Britax Flexx

Britax Flexx

Kristy

KristyNorth Queensland, QLD

Usless pram in tandem mode

The pram as a single is wonderful however I purchased this as a tandem pack ....very unhappy with it!! The whole design as a tandem pram was not thought out properly at all!! Very hard to get the child in the bottom seat in and out and can be some what dangerous at times!
The design has made it very awkward to hang a bag on handle whilst in tandem mode as bottom seat stick out too far.
The storage basket is useless in single and in tandem mode becomes a place for your child to put their feet.
I advise against anyone purchasing this pram for tandem use

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Britax Flexx. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Cassandra G.

Cassandra G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Love my Flexx

I love my britax Flexx. It is light enough that with a broken shoulder Im able to lift and fold it without assistance. I’ve used it as tandem with my 3yr old in the top and autistic 5yr old down the bottom. While they say up to 17kg, my 5yr old weighs around 22kg and I have no issues with him down there, only thing is he is just getting too tall. We will be using it with new baby come December so he will have to get out anyway. The sun shades are a great size, if you’re finding them too small, remember there is a zip to undo and extend them further :)

Purchased in April 2019.

NessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful everyday Pram

This is a very lightweight pram, it's easy to get into my car boot. I have a small hatchback car and it was the only pram that was compact, lightweight and came with a second seat unit for baby two. It's an awesome everyday pram to use, I love it.
My baby is comfortable in the seat unit and falls asleep in it all the time no matter where we are.
The wheels are great, I never have to worry about flat tires as the wheels don't need to be inflated.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $799.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
EllieJ

EllieJPerth, WA

Good double pram

I have had the pram for 9 months now i bought it for my 2 year old and newborn. Easy to use, stable and best of all is that it’s easy to configure seats in different positions to suit the situation (forward/backward facing combinations and also fully recline for the newborn or sleeping to upright). The price Included a rain cover too which is so handy if it was drizzling or threatening rain.
Probably wouldn’t use it as a single as it’s more bulky than other singles but that came in handy if I was shopping with just the one kid and there was heaps of room for shopping with just a single seat. Good as a double though.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Britax

Good pram overall,with some changes could be great

Purchased in November 2018 for $750.00.

Support C.Britax

Hi Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review and terrific feedback. If we can assist with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Svetlanamari

SvetlanamariSydney

Regretful purchase! Baby very uncomfortable..

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Kingdom.

Support C.Britax

Hi Svetlanamari, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss your stroller with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Tanzina

TanzinaSydney

Wheels started making noise only after 12 days of use

The pram looks good, have everything i needed and my baby also looks so comfortable in it.. but only after 12 days of use the wheels started making occasional squeaky noise.. and now it's a continuous issue. This is a quite expensive pram and this sort of performance is really disappointing. Very very upset with the purchase.

Camila and Shaun

Camila and ShaunPerth, WA

Great pram!

We've been using this pram for 6 months. It's lightweight like I wanted, it's got great suspension so it rides easy over bumps and it's easy to manoeuvre, a very smooth ride. We thought the bassinet was really easy to get on and off too and as well as the seat. Everything clips and unclips so easy with this pram. It was hard to decide what pram to buy as there are so many on the market but we are happy with our choice.

Support C.Britax

Hi Camila, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Kiri FBrisbane

The best pram ever!

Support C.Britax

Hi Kiri F, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

You're welcome!

Ana

AnaMelbourne

The perfect stroller!

This pram is fantastic! We have been using it for nearly three months now, its very light weight and compact and fits everything we need with a newborn. Have recommended it to all our parents to be friends.
The pram moves so smoothly on all surfaces and is very easy to manoeuvre. Our little bub loves to be pushed in the pram and for a fussy sleeper always manages to fall asleep in the pram so wouls say the suspension is great and its very comfortable for him.

Support C.Britax

Hi Ana, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Review collected in partnership with Britax

Sara Cluad

Sara CluadSmithfield

We had to buy this for our baby girl

We already had a cheap second hand gumtree pram but while out someone walked past with one of these so we asked to have a closer look as decided to get one ourselves. Loads of room in the bag thing below for storage and the frame work is exelently made and well designed

Perfect for 1st time parents

Just love the quality and price is reasonable Best Buy so far and light and easy to assemble and carry.love the storage space holds more than I thought.my baby loves it as well. The rain over inclusively is a bonus. I highly recommend this product to new parents

Support C.Britax

Hi Jasmeen, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Love it!

Support C.Britax

Hi Lauren, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Davie

DavieQLD

Excellent when raining

We bought this as we get lots of rain in our home town and wanted to make sure our Bub isn't good to get socking wet! It handles very well on all types of ground but handles better on road than foot paths. The cover is easy to use and fold away

Georgia

Georgia

Just a really good pram

Really easy to move around in, really easy to fold, also fits really nicely in my boot and doesn’t take up the whole space. I am really happy with my purchase after researching for prams for a while. Definitely would recommend to my friends and family. so happy with it

Support C.Britax

Hi Georgia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

char

charSydney, NSW

Great pram

This pram is excellent after going through 5 prams I found this to be the best. Easy to push and very easy to fold and throw into the boot. For the price the quality is impressive and I highly recommend this pram. Looks stylish and really does the job well. My son loves sitting in it and cant wait to get in everytime.

Support C.Britax

Hi Char, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great pram

After researching the market for the best double pram and having tried two other prams with my oldest child, we decided upon the Britax Flexx for our second child. I could not be happier with my Flexx. The pram is easy to manoeuvre and easy to fold, has a good seat recline for young babies and has plenty of space in the basket for shopping or nappy bags. We are extremely happy with this pram.

Support C.Britax

Hi Pip. thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Aman

AmanPerth

Convenient and easy to use pram for a good price

Being the first time parents, we needed an easy to use pram with an option to accommodate future baby for which flexx surved the purpose without flexing the budget. It's easy to fold, light weight yet strong and feels safe for the baby. Certainly happy with it and highly recommend it.

Support C.Britax

Hi Aman, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Kendall

Kendallchinchilla

Great pram great price

Bought as a 2nd pram for the other car. Extremely light and portable, easy to manoeuvre and love the fabric choice. My only downside is it took me a bit to work out how to fold it and unfold it, but once I got the hang of it, it was fantastic.

Support C.Britax

Hi Kendall, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Lil S

Lil SSydney

What an amazing pram!!

This pram has been amazing! After owning a lot of different brands and style of prams this one hands down is my fav!!!
It maneuvers with ease and can be folded down very quickly! It quick light so lifting it up to the car is easy!
The quality is also amazing! Highly recommend this pram for all new mothers (and dads)

Support C.Britax

Hi Lil S, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Irena W.

Irena W.asked

Hi.. i've started to use britax flexx for some times.i do notice that the break some times on/ lock by itself especially on a bit rough pathway. So the pram suddenly stop when we push it and it's annoying and also dangerous.I also notice that the break pedal is wobbly.Is it normal?

Claudia
Claudia

Hi irene, my pram does turn on the brakes if i dont release the brakes all the way up, but its not wobbly and doesn't do it all of a sudden just soon after releaseing the brakes and i start walking. Did you try calling the manufactur?

Ness

Hi Irene, this was happening to me to with my pram. Same as Claudia, my brake came on if I don't release the break all the way up.
I've had no ongoing issues since I worked it out.
As for your other issue, my break pedal is not wobbly. I would go back to the store you purchased the pram from for assistance regarding the break or manufacturer.

Support C.Britax

Hi Irena W. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Srusri

Srusriasked

Can I use tandem seat to my 4 year old

Support C.Britax

Hi Srusri, thanks for your question. The Britax Flexx second seat is suitable for children up to 17kg. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Loz K

Loz Kasked

Can you use the click and go bassinet on this stroller with the unity adaptors?

Support C.Britax

Hi Loz, thanks for your question. We would recommend the Flexx bassinet - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/flexx-bassinet/ We would not recommend this configuration as we haven't tested the stroller frame with the Unity adaptors and the click and go bassinet. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight12 kg