1.5

Heat Exchanger Gobbled!!!!

Very very poor service, Heat exchanger was changed under warranty in 2018 and now there is a crack in 2020, Brivis Technician had changed the heat exchanger in 2018 and glued it with Silicone and the same technician is advising to replace the whole heater, why? Because its Glued, who did it? Escalated the matter to the team leader, no outcome. Tenants in the property with 2 small kids but why would Brivis care. I feel this is a scam, the old crack heat exchanger was never changed. Heat exchanger to have a crack in 2 years is very rare. But I have a very strong feeling the part was not replaced. So my advise to every one Run as fast and far from this company. Builders go with them because they have cheap products to buy in the market.

thuy

thuymelbourne

The worst customer service

Tom H.

Tom H.

Actual service was good; Everything else not so much

Lee

LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Continues to fail

Krishna

KrishnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brivis Heater

Last year I replaced my heater with Brivis heater, its the worst heater keeps malfunctioning every week. If we call for a service to fix the heater they are busy for next 5 days.

Hasnah

Hasnah

Neverending breakdowns

M-LifeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful customer service, communication and processes

Store LocationA&P Fairbairns
M-Life

You have shown no interest in helping, despite calling your head office. It has now been 6 weeks of no central heating. I shall be going to consumer affairs along with any customers that wish to join me.

Karmen L.

Karmen L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible admin

Brodie P.

Brodie P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

I moved into my home 18 months ago and the Heater has been working well. Then I booked in for a general service because I’m an Asthmatic and wanted to ensure there wasn’t too much dust and dirt. He tells me that the “Heater exchange” is broken and I either need a new part ($600) or a whole new heater ($3,000). And ever since he left, the heater doesn’t work anymore! It doesn’t blow anything out of my bedroom vents at all. I called Brivis and they said it’s because I need a new one. This is ridiculous!! It was working perfectly fine until he came and serviced it! Now I’m stuck in Melbourne Winter without a heater after paying $290 for a service. What a joke! Will not be buying a new heater with Brivis / Rinnai

Shobana

ShobanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

S. Richmond

S. RichmondVictoria

Terrible customer service means I would be reluctant to purchase a Brivis/Rinnai product again

Armadale Victoria

Store LocationBorder Heating and Cooling Wodonga 8 south street wodonga
SPN

SPNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!!!

I wanted to say thank you so so much for your very quick and efficient service. My air con is now fixed and the technicians you sent were fabulous, friendly and so very polite. Both my husband and myself and extremely happy.

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific service from Brivis

Two days before the 43 degree day in Melbourne our cooler not working. I rang Brivis on the Sunday expecting to here no one back at work till New Year but was answered by a very helpful woman promising to have some one contact me with 24 hours. Service man Morgan arrived on time and quickly set about advising us on options. Day after New Year he installed our new cooler. Again on time and very polite. Unbelievable service, all done in a blink of the eye. The model from Brivis is a Promina 36 is perfect for our townhouse. More than thanks given the summer we are having. Q

Store LocationThrough Brivis direct
David A.

David A.Gordon 2906, ACT

Best Investment For Summer That We Have Ever Made Since 1999

We bought a Brivis Contour L30 Evap. cooler in October 1999. We have used it every summer for the past 20 years and have had it serviced regularly. We are about to have just the unit on the roof replaced, as the ducts etc. are still in very good condition. Hopefully we can get this installed before the hot weather starts. If our replacement lasts as long as the original we will be very happy, even though we wont last that long ourselves, unfortunately!. We can definitely recommend Brivis coolers considering our experience with this make, so far.

Store LocationSinclair Heating & Cooling in 1999 - (Brian Sinclair retired several years ago)

excellent customer service

i installed brivis heating with add on cooling in march this year and had issues with heating peak winter waited 2 days for a technician to come and it was all fixed, again recently had problems with cooling and brivis organised a technicians same day and it was all fixed. iam pleased with their service so far. I think every brand has its pros and cons but its the customer service which makes a big difference and brivis has excellent customer service

Store LocationBrivis
Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear of your experience.

New Brivis SP530IXA unit. Purchased this year. Fan will not switch off and the instructions for the touch are pretty vague on FAQ. Heating unit worked fine so far. Lets see how things turn out and if they get fixed... generally speaking not happy about needing to chase up stuff that fails so soon into its life

Store Locationcarter grange
Pam

PamVictoria

Happy customer

I have had a Brivis heating and refrigerated cooling for 5 yrs now. One of the ducts came lose n yes i waited a week for someone to come but it was fix with no charge. My mother board blew up n it was fix as it was still in warranty again it took a couple of weeks but it was done. Customer service was great. I have been a happy customer.

glevin a.

glevin a.asked

Can you please provide me the number of the Complaints team and also if someone could follow up on the escalation which I have to the manager in service department.

Hi Glevin A,

We have sent a private message to discuss the matter further.

Thanks,

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

Hi We have just replaced our old brivis ducted gas heater with a new one it’s not getting the set room temperature eg. have set on 23 and it only reaches to 20 and it is working all the time

Rinnai A.Brivis

Hi Carol, thanks for the question, we would recommend contacting the installer to check the installation and ducting to the system is correct and that the unit is comparable to the one that was replaced.

If they have checked this a service call can be booked to check if the unit is operating correctly.

Leslie

Leslieasked

HI
I had a issue with brivis buffalo 120 no pilot light and replace the thermocouple but still cannot get the flame.igniter ignite and can see the spark too.
when pressed the gas valve knob gas coming. I can ignite with external lighter but not getting flame
can you please answer?
Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the question, we would recommend contacting our Technical Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 3).

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Get an answer from our members and Brivis representatives