Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Superb tyre

Fitted RE003 s to my FPV Super Pursuit ute. These are an exceptional tyre - grip and responsiveness is second to none wet or dry. As with all performance tyres they are a bit noisy on rough bitumen but good on smoother stuff. Relatively smooth riding for a very low profile tyre also
They've done 20 k km now and should easily do 50 k- not mollycoddled either. Some commuting, track days and long highway work

CarFPV Super Pursuit

Good 'cheap' performance tyre, but there is better.

They're a good performance tyre in the dry and reasonably quiet too. In the wet however they're not brilliant, cornering traction quickly comes undone. The Re003 is beginning to age now and there's much better alternatives for the same money such as the Pirelli P Zero.
My set lasted about 30,000km.

Car2007 AWD VW Golf 225/40/18

Excellent Grip in wet and dry

Tyres grip very good in wet and dry... sicks to the corners like it's on rails Easy to steer.. only down fall is a lot of tyre noise on the road but other the that overall a very good tyre.. love driving around corners with this tyre makes car Handel like a racecar

CarPeugeot 207 GTI

Great tyres, excellent wet grip, expensive.

Great tyres, expensive but you get what you pay for. Excellent wet grip (can take corners fast in wet conditions with no problems, haven't experienced any loss of the or front steer. Wait for Bridgestone to have a special on buy 3 get 1 free deal as these tyres can get expensive, I think they are normally $300 for 215-45-18

CarMazda SP25

GREAT TYRE SHORT LIFE

Very good handling, quiet ride, good wet road performance. But after having regular balance and rotate, W/A and no faulty suspension, all four tyres are almost down to the wear indicators after 23,000 km. I am an aged pensioner and am not a burnout enthusiast, although I'm probably not your average pensioner driver. I had the tyres checked at Bob Janes and their technician said the tyres need replacing and could be considered illegal. I would have expected better mileage from such a highly promoted tyre and will not buy them again, I need something that will last longer

CarFalcon XR6 VCT

Best tyre, wouldn’t buy anything else!

Best tyres I have ever put on any of my cars, great in the wet, dry, on track and wearing.
Great bang for buck for any use track, street etc
If you’re looking for a tyre that’s reasonably priced and can be used on and off the track, then these are the tyres for you!

CarPlenty

Great Tyre!!

These tyres lasted a really long time I would say probably around 50,000 of driving around and I have also noticed that there is not much road noise as other people have mentioned. I will defiantly be going back to these tyres next time I need to change them around!

CarGTI Golf

Very overhyped, but sticky and quiet

Mine lasted a very very long time, about 40,000-50,000 of hard driving.
Sticky when they want to be, but tends to understeer.
Not much road noise, especially for a street sports tyre.
Thin side walls, so if you get a flat expect to purchase another one.
Amazing in the wet, same performance level in the wet.

CarVolkswagen Golf R MK6

The performance is bursting

The longitudinal tread of the tread is relatively large, which improves the drainage of the groove and reduces the phenomenon of water floating to improve the stability of the wetland driving. It accommodates more moisture, allowing the wide-sided central pattern on both sides to touch the road as much as possible, providing the best grip and braking performance even in rainy days. While providing traction, it also has good rigidity to support the body of high-speed cornering. In short, the performance is bursting.

CarFord

Perfect tyres!

Bridgestone Adrenaline tyres on our 12 year old Golf have shown an exceptional performance in all weather conditions. We experienced better handling and overall better performance of the car. We have also noticed a significant reduction of the road noise. Durability also seems to be excellent in the last 11 months. Would purchase again.

CarGolf 2.0L tdi

Rubbish Tyres

Flatspotted from sitting over the weekend and the annoying thumping from the flats spots doesn’t disappear until the tyres are warm but then the flat spots return again overnight. I would never purchase these again. Do some research and get some good advice from a good true shop but avoid these Bridgestones.

Car2016 Ford Falcon XR6

Worst tyres i've ever bought

For a premium price I expected much better quality. Back tyres wore out to 0 tread within 10,000kms evern after maintaining them well. Took them in to get rotated to be told that I needed to fork out $500+ for 2 new tyres! Would not reccomend to anyone, waste of money. Do your research and buy something better

Car2016 Mazda 3 BN Astina

Excellent handling in all conditions

We hd a set of these fitted to our GTi Golf and they are fantastic. The tyres are quite and smooth but the difference in handling is incredible even in the wet.
They are not the cheapest tyre on the market but worth the little bit extra and I do not expect to get huge mileage from them as they are quite soft.
Well worth the money

Car2012 Golf Gti

Excellent Tyres

Great all weather tyres, I ran the R2,S, which unfortunately are defunct as far as I'm aware.I pushed these tyres pretty hard in all weather conditions putting a lot of faith in their road gripping ability, loved these tyres. A good 12 months wear or 40+ks. Please bring them back.

CarVW Passat Estate TDI.

Great tyre for the xr5

Only had these in for 200ks on my xr5 turbo but so far a fantastic tyre great grip in both wet and dry Conditions , smooth ride and quite and they look great, would definitely recommend these, I got them with $100 back so a decent price for them.fitted at bridgestone select ,

Car2009 Ford Focus xr5 turbo

They are,great tyres for my car

They don't slip On the road when it is or has been raining they grip to the road well they don't wear down fast there is still alot of tread on them and could easily last for a 12 month period for me and I drive my car a bit

CarBmw

Disappointed

Compared to the goodyear assurance i previouly had the potenzas are very rough riding and noisey, however handling is much better, but i was happy with the assurances handling and grip.
I am disappointed as when i got these from bob jane i specifically asked for quiet and comfortble riding tyres and the potenza advertises itself as such.
In reality they are very grippy, poor wearing, noisy tyres specifically aimed at sporty driver who wants performance at the expense of the other criteria tyre shoppers look for.
I recently bought tyres for my other family car that handle just as well are super quiet, very quiet and handle extremely well with high level of grip. They are michellin and about $50 to $70 more per tyre than the potenzas.
P.S. the michellins made a noticable difference in lower fuel usage and did everything in line with what they advertise they do.

Car2006 subaru forester

Excellent the day you get them, but they don't last long

They tick every box you would expect for a performance tyre, wet and dry performance and handling, low noise, look great.
But I only got 27,000ks out of them until they were worn out to unroadworthy. Even whilst being a sensible driver and regularly maintaining my tyre placards recommended psi.
Due to this I won't be purchasing these again because of the hefty price tag.

Car2007 Holden Commodore

Value for money

This is my second set of RE003's, the first was on a Golf R Mk6 the second on a Golf R MK7 , overall for the price (especially when Bridgestone are offering 4 for the price of 3) you won't be disappointed. The dry grip is excellent, the grip in the wet seems to be pretty good as well, I haven't seen many wet days in the last 6 months but when I have they haven't given me any reason for concern, Road noise is a little better than the oem tyres (Continental) and ride comfort is quite good as well. The Golf is no slouch and has reasonable torque available and the RE003's handle it very well, for the price and the performance they provide I would definitely buy these again. If I had one complaint it would be that they are rough to ride for the first kilometre or so, they seem to develop a flat spot on cold nights which goes away quickly. I run these at 40psi with nitrogen. Wear seems pretty even so far, 5000km. Higher than normal speed into and out of corners and roundabouts is no problem, no squealing, just point and shoot, fun to drive..

Car2016 Golf R

21ks and still good

We bought these a year or so ago and have traveled a suprising amount of distance around 21 thousand kilomitors and the tread still look great. Probably need changing in a few months time but I'll be buying these again if their available and for a good price. We have them on our ford V6

Carv6 ford