Budget Direct Essential Travel Insurance

Budget Direct Essential Travel Insurance

Travel insurance for family

First time we have used Budget Direct. We did so because they offered very competitive rates and the cover we required

Insurance claim madeNo

Good value insurance but not tested by claim

The Budget website was very easy to use and the insurance was cheaper than TID which is now getting a little expensive. Like all insurance it feels like a total waste of money because i am very unlikely to use it. There is no problem until you have to claim and that is when you find out if they try to wriggle out of paying. I cannot comment on Budget because i have never claimed.

Insurance claim madeNo

Good at excuse and misconduct

rude staff always misconduct you in different part of insurance policy.Like Adrienne's review on 25 Aug said 'Insurance promised so much but only delivered rude and insulting staff.'100% agreed. I am wondering how come this disgusting company can be survived in the market.

Insurance claim madeYes
Budget Direct
Budget D.Budget Direct

Hi Van, I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the level of service you received. I'd like to escalate your concerns, could you please email your contact details to hello@budgetdirect.com.au so I can follow up on your feedback? Alysse

See all Budget Direct Travel Insurance reviews