Britax Flexx

Britax Flexx

Regretful purchase! Baby very uncomfortable..

I bought this pram as we need to replace a single pram with a double one soon. I've only used Flexx
for a few week as a single pram so I cannot review its double pram functionality at this stage.

There are good and bad things about it and to be honest I feel very frustrated now as I was expecting so much more after reading all these good reviews..

Good:
-Easy to push, easy to manoeuvre.

- looks pretty elegant and its a lightweight pram too.

-The wheels are pretty good, not all terrain but ok for a short walk on the grass

Bad:
-Very bad design of the seat. Even though it supposed to be suitable from birth (i.e. must lie flat), the seat DOES NOT RECLINE to a fully FLAT position. Moreover, it 's not good even a toddler. My 15 mo seems very uncomfortable in the so called "fully reclined position", with her bum and legs being on a much higher level than her body. It almost feels like she's lying in a gynecological chair, that's how terrible it looks! Her spine seems to be arching a lot in this position. I would hate to put a newborn in this seat without a bassinet! I absolutely hate the seat!

-The SUN Canopy is TOO SHORT! The sun is right in a child's face when she's asleep! This is so bad, especially considering we live in Australia where the UVF is so high. I have no idea why the Australian company didnt take this into consideration when designing the pram...

- Overall the pram feels a bit flimsy, I am not sure if it would be good for 2 kids, especially when they are a bit older.

I really regret buying it now.

We love our Britax car seat and we thought would also be happy with the pram but we were wrong. Don't waist your money!

Purchased at Baby Kingdom.

Suitable for RunningNo

Wheels started making noise only after 12 days of use

The pram looks good, have everything i needed and my baby also looks so comfortable in it.. but only after 12 days of use the wheels started making occasional squeaky noise.. and now it's a continuous issue. This is a quite expensive pram and this sort of performance is really disappointing. Very very upset with the purchase.

Hi Tanzina, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Steelcraft/Britax products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment directly with one of our fully authorised repair specialists, please see their details below: VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292, SA, Seaford, 5169, 0407 600 500, QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3356 6089, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435, NSW, Brookvale, 2100, 1300 442 229 If you would like to go direct please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, the Britax Team.

Great pram!

We've been using this pram for 6 months. It's lightweight like I wanted, it's got great suspension so it rides easy over bumps and it's easy to manoeuvre, a very smooth ride. We thought the bassinet was really easy to get on and off too and as well as the seat. Everything clips and unclips so easy with this pram. It was hard to decide what pram to buy as there are so many on the market but we are happy with our choice.

Hi Camila, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

The best pram ever!

I did extensive research over a course of 6 months into all prams from top of the range to budget as i wasnt afraid to spend the money on a pram that met all or most of my needs. I visited the baby expo several times just for the prams, numerous baby shops, watched youtube videos and read review after review to find the perfect pram for us. This pram outdid the top of the line in terms of weight (lifting in and out of the car on my own), ease of use (set up and drop down), manouverability, looks, canopy cover, reversible seat, bassinet option and basket size. You can steer this pram with one finger, it is that light but the quality gives you the stability you need for peace of mind. Our baby is 12 days old and we've already had a few compliments on just the look of the pram alone - we bought the navy colour. I am so happy with this pram, I couldn't recommend it more - and baby loves being in it. We were also lucky enough to get the bassinet for free with the pram but we haven't used it yet. It's much bigger than we expected and she's a bit too tiny for it at the moment. The overnight sleeping option will be great for when we decide to head to hubby's parents in country NSW. Will save us getting a portacot for now. You won't regret this purchase!

Hi Kiri F, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.You're welcome!

The perfect stroller!

This pram is fantastic! We have been using it for nearly three months now, its very light weight and compact and fits everything we need with a newborn. Have recommended it to all our parents to be friends.
The pram moves so smoothly on all surfaces and is very easy to manoeuvre. Our little bub loves to be pushed in the pram and for a fussy sleeper always manages to fall asleep in the pram so wouls say the suspension is great and its very comfortable for him.

Hi Ana, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

We had to buy this for our baby girl

We already had a cheap second hand gumtree pram but while out someone walked past with one of these so we asked to have a closer look as decided to get one ourselves. Loads of room in the bag thing below for storage and the frame work is exelently made and well designed

Perfect for 1st time parents

Just love the quality and price is reasonable Best Buy so far and light and easy to assemble and carry.love the storage space holds more than I thought.my baby loves it as well. The rain over inclusively is a bonus. I highly recommend this product to new parents

Hi Jasmeen, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Love it!

I chose this stroller because it was smaller than some of the other double ones and based on the price.

It is lightweight and super easy to maneuver. The storage basket also holds more than I expected. Another reason I chose it was for the extendable canopy. This has be super handy with the winter sun being lower.

It is easy to fold and put in the car and I can even leave my shopping in the basket which is great.

I miss having a peep window so I can see my baby when she is facing away but it’s not the end of the world. The wheels are really easy to remove so I also think it would be good to have an upgrade set of wheels available. Most other brands have air tyres so having a choice would be good. Again, not the end of the world though.

Overall I love this stroller and I’m so pleased I bought it. I would recommend this to anyone.

Hi Lauren, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Excellent when raining

We bought this as we get lots of rain in our home town and wanted to make sure our Bub isn't good to get socking wet! It handles very well on all types of ground but handles better on road than foot paths. The cover is easy to use and fold away

Just a really good pram

Really easy to move around in, really easy to fold, also fits really nicely in my boot and doesn’t take up the whole space. I am really happy with my purchase after researching for prams for a while. Definitely would recommend to my friends and family. so happy with it

Hi Georgia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great pram

This pram is excellent after going through 5 prams I found this to be the best. Easy to push and very easy to fold and throw into the boot. For the price the quality is impressive and I highly recommend this pram. Looks stylish and really does the job well. My son loves sitting in it and cant wait to get in everytime.

Hi Char, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great pram

After researching the market for the best double pram and having tried two other prams with my oldest child, we decided upon the Britax Flexx for our second child. I could not be happier with my Flexx. The pram is easy to manoeuvre and easy to fold, has a good seat recline for young babies and has plenty of space in the basket for shopping or nappy bags. We are extremely happy with this pram.

Hi Pip. thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Convenient and easy to use pram for a good price

Being the first time parents, we needed an easy to use pram with an option to accommodate future baby for which flexx surved the purpose without flexing the budget. It's easy to fold, light weight yet strong and feels safe for the baby. Certainly happy with it and highly recommend it.

Hi Aman, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great pram great price

Bought as a 2nd pram for the other car. Extremely light and portable, easy to manoeuvre and love the fabric choice. My only downside is it took me a bit to work out how to fold it and unfold it, but once I got the hang of it, it was fantastic.

Hi Kendall, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

What an amazing pram!!

This pram has been amazing! After owning a lot of different brands and style of prams this one hands down is my fav!!!
It maneuvers with ease and can be folded down very quickly! It quick light so lifting it up to the car is easy!
The quality is also amazing! Highly recommend this pram for all new mothers (and dads)

Hi Lil S, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great double pram!

I’m really happy with this pram, it’s very easy to manever and so easy to put up and down. I love that my toddler can sit on the front seat as she wouldn’t like to be staring at the back of the infant seat like with some prams. The pram feels sturdy and great quality- and looks really nice too. We love the grey! It does feel a bit on the heavy side but that being said I was used to my old pram which was incredibly light. When both seats are on there isn’t much room underneath for storage

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave such a good review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Awesome Equipment

Wonderful stroller, very easy to manuever and light. Initially was afraid it would be too heavy to lift and pack. It is multi purpose as I can attach my bassinet to the stroller as well. I would highly recommend to everyone especially first time parents. You wouldn’t believe until you try it!!

Hi Shankar, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Perfect pram

I had this pram for almost 3 months and this is what I needed. So easy to maneuver and quality is so good. Folding and unfolding is very easy. I have 2 other prams but this one is the best in maneuvering. I am so happy with my pram and also the fact that I can attach another seat for future baby.

Hi Eugene, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

So light weight

The stroller is amazing so far, I am a fresh mum so I have not had a massive chance to use it but so far it seems amazing. My husband loves the adjustable handle and the light weight is a bonus. It seems to turn on a dime and has the ability to switch between a capsule, bassinet and pram chair.

Hi Shannon, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Easy to use

Britax as a brand is reputable and reliable. This new flex model is great as easy to use and has space for everything but is still stylish and not bulky. I like that it has options for tandem and chop n change with the bassinet and different seating configurations. It's a good economic choice for a pram

Hi Ningirl, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.