Budget Direct Travel Insurance

Budget Direct Travel Insurance

SA Trip

Wanted a fully comprehensive travel insurance for my recent trip and after comparing with several other companies, Budget offered the best value for money. Being able to it online make everything easy preparing for overseas trip.

DestinationAfrica

excellent customer service

It is the first time that I buy this traveling policy. I didn't lodge a claim, but it made me feel safe. In the future I will consider to buy again from this company.

Great policy

a great service app so easy to join great policies easy to read great back up service by budget direct insurance easy to pay your insurance by the great step by step app thanks budget direct we will definitely use your company again cheers

Best value

Easy to set up and competitive price made it very good value for money. Their website was easy to navigate and the product statement easy to understand and promptly received information via email

No fuss Insurance cover

Good value and easy to obtain via internet. Used before and will again. Never made a claim, so can't comment on that aspect of the coverage. Happy with the product.

Perfect price

Budget direct was Great value and easy to apply for. This was my First time using budget direct. I didn’t have to claim for anything this trip but will 100% use them again.

I’m very happy with my experience dealing with Budget Direct

I have just bought travel insurance, the girl I spoke to answered all my questions promptly and professionally. I bought a year policy and am very happy with the cost and how easy it was to get a policy. Thank you.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Good reputation. Competitive prices

Compared several travel insurance options and chose Budget Direct cover for the USA because of a good corporate reputation, good pricing and I know an employee there at Auto and General.

Good coverage for Travel insurance

Good cover for my travel. I didn’t have any insurance requirements other than the basic necessities which Budget Direct catered for nicely at a very affordable price. I will use them again.

FAKE REVIEWS

Read all the five star reviews, they all basically the same, talking about how easy the buying process was and none of them actually made a claim which is the part that most insurance companies fail . Another dodgy insurance company.

Stolen money

I didn't receive my policy documents after I received an email saying that they "are now on their way". I tried making an account to view my policy online and I could not login. They took my money and did not give me the documents for what I paid for. I would give this no stars if there was an option.

Claim MadeYes

Good policy

Good value easy to set up and first time used
Excellent policy for travelling in Australia and a lot better than taking out hire car or airline insurance
Will use it again

Claim MadeNo

It’s great for traveling to help me not worrying about my booking,

Yes this is a good value.
Maybe it took a month.
This is my first time to used this insurance company. I’m hoping everything will be ok if something happened.

Claim MadeNo

4budget price. Good coverage. Easy application process.

Great coverage, good value, good price, easy application process. So good and simple to use that we will look for offerrings from this insurance company every time we need insurance

DestinationEurope

HAPPY CUSTOMER

I always purchase my travel insurance from Budget. You get affordable value for the price, the policy is explained in full but more importantly it is easy to purchase without hassle.

Claim MadeNo

Wow such high cover for a very good price

Budget direct offer such a great and affordable option for overseas travel. My research found them to have one of the best all round covers to suit everyone’s needs. I will be recommending them to all of my family and friends.

5 star excellent

1st time yes i was very happy will be travelling in jan 2020 house insurance due27/7 /2019
car due 6/6/2019 green slip due 10/6/2019 will be in touch many thanks john

Easy to use

Very good value fo money feel very secure now traveling to another country website was very easy to use and prices are very compatible looking forward to our trip now

Exerllant service

Easy to buy and get cover, though I have not claimed in any occasion, buying process is pretty easy. I have used Budget in few times now when I travelling, and recommended.

Claim MadeNo

What a relief to find an easy e great value for travelling

Easy to do and great value and very quick process in setting up and re roving all the information fantastic service this is my second time and I am very pleased e can recommend

Claim MadeNo

My husband and I are going on holidays from 9/9/19 to 30/10/19. We are going to Norway, Finland,Sweden,Denmark,Iceland,Spain, Italy. We won’t be doing any dangerous snow activities, only a group glacial 2 hour walk, car hire in Iceland and self guided easy walks in Spain and Italy. We are both retired, so we don’t need any insurance to cover missed work days. We were wondering if you could suggest a full comprehensive insurance for us during this time. Thank you. Sue

Planning to travel overseas next year and main concern is the obvious possibility of a 103 year old very close relative dying. She is currently in excellent health and still very able to move around on her own but as with most elderly people, she does take prescribed medication for blood pressure. Does your cancellation policy cover such unforeseen events?
Perhaps you should direct this question to Budget Direct. https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/travel-insurance/compare-travel-options.html

Hi,I am international student living in Australia for 4 years , I am planning to travel to my country for 1 month and come back to Australia again, the last minute travel insurance could cover my wife and me ?
Hello, please see our frequently asked questions to see if our cover will suit you needs or contact us on 1800 444 424. https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/travel-insurance/travel-insurance-faqs.html#who-can-purchase

Similar listings