Emilia

EmiliaSydney, NSW

Don't buy from this website! Scam?

Rakesh Vadlamuri

Rakesh VadlamuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent Priced products, variety of options

I bought an Infrared Digital Forehead Thermometer last week. The item was delivered on time and the Quality of the products are good too. Overall good service and quality and will look forward to shop more from the site.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse

Michelle

Michelle Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Don’t order from this Company

I ordered 5 items for my niece’s new baby on 29/8/20. A few days later I was told they were on their way. The first item arrived on 16/9/20. The last item arrived on 16/11/20. I have since established that the goods were coming from China. When you go on to their website you are led to believe that the goods are Australian which is why I ordered them. I was never told at any stage that it would take so long for delivery. Admittedly they are not that expensive but none of the items had labels. My niece said the quality was ok but she may be being polite! Luckily I ordered 3-6 months so they should still fit! Very disappointed with the whole experience.

Elaine
Elaine
Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

We boast one of Australia's largest range of Aussie brands. As per above and the clear information provided in the warnings on the website, for faster shipping, we encourage you to support out Aussie brands in store.

Natalie Staton

Natalie StatonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Daddy's Princess Set

I ordered the item 2 weeks ago and the item was delivered without hesitation. The terms from the company were completely impressive. I am very delighted to receive the product and I cant wait for my baby to wear this.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

Order will take months to arrive, if at all

I ordered a maternity support belt from these guys on 8 September 2020. It is now 10 November 2020 and my order has not arrived. I have checked in with their customer service team, who have said they will not even look into the status of my order with their international partner until 59 BUSINESS days have passed. I have requested a refund, but they will not provide one.

I will have had this baby before this belt arrives, if it ever arrives

This company’s terms of service are completely oppressive. I should have taken them more seriously when I made the order, but didn’t. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Do not place orders with this company.

Sara L

Sara LGlen Waverley

Don't buy from them, possible scam

Sue T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT order from them, your order will NEVER arrive!

I have been waiting nearly 2 months for my order. Every time I email them, all I get is a standard reply stating that delays due to Aus post and international orders, yet I specifically chose them as an Australian company which they are clearly NOT.

Connie

ConnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing items

I ordered 3 items, 2 of which I received in separate deliveries and within days of each other and the 3rd... never arrived. I was assured that the missing item was on its way, however this was not the case. I will never order from them again and I urge others to do the same! Absolutely terrible quality too! The NEWBORN size onesie that did arrive would just about fit a 6 month old baby!!

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and rude

Waited 2 months for a delivery, very rude when contacted on messenger! Won’t even refund!
Terrible!! never will I shop here again!

Hi Melissa,

Your item is at your local distribution centre and delivery is expected any day now. It is still within the shipping times as specified on the website which noted the COVID-19 delays.

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

Almost all of our sleep and bedding products are locally supplied, however you didn't purchase from one of our Australian brands. Shipping delays were clearly labelled on the website prior to ordering.

Jessica

Jessica

Not Ordering Again

It's been over 5 weeks since I've ordered and I still haven't received my package. I thought that they were shipping from Australia however the tracking states that my package is still in China, obviously their items are made and shipped from overseas. Unbelievable! This company will probably use COVID-19 as an excuse. Never again...

Jodie O.

Jodie O.

Do not buy from here

Website and products are misleading. I bought toddler clothing and based on the website advice ordered one size up and when they finally arrived directly mailed from China, they are still to small. There are no finishing gems on the clothes, no proper linings, no tags either for washing instructions or sizing. They look like they have been sewn by a backyard seamstress.
I asked the company to help arrange an exchange fir larger sizes and told no. Also advised I could not get a refund.
This is a dodgy company masquerading as Australian owned and operated when they clearly are not.

Hi Jodie,

Bubs Warehouse IS proudly 100% Australian owned. As per our About Us page, Shipping & FAQ page and several other pages on our website, we ship from local and international distributors. Please see our website for more information.

Unhappy Customer 100

Unhappy Customer 100Nowra

Never Again

Parents and alike beware. I ordered 3 pieces of clothing and a bath storage net off bubs warehouse to find out they are products sent directly from aliexpress values at 80-90% less then 'bubs warehouse' charged. I confronted apparent customer service without luck as they ignored my concerns and kept going on about covid (im talking about products not delivery' please please do not order from this supplier it us a scam and fraudulent I will be contacting fair trading so this wont happen to anyone else as its just a person sitting at a computer making profit off families and ordering from aliexpress and states its a supplier? Not acceptable and im hurt for my kids as it was there money

Poor quality-bad experienc

I have been waiting over 7 weeks for the second half of my order (baby shoes). The two that i did receive are of extremely poor quality, i would have been better off buying from Bigw or Kmart. The site directs customers to email if no order has arrived by 7 weeks, so I did. I have now been having a back and forth email with a [Name Removed] who has been presenting as patronising through her emails, with no help. I don't recommend this supplier. It's deceiving to see that they advertise as Australian Made, however all my 4 shoes are being shipped from Asia.

Monica A.

Monica A.Sydney, NSW

Some of the cutest outfits I’ve ever seen!

I’ve been searching for some great, eye catching clothes for my daughter for a few months. I wasn’t really getting anywhere until I stumbled across Bubs Warehouse. I decided on two rompers, the ‘get milk’ one, and this really cute deer printed flannel one! They are such great quality, and just look SO cute! I wish they sold matching ones for mums, too. I’ll definitely be purchasing more as she grows out of them!

Find out how Bubs Warehouse compares to other Online Shops

Not worth the money, not true to size

Items are not of great quality. Clothes arrive with no labels on them. Ordered size 12 to 18 months and they fit a 5 month old. They arrived feeling like cheap warehouse second canvas material.
Customer service is terrible. They answer your emails quickly with less then helpful attitude. They have got the money and that's it.

EveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order in Transit since end of July 2020

I would never in my life order from Bubswarehouse again. I placed an order end of July 2020 for my unborn child who is due soon and till now I haven't received my order. It keeps saying in transit. I have sent numerous and they keep telling me its delayed because of COVID. This has nothing to with COVID but it has to do with integrity. I have been ordering from other legit sites and my orders got delivered within few days.Why would you advertise clothes which you don't have in stock. You are quick to deduct and then you don't deliver. You are such a joke!!! Very upset with Bubswarehouse

Claim to be 100% Australian owned, but they ship from China

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

Perfect website for my bub's clothes and toys.

Bought clothes and toys for my baby. Arrived on time even during this pandemic time. The outfits and toys are beautiful and look just like they do on the website. The site was easy to use and they have a massive range.
I highly recommended bubs warehouse!
Very happy customer!

Admirable customer service

Thanks Novella!

Apologies again for the initial issue - we're glad we could quickly get that fixed for you! :)

Louis S

Louis Sasked

can I get your sales team mail?

Hi Louis,

For all sales enquiries, please email admin@bubswarehouse.com :)

Grace M.

Grace M.asked

Have any offer in this pandemic for us?

Hey Grace,

To be in the know for exclusive offers and more, you can join our Bubs Club by signing up on our Home Page. :)

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

I have plan to buy it again. I actually want to know, what's your plan in this pandemic to keep the product safe for us?

Hey Emma,

Our distributors sending your products are social distancing, wearing masks and maintaining good hand hygiene to better protect customers from COVID-19 during these unprecedented times.

There are delays with the post which are a little frustrating, however a benefit of these delays is that the longer window of time parcels are in transit for also means that the virus cannot survive on surfaces for the duration in which it takes to get to you on most occasions, leaving very little if not any risk of transmission.

So howdoyou know the suppliers overseas are doing this? They are suppliers from cheap alliexpress? Can you confirm they are doing this and how are youconfirming this is true?

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

We have over 80+ Aussie brands in in store and our own independent international suppliers. The majority of our products are locally supplied. Aliexpress is a completely different overseas based company and we're unsure as to what relevance they have to anything.

Get an answer from our members and Bubs Warehouse representatives