C Ol

C OlSouth West, QLD

Excellent product.

Arrived promptly and as ordered. Very good quality. Staff very helpful when ordering. Would recommend to other clients. Thank you

Francis Hector

Francis HectorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Chris

ChrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Riding Helmet

The helmet I ordered on line was exactly as I expected in size and quality. The on line transaction was easy and the delivery was fast. I have already recommended this store to a friend.

Emma C.

Emma C.

Great price for flea and worm treatment

I am able to purchase the right amount flea and worming treatment to last a few months for all my fur babies, excellent value for money!

Patons

PatonsCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

We purchased 4Cyte and product was dispatched quickly. Excellent product that makes the lives of injured or elderly horses comfortable.

Jeanette Bourke

Jeanette Bourke South East Queensland, QLD

Hoof Gold

Since using Hoof Gold there is a marked improvement in my horse's feet. It is a very palatable supplement easy to feed.

David F.

David F.South East Queensland, QLD

It is easy and you do not need to physically visit a pet shop.

Over the last few years, our pet dog was very happy with Nutriplus Gel as a supplement. Recently we thought that we could try out Troy Nutripet which is much easier to source and is more reasonably priced.
It took our dog a week to get use to the new product and he is loving it.

Fruitfly71

Fruitfly71South East Queensland, QLD

My 2 Kelpies love it

Canine tranquil formula keeps my 2 calm and easier to handle.
Good value, great product.
Cheaper then the vets or pet shops

Quick service FAST delivery.

I needed a tick collar for my dog and received it within 48 hours before we left for holidays. Very happy. Thank you.

freddoFrog

freddoFrog

Nice and easy, with quick turnaround

Super easy ordering system and really quick turnaround to get your stuff. Couldn’t be better.
Good selection of products too, at more than decent prices. What’s not to like, really?

Gizzyduck

GizzyduckSouth East Queensland, QLD

So convenient & great value

Been buying here for a while now. Always great value, customer service always terrific. Highly recommended. Convenient for us as local.

Debbie

DebbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I purchased bio sponge for a new born foal that had scours. In the end l didn't need it for that particular foal. However l have it here for future use.

me!!!

me!!!Central Queensland, QLD

Great for us rescues

being a rescue and 99% self funded with over 50 cats in care at any one time, the vet shed and their products are my go to place. With vet fees through the roof the vaccinations to buy in bulk is brilliant, it saves me precious time and money and helps to keep adoption fee's for adoptee's down to a affordable price for a fur baby. Would love to see them sell microchips etc too for rescues which would save us more. Or maybe a section just for rescues with all products slightly discounted a bit more to help us all out to save more of these babies....Thank you vet shed for making things a little more affordable for us. I recommend you to everyone I meet and also my clients.

COOKSHOUSE

COOKSHOUSESouth East Queensland, QLD

great store with all the products

Vet Shed provides prompt and efficient service with online products at competitive prices. It is great that they are a local company.

Tania  CLAPHAM

Tania CLAPHAM

Perfect for my dog

Certainly helps calm and relax her. Would definitely recommend product and the vet shed online store. Could not be happier.

great service for animals

great service easy to order always on time no delays great at letting you know if there is a problem to resolve when product is not in stock

4cyte has given us our puppy back

Our 7 year old dog was limping at the end of walks and getting up stiffly from his bed after crucial surgery age 4. 4 cute has rapidly improved his mobility and he no longer looks in pain. Absolutely love it

Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my new puppy

Bringing puppy home for first time and he immediately settled into his cozy bed. I could sleep there myself the bed is so soft and comfortable

Brian

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product

Product was exactly as described, very happy with it.
We were looking for good quality shell grit which is fairly difficult to purchase.

Christine P.

Christine P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products.. Very happy

Illium ear drops worked on my dogs ear mites and reasonably priced. Rosehip Vital is amazing. Dog is walking well

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Im wondering if I can get some information on dog jackets please

Andrea
Andrea

Their service is great. And reliable. The only problem I have, is their prices continually rise. As we order monthly the same product. And have had 4 Price rises.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, Lovely to hear from you. Generally the only times we have price rises is when our buy price changes. We do run at low margins to ensure you get a good deal. We look forward to sending out your next order. We hope you and your furry family are doing well during this challenging Covid 19

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Hi I’m after fleecy prestige pets dog jackets with zip on top if you can help me thanks

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, we can certainly help you with those fleecy vests. I know exactly the ones you mean as we have a chihuahua that lives in one most of winter. Here is the link to these on our site https://www.thevetshed.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=fleec

ron

ronasked

The Vet Shed

what food for silver eye birds

Get an answer from our members and The Vet Shed representatives