4.3

81% · 347 · 17%

Job Satisfaction

As of mid-2016, Budget Removals & Storage has been under new management.

Desmond and June Mitson
Desmond and June MitsonPerth, WA2 posts
Jen M
Jen MPerth, WA

Craig and Mark were great!

We moved from a 4 bedroom double storey house to a 4 bedroom double storey house. The guys arrived on time and worked hard and constantly. Nothing was too hard for them. Very friendly and helpful. We will be using them again!
Tareena M.
Tareena M.Perth, WA

I recommend them highly…

Can’t thank the team enough they made the move stress free.. very professional… very helpful and polite had a few laughs.. very very friendly… very careful with our furniture and boxes placed everything carefully and neatly into the rooms… connected the washing machine and fridge…
I suffer from bad anxiety and husband had been diagnosed with diabetes the move was very quick and stress free.. and BIG THANKU TO THE TEAM…
I highly recommend them…
David
David

Made my move so easy!

I'm so greatfull for all the help from Craig and his team by far the most honest respectful company IV used after moving 3 times in a year with different companies was so stressful until I found budget removals they made my move so easy can even say it was a good day with the boys in my home everything was moved safe and stll faster and cheaper than the other companies ! I can't thank you guys enough I would definitely recommend budget for anyone looking to move I think just an all round beautiful family business
Aisling
AislingPerth, WA2 posts
Joanne
JoannePerth, WA

They are the best removalist yet

I am so thankful that I chose this company for my move they were on time, went the extra time to make sure they packed the truck well to fit all items on board. Their courtesy and respectful behaviour made a long day so much easier. The cost was below what I was expecting and they did not damage one item. Would gladly recommend them to anyone.
Jody - March 2020
Jody - March 2020Perth, WA

Professional and efficient

Getting caught in the COVID19 crossfire, moving to a rental and then returning to our own home 6 weeks later, Craig and his team were efficient, professional and compassionate. It was a big move, both ways over a short distance. Every care was taken with our household goods and furniture. I can't thank you enough for assisting us in what has been a stressful time.
Pearl
Pearl

Moved all of our stuff and organised them for us in the new place. Assembled the IKEA bed, connected the washing machine and refrigerator, made sure no loose ends, thank you Team
WHATCANISAY
WHATCANISAYPerth, WA52 posts
Allan B.
Allan B.Perth, WA2 posts

Great service, made our move much easier

Moved from South Fremantle to Hillarys, whole house. Craig and Caleb were efficient and helpful, moved all of our furniture and paintings as well as plants and outdoor furniture. Highly recommended
Brian H.
Brian H.Perth, WA

Great Service

We recently moved house using Budget Removals and Storage. We had a huge load from a 5 bedroom house and 2 sheds. It was a 13 hour day for Craig and Caleb who did a wonderful job with a minimum of fuss. Thanks guys for a great effort. Show reply
Leigh57
Leigh57Perth, WA

Excellent move

Craig arrived early to check on the size of our move and from that point on it was smooth sailing. Great guy excellent conversationist and he and his offsider worked hard and in such a professional manner. Great work guys you get our vote every time.
Sharman Hammond
Sharman HammondPerth, WA5 posts

A big job very well done

Craig and Caleb did a great job moving all my goods from a 3 bedroom townouse. They were friendly and very efficient and very reasonably piced. They handled everything with care and made a big move with some large heavy items seem effortless. Would strongly recommend them for your house move.

Ted
TedPerth
Emily D
Emily D

Fantastic removalists

I moved from a 2 brm apartment to a 3 brm house two suburbs away earlier this week. Budget Removals were on time, efficient and very careful with my items. They provided a wonderful service and I cannot fault them at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again!