Brilliyond Jewellery

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Brilliyond Jewellery

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)

FANTASTIC RING. PINK SAPPHIRE 18Ct ROSE GOLD BRILLIANT CUT ENGAGEMENT RING ROSEBUD

I have just received my beautiful Pink Saphire 18ct Rose Gold Rosebud ring. The ring is very pretty. It is an absolutely beautiful & stunning design. The colour of the stone is a vibrant pink & just gorgeous and is complimented by the 34 natural diamonds around the Pink Saphire and on each side of the band. The Rose Gold goes perfect with the Pink Saphire. I am absolutely delighted & love it which will be greatly treasured. It fits perfectly. I would truly recommend this design to anyone. Louise, from Dreams2Live4 along with Victor & his team can be commended for making it perfect for me right from the start.

Deb
DebFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very satisfied with service, quality and price. Victor was great to deal with. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Jenny
JennyMurray Region, NSW

My Keepsake Memento

I was very satisfied with the service from Victor at Brilliyond. It took a little while to get the perfect ring which was a copy of my late mothers but they kept at it until it was just what I wanted. Many thanks

Shell
ShellIllawarra, NSW

Perfect beauty

Range and quality were awesome.
Assistance received from the start was excellent, the ring is stunningly beautiful
No hidden extras

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Brilliyond Jewellery compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

NRaj
NRaj

Perfect and Timely!

Always difficult to buy something expensive online but Victor from Brilliyond was fantastic to work with. Gave very detailed photos and comparison. Arrived very quickly and was better than the photos! Highly recommended

Fantastic ring, great price, exceptional service!

Everything went smoothly and they worked with me to help design and craft the perfect engagement ring and find the exact gem I was after. Great communication and exceptional service, we're both very happy!

JessicaF
JessicaFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely beautiful!!!

I was able change the type of stone in the setting and it turned out better then I had ever expected!! I also was able to freely discuss ideas on a ring holder necklace, that was beautiful designed and crafted by the team, matching the ring just perfectly!!! I am beyond happy with the results!

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew M
Andrew MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful Custom Jewellery at a fair price

Victor B.Brilliyond JewellerySend a private message

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your review. It is truly amazing to see your feedback. This is really encouraging and I'll share this with everyone who involved in making your ring, the designer, craftsman, and others.