4.9

1,374 reviews · Statistics

97% · 1,33732 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (18) · No (1,161)
4.9 (1,188)
Excellent quality
Unique products
Stocks vet-approved brands
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Vet Shed1,374 reviews
Valli.
Valli.

Reliable/ Good savings

Was looking at online shops for my dogs and found the reviews on this site was mostly positive and not a scam site. Gave them a go and was happy that delivery was made without any hic cups. Definitely made a saving on products purchased.
Majella Campbell
Majella Campbell

Happy Customer

Great Products & Prices & Quick Delvery will purchase more from this store Show details
Ruth
Ruth

Fast service

Very pleased with purchase dumbbell made strong and love the vanilla scent.
Toy is nice too. Show details
tracey b.
tracey b.

Love this product

Great product, easy to use online store.

The only thing stopping me from using this store again is the courier service you use.
Still haven't received my parcel that I should have received over a week ago. Poor communication, hard to contact and when I finally spoke to someone I was told ...no guarantees of delivery. Show details

simmo
simmoVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Excellent product as recommended by the vet

Very old horse being tormented by flies, works well as a preventative Show details
Karen
Karen

Effective service

Great service. The syringes I ordered arrived on time and were very useful for feeding my pets. Thank you. Show details
JoyS
JoyS
  Online store

This product has been very successful for two of our horses

Both mares had some degree of lameness and are now almost 100% sound...in fact we can't notice any lameness any more. Show details
Kathy
KathySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Online store

I found what i was looking for

I wanted a cooling mat for my rabbit that was safe for him to nibble on and I found it online. It arrived quickly and has already been very useful in the very hot weather. Lionel the rabbit thanks you! Show details
Justin A
Justin AAU2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Great prices and great service

Very competitive prices on products. Easy to navigate. Fast turnaround with no stress Show details
Cindy
CindyNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Rope Halter

Great product, excellent service, fast delivery and follow-up, Positive Online Experience Show details
Bruce
Bruce
  Online store

Can't purchase without creating an account

I just want to buy my dog a bin chicken toy and they had the best price but I'm sick of companies forcing customers to create accounts - I want to make a purchase, not hand you my data to keep forever.
electro
electroQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts
  Online store

Bought a heap of stainless steel buckets with hooks for the dogs. Great sizes, product, price and delivery was fast and efficient. Was great due to the surprise heatwave we received they were needed fast.
v888
v888VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Product

This product truly lives up to its name- it miraculously took the Cat urine smell out of my carpet. Show details
Yan D.
Yan D.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Great hypoallergenic products

My cat loves your hypoallergenic dry food despite of the fact that she is extremely fussy about food. Delivery arrived within the expected time range too.
Cheryl
CherylSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA18 posts
  Verified Online store

Excellent customer service

I found the vet shed were cheaper for what my dog needed than any other place. Fast delivery. Show details

Stephenie
Stephenie · The Vet Shed

Im wondering if I can get some information on dog jackets please

Andrea
Andrea

Their service is great. And reliable. The only problem I have, is their prices continually rise. As we order monthly the same product. And have had 4 Price rises.

The Vet Shed   DM
Stephenie
Stephenie · The Vet Shed

Hi I’m after fleecy prestige pets dog jackets with zip on top if you can help me thanks

The Vet Shed   DM

Hello, we can certainly help you with those fleecy vests. I know exactly the ones you mean as we have a chihuahua that lives in one most of winter. Here is the link to these on our site external link

ron
ron · The Vet Shed

what food for silver eye birds

Features:

• The Vet Shed stocks a wide variety of pet care and health products, including food, medication, toys, grooming supplies, and accessories.
  • This store caters to an extensive range of pets and animals, ranging from pets such as dogs and cats, to wildlife such as possums
  • Carries hundreds of tried and tested brands that The Vet Shed claims are high-quality and trustworthy.
  • Online store that delivers throughout Australia, and a physical store in Queensland

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers reported that the products they received were high-quality and long-lasting, which as of February 2021, has led to mostly 5-star reviews.
  • Vet Shed stocks several high-quality brands. A reviewer commented that they were pleased to easily find a brand that their vet recommended.
  • Reviewers said they had fun experimenting with buying unique toys from the site that they previously hadn’t known existed.
  • Customers thought the Vet Shed website was easy-to-navigate and made ordering products a simple and no-fuss process.

Extra Information