The Vet Shed

Pros

• Excellent quality

• Unique products

• Stocks vet-approved brands

Etak

EtakSydney, NSW

Excellent product!! Never going back

Excellent training collar. Pup likes it more than using the lead and ordinary collar. It gives more freedom and the noise of the chain is enough of a warning. It’s adjustable so will grow with your pup.

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet Products.

Good store to deal with.Pricing is very competitive.despatch of the product could have been a bit more prompt, but still happy with the supplier.

Pat Dore

Pat Dore

Mega Red egg.

The 'Egg ball" is durable and keeps the dog entertained. It has outlasted all the other balls we have purchased for the dog.

Mal

MalNorth Western Region, NSW

Great device.

The heater pad is well made and came with decent instructions. The variable settings work well for me and it supplies just the right amount of heat for my native bees.

Elizabeth L.

Elizabeth L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So easy to use.

The 4Cyte gel is so easy to use. I've used on several horses now and the taste is not offensive.

Great products

Great price an big range of gear, and prompt delivery, always happy with my orders, they have never let me down non s as my orders.

Chris M

Chris MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great doggie dental spray!

Great for spraying on doggies food and treats, especially as mine would never allow me to try and actually clean their teeth with toothpaste! Highly recommended! AAA+++

Kezza

KezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy and so is the dog

Very happy with my Snooza bed and my dog Astra loves it as well. I would definitely buy from The Vet Shed again.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Royal Canin Gastronintestinal

This prescription food is the only one my cat will eat at the moment and I appreciate the Vet Shed getting it in for me.

Nathan

Nathan South East Queensland, QLD

Good All Rounder

We were recommended this product from the staff at vet shed. We love that it is corn based, biodegradable litter & clumps are flushable. The litter clumps well and has a low tracking pellet shape. It has a slight perfume/scent that neither bothers our cat or family. We scoop 2x daily and that helps make the litter last a bit longer considering the premium price.

Robyn P.

Robyn P.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

First purchase, very happy

First browse and purchase with Vet Shed, the products I wanted (three Flexi brand retractable 5m leads) are exactly what I was searching for, the whole online process was easy and the items arrived quickly with a good known carrier well packed and in perfect condition. The email messaging was good, advising confirmation, despatch and then checking that I had received it okay. Very happy. Will return to the Vet Shed website when I next need something for my dogs and budgies.

Kerrie

KerrieHunter Region, NSW

Actually works!

Giving bones to my poodles and feeding a raw diet is not enough to keep their teeth clean. This product loosens and removes tartar over time. I have decided to keep them on it. I put it on their teeth with my fingers. A daily bone works to brush the softened tartar off.

Helen F.

Helen F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent for our bird products

Excellent service and range of products, have everything needed for all our birds. They have products that I have issues finding in other locations

Jake W.

Jake W.Hobart, TAS

Very quick delivery, price was best around

We had our order in around 7 days. It was the cheapest supplier we found, very happy with Vet shed. This was our second order and wont be the last.

Joy W

Joy W

Baffle Cages

I brought 2 Baffle Cages, 1 small one for my Quaker and 1 large one for my Eclectus.

They love them, they get into some weird and wonderful positions trying to get the pieces out.

CB

CBLaunceston, TAS

Big range.

Needed to start a first aid kit for my dogs, found The Vet Shed by accident. They have a huge range of products for all sorts of animals with pretty good prices to match. Easy to manage website, no ordering or delivery problems. Will definitely use The Vet Shed again :)

Daisy

DaisySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great seller!

Great product and excellent price and superfast postage. Excellent communication and tracking. Very happy customer and I will definitely buy again!

June

JuneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good quality

Very happy with product and service. Vet Shed always sends out my order within a few days Happy with their service.

Sharon

SharonSouth West, WA

Hard to find product

Could only find similar product in the UK. Very happy to find a fetlock ring in Australia. Dispatched straight away and arrived swiftly.

Fonternel

FonternelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Money

Our chickens ended up with mites and with some Internet searching I discovered that a product called “Pestene” would do the trick.
I found the the Vet Shed sold Pestene and with a little research I found that the unit price for four cans would be less expensive than shopping at local pet stores, even with the added postage cost.
Additionally, the product worked exactly as advertised and the chickens and their coop are mite free.
Very happy with the online shopping experience and the product.

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Im wondering if I can get some information on dog jackets please

Andrea
Andrea

Their service is great. And reliable. The only problem I have, is their prices continually rise. As we order monthly the same product. And have had 4 Price rises.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, Lovely to hear from you. Generally the only times we have price rises is when our buy price changes. We do run at low margins to ensure you get a good deal. We look forward to sending out your next order. We hope you and your furry family are doing well during this challenging Covid 19

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Hi I’m after fleecy prestige pets dog jackets with zip on top if you can help me thanks

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, we can certainly help you with those fleecy vests. I know exactly the ones you mean as we have a chihuahua that lives in one most of winter. Here is the link to these on our site https://www.thevetshed.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=fleec

ron

ronasked

The Vet Shed

what food for silver eye birds

Get an answer from our members and The Vet Shed representatives

Features:

• The Vet Shed stocks a wide variety of pet care and health products, including food, medication, toys, grooming supplies, and accessories.
  • This store caters to an extensive range of pets and animals, ranging from pets such as dogs and cats, to wildlife such as possums
  • Carries hundreds of tried and tested brands that The Vet Shed claims are high-quality and trustworthy.
  • Online store that delivers throughout Australia, and a physical store in Queensland

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers reported that the products they received were high-quality and long-lasting, which as of February 2021, has led to mostly 5-star reviews.
  • Vet Shed stocks several high-quality brands. A reviewer commented that they were pleased to easily find a brand that their vet recommended.
  • Reviewers said they had fun experimenting with buying unique toys from the site that they previously hadn’t known existed.
  • Customers thought the Vet Shed website was easy-to-navigate and made ordering products a simple and no-fuss process.

Other Pet Shops