Trevor J

Trevor JSydney, NSW

Kelly is the Best

I have been dealing personally with Kelly for at least 10 years now and it is always a pleasure to communicate with her.
She is always pleasant to deal with and has a sound grasp of the Strata laws and endeavours to help and assist with all matters raised. If a problem arises Kelly endeavours to get to the bottom of the issue and sort it out.

Brenda

BrendaSydney, NSW

Horrendous, the absolute worst Strata Company ever.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

All about the bottom line!

The worst strata group ever with the worlds most expensive admin fees for very little work and archaic processes! $33 to arrange a key I had lost plus the cost of the key, pretty impressive margins for very little work. Premium fess without premium service and as per other reviews getting call backs from your Strata Manager is never timely, you need to follow up. I'm sure if you sit on the body corporate of your building you get excellent service, however as an owner who doesn't the service is poor and the profiteering is outrageous!

Janine B

Janine BSydney, NSW

So far, very good!

Bright & Duggan only recently took over strata management for our building. At our first AGM with them, Jai Rathore was impressive in the way he handled difficult and challenging issues. Jai has diligently followed up and actioned agenda items and kept all informed of developments. He is the first strata manager to ever visit the property in order to understand and assess our circumstances. We are hopeful that with his assistance we will be able to resolve some long-standing matters that need to be addressed and are looking forward to working with him.

Very professional support in dealing with our strata issues

I want to send my compliments to Rinar Kumar, our strata manager. She has been outstanding, especially when we had a recent plumbing emergency. Rina is prompt to attend to our requests and has an excellent knowledge of building regulations. Thank you very much for all your hard work and effort.

shk

shkSydney, NSW

Outstanding Strata Manager

I would like to offer my thanks to Rina Kumar for the excellent and professional customer service offered to me as an owner.Her attention to detail and focus is very much appreciated.
I wish her well.

Bright & Duggan Strata- Dee Why - Strata Plan 88713

This is the Strata Branch that merely knows how to use the law to legitimize Executive Committees' wishes with the least attention to the Residents' Request.
So, my advice will be "when choosing the Strata for your building, be wary of who you are about to transfer the Decision-Making power to."
Best of Luck!!

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Strata meeting AGM concluded with all happy participants

Rina Kumar, our Strata Manager, conducted our recent AGM. Rina's professional and diligent chairing of our meeting was excellent. She attentively listened to all participants and remained calm and engaged.

Kate P

Kate PSydney

Highly recommended - 5 star service

Since moving to B&D from another strata company we have had exemplary service. Our current team is especially fantastic - efficient, effective, professional and friendly. All round lovely, smart people who take action quickly and are a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

matt.maverick

matt.maverickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing Bad to say....

As my title says I've honestly got nothing bad to say about Bright & Duggan - especially Lea!! Since joining my body corp committee I've learnt how amazing Bright & Duggan are in their communication and service!! Would highly recommend.

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lea Cooke

I have been a complex manager of the same complex for nearly 19 years. Lea Cooke was also our Strata Manager before Bright & Duggan and was very pleased that Lea stayed on board with them.
Lea and her team (Nicky) have always been very knowledgeable, highly professional, is nearly always available and if not Lea replies to both phone and emails very promptly. I have found Lea to be always available to go in and see her in the office if need be.

In my opinion,Lea is an absolute asset to B & D

In a word - PROFESSIONAL

One can only judge a management company by the account executive that one deals with and I give Lea Cooke of B & D 10 / 10. I am currently on the committee of 3 body corps. and would highly recommend B & D.

Handford Residences

Handford ResidencesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional to deal with

Having dealt with several Body Corporate Managers over my past 25 years, in my opinion Bright & Duggan have been one of the best. We deal regularly with Lea and her Staff via Phone calls and Emails. They have always responded promptly and professionally. I have no hesitation in recommending them as Body Corporate Managers.

Very Professional

I find the staff very friendly and willing to help when you need information, Body Corp meetings are always run professional, Lea and her staff are always very approachable for anything you may need help with,

Nik vdB

Nik vdBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and reliable Strata Management Service

Alaana E

Alaana ESydney, NSW

Bright & Duggan - No complaints here!

We are novices when it comes to Strata Managers - I had heard some horror stories about buying into a Strata Complex and dealing with Strata Managers - however I can honestly say Bright & Duggan have performed well for us - we have not any major issues to deal with but on the odd occasion I have had a problem the response has been quick and issues resolved quickly - I would highly recommend Lea and her team who I have found are efficient and easy to work with - No complaints here.

Shell H.

Shell H.South East Queensland, QLD

A Great Working Relationship with Bright and Duggan

I've been working with Lea at Bright and Duggan now for over 2 years. We have a great working relationship, Lea and her team are efficient and professional and we work well together in managing the buildings. I have had previous strata managers from other companies who do not even compare to Bright and Duggan and the team. I highly recommend Lea and her team to any building

Daniel G.Sydney, NSW

Bright and Duggan do not communicate with their Strata Committee

We've been through two sets of Strata Managers with Bright and Duggan and both don't return calls and don't reply to emails. Plumbing and fire safety related issues within out building were not fixed for an extended period of time resulting in unnecessary stress, frustrated and possibly costs. In summary, they're the worst and I suggest you stay far away from them.

Betty boo

Betty boo

One of the worst

Professional Strata Management Services

The strata management services are excellent and professional to deal with. Chris, one of the strata manager is knowledgeable with maintenance issues with shower waterproofing in my unit and organised the contractor to inspect and re-mediate the issue. The response is prompt and timely with step-by-step guidance of the approval process with owners' committee.