3.8

Bec

Will not buy from bubs warehouse again

I ordered the I woke up like this romper back in April. I am still waiting and bubs warehouse has told me I would have received it last week and I’m still waiting. I have asked for a refund 3 times now and they just tell me it is in transit and I would receive it one day last week because others had started to receive there order of the same outfit. NOT HAPPY and will NOT be buying from here again.

Edit: have received an inbox from bubs warehouse starting if I change my review to 5 stars and positive feedback then they will refund my money. That will not be happening and I have also gone further and lodged a complaint with consumer affairs about this.

Bec

Also have a screenshot of the inbox for proof of what has been said.

Josie

JosieSouth West, WA

The best baby clothing available!

I recently purchased from Bubs Warehouse and found that the quality of clothing and all the thing purchased was great. All the clothing was soft and well fitted. Will purchase from here again!

Still waiting on delivery items??

After reading several reviews on this site, I am really wondering how this business is still operating?
I too have processed a complaint with Fair trading.
I have only received two of the eight items I ordered on the same day. The two items received are the wrong size and terrible quality.
My tracking order says a third item was delivered but it was sent to a different state. Customer service said they would provide a refund for that item but over a week later we still have not received the refund for that item??

This has been such a horrible and stressful online shopping experience.

Danny Rada

Danny RadaQueensland

Friendly and Easy

Have made a few purchases now through Bubs and I'm always happy!!
Its fast, reliable and even during this Covid-19 pandemic they have remained reliable and just easy to use.
The people I have spoken with when ever I need to call up are awesome and here in Australia

Alitsia F.

Alitsia F.South East Queensland, QLD

Sends directly from AliExpress

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful experience, slow shipping & a condescending attitude.

Terrible, slow service. Product hadn't arrived after 9 wks. Eventually after my child had been hospitalized, and recovered, it finally arrived. Not required now - as I had to buy another whilst waiting. The 2nd one ordered arrived in great condition and quickly (from China). So bubs warehouse tells me refund not allowed. Blamed covid for late shipping. Product cheap and not accurate. Will NEVER use again.

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

Hi Annie, we apologise for the Coronavirus delays that affected parcels several weeks ago, they have been quite frustrating. We're glad to hear you have received your product now.

Warn you do not buy from bubs warehouse!!!

Placed an order the 9th of May , still have not received all of it and they will not refund me as it’s the same response in transit.... very rude in emails NOT AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY

Sandy S.

Your Australian owned but get your stock from overseas that’s why I have been waiting 50days??? And been telling me it’s in transit since day 1, that’s fine I will take it up with Office of fair trading:)

Sandy S.

And every other delivery I have ordered from over seas while going through COVID arrived under 30 days , next time I will stick to baby bunting:)

Essentially a drop shipping company

I ordered 3 outfits for $70 on 18/04, one I intended for my newborn to wear home from the hospital. My daughter is now 8 weeks old and I finally received the items today, when I ordered 3 weeks before she was born, if you have the time to wait then go ahead but that long for a delivery, even with covid is absolutely ludicrous. I wish I spent my money on supporting a local and spending a little more. Poor quality items and from china. No issue that they came from overseas but there should be a huge disclaimer that there are more than significant delays. I will not be buying from this company again and do not recommend them.

Grainne F.

Grainne F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money taken.... Products Not Recieved

Find out how Bubs Warehouse compares to other Online Shops

Order never arrived. Poor customer service.

I have been waiting 65 days for my order. Bubs warehouse has not been forthcoming with the whereabouts of my order. According to tracking it is still in China. I am now requesting a full refund. Customer service and correspondence has been very, very poor.

Hi Renee,

We apologise for the current COVID-19 delays, they're unfortunately out of our control. More information on the current Coronavirus delays and impacts can be found here: www.bubswarehouse.com/pages/coronavirus-impacts

Megan Smith

Megan SmithSydney, NSW

Regret that I didn't buy more

Kinda regretting only getting 2 rompers, I got 6 in my cart but removed 4 because I've never bought from this before. Now that I already received them, and see how amazing the quality are.

Tanya M.

Tanya M.Sydney, NSW

Happy with the quality of the materials

The soft-feel fabric definitely shows that the clothes are made up of high-quality materials. Annie is enjoying my present for her, she is my baby girl. She hasn't taken it off for the whole day! Very happy!

Never buy from this company

Bought thermometer over 2 months ago. Contacted seller who was not helpful and told me to be patient. Items come from China even though it’s an Australian company- this was not made clear when I purchased the product. Terrible customer service and item has still not arrived

Shell123
Shell123
Cahchle Gray

Cahchle GraySydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice clothes, helpful customer service

I've bought some clothes for my little twin girls, and they seem to be enjoying it. It is a matching pair of rompers. I really like the style and how they fit. Customer service helped me with some questions, overall everything is very perfect!

Great products, great customer service

Very happy with the products we received and very happy with the assistance in selecting the right size by the customer service team - I was actually quite impressed with how fast they responded at the time. Will definitely be shopping here again.

David Bentham

David BenthamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store

Good job in packaging all the products safely. The clothes are really cute. I'm a returning customer and will always be. Keep up the good works, I like your products Bubs Warehouse!

Laura Carlisle

Laura CarlisleSydney, NSW

Been buying for a while

A total of 4 orders from this website already, the first one was 3 years ago and the latest one was a couple of weeks ago. I just want to review because I have to tell people how durable the clothes are. So basically the ones that I bought 3 years ago has been passed from my 2yo son to my 16month niece then she passed it to another relative of mine and it lasts till now, I'm super surprise. Only a bit fading on the print and stretch very little but I really have to say that it is super durable, seriously

Skylar Sam

Skylar SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above expectation!

The item was the same as the image & arrived within the estimated timeframe. The quality is really good I must say, it's above my expectation. Very happy with this purchase.

Gabi MazzoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered 5 item only received 1 other 4 item have been lost.

I've messaged Bubs Warehouse about 10 times since late April as I have not received all my items they keep blaming the COVID-19 situation they have not offered a refund and are very difficult to deal with. I received an email to state my remaining item were delivered but I haven't got them and they wont do anything about it. Don't order from this company...

Bubs A.Bubs Warehouse

For all order enquires, please email our customer service team.

Natasha

NatashaVictoria

Super soft and comfrotable onesies !

I bought five onesies from this site. The quality of the products is beyond my expectation. Very soft, breathable fabrics and I love the prints. I strongly recommend Bubs Warehouse!

Review collected in partnership with Bubs Warehouse