Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bridgestone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Erich
ErichHobart, TAS

What an improvement they've made to the car

Purchased in April 2021.

Noise Level
Goran S.
Goran S.

Good improvement+value for money

Excellent stability and traction on dry and wet. Nice noise reduction.Very sure in cornering. Review is after 1000 km. No rewards offered by Bridgestone, it was 3+1 deal.Will buy again.

Bob
Bob

I needed a quiet tyre.

Great grip in all conditions. I never knew there was a “quiet tyre” but you can notice the difference. Very happy. Would highly recommend to anyone, even all the disbelievers.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for $676.00.

Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

Galaxy
GalaxySydney

Not very serene

There is no doubt these tyres last a long time. I bought a set at 34,000kms and just replaced them at 98,000kms. Are they serene? Nope. I guess given that they are a touring tyre, I don't think they are well suited to a lighter hatchback, as they are too hard and brittle on day to day grinding drives. They may be better suited to a larger heavier car but for me, not again. I have replaced them with another Bridgestone tyre model and the difference is huge - but maybe I won't get the same kms out of these. I'm fine with that.

Purchased in October 2014.

touchstar
touchstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money Tyre.

Just replaced my Bridgestone Serenity Plus after 60k and there was probably another 5-10k of tread left.A great tyre with a quite, comfortable ride. Felt very assured in the wet and dry.
Bridgestone has a 4 for the price of 3 deal so I jumped at the chance to get this great tyre again.
2015 Skoda Scout

Purchased in September 2020 at Bridgestone Tyres for $760.00.

Hilarys_Dad
Hilarys_Dad

Very good choice for coarse chip bitumen

Purchased in September 2020.

Phornphiphat
PhornphiphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tyre

Purchased in October 2020 at Bridgestone Select for $520.00.

Captain_crayfishSouth West, WA

Very happy so far

Swapped Potenza's on my Peugeot 3008 for these to achieve a quieter less harsh ride. LOVE 'EM!! The Potenza's were excellent road holding but transmitted too much road noise for my diminshed hearing
So far I find road holding superb, a softer much quieter ride.
It remains to be seen as to the longevity with the softer compound but.....

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,170.00.

Svgtr
SvgtrPerth, WA

Overpriced, underperforming and suffers from dry rot

MaM
MaMIllawarra, NSW

Quiet, smooth and Safety plus!

Ready for my second set of Turanza Serenity Plus on my 2007 Mazda 3. So safe, no more aqua planning in the rain; highly recommend & only use these for my vehicle. My Mazda is so quiet and the tyres are rotated which promotes safe driving and longevity.

Purchased at Bridgestone Tyres.

Martin K
Martin KMelbourne

Worth the investment

like glue to the road and so quick compared to my previous Dunlop's. Definitley worth the investment. This will be my second set which includes dropping the Mitsubishi 380 on King Lowered Springs.

Purchased at Bridgestone Select for $195.00.

Sohel
SohelSydney, NSW

Great Tyre

Very good tyre, good response against the road conditions. Service attitude of Bridgestone is great. It reminds the tyre service. Service is satisfactory. Checks like my mechanic. Overall great experience.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $600.00.

Daniel D Lay
Daniel D LayBonnyrigg

Smooth investment

Very happy with this investment. Turanza serenity plus has a good grip, extra tread and extra pattern making it a smooth driving experience. bridgestone currently have a 100 follar cashback promotion. Which makes it an easier choice.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bridgestone Select for $495.00.

timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Keep going on and on, set after set...

On my third set of these on a VW Golf Diesel. First set lasted 100k, second 88k, third set over 50k and oodles of tread remaining. The first set replaced the factor fitted Michelin eco tyre, which lasted 75k and were a little naughty in the wet and on cornering at speed. The Bridgestones' were immediately better and instilled more confidence as I wore them in and could corner faster and gain better traction in the wet. Hence 3 sets on and a 4th is likely.

Purchased in June 2018 for $540.00.

trombone
trombone

They're OK

Had the tyres for about 8 months mainly went with them for the "serenity" but they're no quieter than the tyres they replaced, had an awful feeling one day doing a u turn that one of the tyres had rolled off the wheel but it hadn't so all was good, but still a disconcerting feeling that i've never experienced before.

They're a comfortable ride but not sure i'd buy them again.

Purchased in July 2019.