Budget Removals & Storage

Budget Removals & Storage

Excellent move

Craig arrived early to check on the size of our move and from that point on it was smooth sailing. Great guy excellent conversationist and he and his offsider worked hard and in such a professional manner. Great work guys you get our vote every time.

A big job very well done.

Craig and Caleb did a great job moving all my goods from a 3 bedroom townouse. They were friendly and very efficient and very reasonably piced. They handled everything with care and made a big move with some large heavy items seem effortless. Would strongly recommend them for your house move.

Glad it's over

This move was for our family home contents from the city to a regional area. I had previously used Budget Removals and Storage about 20 years ago, and the service then was fine, however ownership has changed in the meantime and we were very disappointed (and stressed) with the recent result.
The total effort (and cost) was about 20% higher than the estimated hours we were given and there was no plausible justification or explanation for the increase, particularly for the travel time (including from the depot to our home). There were also additional charges when the invoice was presented, and these had not been previously disclosed or discussed with us.
Prior to the move we were assured that everything would be well cared for and that our goods would be fully insured within the hourly rate. However, multiple items were scratched and damaged, partly through rough handling (the trolleys did not even have any rubber guards) and also by not being properly protected with blankets when on the road. After a great deal of effort we received back a nominal amount for the damage, but it is nowhere near enough to cover the repairs and loss of value to our furniture.
I made the mistake of not getting the quote in writing first, and also not asking to see proof of insurance cover before we booked our move. The pre-sales pitch was so convincing, I believed everything was going to be great. But after the actual experience, I hope we never have to move again!

Fantastic removalists

I moved from a 2 brm apartment to a 3 brm house two suburbs away earlier this week. Budget Removals were on time, efficient and very careful with my items. They provided a wonderful service and I cannot fault them at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again!

Not Satisfied

I used Budget Removals & Storage on 30 December 2015 for home moving of a 3 bed room house. The vehicle was accompanied by a truck driver and an offsider. The Offsider is very rude and careless. Offsider was fighting with the Driver all the time and disturbing his job as well. Offsider did a very bad job and damaged some of the items. I am not happy about the job they did and I will not recommend them for anyone.

An officer from Budget removals called me today and apologized on what happened. I was told that their company's expectation is to give a best service to customers. I was told that the offsider who was responsible for this incident will be dealt with appropriately.

Very Good Service From Both Staff

This was my 9th move by a private company.
I found both staff members to be very professional and efficient in their work. Would recommend both to another person should they need a removalist.

Excellent service

I had some gear moved today by Budget Removals and Storage. Thankyou to Craig and Dan for excellent service they went above and beyond, they were hard working, very friendly and professional.

Great Work Budget

Great work Guy's.
Happy with the move - On time and worked productively - Highly Recommend
They're careful with furniture and stacking boxes

Great Job Helping Me Move!

The two guys worked in a professional nature and made my move day stress free.
Thankyou to all the team at Budget.

Excellent Work & Friendly Service

Jaime and Dana were both efficient and careful with all belongings and also assisted dismantling which was appreciated.
Great Job!

Great Service Thanks Budget

Great Service Thanks to Eddy and Michael both of you were really good and I appreciate all of your hard work.
Very happy with the service from the Budget Removals and Storage team.

Made My Life Easier

The Boys at Budget Removals and Storage - Eddie and Michael were brilliant. I couldn't be happier.
Will recommend to all.

Thanks for your help

Very happy with the guys from Budget.
Very efficient, friendly and great work.
Highly recommend.
Made my move stress free and easy.

Friendly & Helpful

Very polite and efficient service. Friendly fit crew ready to do what is required with a brilliant sense of humor and a smile!
Thanks Guys!

I can not recommend them highly enough

Eddy & Dan have been fantastic. They have worked their socks off non stop for 10 1/2 hours with hardly a break. They are both very professional, very careful with heavy delicate boxes. They have happy and cheerful personalities despite the incredibly hard and back-breaking work they do.
I can not recommend them highly enough.

Long Hard Work Done With a Smile

The men were pleasant did the job with no problems over-coming one or two different situations & worked hard.
I would recommend your company.

Good Old Fashioned Service

Extremely professional service - will recommend your company anytime!!
(The Guys were fantastic!!).
Everything was awesome from booking to job completion.
Thanks to all the team at Budget.

Very Polite and Great Workers!

Nice blokes great workers I recommend Budget Removals and storage to anyone.
They were fast and fair hard workers.
EXCELLENT SERVICE :)

Relocation Made Easy!

Thank you to the guys at Budget Removals (names removed)
Our office relocation went without a hitch.
You guys were very professional.
Would have no hesitation in recommending your company and would certainly use you guys again.

Good Moving!!

The Boys did an awesome job! Amazed that they could lift Alfresco Table. Would definitely hire the Guys again next time we move.