Part of Budget Pet Products 4.5

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Rob Z.
Rob Z.

Pretty good

Great Staff and great products but they’re a little on the expensive side Show details ·  1
Rob S.
Rob S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service - great prices

All products ordered arrived promptly and were all at great prices Show details ·  1
Mouse
MouseSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

GOOD JOB TO ALL STAFF!

Budget Pet Products recently had their delivery system compromised. It necessitated me having to contact them at least three times to try & sort what had happened. I was thinking that given their number of customers it must have been a huge amount of work for staff to get back to normal after the scam. I wanted to THANK ALL STAFF for their courtesy & diligence & patience and tell them all you did a GREAT JOB! I will continue to use Budget Pet Products in the future. Show reply
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Adaptil Calm Home Diffuser

We have a Black Labrador and tried the Adaptil Diffuser . I found it to work ever so slightly. Our dog suffers from load noises and load voices.
I found using the above product has made her follow me around more than she did before. Her eating and sleeping really hasn’t changed. I would say it’s worth having even it has changed here just that little bit.
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details ·  1
carole
caroleSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Been shopping here for around 10 years now

Huge range of products. Only need the ones my very fussy cat likes. Quick delivery to Brisbane from the Gold Coast.
Di T.
Di T.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Awesome service from an awesome team

The store didn't have the product I needed. They found one at a nearby store and had it delivered within 30mins for me to collect. Staff also gave me some great advice and support for my pet who has a special need. Show details
Kristen
Kristen

Above and beyond

My first time ordering and found out it wouldn’t get to me in time so rang and spoke to a lovely lady that helped me work out a plan to pick it up. Show details ·  1
Samm
Samm

Customer service was fantastic

Ran out of prescription dog food before my automated delivery was due. Staff member went above and beyond to arrange for me to pickup order from warehouse same day. Show details ·  1
PennG
PennGQueensland3 posts

Great products

As described with fast postage
Products are of good quality
Our dogs love their products
Wide range of colour size and brands
Will be back Show details ·  1