Aakanksha B.

Aakanksha B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Abymal customer service and horrible product quality

I ordered 4 outfits for my first child with a lot of excitement and was looking forward to using them. The quality is sub-par. One of the outfits was completely different from what was advertised on the website. instead of accepting the fact that the outfit looked like a cheap knockoff they kept blaming me - they blamed my photography (picture taken of the delivered product) and said i had now changed my mind. My request for a refund was justified and was certainly not because of change of mind. It is not about the $20 i spent but abut principle. The customer service consultant [name removed] was nothing short of horrible and rude.

Hi Aakanksha,

As you were not satisfied, you already received a full refund for the item. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. :)

Michelle Obrien

Michelle ObrienSydney, NSW

No Refund No Credit - Poor Customer Service

POOR customer service purchase a pair of pants which ended up being to big and not the material I was expecting. This company will not even allow me to change the size or get a credit to purchase something else from there site. I am now stuck with a pair of pants that I can not use and cost over $50. You would think being an online store they would have some flexibility around returns given you cant try on or feel the product. But NO they were quite rude didn't offer any solution other that - it is not there policy to credit or refund because of buyer fault. Thanks for nothing!

Kylie P.

Kylie P.Sydney, NSW

Cuteness overload!

We were gifted the Big Sister/Little Sister Tee and onesie for our two girls and it is gorgeous! Perfect for our little photography shoot. Loved the fabric as well, very soft!

Bibliorach

BibliorachCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst "customer service"

Sarah Evans

Sarah EvansNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service! Very fast to respond!

Customer service team is amazing! Very prompt and fast to respond to any questions or enquires. Im so happy with the variety of amazing and high quality products they offer and delivery times are fast! Very very happy customer I will be continuing to order my all my products from here. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Samperth

Prompt service

After an issue with my order, the team were quick to repsond to help me resolve the problem. The delivery times are fast and great service.
Thanks again team for all your help.

Sam

I didnt supply any photos so im not sure what youre basing that comment on.

Bernadette Gilligan

Bernadette GilliganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lu lu baby doll is a godsend. Plus Bubs Warehouse have such great customer service. Very quick delivery.

Customer service is amazing. Prompt response to any questions. Very fast delivery. On site now looking for next bargain for my grandkids
Very very happy customer
Granddaughter loves her little lu lu doll.
Such a godsend

Baby Rusk Holder is PERFECT!

It was easy to use, baby loved holding it and we never dropped it! I would definitely recommend this to every mum and bub who are going through teething or just about there. This is amazing!

Liv T.

Liv T.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy I bought this!!

We loved using the baby Rusk Holder. It clips on easy and has a good grip of the rusk. Baby can hold it easily, no mess and baby can pick it back up if they drop it. Fantastic!

This is great

These mats are a fantastic size and long lasting. This mat has latest 2 years with my boys so far. Easy clean materials and hours of fun. I Highly recommended

Krystal

KrystalWestern District, VIC

Customer service

After being informed that an item I purchased wasn’t in stock, I was offered store credit for the amount of the product. Via email I requested a refund instead and was compensated for my inconvenience. Very understanding customer service.

Renae

RenaeNorth Queensland, QLD

Steer clear!!!

Marty C.

Marty C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Australian Company

The team are very dedicated and have provided great value. Great to see an Australian company doing well. I bought new clothing set for my best friends new bub on the way.

Ellie H.

Ellie H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Our lulla doll from bubs warehouse saved my health!

Sleep is the pillar of health and this basic doll has allowed me to get more sleep as my daughter is absolutely obsessed with hers and now won't sleep without it! Her sleep went from waking every hour to sleeping for 5 hours at a time over the night time period. We honestly couldn't live without it.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse

Amazing products and excellent communication

The communication I received from bubs warehouse has been amazing. Very prompt and friendly. The products purchased are of excellent quality. Overall such a wonderful experience and I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Daniel Timms

Daniel TimmsSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

My order didn't arrive and was returned to sender. I realized before the product arrived that the delivery address I included didn't have sufficient detail. I contacted the customer service representative (Kiara) who offered no solution and made no attempt to try and get the product delivered to the correct address. Didn't even offer to resend it and charge me additional postage...which I would have happily accepted. So now my paid for order is probably on a cargo ship somewhere in the pacific on its way back to Timbucktoo never to be seen again.

I have the same issue to Roxy recently and it was no issue and was resolved on the spot. I suggest shopping elsewhere

DissatisfiedSydney, NSW

Less than satisfied

Buyers should be aware that Bubs Warehouse online system is not real time and does not reflect true availability by suppliers.

This can mean that you will be expected to pay two lots of shipping when the same supplier doesn’t have a suitable replacement item.

The company may fight a refund under these circumstances claiming that they don’t refund for change of mind. This of course, is irrelevant and if this happens, push back and see Australian consumer regulations.

Yes the items are cheap, but shopping with them can become more costly than you expected.

This is perfect

I am a family day carer and I have purchased pin and shape hammerspiel for them they absolutely love it haven't stopped playing with them ..great product and great service

Absolutely amazing

So I have a 8 month old baby and bubswarehouse is my go to place for all the my baby clothes, I am so thankful I've found bubswarehouse, thank you!!

Happy customer!

Great range of products with amazing service, regular shopper and couldn't recommend them more! The website has a great and easy to use interface, with a professional team behind them!