Suzan

• +9
Store LocationColbycool Heating & Air Conditioning

Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperAdelaide

Brivis, Rinnai, shoddy product, shoddy business practice

kieranrdblack

kieranrdblackAU

Breaks just after warranty

Brivis has short warranty periods for a reason. The parts are clearly designed to fail, and when they do, don't expect Brivis to take responsibility. I waited less than a minute to talk to the Sales team but over half an hour to talk to the service team. That should tell you everything you need to know about Brivis.

Rhys

RhysCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst purchase ever

I had two Rinnai split systems installed by the builder, after the house settlement I found one unit didn't work and told to contact Brivis as it was under warranty. Having waited on the phone for srvice only to find not one of the three people I spoke to knew what a P4 error was, I had to Google it to find out and tell them. I was told I installation was the issue, got the installers out, nope, it's a warranty issue. As of today and after five weeks unit still doesn't work, and no Brivis technitian who I phoned to come out and check has been in contact with me.
After reading all the comments here I guess I'm stuck with an expensive piece of shit.

Store LocationPurchased through builder

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, do not use Brivis

Adam

Adam

The worst

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Tried to have a fault looked at and told 6 weeks...really, it's the middle of winter and I'm told "sorry just the way it is"

Store LocationACT

Andy N

Andy NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service ever

I called in to book the service for the ducted heating as there’s water leaking from it. They always promised they would get someone to call back and arrange the visit. I had to call them back to follow up as nobody ever called. They promised again and of course nobody ever called again.

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Defective product, recommend not to buy

Bad experience

Terrible experience. My heater broke down in the freezing melbourne weather. I waited on the phone on a queue for ages asked for a call back then transferred to another line, hung up on. Finally got through and tried to book a call out to check my heater and was told it would take at least a week. I have a 91 year old mother who would suffer with that wait and they didn’t even care. Just wanted to tell me how much it would cost for just the call out. So disgusting and disappointing

Kerry

KerryWestern District, VIC

Brivis HX30EN Heater Faults

Jane Krause

Jane KrauseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inefficient & over charging Brivis Technician.

Kosdim

KosdimAU

Can customer service get any worse?

My heater broke down after 2 years. Not very reliable but these things happen, right?
Try getting the guy to fix it???? Think twice. You re going to have to wait endless hours on hold and learn by heart the same ad they have over and over. We have a job too and we cant be on the phone for ours.
Dont even bother about making online booking. It has been a week and i m still waiting for someone to call me. I called their head office directly and they told me they are going to send an email to the support center. Right...
I m pretty sure they will probably charge me a "call out fee" on top to fix the heater that is under warranty.
Never again with these guys.

Elvin T.

Elvin T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Ducted heating System -

Store LocationWas organised by the builder,

RadhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless Dual ducted system stopped working under a month of operation during winter.

Builder installed Brivis 17kw dualsystem in my new house occupied in April2019, setup auto mode in first week of June 2019, on 28th June 2019, Friday sends cold air and on checking the display says some error code. Machine that failed under a month, still waiting to hear about service after registering online through Dealer.no weekend service for this dirty hopeless products which must have 24x7 support.

Store LocationExecutive cooling
Brigette

BrigetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy a brivis heater! Unreliable product and terrible customer service

After 4 years of using a brivis heater we have spent thousands on service calls and replaced the starter motor twice. It has now faulted again only months after replacing the starter motor and not working at all. Very frustrating. We have also found the service very unsatisfactory.

Stay away from Brivis

In 2014 I replaced my old Brivis Buffalo ducted heating unit that lasted 30 years with a new Brivis BMAX BH28E. I assumed the new unit would perform and last as long as the old unit but Brivis has been replacing the motherboard every year whilst the unit was under warranty. The warranty has since expired and I am now being told I have to pay $800 to replace the motherboard. I expect this unit has a permanent fault that Brivis will not acknowledge and I recommend that anyone wanting a ducted heating system to stay away from Brivis.

Store LocationBrivis

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

30 years without a breakdown

I have just put in a new brother's buffalo ducted heating unit after our old one broke down after 30 years without giving us any trouble at all I hope this new one will be as good it sure is a lot more powerful

Rohit

RohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I have a Refrigerated Cooling and Ducted Heating system that was installed in Feb/March 2017. The unit is still under warranty and need a repair.
I called Brivis on 7th May 2019 and was provided a Case Number ( # 5006F00002E7A6M) and I was advised within 48 Hours someone should get back to me. Since then I haved called them 3 times and was advised due to large number of complaints we were not unable to get a techinician.
Today is 17th May 2019, I called them again and I was advised due to system issue the job was lost and now I am back in the queue.

Have spend approx 18K on the unit and now this is the service. I have 2 small kids and we are living without heating.

Store LocationCarlisle Homes
Rinnai A.Brivis

Hi Rohit, we're sorry to hear about this and have sent a private message to discuss the matter further.

If I could give less than this I would

Lasted one winter

We built a new home and didn't get a say in who supplied the heater. It's lasted one winter and the fan has already broken. We were told to get the installer to look at it, but brivis didn't believe them and made us wait another 2 weeks for another contractor to look at it. Submitted a complaint about the fact we have now been without heating 4 weeks, no response from brivis. They clearly don't care about service or honouring their warranty