoother and soaks up bumps and rough roads much better. Grip is excellent especially in the wet ABS does not work as hard when braking suddenly, cornering is very good great reassuring grip again softer than the Dunlops but that is the trade off for comfort. Love these tyres it has changed the feel of the vehicle to comfort and luxury.

Car2011 Mitsubishi Outlander.

Lamma

LammaMelbourne

Towing with ecopia.

Didn't get many mileage out of these tyres while towing 16.5 ft caravan.Tried different air PSI in them but only got no more than about 22.000 klms before replacing.Maybe fault in manufacturing of tyres.As we traveled aroud oz spoke ro different tyre places and stores other than the usual stories couldn't shed much light on why they worned out so quickly.One outlet said they were maybe retreads passed of as new .

Car2013 ford territory TS turbo deisel rear wheel drive 5 seater.

Luke

LukeSYDNEY

Good tyre for Xtrail

Used these tyres for 3+years on my Nissan Xtrail, 90% highway driving
I got 75k out of them, but i mistakenly only rotated them once at 60k.
Tyres were quiet and I didn't have problems with them.
Didn't have much of an impact on fuel economy.
Bought on 3 for 4 sale.

Car2007 Nissan X Trail

Phil B

Phil BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor fuel economy. Poor longevity

Fuel consumption has gone up 15%. Rear tyres now need replacing after only 50 000km. Rubbish and won't touch any Bridgestone tyres again. Previous tyres were Dunlop and were much better quality. You get what you pay for as always. Huge disappointment and waste of money, STAY WELL AWAY I say.

CarNissan
Rev

Rev

Lives up to Expectatons

After researching tyre options decided to try the Ecopia. 3 months later I'm happy with the choice. Good all round grip, low road noise and noticeable ride improvement. Slightly better than previous average fuel usage so less rolling resistance claim seems accurate. Overall a good tyre so looking forward to many K's of comfy & safe travel.

Car2013 Dodge Journey

87,000 and still plenty left

On a 2011 Kluger AWD. Initially very quiet, but have become a bit noisy later in life due to slightly irregular wear from wheel alignment issue. I didn't think they'd last this long, as they appeared to wear quickly to begin with.
This is my wife's car and she corners quite hard most of the time.
Got 68,000kms out of the original Dunlops, so 87k+ is fantastic for these tyres.
Bought on sale 4 for 3 deal.

Car2011 Kluger AWD

gregm

gregmGosford

No problems after 50,000km !

Car2009 VW Tiguan, 6 speed manual

These tyre's are dangerous.

Just bought my girlfriend a used corolla levin hatch sporty and the previous owner put these tyres on the back.
Was driving down a 110 highway in Sydney during summer and the rear left tyre exploded and nearly had an accident due to handling but luckily no one was hurt.

It's complete rubbish. You pay cheap you expect something crap.

Do some research on the tyres first when you're about to buy or have bought a car already before you end up being sorry.

Car2006 Toyota Corolla Levin Seca Hatch

high expectations... much disappointment

Bought a set of 4 of these for my wifes Kluger. The choice was based on the tyre shops recommendation... i should have known better. Fuel economy has been no better (worse if anything), traction in the wet particularly has been worse than the original factory tyres, but worst of all they have worn terribly. Im now shopping for a new set with these just about down the wear indicators after only 30000kms. We got 60k out of the original tyres. I wont be buying ecopias again...

Car2010 Toyota Kluger

Absolutely Useless For Towing

Had Dueller HT'S which lasted for 63,000K. Approx. 30% towing. Replaced with Ecopia HTEP850 with the rears lasting under 20,000kms with 50% towing. Fronts approximately half worn. Rotated as per suppliers instructions. Bridgestone useless, but K Mart helped with half cost of new Duellers. Ecopias still recommended on Bridgestone website for 4x4. Towing single axle caravan, weight approximately 1500kilo. Don't buy if towing!!! Very disappointed with Bridgestone's attitude, they will not get any of my business again.

Car2010 Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum