Bugaboo Ant

Bugaboo Ant

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bugaboo

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (14)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Do not buy, repeatedly breaks

Seems like a good pram initially as small and light but has lots of issues with the folding mechanism. We had a first one break after 2 months which to be fair they replaced but the 2nd one they sent out broke a few weeks later. They are now unwilling to refund or replace so I'm stuck with an overpriced broken pram!!

great buggy for travellers

to be honest it is a great brand. The pushchair had a problem (not sure whether faulty or accident) but they responded soon and with amazing help. When you spend much money, it is important some sort of customer service which they definitely provided .

Great pram

I bought montain buggy nano with i hate and my friend let me have her Bugaboo ant for holidays with my toddler For a week the ant is Great.I would love to swap the pram.Really amazing littel pram and fab for toddler by boy absolutelly loved the ant.Wish i try the ant first :(

Purchased in February 2019 for $500.00.

Love the ant

Easy to put together, stylish. Compact which for us is great as we have a Campervan and travel a lot. When out and about lots of people have given us positive comments. Unfortunately my handle has started to not lock into place do I cannot use it, I am waiting to hear back from bugaboo on this matter. It is the only Pram I have so I am at a loss at the moment.

Purchased in December 2019 at John Lewis.

Find out how Bugaboo Ant compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

The worst purchase I’ve made for my baby

Not only was this a huge waste of money because it’s cheaply made, barely works because it’s constantly getting stuck, but Bugaboo is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They have a 100 day free trial that they guarantee you’ll love their products. Apparently the Ant isn’t included (likely cause it’s trash). They won’t honor that even though it took me 2 days to hate it, nor have they offered to send a replacement or even help. A $604 stroller and that’s how they treat customers. Do not buy from this garbage company! Get the babyzen yoyo

Purchased in July 2020 at Bugaboo for $604.00.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Simon M.
Simon M.Sydney, NSW

Handle snapped after three months

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $800.00.

Vee A Banico
Vee A BanicoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the money!

Love this pram! We decided to get a compact pram for travel as we already have the Nuna Mixx for everyday use but we ended up using this pram everyday for afternoon walks as it is very convenient to just fold and put in our car. It is a bit pricey for a small pram but the quality of the pram is outstanding and I like the unique design. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for compact prams.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $800.00.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
SapphireeAU

Some kinks to work on with steep learning curve to go around them.

Returned after 2 weeks

Purchased in October 2019 at Bugaboo.

Mumma_j
Mumma_jSydney, NSW

Compact but frustrating

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $800.00.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Great Pram but not so much for travelling

We purchased the ant for the sole purpose of it being used as a travel pram on domestic and international flights not to be checked in but carried on. So far Jetstar and Virgin have refused to let us carry the pram on as hand luggage - If buying, you should be happy to have to check it in

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $700.00.

MinimalistMumma
MinimalistMumma

Great quality travel pram, with specific purpose!

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $700.00.

Find out how Bugaboo Ant compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Carriage that keeps on getting jammed. Very fidgety

Pretty carriage, easy to push and lightweight but this doesn't matter anything when it's so hard to fold. First I though that I will get it which I did but it constantly get jammed. You just end up standing on the street holding your baby with a carriage that doesn't open. It's insane a complete waste.

Purchased in November 2019 for $720.00.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Broken on arrival, poor support

Handle won't retract. Stroller uses some complicated triple-interlocking mechanism which isn't working. Holding on the phone with bugaboo for 30 minutes so far. I cannot recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 for $500.00.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney

Compact but not my favourite Bugaboo

Purchased in July 2019.