Britax Flexx

Britax Flexx

Listing monitored by Britax

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Tariq
TariqGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value for the money,

i use everyday for walk with my baby but notices after 3-4 months it started making weird noises from wheels.otherwise its a good size and easily fit in the car. .

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store for $798.00.

Sam
Sam

Amazing pram, easy to set up, light, great manoeuvrability

Very glad that we purchased this pram+bassinet package, how easy was the set up! Less than 5 mins! Everything has been thought of to make it practical for the user, one hand turn, easy closures and opening and light weights. Highly recommend this pram.

Not the best pram I’ve owned ☹️

Positives- light and easy to lift in and out of boot compared to some other prams. Comfortable seat for Bub.

Negatives- basket is awkward and too small.
I have so much trouble with my front wheels. One makes a clicking sound and it actually randomly falls off. UNSAFE!!! (Contacted Britax and place of purchase and was told I had to drive 3hrs to return it so it could be assessed- not happy. A serious safety issue and they couldn’t even arrange a courier to collect)

Tandem mode looks tricky- will be getting a different tandem pram when needed. Looks as though no room for bag and no storage when second seat is on.

Purchased at Baby Locker Rockhampton for $749.00.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

As a first-time mother, I decided to go in to a baby store to try out a few different strollers. A number of them veered sidewards like bung shopping trolleys which I immediately dismissed. However the Britax Flexx I found to be perfect. VERY easy and smooth to manoeuvre and steer. The stroller is lightweight and easy to assemble and collapse. Spacious and easy-to-access storage basket underneath. World- and parent-facing options. Exactly what I was looking for.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Sophie CookeMid North Coast, NSW

Easy !

Absolutely amazing pram ! Have had mine for 2 years now and it still feels new ! It’s incredibly great to steer super smooth and a great turning circle. Super light also which makes it easy to pop in and out of the car , easy to dismantle but not too easy that you bump it and it folds . 100% recommend!

Purchased in March 2018 at Luv Baby.

Support C.Britax

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Penne
PenneSydney, NSW

A wheel fell off and i cut my hand!

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Bunting for $949.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Penne, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email your contact number to au-support@britax.com and attention this to Alyssia.
Kind regards, the Britax team.

JLO
JLOTasmania

Space Craft Looking Wheels but LOVE the pram itself!

Purchased in April 2018 for $800.00.

marissa
marissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible design

I bought this pram when I was expecting my second child. When putting on the second seat then bassinet you can only have the bassinet facing outwards and on top. It’s actually not even usable as the bassinet was so far into the second seat below that it was virtually hitting my toddler in the face and the seat had to be reclined all the way back making my toddler lay down. I called britax and the lady I spoke to said it’s designed to have the second seat lying down to distribute the Weight so the pram doesn’t topple over. It’s extremely unsafe if that is the case and I haven’t even been able to use the pram with the problem of the seat hitting my toddler in the face. Worst design of a pram, do not recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $995.00.

rosie
rosieSydney, NSW

Great!

Love d design above all. I decided to get this pram as it comes w/ d bassinet w/c i was able to use for a long time(til now) its really sturdy n reliable on all terrains. my only concern was that d toddler seat canopy is flapping back all d time even after getting a replacement for it. not sure if its just me?cos my friend got d same pram n she was fine w/ it. Get this pram if u have big space in your car boot. overall still happy with my pram

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $800.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi rosie, thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Aishwarya M.
Aishwarya M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram for our bubba!

Bought this pram just because I loved the wheels... so cute!
After buying and now having used it for almost 8 months (2 months with the bassinet), I can easily say this is such an easy pram/stroller to handle. Love the sunshade, love the removable bar, love the incline adjusts, love everything about it :)
Pretty effortless on uneven surfaces, easily maneuvered. Felt it was a little expensive initially... now it seems justifiable.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,000.00.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Great but not perfect

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $899.00.

Kristy
KristyNorth Queensland, QLD

Usless pram in tandem mode

The pram as a single is wonderful however I purchased this as a tandem pack ....very unhappy with it!! The whole design as a tandem pram was not thought out properly at all!! Very hard to get the child in the bottom seat in and out and can be some what dangerous at times!
The design has made it very awkward to hang a bag on handle whilst in tandem mode as bottom seat stick out too far.
The storage basket is useless in single and in tandem mode becomes a place for your child to put their feet.
I advise against anyone purchasing this pram for tandem use

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Britax Flexx. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Love my Flexx

I love my britax Flexx. It is light enough that with a broken shoulder Im able to lift and fold it without assistance. I’ve used it as tandem with my 3yr old in the top and autistic 5yr old down the bottom. While they say up to 17kg, my 5yr old weighs around 22kg and I have no issues with him down there, only thing is he is just getting too tall. We will be using it with new baby come December so he will have to get out anyway. The sun shades are a great size, if you’re finding them too small, remember there is a zip to undo and extend them further :)

Purchased in April 2019.

Ness
NessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful everyday Pram

This is a very lightweight pram, it's easy to get into my car boot. I have a small hatchback car and it was the only pram that was compact, lightweight and came with a second seat unit for baby two. It's an awesome everyday pram to use, I love it.
My baby is comfortable in the seat unit and falls asleep in it all the time no matter where we are.
The wheels are great, I never have to worry about flat tires as the wheels don't need to be inflated.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $799.00.

EllieJ
EllieJPerth, WA

Good double pram

I have had the pram for 9 months now i bought it for my 2 year old and newborn. Easy to use, stable and best of all is that it’s easy to configure seats in different positions to suit the situation (forward/backward facing combinations and also fully recline for the newborn or sleeping to upright). The price Included a rain cover too which is so handy if it was drizzling or threatening rain.
Probably wouldn’t use it as a single as it’s more bulky than other singles but that came in handy if I was shopping with just the one kid and there was heaps of room for shopping with just a single seat. Good as a double though.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Sadle
Sadleasked

Can you advise the weight of the frame, bassinet, seat?

Support C.Britax

Hi Sadle, thanks for your question.
Flexx stroller (single) weight
Frame with wheels : 8.5 kg
Seat : 3.6 kg
Bassinet: 3.4kg
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

jess_bunting
jess_buntingasked

Our handle keeps sliding down, how do you tighten the height adjustment locks?

Support C.Britax

Hi jess_bunting, thanks for your question. There are levers on either side of the handle which lock the slicking bar in. If you are still experiencing issues with this, please email au-support@britax.com so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax team.

J.Law
J.Lawasked

Hi, just wondering if this pram can be used with the capsule down the bottom and seat up the top?

Sophie Cooke

I can’t say I’ve ever tried it but I don’t think it would fit unfortunately but if you give your local stockist a call they can generally help

Support C.Britax

Hi J/Law, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity cannot be used on the tandem section at the bottom due to the weight. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Summer Rose
Summer Rose

J.law yes it can. I have the tandem with the britax unity capsule and with adapters I used to place my baby in the capsule at the bottom facing me pushing the stroller and then turning the top seat facing forward I used to have my toddler. Best possible way to have it with baby and toddler I loved it this way.
Only thing is toddler at the top can’t really be reclined back much but that was fine with me.

Get an answer from our members and Britax representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg