Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality tyre

Very happy with the decision to purchase these tyres. Smooth and great appearance. Very responsive steering and handling - no issues with excessive noise. Feel sharp! Excellent tyres, great price, they feel great to drive in wet and dry conditions, will definitely purchase again when needed Great customer service at Costco Tyres

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco for $761.92.

Tyre Mileage 15,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI

Le Bon Chien

Le Bon ChienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good street performance tyre

Fitted to a 2016 Polo GTI. These tyres are pretty quiet for a performance tyre. They stop turn and go like a premium tyre should and I can definitely tell when the tyre gets warm, as traction and handling levels noticeably improve. This is one product where you pay for what you get.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Tyre Mileage 3,500 km
Car ModelVW polo gti
Vikas S.

Vikas S.Moncrieff 2914, ACT

Good durable tyres

Purchased Bridgestone tyres for my Corolla sedan. They are amazing ....reduced humming highway noise...Good grip in wet conditions. Very durable tyres and reasonable rates.they also improved the performance of my car .

Purchased in March 2019 at Bridgestone Select.

Tyre Mileage 5,000 km
Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE172R (Sedan) Ascent
Tyre Pressure Used30 PSI
Bobby Vee

Bobby VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money performance tyre.

Good all rounder performance tyre. Sticky (means they wear more), but worth the investment. Have used Potenza tyres since 1992. Can recommend for any car really - well not high performance cars.

Purchased in September 2019 for $720.00.

Car ModelNissan Maxima J32

Dissatisfied Dale

Dissatisfied DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wore too quickly- even with sedate driving

I don’t consider myself an expert on tyre grip or handling so will refrain from making performance comments but will say that just over 11000 km of sedate driving wore the rears on my VE Commodore. Really doubting those claiming anything above 20000km.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $750.00.

Tyre Mileage 11,000 km
Car ModelHolden Commodore VE

warren g

warren gHunter Region, NSW

great tyre

bought them 9 months ago they get rotated every 3 months still look like new they hold on in the dry and wet great tyre i will be using them on all my cars

Purchased in November 2018 for $860.00.

Tyre Mileage 8,000 km
Car ModelFord Fiesta WZ ST
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI

Devon

DevonAustralia

Simply value for money

I had always heard good things about Bridgestone RE003 tyres. When my Michelin Pilot Sport 3 starting to get low on thread, I changed to RE003. Impressed by the grip and response, and for what I had paid. I notice the buy 3 get 1 free offer is advertised fairly often so it's not hard to get a good deal. I was told Michelin Pilot Sport 4 is a little better but they are more expensive so I think it evens out. Would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Tyre Mileage 5,000 km

great tyres

I recently purchased these tyres for a holden vy sv8 tyre pressure was told to run at 36 psi and I have to say grip is very good, I haven't tested to where the tyres will let go, but the speed I am doing and the series of TIGHT corners I'm driving around,Mate it is really fast, 55-75 km signposts at 100-120 km and no squealing just grip??? yes driving on my side of the road too!! Wet grip is good but haven't tested in the twisties yet but they will be good!! Overall the tyres have made the car feel so much better on the road and increased comfort, yes noisy on our course chip roads but not excessive, I have done less than 500k's so still early days!! I'm mightily impressed! $780 all 4 fitted.

Purchased in April 2019 for $780.00.

Tyre Mileage 500 km
Car ModelHolden Commodore VY
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
ROLLA

ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect tyre

Amazing tyres for a great price! Sticky in the wet and in the dry. Stretch well and don't change under any circumstance. Highly recommend this tyre. Price is cheap for the product.

Purchased in July 2017.

Car ModelNissan skyline r33
Tyre Pressure Used31 PSI
AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed.

I bought a different set of tyres from Bob Jane here in Cairns and hated them from day one. Went back to say so and with no fuss at all they switched them for Bridgestone Potenzas and I'm a happy man. Well done Bob Jane!

These things are beaut. They're quiet enough to be perfectly reasonable, they handle beautifully in the dry, and we've just had some serious rain so I gave them a bit of a push and they never even noticed.

Alright, they're brand new, but if first impressions count for anything these tyres leave me feeling perfectly confident on the road.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tyre Mileage 500 km
Car ModelSubaru Forester 79V

Great tyres get the job done

Have beenusing these tyres for many years now and they are long lasting tyre and they takeyou on a very smooth ride.I have been using them on my mercedes and they take you for such a smooyh ride always.

Purchased in August 2018 at bridgestone in Donnybrook w.a. for $550.00.

Tyre Mileage 40,000 km
Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class E250 CDI A207
Tyre Pressure Used34 PSI

Querying these tyres

Recently I put a set of 4 of these tyres on my car and recently after leaving my car at the airport for 2 weeks at Xmas in New Zealand I noticed when I started to drive home felt like I had 4 square tyres or a flat tyre.
I also feel that they react differently on different road types and experience some slight vibration with them.
Hence I am looking for other people who have thought the same?

2015 Holden Storm V6

Purchased in December 2018.

Tyre Mileage 6,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI

Shaun G

Shaun GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreal

I had these put on my Xr8 ute two years ago and hardly worn after 25000 klm .They are an excellent tyre .I've just put them on our Mazda 6 today at Bob Jane Mermaid Beach .Really happy and will still with these for many years to come .A big thanks to the guys at Bob Jane as best service around .They never disappoint as I've been going there for 14 years now.

Purchased in March 2016 for $513.00.

Tyre Mileage 25,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI

Superb tyre

Fitted RE003 s to my FPV Super Pursuit ute. These are an exceptional tyre - grip and responsiveness is second to none wet or dry. As with all performance tyres they are a bit noisy on rough bitumen but good on smoother stuff. Relatively smooth riding for a very low profile tyre also
They've done 20 k km now and should easily do 50 k- not mollycoddled either. Some commuting, track days and long highway work

CarFPV Super Pursuit
Seb

SebBrisbane

Good 'cheap' performance tyre, but there is better.

They're a good performance tyre in the dry and reasonably quiet too. In the wet however they're not brilliant, cornering traction quickly comes undone. The Re003 is beginning to age now and there's much better alternatives for the same money such as the Pirelli P Zero.
My set lasted about 30,000km.

Car2007 AWD VW Golf 225/40/18
Mushy

Mushy

Excellent Grip in wet and dry

Tyres grip very good in wet and dry... sicks to the corners like it's on rails Easy to steer.. only down fall is a lot of tyre noise on the road but other the that overall a very good tyre.. love driving around corners with this tyre makes car Handel like a racecar

CarPeugeot 207 GTI

vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Great tyres, excellent wet grip, expensive.

Great tyres, expensive but you get what you pay for. Excellent wet grip (can take corners fast in wet conditions with no problems, haven't experienced any loss of the or front steer. Wait for Bridgestone to have a special on buy 3 get 1 free deal as these tyres can get expensive, I think they are normally $300 for 215-45-18

CarMazda SP25

Dave

DaveBrisbane

GREAT TYRE SHORT LIFE

Very good handling, quiet ride, good wet road performance. But after having regular balance and rotate, W/A and no faulty suspension, all four tyres are almost down to the wear indicators after 23,000 km. I am an aged pensioner and am not a burnout enthusiast, although I'm probably not your average pensioner driver. I had the tyres checked at Bob Janes and their technician said the tyres need replacing and could be considered illegal. I would have expected better mileage from such a highly promoted tyre and will not buy them again, I need something that will last longer

CarFalcon XR6 VCT

Ben

BenQueensland

Best tyre, wouldn’t buy anything else!

Best tyres I have ever put on any of my cars, great in the wet, dry, on track and wearing.
Great bang for buck for any use track, street etc
If you’re looking for a tyre that’s reasonably priced and can be used on and off the track, then these are the tyres for you!

CarPlenty

Jace Hall

Jace HallSydney

Great Tyre!!

These tyres lasted a really long time I would say probably around 50,000 of driving around and I have also noticed that there is not much road noise as other people have mentioned. I will defiantly be going back to these tyres next time I need to change them around!

CarGTI Golf