Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A good tyre with few limitations...

I have done about 15K on these tyres now, they are quiet, durable and definitely worth the spend (I got the 4 for 3 offer too). These tyres grip well in dry conditions and are average in the wet, in saying that the braking performance is quite good in the wet. As these tyres have a thicker tread than most, the circumference is greater therefore my speedo is affected (the vehicle is travelling about 2klms more than indicated compared to previous tyres). Bridgestone have a good system of reminding you to get the tyres checked and aligned. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent touring tyre...

Purchased in August 2018 at Bridgestone Select for $480.00.

Tyre Mileage 15,000 km
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV70R / GSV70R

Nicely surprised

Had four fitted prior to holiday in Tasmania. Very impressed with the quietness, ride feel, traction on wet and sometimes icy roads.
Time will tell with wear but still look like new after over 3000 km.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $187.00.

Tyre Mileage 3,200 km
Car ModelHolden Statesman WM
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI

Very low mileage

I have had 2 sets of these on a Honda jazz and they wear out at 42000 km mark which I think is pretty poor I do 60 % highway 40 % city and they just can’t live up to my expectations

Purchased in April 2017 for $560.00.

Tyre Mileage 42,000 km
Car ModelHonda Jazz
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI

Perfect for my Corolla hatch 2014

First 100 km feel not special. I think it need time to wear out the protective coating. After 100 km. I can feel the difference. Actually very different.
First 2 days driving in dry road. Handling feel good. Enough feedback from the tyres.
Then follow by 2 days of rain. It feel good grip in wet. Feel safe specially driving on freeway when it was raining very hard and windy.
This new set of tyres give me more confidence on everyday driving.
Less noise compare to the old tyres my car fitted before.
It’s a good set of tyres for my Corolla hatch 2014 auto.
Service at Bridgestone select also very good.

I’ll give it 9/10.

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks VIC, Knox for $430.00.

Tyre Mileage 600 km
Car ModelToyota Corolla ZRE172R

Perfect tyres

Got these in a by 3 get 1 sale for 500 $.
safety and performance are what helps Bridgestone achieve their mission. It's easy to choose the right tyre for your needs, whether that's for fuel savings, high-performance driving, luxury and comfort, or off-road and SUV use

Purchased in March 2019 for $513.00.

Tyre Mileage 2,000 km
Car ModelToyota Camry
Tyre Pressure Used34 PSI

Best tires in town

Good safe, reliable and roadworthy tires, highly recommended!!!
Tires for all weather conditions and surfaces, gr8 impact performance, and durable and long lasting.
Reasonable pricing and overall value for money. Good investment for your health and safety.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tyre Pressure Used45 PSI

I love these tyres!!

My 2010 Mazda 3 has been using the Serenity Plus tyres (195/65/R15) since 2015. And now after nearly 4 years, and around 75,000 km later, I'm finally replacing them with another set of Serenity Plus.
I briefly considered upgrading to the Michelin Primacy 4 but the cost of the Michelin was higher at $165 each. The Serenity Plus is only $135 each (back in 2015, it was $130 each), and also with Bridgestone promotion of Buy 3 Get 1 Free.
I could have definitely used my current tyres for another 10,000 km. Possibly another 20,000 km? Still plenty of thread left.
Grip in the dry and the wet are good. I'm a gentle driver, not an aggressive one.
Tyre noise is low. Although after 70,000 km, I notice that the noise has been increasing quite a bit.
Also I'm not one of those people that check their tyres fastidiously. I normally pump up my tyres every 2 or 3 months. One time I forgot to do it for nearly 6 months haha.
And the tyres are still in such good condition.

Purchased in June 2015 at Bridgestone Select for $406.00.

Tyre Mileage 75,000 km
Car ModelMazda 3 BL
Dry Weather Handling

Great tyres, very long lasting.

The tyres are always maintained at 36 psi at all times (I know Toyota recommends 32psi) My car is a 2010 Toyota Corolla. The tyres are very quiet and very smooth and I drive on the freeway a lot. No square tyre effect, no wear and tear on sides. They perform so well on freeways, on dry surface, on wet roads. It feels so stable at higher speeds. The tyres were purchased at the price of three for all four tyres. I have them balanced and wheel alignment every six months. I would purchase these again.

Purchased in April 2014 at Bridgestone Tyres for $417.00.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Dry Weather Handling

A good all round tyre for Toyota ute

So far these tyres have performed very well in wet, muddy conditions as well as normal highway use. Little noise, great traction & a good price. Excellent with heavy loads in the Ute.

Purchased in September 2018 for $460.00.

Very pleased

My wife's car, a Toyota Corolla, needed four new tyres and my priorities were safety and durability. The Bridgestone franchise was very helpful and fitted the Serenity Plus tyres while I waited. However, first of all, I had carefully read a number of assessments of potentially suitable tyres on the various websites & my choice, after a reasonable driving time, has proved to be correct.

CarToyta Corrola

Didn’t realise tyres could be this quiet

I didn’t think my old tyres were that bad, but the difference after getting these put on is amazing! They’re not only super quiet (phone calls much easier to hear!), but I feel a lot more comfortable on the road, and the car is riding really nicely. definitely well worth it.

CarVolvo V50

Cheap but not nasty

Bought a set of these for my Camry, they have been absolutely great tires, they stick to the road and don't slide around. I have been very impressed with them coming from a set of Firestone tires as to how much traction i get on the road. I would recommend these as the price to performance ratio is high

CarToyota Camry

Never regretted buying it.

First impression is its smoothness and comfortable ride of my car. Very quiet even on high speed driving. Tried to test its grip on the roundabout during rain - it held reasonably. Expect more mileage with its square shoulder and deep tread. Sidewall design looks sporty. Never regretted choosing these tyres. Buy 4 pay for 3 offer was an added bonus.

Car2000 Honda HRV

4 newly fitted tyres.

I had 4 new tyres installed yesterday. Bought on special 4 tyres for the price of 3 at Bridgestone, Nundah, Qld store.
Aaron, the store manager and the rest of the staff were excellent to deal with.
I had requested couple of quotes emailed to me and I went into the store. Aaron convinced me on these tyres.
It's early, hence my 3 stars, but my first impression was not as quiet & smooth as the previous Michelins when they were new.
I will keep you posted as they get some mileage on them.

Car2012 Toyota Aurion AT-X GSV50R
A follow up as promised. 5 Stars - for now. The tyre shop initially pumped air at 40psi which I think is very high, makes the ride rough and noisy. I followed Toyota's recommendation and lowered the pressure to 35psi. What a difference, TYRE SHOPS PLEASE TAKE NOTE. I went on a 600kms road trip last week and the tyres were very good, quiet and smooth. I also had to drive in heavy rain and happy to report no problem at all. The tyres handled the wet roads very well, no slipping or sliding. I even pressed them a bit in the rain and still they felt surefooted. They just have over a 1000kms on them but so far so good. I would be confident to rate them a 5 stars so far.

The Smooth Performer

The tyres give a quiet comfortable ride. Have always found Bridgestone tyres to be very durable. They were fitted to our Mazda 3. 2005 Sport Hatchback. Would recommend them to any prospective buyer. They look stylish and suit the car well with accurate speedo reading. Purchased four tyres so were able to get them at a reasonable price.

CarMazda 3 Sport Hatchback

Good durable tries

Purchased these tires in 2017, in the beginning they were great but as I started racking up the mileage so went the performance. The noise level increase soon after as well. They're great for dry weather driving and cornering, but in 2018 we got some very undisireable weather. The tires were no good in the snow which eventually turned to ice. After I finally made it home, I knew I was finished with this brand!! The Michelin's were much better and quieter! So needless to say I will NOT be returning to this brand! Oh and there were times when I would find myself turning up the radio to hear over the road noise!

CarToyota Kluger 2018

my last set were long lasting, current set are doing well

These tyres came with my Honda city and my original set lasted seven years (80,000km). This included long distance drives and extremes of heat (to north Queensland and back multiple times) so I was happy with that. The current tyres were replaced by Honda as well, and have been doing fine for the past year.

CarHonda city

Good Value for Money

Good value for money and recommended for the car I drive.
Long lasting, they grip well and they are quiet. These are the reasons I bought them. These tyres are also good in the wet and dry.
Performance wise they are excellent and I am confident driving with these tyres on my vehicle.

CarLexus ES300

Unbelievably quiet

Quietest tyres I’ve ever had. No aqua planing when driving through water puddles on the road either. The unique tread pattern indicates there’s something special about these tyres. Nothing negative whatsoever. Ask for the buy 3 get the 4th for $10 deal. Even if it’s not on I have found they honour it.

Car2015 Mazda Sedan

Fantastic quiet tyre

Great tyre - without doubt the most comfortable and quiet tyre I have had on the car - Lexus GS. Would recommend these to anyone. The bridgestone four for three deal made these an absolute bargain and their guarantee of 50000 kilometres of wear made the choice even better. Just make sure you find a competent bridgestone installer.

CarLexus GS300