99% · 1371 · 1%
Job Satisfaction

Gordon M.
Gordon M.Peel, WA

Stress Free move delivered on Time

I recently used Budget Self Pack containers to move my household contents from Cairns to Perth. This being the second move with Budget for me, having moved Perth to Cairns and I would not hesitate in utilising their services in the future should the need arise.The extra tie down rails in the containers make the task of securing the load easy. Everything ran smothly and on schedule. The customer service I received from the people on the phone and the truck operators picking up and dropping of was top level.
Alfa
AlfaFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Their container almost beat me back home, and I flew

The container almost beat me back to Cairns from Melbourne! Seriously, the container was dropped off in Melbourne on the Friday and dropped off in Cairns the next Friday. Everything intact. Very impressed with their organisation and drivers, making a cross country move seamless. Highly recommended.
Susie
Susie

Outstanding Service

I booked a container to transport a large consignment from Kunda Park to Perth. From the initial quote through to multiple changes to dates and final delivery to site, I have received incredible service from Sheree and Clarke at Budget SP Containers. I would highly recommend this business and will continue to use them for our future freighting needs. Show reply
N Y.
N Y.2 posts

Great experience

Moved from Sydney to Perth.
Dealing with Beth and team was fantastic.
Responsive with communication and flexible with change of dates.
Truck on pick up struggled abit as we were on a slightly busier road and was not flat. Show reply
Geoffrey Piggott
Geoffrey Piggott2 posts

Jag
Jag

Easy, Efficient & Contactable!

We booked a moving container with Budget in short notice. They were prompt to provide information, competitive with price and were great to deal with if we had any questions/concerns.

Thank you! Show reply

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Perth, WA

Great service!

Amazing company that helped me with my move interstate smoothly and fast. I am so thankful to them and am very happy, definitely recommend! Show reply
James M.
James M.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perth to Brisbane interstate move

we used budget containers with moving our house items from Perth to Brisbane and all the staff, from office to drivers all polite and very helpful. We highly recommend there services and if moving would use them again. As the move all went to schedule.
cirrus.cloud.eso
cirrus.cloud.esoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service. Exactly what I needed

Incredible service that was really accommodating. Wonderful people to work with.
On time. Simple. Moved my whole house over 1900km
Shazza
Shazza4 posts

Excellent service would highly recommend!

Were great to deal with and truck drivers were really good to communicate with when placing container on our property.
We relocated from Perth to Brisbane, our home in Perth had immaculate manicured lawn and upon delivery and due to not being able to access our driveway the driver did everything possible to keep the container off our lawn.. On delivery to our home in Brisbane again the delivery driver excercised the best position he could for offloading the container closest to our front entrance.
Would 100% recommend Budget self pack containers to anyone wanting to save money and pack their home to relocate in a fast and timely manner (7 days)
Amazing service! Show reply
Lance
LanceIllawarra, NSW

Vic-nsw interstate move

Budget self pack containers assisted me with my interstate move from vic to nsw. Great communication from start to finish. Worked with me to overcome any challenges faced along the way. All drivers were great, friendly and on time. Top company, would deffinatly recommend. Show reply
Ken E
Ken ENorth Queensland, QLD

Efficient service and Big Savings

I recently moved from Brisbane to Townsville and booked to use Budget Self Pack containers after shopping around for pricing. I saved well over $2000 by self packing (with the quotes I got). The drop off and pickup was easy and I had plenty of time to load and unload in the contract.
I needed to store container for a few weeks between houses so paid extra for that which was higher than storage unit would have been, but it saved the double movement. I highly recommend Budget Self Pack Containers for price, efficiency and communication. Show reply
Antonio
AntonioWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Moved using my own container

Not cheap but well worth the money for the ease of doing business and peace of mind this service provided moving my 20ft high cube 2000k interstate

I found all the staff I dealt with to be very knowledgeable, courteous and professional

Communications were excellent, pickup and delivery were spot on time and the drivers were also very helpful

Marie
Marie

Amazing service!

We used BSPC for our move from Sydney to Perth. After getting some pretty expensive quotes from removalists, we decided to opt for a self pack container to fit our small car and furniture (2 bdroom apartment). The team at BSPC provided us with useful information and guidance about packing the container. The container was delivered after only 6 days. It was the most affordable and fastest option for us. They allowed us plenty of time to pack/unpack and the communication was great every step of the way. We would highly recommend their services. Show reply
David M.