Bubs Baby Shops

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bubs Baby Shops

Grandma
GrandmaBrisbane

Bubs going broke

Just heard from my son (expecting his first child) that the pram they ordered only a couple of weeks ago and paid for in full ($880) in cash will not be supplied by Bubs because they have gone broke and it is in the hands of the receivers. Because they were one the the last to place orders and make payment they will likely lose everything. Disgusting practice by Bubs to rob families when they already know that they are going broke. Shame on you Bubs!

Becrandle
BecrandleMorisset

Awesome customer service at Tuggerah Store

Went into the Tuggerah store with a pram problem (bought from another store) and the ladies who served me were absolutely amazing. Rather than try to encourage me to buy a pram from them, they gave me honest advice and actually suggested I keep my current pram worth a few adjustments. They are more concerned about ensuring I received great service than making a sale.
I will now buy all my baby products from three store - simply because the customer service was amazing. Highly recommend the Tuggerah store

Miss_lissaAU

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

Miss_lissa

I ordered in store, does that make a difference? I went into the store at Aspley, Qld.

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Good morning. I have followed up your enquiry with the Aspley store and the remaining of your order is due to arrive to the store end of this week. You will be notified upon its arrival. Kind regards, BBS.

Felicity ACentral Queensland, QLD

Don't order from online

I placed an order almost 4 weeks ago and it turns out my item is not even in stock. I only found this out after emailing twice and writing on the bubs Facebook page as I did not receive a confirmation email so was left totally in the dark on the status of my order apart from money coming out of my account. It seems the store sells items without having them and then expects the customer to wait inappropriate lengths of time to receive it. I would not have ordered the item from bubs if I knew I would be waiting this long. I have been advised it will still be almost another 2 weeks until I receive my item. I required the item sooner to take away with us for the baby. Totally unacceptable, terrible customer service and I am extremely unhappy.

Felicity A

I was advised this timeframe before I received tracking information yesterday. Regardless of being delivered today, I still have had to wait too long, therefore, I stand by my review. Thanks.

Terrible online store, customer service and product availability

Set up my baby registry with these guys and when the time came for my baby shower, all but 3 items were out of stock. So pretty much everyone had to turn up without a gift. They couldn't advise on any type of delivery timeframe and i still have not received all the items. Beyond ridiculous and the funny thing is i was able to go to numerous other baby stores and they had everything in stock. This has been a very disappointing experience and hasn't been sorted by bubs baby shops yet. Avoid!

LucieQLD, 4209

Ordered Cot 3months ago, Went to collect to find out it hasn't been ordered.. Still waiting

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Lucie. Thank you for your feedback. We believe that the Logan store has been in touch with you regarding your order. We're sorry you feel disappointed, and hope they have been able to resolve your enquiry. Kind regards, BBS.

Lucie

great staff in warana store qld

I bought pram and furniture for my first born there and I am more than happy with my choice, the staff in the store was great and advised my everything. I will come back there for sure to buy the rest of the equipment for my baby.

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Kelly. Thank you for your kind words! We've just moved the Kawana store to Maroochydore. It's a gorgeous new boutique store that I'm sure you'll love! Kind regards, BBS.

Abbey
AbbeyAirport west

Do not buy from here.

I ordered a seat from here and still haven't had it delivered. First time I messaged there answer was they are delayed and how it does state allow up to 14 days to receive so I thought ok I'll wait a little longer. Why not Be honest then and say I could be waiting for a long time for the seat so I could refund and order from someone else! Now I'm left with a newborn wanting to go out the house with no product I ordered a month ago. I emailed again and there response is there is still a delay... well why not email me and tell me that !!! Useless!!!!

Customer service

A visit to Buber at the fortitude valley store left my husband and I extremely statifsfied and happy with the level of service and efforts Kia went to on the day we were there. We spent a hour with her going through prams baby car seats etc and she was out of this world with the knowledge she had and could help us think as new parents to be, to make our life easy and baby safe.
She just was incredible and we will be back to finalise all our items with her.

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Clare. We're glad you've been able to enjoy the experience our team has to offer. We wish you luck with your little one and can't wait to assist you again in the near future. Kind regards, BBS.

Tash
TashLogan

Very considerate staff.

I am pregnant with my third child and only needed a few things, one being a car seat. I kind of had an idea of which car seat I wanted but still had a few questions. I had a wonderful lady from the Logan store run through everything with me and answer all my questions. I really appreciated the fact that she knew my budget and wasn't just trying to push me towards the more expensive seats as I have experienced elsewhere.

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Tash. Thank you for your lovely review. We're happy to hear the Logan team have been able to assist in your and your family needs Look forward to assisting you and your family again in the near future. Kind regards, BBS.

Bernie
BernieBrisbane

Wonderful Customer Service!!!

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

I wish i have read the review before my order

I have similar experience to many other reviewer and wished I have checked the review before ordering from Bubs Baby Shop. Product was ordered on 29 Jan and has no sight of delivery whatsoever as of 20 March. After I have paid the money they contacted me and adviced that they have to wait for their supplier. Their price is higher than other website but I ordered anyway because the item appeared to be "in stock" on their website and there was not any warning that there was waiting time. I cant help feeling being cheated. It was very disappointing experience. My baby has arrived without a mattress to sleep. My advice: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

Disorganised- Disappointing- Disreputable

Rusty4
Rusty4Nhulunbuy

False advertising

Brooke
BrookeQueensland

Poor customer service.

I contacted the websales team looking for a reasonable "price promise" as I had found the item significantly cheaper on another site. I provided them with a link to the cheaper item in my email. The response I got a day later asked for my postcode (presumably for delivery) with no offer for the price of the item. Over the next few days we exchanged emails and the outcome was that my "price promise" details were forwarded to my nearest store for them to "contact me shortly". It has now been 2 weeks and I have not heard back. As a new mum with a young baby I don't have time to be chasing up with their customer service team for them to do their job properly.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kat
Katasked

I brought a raspberry icandy from your logan store in the 19/10/2016. Something has just broken on the adguster of the seat! I've tried calling this store but no answer??? Is this store closed? If so how do I go about getting my pram fixed??

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Kat. Please contact the supplier iCandy, directly at - international.icandyworld.com/au/en/contact
Please let them know that the retailer is no longer operating and that you need to make a warranty claim.
You will need your proof of purchase too.

Vishwani
Vishwaniasked

Hi. No one is picking my call in Bubs. I want to know when my order will be dispatched?

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Hi Vishwani. Bubs Baby Shops is currently under voluntary administration. Please register your purchase at bubsbabyshops@worrells.net.au

Angela Paggiaro
Angela Paggiaroasked

Where can we leave feedback on your customer service other than here? I see no place on your website other than store enquiry. Your website states several times you value customer feedback but giving it isn't easy on your website ans your facebook site doesn't have a message feature making it very hard to give said feedback.

Jamie T.Bubs Baby Shops

Thank you for your question. On our website (top, right-hand corner), there is a 'Contact' link. Simply pick whether you have an instore or websales enquiry and that email will go direct to store. Kind regards, BBS.

Get an answer from our members and Bubs Baby Shops representatives