Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

• Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
timcsky

timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Keep going on and on, set after set...

On my third set of these on a VW Golf Diesel. First set lasted 100k, second 88k, third set over 50k and oodles of tread remaining. The first set replaced the factor fitted Michelin eco tyre, which lasted 75k and were a little naughty in the wet and on cornering at speed. The Bridgestones' were immediately better and instilled more confidence as I wore them in and could corner faster and gain better traction in the wet. Hence 3 sets on and a 4th is likely.

Purchased in June 2018 for $540.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf

They're OK

Had the tyres for about 8 months mainly went with them for the "serenity" but they're no quieter than the tyres they replaced, had an awful feeling one day doing a u turn that one of the tyres had rolled off the wheel but it hadn't so all was good, but still a disconcerting feeling that i've never experienced before.

They're a comfortable ride but not sure i'd buy them again.

Purchased in July 2019.

Tyre Mileage 4,000 km
Car ModelHolden Commodore

KCC222Sydney, NSW

Too early to tell, just got them!!

Not sure yet, anyone else know answers to my questions please help with this thank you kindly, much appreciated and valued as I am new to all these tyre forums!!!

Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 compares to other Passenger Tyres

John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Tyres for any suburban car.

I purchased a set of Bridgestone Turanza Serenity for my Holden Astra several years ago, and I honestly cannot fault them. They have been able to stop my car in wet or dry conditions with a minimum of fuss. Providing that you are not an aggressive driver, they will do the job that they were built for and I believe that these tyres seem to last a little bit longer as well. I positively recommend them to everyone.

Car ModelHolden Astra
MariaM

MariaM

Great grip in wet weather

Bought yet another set just recently, they wear really well and are extremely safe - fantastic grip on winter on slippery roads. 4 for the price of 3 is the best deal as well. Very happy!

Purchased in December 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $465.00.

Tyre Mileage 1,000 km
Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

These are very good and I plan to use them for the rest of my cars life.

Whether its raining, burning, or fogging these tyres work the same, amazingly. I have not had a single problem with these tyres, They haven't been damaged once and are very reliable, will use again.

Purchased in October 2019.

dean r.

dean r.Central West, NSW

Good tyres, last the distance

I bought a set of 4 of these tyres almost 3 years ago for my 2003 Mitsubishi KL Verada, I have done 70,000 k's since I had them fitted and they are now due for replacing, I have found them to have good wet weather performance, just a good all round tyre that is very durable.

Purchased in November 2016 for $425.00.

Tyre Mileage 70,000 km
Car ModelMitsubishi Verada KL
Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Great tyres

Had these for a months now. Really impressed. Very quiet, nice bump absorbtion. Seems to hold the road well. By the look of the tread depth when new I'll be getting at least 50k kms out of these at least. So far really impressed. Buy 3 get the fourth free makes them a even better proposition!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bridgestone Tyres for $645.00.

Tyre Mileage 500 km
Car ModelMazda 6 GH
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Adz

AdzAU

A good tyre with few limitations...

I have done about 15K on these tyres now, they are quiet, durable and definitely worth the spend (I got the 4 for 3 offer too). These tyres grip well in dry conditions and are average in the wet, in saying that the braking performance is quite good in the wet. As these tyres have a thicker tread than most, the circumference is greater therefore my speedo is affected (the vehicle is travelling about 2klms more than indicated compared to previous tyres). Bridgestone have a good system of reminding you to get the tyres checked and aligned. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent touring tyre...

Purchased in August 2018 at Bridgestone Select for $480.00.

Tyre Mileage 15,000 km
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV70R / GSV70R

Nicely surprised

Had four fitted prior to holiday in Tasmania. Very impressed with the quietness, ride feel, traction on wet and sometimes icy roads.
Time will tell with wear but still look like new after over 3000 km.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bridgestone Select for $187.00.

Tyre Mileage 3,200 km
Car ModelHolden Statesman WM
pharlap61

pharlap61South East Queensland, QLD

Very low mileage

I have had 2 sets of these on a Honda jazz and they wear out at 42000 km mark which I think is pretty poor I do 60 % highway 40 % city and they just can’t live up to my expectations

Purchased in April 2017 for $560.00.

Tyre Mileage 42,000 km
Car ModelHonda Jazz
Tyre Pressure Used35 PSI
Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my Corolla hatch 2014

First 100 km feel not special. I think it need time to wear out the protective coating. After 100 km. I can feel the difference. Actually very different.
First 2 days driving in dry road. Handling feel good. Enough feedback from the tyres.
Then follow by 2 days of rain. It feel good grip in wet. Feel safe specially driving on freeway when it was raining very hard and windy.
This new set of tyres give me more confidence on everyday driving.
Less noise compare to the old tyres my car fitted before.
It’s a good set of tyres for my Corolla hatch 2014 auto.
Service at Bridgestone select also very good.

I’ll give it 9/10.

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks VIC, Knox for $430.00.

Tyre Mileage 600 km
Car ModelToyota Corolla E170 Sedan
Ashish

AshishSydney, NSW

Perfect tyres

Got these in a by 3 get 1 sale for 500 $.
safety and performance are what helps Bridgestone achieve their mission. It's easy to choose the right tyre for your needs, whether that's for fuel savings, high-performance driving, luxury and comfort, or off-road and SUV use

Purchased in March 2019 for $513.00.

Tyre Mileage 2,000 km
Car ModelToyota Camry
Tyre Pressure Used34 PSI
56.RAC1

56.RAC1Sydney, NSW

Best tires in town

Good safe, reliable and roadworthy tires, highly recommended!!!
Tires for all weather conditions and surfaces, gr8 impact performance, and durable and long lasting.
Reasonable pricing and overall value for money. Good investment for your health and safety.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tyre Pressure Used45 PSI
nphung01

nphung01Perth, WA

I love these tyres!!

Purchased in June 2015 at Bridgestone Select for $406.00.

Tyre Mileage 75,000 km
Car ModelMazda 3 BL

John John

John JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great tyres, very long lasting.

The tyres are always maintained at 36 psi at all times (I know Toyota recommends 32psi) My car is a 2010 Toyota Corolla. The tyres are very quiet and very smooth and I drive on the freeway a lot. No square tyre effect, no wear and tear on sides. They perform so well on freeways, on dry surface, on wet roads. It feels so stable at higher speeds. The tyres were purchased at the price of three for all four tyres. I have them balanced and wheel alignment every six months. I would purchase these again.

Purchased in April 2014 at Bridgestone Tyres for $417.00.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Bucko

BuckoFar North Queensland, QLD

A good all round tyre for Toyota ute

So far these tyres have performed very well in wet, muddy conditions as well as normal highway use. Little noise, great traction & a good price. Excellent with heavy loads in the Ute.

Purchased in September 2018 for $460.00.

Happy customers

Happy customersberwick melbourne

Very pleased

My wife's car, a Toyota Corolla, needed four new tyres and my priorities were safety and durability. The Bridgestone franchise was very helpful and fitted the Serenity Plus tyres while I waited. However, first of all, I had carefully read a number of assessments of potentially suitable tyres on the various websites & my choice, after a reasonable driving time, has proved to be correct.

CarToyta Corrola
James H

James HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Didn’t realise tyres could be this quiet

I didn’t think my old tyres were that bad, but the difference after getting these put on is amazing! They’re not only super quiet (phone calls much easier to hear!), but I feel a lot more comfortable on the road, and the car is riding really nicely. definitely well worth it.

CarVolvo V50
Jarod

JarodPerth, WA

Cheap but not nasty

Bought a set of these for my Camry, they have been absolutely great tires, they stick to the road and don't slide around. I have been very impressed with them coming from a set of Firestone tires as to how much traction i get on the road. I would recommend these as the price to performance ratio is high

CarToyota Camry