SPN

SPNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!!!

I wanted to say thank you so so much for your very quick and efficient service. My air con is now fixed and the technicians you sent were fabulous, friendly and so very polite. Both my husband and myself and extremely happy.

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific service from Brivis

Two days before the 43 degree day in Melbourne our cooler not working. I rang Brivis on the Sunday expecting to here no one back at work till New Year but was answered by a very helpful woman promising to have some one contact me with 24 hours. Service man Morgan arrived on time and quickly set about advising us on options. Day after New Year he installed our new cooler. Again on time and very polite. Unbelievable service, all done in a blink of the eye. The model from Brivis is a Promina 36 is perfect for our townhouse. More than thanks given the summer we are having. Q

Store LocationThrough Brivis direct
David A.

David A.Gordon 2906, ACT

Best Investment For Summer That We Have Ever Made Since 1999

We bought a Brivis Contour L30 Evap. cooler in October 1999. We have used it every summer for the past 20 years and have had it serviced regularly. We are about to have just the unit on the roof replaced, as the ducts etc. are still in very good condition. Hopefully we can get this installed before the hot weather starts. If our replacement lasts as long as the original we will be very happy, even though we wont last that long ourselves, unfortunately!. We can definitely recommend Brivis coolers considering our experience with this make, so far.

Store LocationSinclair Heating & Cooling in 1999 - (Brian Sinclair retired several years ago)

excellent customer service

i installed brivis heating with add on cooling in march this year and had issues with heating peak winter waited 2 days for a technician to come and it was all fixed, again recently had problems with cooling and brivis organised a technicians same day and it was all fixed. iam pleased with their service so far. I think every brand has its pros and cons but its the customer service which makes a big difference and brivis has excellent customer service

Store LocationBrivis
Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear of your experience.

New Brivis SP530IXA unit. Purchased this year. Fan will not switch off and the instructions for the touch are pretty vague on FAQ. Heating unit worked fine so far. Lets see how things turn out and if they get fixed... generally speaking not happy about needing to chase up stuff that fails so soon into its life

Store Locationcarter grange
Pam

PamVictoria

Happy customer

I have had a Brivis heating and refrigerated cooling for 5 yrs now. One of the ducts came lose n yes i waited a week for someone to come but it was fix with no charge. My mother board blew up n it was fix as it was still in warranty again it took a couple of weeks but it was done. Customer service was great. I have been a happy customer.

Stay away from Brivis and ColbyCool Cooling & Heating

• +9
Store LocationColbycool Heating & Air Conditioning
Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperAdelaide

Brivis, Rinnai, shoddy product, shoddy business practice

kieranrdblack

kieranrdblackAU

Breaks just after warranty

Brivis has short warranty periods for a reason. The parts are clearly designed to fail, and when they do, don't expect Brivis to take responsibility. I waited less than a minute to talk to the Sales team but over half an hour to talk to the service team. That should tell you everything you need to know about Brivis.

Rhys

RhysCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst purchase ever

I had two Rinnai split systems installed by the builder, after the house settlement I found one unit didn't work and told to contact Brivis as it was under warranty. Having waited on the phone for srvice only to find not one of the three people I spoke to knew what a P4 error was, I had to Google it to find out and tell them. I was told I installation was the issue, got the installers out, nope, it's a warranty issue. As of today and after five weeks unit still doesn't work, and no Brivis technitian who I phoned to come out and check has been in contact with me.
After reading all the comments here I guess I'm stuck with an expensive piece of shit.

Store LocationPurchased through builder

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, do not use Brivis

Adam

Adam

The worst

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Tried to have a fault looked at and told 6 weeks...really, it's the middle of winter and I'm told "sorry just the way it is"

Store LocationACT
Andy N

Andy NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service ever

I called in to book the service for the ducted heating as there’s water leaking from it. They always promised they would get someone to call back and arrange the visit. I had to call them back to follow up as nobody ever called. They promised again and of course nobody ever called again.

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Defective product, recommend not to buy

Bad experience

Terrible experience. My heater broke down in the freezing melbourne weather. I waited on the phone on a queue for ages asked for a call back then transferred to another line, hung up on. Finally got through and tried to book a call out to check my heater and was told it would take at least a week. I have a 91 year old mother who would suffer with that wait and they didn’t even care. Just wanted to tell me how much it would cost for just the call out. So disgusting and disappointing

Kerry

KerryWestern District, VIC

Brivis HX30EN Heater Faults

Jane Krause

Jane KrauseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inefficient & over charging Brivis Technician.

Kosdim

KosdimAU

Can customer service get any worse?

My heater broke down after 2 years. Not very reliable but these things happen, right?
Try getting the guy to fix it???? Think twice. You re going to have to wait endless hours on hold and learn by heart the same ad they have over and over. We have a job too and we cant be on the phone for ours.
Dont even bother about making online booking. It has been a week and i m still waiting for someone to call me. I called their head office directly and they told me they are going to send an email to the support center. Right...
I m pretty sure they will probably charge me a "call out fee" on top to fix the heater that is under warranty.
Never again with these guys.

Elvin T.

Elvin T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Ducted heating System -

Store LocationWas organised by the builder,

RadhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless Dual ducted system stopped working under a month of operation during winter.

Builder installed Brivis 17kw dualsystem in my new house occupied in April2019, setup auto mode in first week of June 2019, on 28th June 2019, Friday sends cold air and on checking the display says some error code. Machine that failed under a month, still waiting to hear about service after registering online through Dealer.no weekend service for this dirty hopeless products which must have 24x7 support.

Store LocationExecutive cooling