Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I highly RECCOMEND this place

I just want to thank you for my experience , I am very happy with my experience, I ordered clothing for my daughter and I gotta say I am very happy with the material and the colours, with this whole corona virus going around it came to my house so quickly
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND bubs warehouse!
Very happy customer!

Amelia

AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

had a great experience. lovely staff who were very helpful, clothes for my little one arrived quickly and are great quality. arrived sooner than expected especially with corona delaying everything, thanks will be shopping with you again!

Jackie

JackieGippsland, VIC

DO NOT SHOP HERE

I placed an order on the 8th of February (located Melbourne, vic) and I am still waiting for it 2 months later. I understand with the Coronavirus it can take a bit longer but I placed my order before all this even took off and I’m still waiting. No updates on where it is or what is happening. Bloody ziltch!! Horrible customer service when emailed to ask what is happening. All round crap experience and will never shop here again!

Hi Jackie,

Unfortunately that was lost by the post. We have already provided you with a credit for that and apologise for the inconvenience.

Mariadelvida

MariadelvidaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything I ever wanted

Everything arrived perfectly and in a timely fashion. Very satisfied. Bubs is an awesome place to shop for my little one. Would recommend to everyone. You can literally find everything on this website!

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.North Queensland, QLD

Very poor business model

Alexis

AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting on item!!!!

Ordered a Mamaroo, 8 days ago.... was told supplier forgot to send them invoice!!! It’s ridiculous you pay $35 shipping for nothing
Won’t be ordering from this ludicrous company ever again.....

Stina

StinaVictoria

Pretty

I had ordered some baby girl clothes for my friends sister as gift. She got delivery on time even with the virus going on atm. Very happy customer. Thank you

Cat K.

Cat K.Northeast, VIC

Waiting too long for delivery

They say up to 39days for international delivery. Haha what a joke I’m at day 42 and still waiting for my delivery.

I was so happy to find this site offering people the options to pay via afterpay but that said I won’t be ordering products from here again simply based on delivery time.

Mrs G.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND BUY ELSEWHERE!!!

Horrible customer service! Google and read the bad reviews before you think about buying from here! Trust your instincts if they tell you not to go against the bad reviews and order anyways...I didn't listen to mine and I placed an order and now I regret it. It is not worth it. Buy what you need from a reputable business even if it's a few dollars more!

Mrs G.

I'm not threatening anything on here. Just telling people to view the feedback from many others before buying which I'm allowed to do and is not defamatory which you say. If people decide to shop elsewhere that's on them to decide.

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

We were referring to the emails you sent us, telling us that if we don't refund you (despite our clear policy on change of mind orders) that you would give a bad review. Sorry Mrs G, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

We thank you for your review.

I think I am addicted to Bubs Warehouse

I just love them so much, they are responsive, quick replies to my queries, their whole team is based in Australia, their quality is so amazing, I just love them so much.

I love Bubs Warehouse!!!

I'm an absolute fan of this site, all the time I go on it and purchase the most awesome things, I love their baby clothes in particular. Thank you so much!

hjoy

hjoySydney, NSW

Positive customer service experience

I was quite pleased with the efficiency and service provided by customer service representative and had a positive experience shopping online with bubs warehouse. Products and delivery service were as promised.

Sarah B.

Sarah B.Canberra 2600, ACT

‘Australian company’ NOT

Apparently they are an Australian owned company which I thought was great till I received my order and all the tags were written in Chinese with no sizing on any of the clothes so I didn’t know if the sizing was correct or not and it’s clear they send all the orders over to China to have them cheaply made at a fraction of the cost as all the clothes you could tell the material was cheap quality. Won’t buy from here again.

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

Hi Sarah, we are a 100% Australian owned and registered company..

As per our About Us page and FAQ, we ship our products from our distributors in Australia and overseas, featuring over 75+ Aussie brands.

Nik A

Nik ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Buying Experience! Great Price & Fast Shipping

I've been shopping for years at Bubs Warehouse and couldn't be happier with them. They offer an amazing range of quality baby products. Their customer service is super helpful. Shipping is always reliable and quick

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse

DissatisfiedSydney, NSW

Poor poor do not use!

Horrible company that says they are here to help new families and all they do is course more stress on young parents.
I placed an order to be told it should have been delivered and was not. So I was told a replacement was sent. Two days later another staff member contacted me to say they were wrong and never should have offered it as fair as they are aware the post office said it was delivered and not their responsibility and I had to contact them.
No customer service at all. As fair as I and my mothers group are concerned now this company is a joke and can’t take ownership.
Never order from them your just throwing money away!

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

Your items were fully tracked as delivered by Australia Post.

LisaNew South Wales

Very unhelpful and not very considerate

Dee L.

Dee L.Unincorporated, VIC

Terrible experience and rude service

Worst online shopping experience, item I purchased took way too long to ship, my baby daughter had grown out of that size for the date she needed it for. I contacted customer service to enquire when item 2ill arrive and or where it's at, reply was rude and didn't answer my question just they couldn't help. I then asked for a refund and they replied with very rude reply saying they cannot refund for change of minds.

Kylie

KylieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most terrible customer service I have ever experienced!!

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly pleasant experience!

Went online to their store, couldn’t find what I needed, so I asked customer support and they were flawless and quick to respond. Didn’t have any issues with the purchasing process and all items received were exactly what was ordered. Will be back, thank you again guys!

Purchased some new cloths for bub. Everything arrived faster then expected. Really happy with the quality as well, I'm really picky with what goes on my child, so I'm glad I was happy.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse