The Vet Shed

Excellent service - professional, prompt, will shop there again.

After spending two days trying to get an urgent order away with another company, found the vet shed online. They were cheaper, and when I said that I hoped it would be sent quickly, they went out of their way to get it in the post the same day. Very impressed, and will be dealing with them again

Excellent customer service

Upon receiving the wrong item for my order I contacted the customer service email to notify them of the problem. The issue was resolved promptly and I was sent out the correct item immediately through express postage.

Hassle free process and friendly team. Would definitely purchase from The Vet Shed again!!

Bad service. Had to raise an eBay dispute to get correct refund.

I ordered a ROGZ extra small harness for my Chihuahua on the Vetshed eBay store, but when I received it the harness was much smaller than the measurements that were provided in the listing. Not just a bit off but up to 5 cm difference. This meant that the harness did not fit. When I contacted them, the Vetshed washed their hands of any responsibility and said that the manufacturer supplied the measurements and that I could return the item for a refund but that I would have to pay the return postage cost. I did not agree with paying the return postage as they should have checked to ensure the measurements were correct before listing the item. So I had to lodge an eBay dispute to get them to do the right thing. They did not respond to the dispute, so eBay had to step in to get them to do the right thing. EBay found in my favour and the VetShed had to pay the return postage and I also got a full refund. I will never deal with this company again, and ROGZ need to check their measurements.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Very ususual that Rogz who are a huge company have made such a dreadful mistake. We have been dealing with Rogz for some time and have never had any sizing problems. We are so very sorry that this occurance has happened to you and we will certainly be discussing the sizing with Rogz once we recieve the harness back. I think there was a bit of a communication error as the notes on your file from the team member that dealt with you showed that the postage would also be refunded on return if the product was deemed to be faulty. We will certainly take this awesome feedback to our next meeting to see how we can improve our systems for the future. We are so very sorry to hear that you had an unhappy experience dealing with us.In response to your comment, at no time did a team member say that The Vet Shed not what was advised to me. Here is the message that was sent to me via eBay: "Hello I have checked the measurements in our listing ( XSmall Girth: 210-340mm | 8.2-13.5″ Neck size: 180-300mm | 7-11.8″ Width of Webbing: 10mm | 3/8″ for dogs such as: Teacup Yorkie, Maltese, Chihuahua) against the official Rogz measurements for the XS harness and they are correct as we have been advised http://www.rogz.com/product/luna-h-harness/ You are welcome to return the item within 30 days of the purchase date provided it is in the original packaging and free from any hair. I have attached the returns form for you to complete and send back with the item. Please refer to our Returns Policy for further information Kind regards Megan" The returns form that was sent did not mention anything about The Vet Shed paying for return postage. Your returns policy on your website states 'SHIPPING for returns? The original postage and handling charges will not be refunded and you will also be resposible for paying for the items return. (This is not applicable if the return is due to The Vet Shed's error) *You have a spelling mistake in this text BTW. The Vet Shed did not accept responsibility as per the eBay message that was sent to me. In addition, the harness has already been received by The Vet Shed - it was received on the 21st November according to the Australia Post tracking - which was prior to your comment above. Most of my annoyance was the fact that there was no follow-up by The Vet Shed and that I had to open an eBay dispute - which wasn't responded to by The Vet Shed either by the way - in order for me to return the item without having to pay return postage. If I had been given good customer service, I would have purchased from The Vet Shed again, but after this issue I will not deal with The Vet Shed again.Thanks so much for your response. It is so helpful for us to improve our systems . We really appreciate your honesty

GREAT prices, quick & reliable delivery

I really love the variety of items available for a variety of animals! I have a dog, parrots, fish and used to have horses and you can get just about everything you need from this one website. I really want to thank The Vet Shed for their bird related items, it's so hard to find supplies for my birds, especially toys for my little conures! The website is easy to use and one of the best things is the delay payment options available. There's lots of great specials available and often. One of my favourite online pet stores and I do 95% of my pet shopping online! Delivery is quick because it's located in Qld.

Excellent Service

Ordered my items on Sunday night and they were delivered on the Wednesday. Excellent speedy service especially to a regional area where I live. Everything was carefully packaged.
Fantastic prices and a great variety of products.
Will definitely be using The Vet Shed again.

Impeccable service and speedy delivery

Such a wonderful experience with these lovely people - simple online website, easy ordering, convenient payment process and super quick delivery thanks and kind regards

Great Service

Fantastic service and extremely competitive pricing. Fast delivery and have a great range of products.Will definitely repurchase from The Vet Shed again.

Excellent Online Experience

Excellent online experience. I shopped around for my dogs worming tablets. The Vet Shed were the cheapest. As I also needed them quite quickly (I was out and my dog was due for her monthly dose), I ordered express post. They were dispatched the day I ordered them and I received them the next day. Very happy.

Joan L

Thank you to customer service for help when I had trouble logging in, & for the very quick delivery of my order. Highly recommend Vet Shed.

Great pet store online

I have bought a couple of times from The Vet Shed and they are really good. Mainly for flea treatments for dog and cats. Quick to ship, excellent prices, fast delivery etc. I highly recommend.

order and service

Very friendly staff on phone order and so quick next day delivery a Big Thank You Vet Shed team Cathy (Cavaliers Barney and Basil).

Saved me hundreds in vet supplies!

Had a huge vet bill from my horse. Went on their website and brought all the vet supplies I needed and saved hundreds compared to vets etc. also have one of my cats on the urinary food, I save 25 dollars per bag of food by buying here! I always buy my food through here now, the team are quick and always willing to explain in depth about products. Thanks guys!

The Vet Shed is amazing for all things pet!!!

The Vet Shed is my go to shop for all things pet related! It has such helpful staff that know their stuff, my dog requires special food as she has sensitive skin and I have never had a bad experience getting the food when I need it! Would recommend 100%

One stop shop!

Great customer service. They have a really great range of products and staff made sure I got what I needed

Great and healthy animal food!

The food for animals in general is great. Great price and really healthy for my dog, my favourite place to go.

10/10 customer service and product quality!

Most amazing customer service I have ever experienced. 10/10. Shipping was super fast and efficient. My items I ordered were even better than what I expected (and my expectations were high!). My animals are very very very happy, and so is their mum (me!). Thank you so much to The Vet Shed. I recommend this to everyone.

Amazing customer service and products!!!

The customer service was absolutely amazing and so was the products. My dog is on a special diet and they had an amazing range of products and very knowledgeable of the products!!! I will be going back here and have recommended it to many people !!

So helpful and great service!

I got all I needed from the Vet Shed! It was my dogs birthday so I wanted to spoil her with some new toys and everything I bought was a success!

Awesome service. Great product.

Got my special dog food for my Irish wolfhound with great help from the customer service team who were extremely helpful in making sure it was correct for my breed.

Waste of my time

I purchased online a worming treatment for my birds. Upon receiving it, the item had 4 months left from the expiry date. Given I treat my birds every 6 months, I found this to be unacceptable. After several emails and having to send a photo shot to validate my complaint, I am now left with the inconvenience of having to travel to the Post Office to post it to get a refund and to incur further delays in getting the tabs from another supplier because The Vet Shed were unable to replace it "due to the item they sold me is the current batch that is only available from their supplier". Will never shop with them again.

What is the safest tick and flea products for dogs and heart worm medication. Alaskan Malamute 35kg.
Hello Marilyn, thanks for your enquiry regarding Flea/Tick and heartworm prevention for your Alaskan Malamute who is 35kg. Please note that if your dog has not previously been on heartworm prevention you will need to have a test done at your veterinarian. If you are looking for an all in one - you could check out the Nexgard Spectra for dogs which overs Fleas, Ticks, Heartworm Prevention and roundworm, whipworm and hookworm https://www.thevetshed.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=nexgard+spec. If you require anymore information about Nexgard Spectra and studies conducted please visit their website http://www.nexgardspectra.com.au/?pk_campaign=Brand_e&pk_kwd=nexgard+spectra&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl4vB2ICM3QIVWT5gCh1yZwIYEAAYBCAAEgIwbvD_BwE We are more than happy to help you with your question if you want to contact us further at support@thevetshed.com.au

Similar listings