Budget Direct Last Minute Travel Insurance

Budget Direct Last Minute Travel Insurance

Awesome prompt service

Great value at a very good rate for comprehensive insurance, very prompt service as it was the first time user.
Will definitely use in future and broadcast to friends, thank you.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Budget Direct A.Budget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for choosing Budget Direct to cover you on your trip. It is great to hear that you found the service prompt and a competitive price. Our aim is to provide a good customer service from purchasing to claim.

Jodie

JodieMurray Region, NSW

Purchase was very simple, good comprehensive cover and very good price.

Fortunately I had no need to make a claim! This is the first time i used budget direct for travel insurance and would purchase again as it was very simple.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Budget D.Budget Direct

Hi Jodie, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that your travel went well and that you found purchasing the insurance simple.

Good value

It was quick and easy to purchase, good variety of options and reasonably good value. Always hard to really review insurance though, since I didn't need to make a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Budget D.Budget Direct

HI MEA, we appreciate you for providing your feedback. Our aim is to make the purchasing of Budget Direct Travel Insurance seamless process at a competitive price and we are glad you have had this experience.

Low cost travel insurance

Policy was good value
Haven’t lodged a claim, so no feedback on that
First time using the company
Chose this company base on low cost. Our risks were low - we used a large airline & going to the UK, with reciprocal health care arrangement.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Budget D.Budget Direct

Thank you for your review Kevin. We appreciate you choosing Budget Direct to protect you on your Travel to the UK and found our price competitive for your travel needs. Wishing you happy and safe travels.

Alex

AlexSydney

We had a save feeling for a good price.

We had a look at the T&Cs which seemed to be reasonable and got a good feeling for the price we paid. The online platform was easy to navigate. Fortunately, we haven't had a claim so can't say anything about this process. Overall it has been a good experience.

Insurance claim madeNo

It's All in The Name. Budget! Emergency Number Wasn't Working

Needed to be admitted to hospital but the emergency number was not working. I was severely sick on 3 different antibiotics, in a hotel room on my own, during Christmas eve and when I was attempting to call their emergency number so that I can be admitted to hospital, their emergency health line was not working! I would call one number and it would tell me to use another. I had to cut my 3 month travel plan down to 10 days. The doctor said I was even at risk of death. All thanks to BUDGET direct.

Insurance claim madeYes
Nas
Nas

All I received claim for was for the medicines I purchased, and not through the absolute hell they put me through. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

See all Budget Direct Travel Insurance reviews