Britax Flexx

Britax Flexx

4.4

• Suitable for Running Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Penne

PenneSydney, NSW

A wheel fell off and i cut my hand!

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$949.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Penne, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email your contact number to au-support@britax.com and attention this to Alyssia.
Kind regards, the Britax team.

JLO

JLOTasmania

Space Craft Looking Wheels but LOVE the pram itself!

Purchased in April 2018 for A$800.00.

marissa

marissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible design

I bought this pram when I was expecting my second child. When putting on the second seat then bassinet you can only have the bassinet facing outwards and on top. It’s actually not even usable as the bassinet was so far into the second seat below that it was virtually hitting my toddler in the face and the seat had to be reclined all the way back making my toddler lay down. I called britax and the lady I spoke to said it’s designed to have the second seat lying down to distribute the Weight so the pram doesn’t topple over. It’s extremely unsafe if that is the case and I haven’t even been able to use the pram with the problem of the seat hitting my toddler in the face. Worst design of a pram, do not recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$995.00.

rosie

rosieSydney, NSW

Great!

Love d design above all. I decided to get this pram as it comes w/ d bassinet w/c i was able to use for a long time(til now) its really sturdy n reliable on all terrains. my only concern was that d toddler seat canopy is flapping back all d time even after getting a replacement for it. not sure if its just me?cos my friend got d same pram n she was fine w/ it. Get this pram if u have big space in your car boot. overall still happy with my pram

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Kingdom for A$800.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi rosie, thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Aishwarya M.

Aishwarya M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram for our bubba!

Bought this pram just because I loved the wheels... so cute!
After buying and now having used it for almost 8 months (2 months with the bassinet), I can easily say this is such an easy pram/stroller to handle. Love the sunshade, love the removable bar, love the incline adjusts, love everything about it :)
Pretty effortless on uneven surfaces, easily maneuvered. Felt it was a little expensive initially... now it seems justifiable.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,000.00.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Great but not perfect

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$899.00.

Kristy

KristyNorth Queensland, QLD

Usless pram in tandem mode

The pram as a single is wonderful however I purchased this as a tandem pack ....very unhappy with it!! The whole design as a tandem pram was not thought out properly at all!! Very hard to get the child in the bottom seat in and out and can be some what dangerous at times!
The design has made it very awkward to hang a bag on handle whilst in tandem mode as bottom seat stick out too far.
The storage basket is useless in single and in tandem mode becomes a place for your child to put their feet.
I advise against anyone purchasing this pram for tandem use

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Britax Flexx. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Cassandra G.

Cassandra G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Love my Flexx

I love my britax Flexx. It is light enough that with a broken shoulder Im able to lift and fold it without assistance. I’ve used it as tandem with my 3yr old in the top and autistic 5yr old down the bottom. While they say up to 17kg, my 5yr old weighs around 22kg and I have no issues with him down there, only thing is he is just getting too tall. We will be using it with new baby come December so he will have to get out anyway. The sun shades are a great size, if you’re finding them too small, remember there is a zip to undo and extend them further :)

Purchased in April 2019.

NessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful everyday Pram

This is a very lightweight pram, it's easy to get into my car boot. I have a small hatchback car and it was the only pram that was compact, lightweight and came with a second seat unit for baby two. It's an awesome everyday pram to use, I love it.
My baby is comfortable in the seat unit and falls asleep in it all the time no matter where we are.
The wheels are great, I never have to worry about flat tires as the wheels don't need to be inflated.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$799.00.

EllieJ

EllieJPerth, WA

Good double pram

I have had the pram for 9 months now i bought it for my 2 year old and newborn. Easy to use, stable and best of all is that it’s easy to configure seats in different positions to suit the situation (forward/backward facing combinations and also fully recline for the newborn or sleeping to upright). The price Included a rain cover too which is so handy if it was drizzling or threatening rain.
Probably wouldn’t use it as a single as it’s more bulky than other singles but that came in handy if I was shopping with just the one kid and there was heaps of room for shopping with just a single seat. Good as a double though.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Britax

Good pram overall,with some changes could be great

Purchased in November 2018 for A$750.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review and terrific feedback. If we can assist with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Svetlanamari

SvetlanamariSydney

Regretful purchase! Baby very uncomfortable..

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Support C.Britax

Hi Svetlanamari, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss your stroller with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Tanzina

TanzinaSydney

Wheels started making noise only after 12 days of use

The pram looks good, have everything i needed and my baby also looks so comfortable in it.. but only after 12 days of use the wheels started making occasional squeaky noise.. and now it's a continuous issue. This is a quite expensive pram and this sort of performance is really disappointing. Very very upset with the purchase.

Camila and Shaun

Camila and ShaunPerth, WA

Great pram!

We've been using this pram for 6 months. It's lightweight like I wanted, it's got great suspension so it rides easy over bumps and it's easy to manoeuvre, a very smooth ride. We thought the bassinet was really easy to get on and off too and as well as the seat. Everything clips and unclips so easy with this pram. It was hard to decide what pram to buy as there are so many on the market but we are happy with our choice.

Support C.Britax

Hi Camila, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Kiri FBrisbane

The best pram ever!

Support C.Britax

Hi Kiri F, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

You're welcome!

Ana

AnaMelbourne

The perfect stroller!

This pram is fantastic! We have been using it for nearly three months now, its very light weight and compact and fits everything we need with a newborn. Have recommended it to all our parents to be friends.
The pram moves so smoothly on all surfaces and is very easy to manoeuvre. Our little bub loves to be pushed in the pram and for a fussy sleeper always manages to fall asleep in the pram so wouls say the suspension is great and its very comfortable for him.

Support C.Britax

Hi Ana, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Review collected in partnership with Britax

Sara Cluad

Sara CluadSmithfield

We had to buy this for our baby girl

We already had a cheap second hand gumtree pram but while out someone walked past with one of these so we asked to have a closer look as decided to get one ourselves. Loads of room in the bag thing below for storage and the frame work is exelently made and well designed

Perfect for 1st time parents

Just love the quality and price is reasonable Best Buy so far and light and easy to assemble and carry.love the storage space holds more than I thought.my baby loves it as well. The rain over inclusively is a bonus. I highly recommend this product to new parents

Support C.Britax

Hi Jasmeen, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Love it!

Support C.Britax

Hi Lauren, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Davie

DavieQLD

Excellent when raining

We bought this as we get lots of rain in our home town and wanted to make sure our Bub isn't good to get socking wet! It handles very well on all types of ground but handles better on road than foot paths. The cover is easy to use and fold away

Renee A.

Renee A.asked

My britax flexx pram Seat hood keeps clicking back when I extend it fully, does anyone have this problem?
My two sisters have the same pram and have the same issue??

Support C.Britax

Hi Renee A. thanks for your question. Please email our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com along with your details so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Lotteb

Lottebasked

Hi just wandering if the britax flex bassinet would click into my britax affinity stroller?

Support C.Britax

Hi Lotteb, thanks for your question. The Britax Flexx bassinet cannot be used on the Britax Affinity frame. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Twinsasked

I just found out I am having twins and already have a britax flexx pram, I love the pram and know i can have it as a tandem with the regular seats or one capsule and seat at bottom however am wondering can I have two capsules placed on it?

Ness

Not sure if that's possible. You might be best to go into a Baby Bunting store and get the Ladies in store to see if it can be done on there display pram.

Twins

Thanks ness, unfortunately my closest baby bunting is 300km away as I live in a rural area but will try and investigate otherwise. Thanks

Support C.Britax

Hi Twins. thanks for your question. The Flexx cannot be used with two capsules. Please see below link which shows all the possible configurations.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers