Bubs Warehouse

Bubs Warehouse

Absolutely amazing and wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Great products and definitely great quality! Wouldnt recommend anywhere else! Absolutely love these guys! Most nicest and understanding company I've met! They dont just care about there products but also the people that are buying them! Everyone always get looked after and the Facebook page is the best! Always keeping us update with everything and memes I LOVE THEM! SO RELATABLE

Great shop!

Amazing store full of wonderful things for mums and bubs. Love the LULLA DOLL and the ROCKIT and am super excited to use them. Good value for money as well as outstanding customer service. Fast and efficient

I purchased a pair of shoes for my first born child and was followed up by Kiara to make sure i had purchased the correct size (which I hadn't). She was extremely personable and helped me alter the order and I was so impressed with this person going the extra mile which is something that doesn't happen that often anymore but is especially important for new Mothers. Thank you again.

Envelop wraps

I love my new wraps will make it easy to wrap bub without a blanket. They are perfectly soft. And got them in the mail super fast. Customer service is fantastic as well :) will be shopping again soon

Very rude costumer service

Very rude costumer service,Please avoid at all cost.. Save your money and look elsewhere, Not exactly Australian owned, They drop ship like all the other so called. Australian businesses, They take your money that you paid 20 times more than order on wish /Aliexpress etc from overseas for $5 or so and get it posted directly to you from them, They don't do post themselves, As they would get free post from China/overseas.

Please avoid.
Do your research

It is made very clear on our About Us page and FAQ that we ship from Australian and International distributors on our website Mel, it literally describes our entire business model. Therefore you're essentially complaining About something that we already are transparent about right on the most obvious page it can be on. You are also incorrect in your statement, we are exactly 100% Australian owned. In the future we recommend reading the information provided and if unsure, asking our friendly customer service team for assistance prior to ordering.

Super long delivery times

Read the fine print. Way long lead times for delivery, over a month. Up to 39 days! Um, no!!! Poor customer experience. Online shopping should be delivered in days, not months. And should be EXPLICITLY documented in bold and capital letters BEFORE the order is placed. Not buried under a mass of site layers to disguise the fact.

Hey KPA, Our shipping times are not buried under layers. They're very easy to find, conveniently located on our FAQ page in the footer menu. The majority of our items are delivered in days and it's very rare that anything ever takes up to 39 days, unless it is delayed in transit or at customs which is unfortunately out of our control. We slightly over exaggerate the shipping times on the website to take into consideration worst case scenarios that are out of our control. :)

Worst online shopping experience ever, incredibly rude customer service

A SECOND UPDATE: If this company sends you faulty goods, and refuses to refund, take photos as proof. Then go to your bank and ask them to do a charge back, with the photos as evidence. That's what I did and the refund was in my bank account today. Don't let these people try to bully and intimidate you into changing your review to a positive one with the promise of a refund if you do so. All praise to my bank (Ubank) for their excellent customer service.
FURTHER UPDATE: These people sent me an email acknowledging there was a design fault in the items I received and offering me a refund if I removed my negative reviews. I suggested they refund me first. They know they're in the wrong, they have admitted the items are faulty, and they're trying to intimidate me into removing my reviews. Just avoid this company at all costs.

Like many other reviewers, I wouldn't have ordered if I'd known my order was coming from China. I ordered a red and white romper "set".....would anyone expect a "set" to have a different shade of red in the top as compared to the bottom? The red trim on the top is a bright fire engine red, the red in the pants is almost pink. I sent an email to say it wasn't what I'd ordered, got a response saying sorry about that, can you send photos, which I did. THEN I was told that the top and bottom, despite being bought as a set, were not supposed to match!!!! Not only do they not match, but the size/care labels were sewn on the outside of each item, not inside the back of the top or inside the back waistband of the pants.
I tried to make the very rude girl understand why I was so annoyed but she either couldn't or wouldn't grasp what I was saying. Over 25 emails (yes 25!) she grew increasingly rude and condescending and more and more ludicrous. She deliberately misunderstood what I said in my emails and tried to tell me I was being rude and that would not be tolerated.....it's safe to say I have never had such a shocking online shopping experience, and I shop online a lot.

Like someone else said, she also kept repeating I couldn't have a refund for "change of mind".......i couldn't seem to make her understand that I hadn't changed my mind, I'd received faulty goods!
I've reported this terrible company to Consumer Affairs. If they really are an Australian company, then under Australian consumer law, I'm entitled to a refund for faulty goods. Just check out my photos of the labels sewn on the outside of the clothes......
I'll be interested to see what sort of hogwash reply I'll get to this review from the owner of the worst business I've ever dealt with.

Hi Phil, As explained, the pants on the item are lighter to match the cartoon on the top. That's how it was supposed to be. (We notice in these new photos you have made an effort to make a fold just before the cartoon monkeys shorts, to hide this from other readers). The colour on the pants isn't designed to match the colour of the trim on the collar. If you look at all of our sets, you will see that the majority of them don't have matching pants in design nor colour. You have created a completely false illusion where you believe the colour of the collar is designed to match the stripes on the pants, in which after speaking with our distributor, this is not the case. We have tried to transparently explain this to you several times now, however you are choosing to argue against this based on your own preference of how you 'think' it should be, rather than what I am telling you based on what our distributors have told us, in that the pants are designed to match the monkeys pants in the cartoon that's on the top. In other words, it's like the child is wearing the same pants as the monkey. You cannot say it doesn't 'match', when it wasn't designed to match, otherwise if that were the case the top would have horizontal stripes on it and the pirate monkey would be wearing the same hat in both cartoons, in which is isn't. The goods aren't 'faulty'. I am unsure as to how we can put this anymore transparently for you. Those products look great and are exactly as described. As per our Refund Policy and Consumer Law, we unfortunately do not do refunds on change of mind orders.These are not 'new' photos and the 'fold' is how the top was lying. I'll happily post a photo of the top with the monkey logo visible. Apart from any of that, you have never addressed the issue of the tags which were sewn to the outside of the clothing items, and which you can clearly see. I also object to receiving emails from a so-called 'customer service' person in which she states 'but what would I know hey Phil' in a rude, condescending manner. I'm also curious to know why, when I first contacted you, you did not say that the colour of the pants was not meant to match the colour on the top. When I sent my first photo to you, you just said that you couldn't really see any difference in colour. It wasn't until I sent a second photo, where it was possible to see the difference in colour, that you decided to say it wasn't meant to match. I'm due a refund, if only on the basis of the incorrectly sewn tags. Australian consumer law says that if a product is faulty, the customer should be given a refund. I have looked carefully at the photos on your website - in the picture of the Pirate Monkey Romper Set, the colours in both top and bottom definitely look the same. The trim around the neck of the top is a lighter colour on your website than the trim around the top that I received. And I can see the size/care label clearly sewn into the inside back neck of the top.......I've also uploaded a screenshot of your website photo in which it's clear to see that there is no colour difference between the red of the top and the red in the pants.We have already addressed the issue of the takes numerous times over email. You would have been entitled to a refund if returned back in the condition as received, however you altered it by cutting it. The condescendence has come from yourself, describing it as 'idiocy'. Like all retail stores, if a product has a fault, you must return it to them in the exact condition you received it in, not worse. You damaged the product, therefore claimed ownership of it prior to even contacting us. For example, you would not receive a product with a hole in the fabric from a retail store, attempt to stitch the hole yourself and then decide to take it back for a refund. All repairs or alterations must be made from us, otherwise we cannot resell it. We were happy to send a replacement or refund you on that until you had told us that you had done so, as the moment you did you decided you were happy to keep it.

Very long delivery time - very disappointed

I agree and have had the same experience as Jelly. Sure you may be Australian owned and stock 70 Australian products but at no point pre-Payment does the product mention whether is is Australian or overseas, and that it can take up to 39 days to deliver. I got the information Per the screenshot only after my product was shipped. It’s now been in a sorting centre for 10 days and I have no idea when my order will arrive. If I’d known this when ordering I wouldn’t have ordered. 39 days is a long time in a baby’s life and some products may have become obsolete by the time they arrive. Shocking!

Hi RWJ, We have a very responsive (almost instant in most cases) messenger chat box available on our website, should customers be unsure and want to check at any time, prior to ordering. It's quite rare that items do take an entire 39 days to arrive, as that is a far-right of time/worst case scenario, due to any shipping or customs delays out of our control. As you can see with the majority of reviews here being positive, most customers receive their items quite quickly. However, this is why there is bold text on almost every clothing product page stating ''We always recommend ordering a larger size''. We also recommend shopping ahead when it comes to growing children. We also stock over 70+ Australian brands* (not just products) :)

True Blue Aussie Product - Strucket

Great Product, excellent design features. I liked the concept of the product but it’s even better in real life, it’s definitely improved the way I do laundry. It’s very easy to see a lot of thought has gone into the design. Being Australian Made is a big tick for me. I can see so many things I will use the Strucket for. I’ll be buying another one for sure.

Not good

I’m very disappointed! This company claims to be Australian, yet everything comes from overseas, is very slow delivery and the do not refund or exchange despite claiming they do on website! Not happy!!

Hey Jelly, That is incorrect. We stock over 70+ Australian brands, with the majority of our products shipping from Australia. We are also 100% Australian owned.

Amazing products love them !!

Really happy with the quality of the products , friendly efficient service customer Service and follow up has been
Very good
I would not hesitate to recommend your company to family and friends

Broken item

I ordered nail trimmers and waited over a month for delivery, once it arrived it was broken, dirty and looked used. I took photos and sent them over and requested a refund which I received.

Hey Mirk, we're so sorry about your product arriving damaged! We're glad you're happy with the assistance you received in providing a swift refund.

Unhappy with service

If I had known I could be waiting over a month I WOULD never order from here, I would have gone on wish and bought then for a quarter of the price

Hi Julie, We do not get any products off 'Wish'. Our general shipping times for internationally supplied products can be found on our website prior to purchasing. Most on average arrive within two weeks, minus our Australian supplied products that ship within just 3-9 days. Unfortunately, customs delays or any other delays are out of our control.

Under promised, over delivered.

Item ordered arrived sooner than expected and quality was really good. Customer service was friendly and helpful when we asked a question about sizing and although the item was shipped from outside Australia, we were happy with it and will certainly order again

Amazing :)

Great products, range and super fast delivery . I am also very impressed with the customer service response to an enquiry I made. I would recommend to purchase from this website to everyone.

Crap! Just a rubbish dropshipping shop

Buy direct from AliExpress yourself. Waited forever, came direct from China. Smelt like toxic fumes and sizing was wrong.
Another dropshipping store ripping you off. AliExpress has a safe platform which will give you refunds if you don’t get your item quickly. Save your money.

Hey Sarah, we don't buy products from 'Aliexpress'. However yes, despite the majority of our products being Australian sourced, with over 70 Aussie brands, we also do ship from other countries (as mentioned on our website on our About Us page) including New Zealand and some warehouses in China, just like many of your favourite large online retailers. Hence the name Bubs Warehouse 'International'. :)

Worst online experience. Beware of FAQ

Beware! Rude customer service
Stock doesn’t come from Australia and you need to read the FAQ page for that. Ordered online for years this is far the worst experience ever!

Hey Kelsiv, The majority of our products are Australian supplied, however as per our 'About Us' page and 'FAQ' we ship from local and international distributors (hence the name Bubs Warehouse 'International'). The particular item(s) you ordered were not locally supplied. We have very responsive customer service should you like to check what's local or not, at any time.If majority of your products are from Australia why is it a issue to let customers know which products come from overseas? Definitely a lot more Pleasant on here then via email which I find very amusing. “International” is a understatement wait time is like it’s coming from the moon!!It's not an issue at all, all you have to do is ask and we have extremely responsive customer service available to assist you.

Best service experience with an online company

Very quick replies to correspondence sent. So pleasant and easy to deal with . Obviously a happy customer is or trendily important to them

Amazing, so happy!!

I love bubs warehouse! They always have an amazing range of products to pick from. Great quality and great prices :) their customer service is also second to none!! Highly recommend bubs to all my friends and family for their little ones :)

Excellent service, product is beautiful and came on time!

Bought a leather pram handle cover 2 weeks ago and it arrived this morning and is beautiful, exactly like the photos online and fits perfect! Looks like i have a new pram! Came in great timing and had updates about where my package was, which was really helpful! Thank you so much. Will be buying more!! One happy customer