Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Perfect tyre

Amazing tyres for a great price! Sticky in the wet and in the dry. Stretch well and don't change under any circumstance. Highly recommend this tyre. Price is cheap for the product.

Purchased in July 2017.

Car ModelNissan skyline r33
Tyre Pressure Used31 PSI

I'm impressed.

I bought a different set of tyres from Bob Jane here in Cairns and hated them from day one. Went back to say so and with no fuss at all they switched them for Bridgestone Potenzas and I'm a happy man. Well done Bob Jane!

These things are beaut. They're quiet enough to be perfectly reasonable, they handle beautifully in the dry, and we've just had some serious rain so I gave them a bit of a push and they never even noticed.

Alright, they're brand new, but if first impressions count for anything these tyres leave me feeling perfectly confident on the road.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tyre Mileage 500 km
Car ModelSubaru Forester 79V

Great tyres get the job done

Have beenusing these tyres for many years now and they are long lasting tyre and they takeyou on a very smooth ride.I have been using them on my mercedes and they take you for such a smooyh ride always.

Purchased in August 2018 at bridgestone in Donnybrook w.a. for $550.00.

Tyre Mileage 40,000 km
Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class A207 (Cabriolet, 2010-2016)
Tyre Pressure Used34 PSI

Querying these tyres

Recently I put a set of 4 of these tyres on my car and recently after leaving my car at the airport for 2 weeks at Xmas in New Zealand I noticed when I started to drive home felt like I had 4 square tyres or a flat tyre.
I also feel that they react differently on different road types and experience some slight vibration with them.
Hence I am looking for other people who have thought the same?

2015 Holden Storm V6

Purchased in December 2018.

Tyre Mileage 6,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI

Unreal

I had these put on my Xr8 ute two years ago and hardly worn after 25000 klm .They are an excellent tyre .I've just put them on our Mazda 6 today at Bob Jane Mermaid Beach .Really happy and will still with these for many years to come .A big thanks to the guys at Bob Jane as best service around .They never disappoint as I've been going there for 14 years now.

Purchased in March 2016 for $513.00.

Tyre Mileage 25,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI

Superb tyre

Fitted RE003 s to my FPV Super Pursuit ute. These are an exceptional tyre - grip and responsiveness is second to none wet or dry. As with all performance tyres they are a bit noisy on rough bitumen but good on smoother stuff. Relatively smooth riding for a very low profile tyre also
They've done 20 k km now and should easily do 50 k- not mollycoddled either. Some commuting, track days and long highway work

CarFPV Super Pursuit

Good 'cheap' performance tyre, but there is better.

They're a good performance tyre in the dry and reasonably quiet too. In the wet however they're not brilliant, cornering traction quickly comes undone. The Re003 is beginning to age now and there's much better alternatives for the same money such as the Pirelli P Zero.
My set lasted about 30,000km.

Car2007 AWD VW Golf 225/40/18

Excellent Grip in wet and dry

Tyres grip very good in wet and dry... sicks to the corners like it's on rails Easy to steer.. only down fall is a lot of tyre noise on the road but other the that overall a very good tyre.. love driving around corners with this tyre makes car Handel like a racecar

CarPeugeot 207 GTI

Great tyres, excellent wet grip, expensive.

Great tyres, expensive but you get what you pay for. Excellent wet grip (can take corners fast in wet conditions with no problems, haven't experienced any loss of the or front steer. Wait for Bridgestone to have a special on buy 3 get 1 free deal as these tyres can get expensive, I think they are normally $300 for 215-45-18

CarMazda SP25

GREAT TYRE SHORT LIFE

Very good handling, quiet ride, good wet road performance. But after having regular balance and rotate, W/A and no faulty suspension, all four tyres are almost down to the wear indicators after 23,000 km. I am an aged pensioner and am not a burnout enthusiast, although I'm probably not your average pensioner driver. I had the tyres checked at Bob Janes and their technician said the tyres need replacing and could be considered illegal. I would have expected better mileage from such a highly promoted tyre and will not buy them again, I need something that will last longer

CarFalcon XR6 VCT

Best tyre, wouldn’t buy anything else!

Best tyres I have ever put on any of my cars, great in the wet, dry, on track and wearing.
Great bang for buck for any use track, street etc
If you’re looking for a tyre that’s reasonably priced and can be used on and off the track, then these are the tyres for you!

CarPlenty

Great Tyre!!

These tyres lasted a really long time I would say probably around 50,000 of driving around and I have also noticed that there is not much road noise as other people have mentioned. I will defiantly be going back to these tyres next time I need to change them around!

CarGTI Golf

Very overhyped, but sticky and quiet

Mine lasted a very very long time, about 40,000-50,000 of hard driving.
Sticky when they want to be, but tends to understeer.
Not much road noise, especially for a street sports tyre.
Thin side walls, so if you get a flat expect to purchase another one.
Amazing in the wet, same performance level in the wet.

CarVolkswagen Golf R MK6

The performance is bursting

The longitudinal tread of the tread is relatively large, which improves the drainage of the groove and reduces the phenomenon of water floating to improve the stability of the wetland driving. It accommodates more moisture, allowing the wide-sided central pattern on both sides to touch the road as much as possible, providing the best grip and braking performance even in rainy days. While providing traction, it also has good rigidity to support the body of high-speed cornering. In short, the performance is bursting.

CarFord

Perfect tyres!

Bridgestone Adrenaline tyres on our 12 year old Golf have shown an exceptional performance in all weather conditions. We experienced better handling and overall better performance of the car. We have also noticed a significant reduction of the road noise. Durability also seems to be excellent in the last 11 months. Would purchase again.

CarGolf 2.0L tdi

Rubbish Tyres

Flatspotted from sitting over the weekend and the annoying thumping from the flats spots doesn’t disappear until the tyres are warm but then the flat spots return again overnight. I would never purchase these again. Do some research and get some good advice from a good true shop but avoid these Bridgestones.

Car2016 Ford Falcon XR6

Worst tyres i've ever bought

For a premium price I expected much better quality. Back tyres wore out to 0 tread within 10,000kms evern after maintaining them well. Took them in to get rotated to be told that I needed to fork out $500+ for 2 new tyres! Would not reccomend to anyone, waste of money. Do your research and buy something better

Car2016 Mazda 3 BN Astina

Excellent handling in all conditions

We hd a set of these fitted to our GTi Golf and they are fantastic. The tyres are quite and smooth but the difference in handling is incredible even in the wet.
They are not the cheapest tyre on the market but worth the little bit extra and I do not expect to get huge mileage from them as they are quite soft.
Well worth the money

Car2012 Golf Gti

Excellent Tyres

Great all weather tyres, I ran the R2,S, which unfortunately are defunct as far as I'm aware.I pushed these tyres pretty hard in all weather conditions putting a lot of faith in their road gripping ability, loved these tyres. A good 12 months wear or 40+ks. Please bring them back.

CarVW Passat Estate TDI.

Great tyre for the xr5

Only had these in for 200ks on my xr5 turbo but so far a fantastic tyre great grip in both wet and dry Conditions , smooth ride and quite and they look great, would definitely recommend these, I got them with $100 back so a decent price for them.fitted at bridgestone select ,

Car2009 Ford Focus xr5 turbo