10Bugaboo Ant

Lana
LanaPerth, WA32 posts
Carrisa L.
Carrisa L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great travel pram! June 22 trip to UK was a success!

As a travel pram this was amazing. We travelled to the UK with our 7 month old and the ease of taking the pram up to the plane door and through the airports was the best. Our baby was very comfortable (we purchased the foot rest as well). Over some of the cobblestone streets it was a little bumpy but nothing we couldn’t manage. Show reply
Cindy T.
Cindy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wendy
Wendy

Can’t understand the rave reviews- only suitable up to 12 months

This would be unsafe for a newborn and they’d grow out of it by 12 months so a complete waste of money. Not much point being portable if the child can’t fit in it. Incredibly dangerous. I’m selling mine after 2 outings. I’m annoyed that I e been sold a lie. I don’t know any toddlers that could fit in this pushchair. Show details
Rachel
Rachel

Do not buy, repeatedly breaks

Seems like a good pram initially as small and light but has lots of issues with the folding mechanism. We had a first one break after 2 months which to be fair they replaced but the 2nd one they sent out broke a few weeks later. They are now unwilling to refund or replace so I'm stuck with an overpriced broken pram!!
Appunti S.
Appunti S.

great buggy for travellers

to be honest it is a great brand. The pushchair had a problem (not sure whether faulty or accident) but they responded soon and with amazing help. When you spend much money, it is important some sort of customer service which they definitely provided . Show reply
Karolina
Karolina

Great pram

I bought montain buggy nano with i hate and my friend let me have her Bugaboo ant for holidays with my toddler For a week the ant is Great.I would love to swap the pram.Really amazing littel pram and fab for toddler by boy absolutelly loved the ant.Wish i try the ant first :( Show details ·  1
Amy W.
Amy W.

Love the ant

Easy to put together, stylish. Compact which for us is great as we have a Campervan and travel a lot. When out and about lots of people have given us positive comments. Unfortunately my handle has started to not lock into place do I cannot use it, I am waiting to hear back from bugaboo on this matter. It is the only Pram I have so I am at a loss at the moment. Show details ·  1
Madi T.
Madi T.

The worst purchase I’ve made for my baby

Not only was this a huge waste of money because it’s cheaply made, barely works because it’s constantly getting stuck, but Bugaboo is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They have a 100 day free trial that they guarantee you’ll love their products. Apparently the Ant isn’t included (likely cause it’s trash). They won’t honor that even though it took me 2 days to hate it, nor have they offered to send a replacement or even help. A $604 stroller and that’s how they treat customers. Do not buy from this garbage company! Get the babyzen yoyo Show details
Simon M.
Simon M.Sydney, NSW9 posts

Vee A Banico
Vee A BanicoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Worth the money!

Love this pram! We decided to get a compact pram for travel as we already have the Nuna Mixx for everyday use but we ended up using this pram everyday for afternoon walks as it is very convenient to just fold and put in our car. It is a bit pricey for a small pram but the quality of the pram is outstanding and I like the unique design. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for compact prams. Show details ·  1
Sapphiree
SapphireeAU47 posts
Cheryl
Cheryl

Returned after 2 weeks

I love bugaboo pushchairs but unfortuanly was disappointed with the Ant. Returned after 2 weeks because handle jammed and unable to open. I was offered replacement but declined as too many negatives.

Posititives -
Smooth and easy to push
Feels sturdy when pushing

Negatives -
Telescopic handle jams frequently
Heavy and difficult to carry when folded
Overpriced
Tiny and hard/uncomfortable seat
Doesn't lie back when forward facing
No leg rest Show details

Mumma_j
Mumma_jSydney, NSW

blakeus
blakeus

Great Pram but not so much for travelling

We purchased the ant for the sole purpose of it being used as a travel pram on domestic and international flights not to be checked in but carried on. So far Jetstar and Virgin have refused to let us carry the pram on as hand luggage - If buying, you should be happy to have to check it in Show details

Ekjot
Ekjot

Hi,
Is there a snack tray compatible with Bugaboo Ant?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Thanks for the question!
There is no compatible snack tray for the Bugaboo Ant.

The team at Bugaboo

Anna
Anna

Hi there!
I ordered Ant on bugaboo web on 2 of April and haven’t received any updates in my shipping since. I got order number, was trying to contact customer service with no luck. On website it says that order will be shipped in 3-5 working days from purchase date. However no further info has been provided.

Could you please help me with tgat as we have upcoming trip in a week and I am willing to cancel my order

Regards, Anna

Mayette
Mayette

I have been looking for seat liner for my bugaboo ant but couldn’t find one.Seen bugaboo seat liner but when check compatibility bugaboo ant is not on the list.please help me thanks!

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Mayette The Bugaboo Seat Liner is not compatible with the Ant. Sorry about that

The team at Bugaboo

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $719
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage